Introduction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariel797
Ariel797
103 Followers

"Master please, no, please don't leave me."

"Be quiet, slut. This is for your own good. And tomorrow I need to start training you. You will need a lot of training for the auction." He paused, fitting the gag over my mouth, between my teeth and lips. "I think Maria's right. We'll get your clit pierced, too. I can already think of a lot of fun things to do with that." He finished tying the gag, stood up.

They left and turned out the lights, so I was alone in the dark, gagged. I wondered how long he meant to leave me down there. The rod throbbed between my legs. The electricity hurt my nipples but made them swell and twitch until I moaned with pleasure. The rod was shoved far inside me and pulsed, electric waves of pleasure hurting and stabbing and causing my pussy to ripple until I screamed out against the cloth between my teeth.

It was a long, long time before anybody came back downstairs.

Ariel797
Ariel797
103 Followers
12