Introduction to Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until now, her left hand had been doing all of the stroking while her right was curled over the edge of her knee. It never really moved or changed position, though the knuckles and fingertips had whitened a time or two as she increased the pressure on the knee.

Margie licked her lips which had gone very dry. To her surprise she discovered that she could no longer keep her hands still, and found herself pinching her right nipple. Moments later, her panties began to trouble her, and she pushed at her waistband with her other hand.

She too, had a dark spot at the center of her crotch. She glanced at Ellie's crotch and saw the material there was soaked, and plastered to her skin. It revealed a perfect outline of what lay beneath since it had molded itself to her shape and was now partly translucent in the bargain.

Margie squeezed her nipple even harder on seeing the hint of hair at the top of Ellie's slit, and a crease in the center of the material that disappeared between her pussy lips.

Ellie sighed as her left hand finally made it inside her panties, pulling the fold free of her crease and her fingers pushed inward to achieve more direct contact. Her eyes opened again, and she too, reached for her breast, giving it a slight squeeze.

With a shyness that belied her outgoing personality, Margie said, "Maybe we should take them off now."

"Yeah, right," Ellie said in agreement, and promptly began to peel hers off.

Margie followed suit, and both girls were totally nude.

They examined each other, looking for some aberration in the other, and finding none; each girl rested her hands on their upper thighs and waited for the other to renew the masturbating.

Ellie went first, sliding her hand inward, to the apex of her crotch, and the glistening wetness of her pubic hair. A thought seemed to strike her, and she looked down at herself. Her lower lip came out in a pout, and a moan escaped her throat as she used her forefingers to gently spread the lips of her sex. It opened only slightly, revealing the long peak of her clitoral hood and the bright pink of the gash between.

In a voice that revealed its tension from the dry inflection of each word spoken, Margie said, "Can you open it a little wider?"

Ellie's eyes sparkled with excitement as she pressed her fingers firmer, and pulled her labia further apart, opening flowerlike, permitting Margie a glimpse of her urethra, and her vaginal tunnel.

"Gawd!" Margie said, obviously awed by the sight. "You'd like something in there, wouldn't you?"

"Mmmm, I'd like to try. I'd like to find out how it feels with the real thing instead of just the tip of a finger."

Margie excitedly chirped, "Well, we'll have to settle for our fingers for the moment. Watch me."

And Ellie paused to look as Margie began to tease her clit while inserting another finger into her hole.

Margie grunted as she obviously felt a very pleasant sensation ripple through her body.

Ellie copied her friend's movements and was soon grunting happily herself.

Margie moved on. Now she had two fingers from her right hand twirling in a tight circle at the top of her pussy, titillating her clitoris, while the index finger of her left hand was jabbing relentlessly at her cunt. Her breathing was beginning to get a little deeper, and a slight flush had crept into the skin of her upper chest.

Ellie, hearing a squishy sound coming from her friend, glanced at Margie's pussy and saw the juices seeping out of her as they were seemingly stirred by her plunging, jabbing finger.

Once again, she emulated her best friend, teasing her clit and punching her index finger into her own very moist hole. Ellie's eyes widened and her mouth hung open as if not believing the pleasure she felt.

Of course, Ellie had masturbated before. She averaged three times a week, but she had always done so while in a dream-like state, imagining this guy, or that guy; movie stars and fellow classmates; and most recently, Donny. But this time was different and she knew it. She was doing it in tandem with her best friend, watching Margie while she stoked herself, and it was unimaginable how good it felt.

Ellie began to massage her right nipple. She realized that she was panting with excitement, and moaned happily, pressing the stiffened nubbin against her finger with her thumb, then rubbing the tip of her red lacquered nail over the trapped point. This action sent a series of superb thrills directly to her loins, and caused her to cup her other hand so that as her finger surged into her vagina, she was also slapping her palm sharply against her clit.

"What on earth are you doing?" Margie asked, bewildered by Ellie's slapping herself.

Ellie was lost in a wave of pleasure and made no attempt to respond, and so Margie copied her and was soon moaning with joy as she too, shared in the titillating sensations the slapping brought.

A minute may have passed, before it occurred to Margie to add another finger. Doing so increased the sensations and she called this to Ellie's attention.

Ellie went one better, adding not one, but two more fingers into her sopping cunt. Twenty seconds later her eyes were bulging, and her head lolling from side to side as her vagina was spread wider than Ellie had believed possible.

Of course, Margie followed her action, and while Margie did not achieve quite the same sensations as Ellie, hers brought her into a blissful state that she had not encountered before from jilling off.

Soon both girls had their heads thrown back as the breath whooshed in and out of their lungs in ragged surges. Both girls' chests were flushed a bright red, as if badly sunburned.

Ellie was squeezing her left breast, fingers sliding across the sensitive, darkened areola without coming into contact with the rigid nubbin. The very tip of the nipple itself had gone white in its rigidity and excitement.

Between her legs, her thick, protruding outer lips had flushed with color in the past few minutes and the vaginal opening itself now gaped open, ready to accept larger things.

Both girls' hands were moving furiously now, quick hard strokes, each one a slap against the now distended hood shrouding her clitoris. Each was using three fingers, and each inward plunge seemed to not only stretch the hole from side to side, but with the addition of the slaps to their clits, the invading fingers were pulling upwards as well.

Suddenly, a groan sounded in Margie's throat and her head snapped to the left, her body twitched, and her right foot fell off the bed onto the floor. The fingers of her right hand slammed savagely into her pussy again and again, until suddenly, the hand froze there. Her back arched, her breathing stopped. Everything about her seemed to be on hold, and she remained so for what to Ellie seemed the longest time. Then her right foot twitched, once, twice and a third time and she slumped in place, her back slouching against the pillows behind her.

Then Ellie intensified her own fingering and within seconds was replicating the almost violent orgasmatic tremors just undergone by Margie. She could not believe the buzz of ecstasy rampaging through her entire being and was soon lost in the chaotic bliss of it all, collapsing alongside Margie and laying there sizzling until the orgasm started to fade away.

"Jeez," Ellie said, after gasping for breath.

"Yeah," Margie agreed, instinctively knowing exactly what her friend meant.

Ellie's hand slowly drifted over to Margie's cunt and idly cupped the lips of her pussy.

Margie reached out and gently removed her hand, and smiling a little sheepishly, said, "No, thanks, it's a little tender right now."

________________________________________

A week passed, and Ellie dreamed nightly of Donny and his sweet kisses, only to find that she longed to kiss Margie too. She was careful not to get too close to her friend during school hours, and Margie seemed content to have it that way. Both girls made excuses not to be alone after school as well, preferring to dwell upon what had happened between them for the time being.

Midway through the second week AD, (after Donny) Ellie was convinced that Donny had forgotten all about her.

He's worried about the age difference, she told herself for the hundredth time, as she turned the corner on the way to the pharmacy, and walked right into his arms.

"Oh!"

"Well, hi there, beautiful," Donny said happily.

"You didn't call and..." Ellie began.

"I didn't want to have to speak with your mom."

"Oh," she said and sought desperately to think of something clever to say, but couldn't.

Donny glanced at his watch. It was four-thirty.

"Want to go for a ride?"

"Yes! But let me pick up a prescription and some pantyhose from the drugstore first, all right?"

"Sure. I'll be right outside waiting," he told her.

Ellie ran inside, her heart beating like crazy, and as she made her purchases, her mind went wild thinking of what they might do when he parked the car.

When she came out, he was nowhere in sight. Bewildered, Ellie spun in a circle, looking everywhere for him. She failed to hear the car horn honking until the third beep. Then she whirled around in the direction of the sound and saw him. Ellie's smile revealed both her young age and her determination to do anything to keep this man. Donny saw it and filed it away, as he opened the passenger door for her, and she hopped in, tossing her packages in the backseat.

"When do you have to be home?" he asked. "The truth, now, I don't want to get into trouble with your mom."

"Six-thirty the latest," Ellie blurted.

"I'll have you home at six," he said so sternly that she pouted despite herself.

It was kind of funny. Donny had thought only moments before that there was no way that he was ever going to call on Ellie again. But when she accidentally bumped into him, Donny had different thoughts. He had missed her! He had really missed her.

"We gonna go park someplace?" she asked nervously.

"We could."

"Its daylight, you know? I mean anybody could happen by and see us."

"Would you be willing to come to my place?"

"You have a place of your own?"

"An apartment. I share it with another guy, but he's working now. In fact, he's working until seven, and you'll be home by six."

"Um, yeah, sure, let's go," Ellie said. Donny noted that her hands were shaking. He ran two red lights in his haste to get her up into his apartment. He knew that she was ready to put out for him, and he was horny as hell.

Surprisingly, once they were in the apartment, neither seemed to be in that much of a hurry, and so they started things off with a long, languid kiss. Donny had watched a porno flick the night before, and brought some aspects of the kissing from a lesbian sequence into play, by licking Ellie's tongue once they began to French kiss.

"Mmm, you taste good," he murmured into her ear as they came up for air.

"You must be a mind reader," Ellie whispered back, "I was gonna say the same thing."

Of course, Ellie was at least as horny as Donny, perhaps more, and the kiss really turned her on. Any thought of not giving herself to him evaporated as she melted into his torrid kisses.

Sensing her surrender, Donny began to explore her with his hands, sliding them under her top to play with her young, resilient breasts and then with Ellie moaning with passion, down to the hem of her skirt to slide his hand under and daring to stroke her young pussy through her panties.

There was no rush. He removed her top, and then his T-shirt, while they kissed and fondled each other. But when he reached for the clasp of her bra, Ellie stiffened, and shook her head.

"Not yet..."

Donny sighed, pulled her close, and cupped her ass. She let it go, almost purring in his ear before renewing their kiss. He attempted to remove the bra again, this time there was no resistance. And with their next embrace, her nipples grazed over his chest and Donny felt as if sparks were flying off of his body from the sizzling heat they generated.

After a few more minutes of sharing mouths and tongues, they broke for air.

"Are you all right?" he asked.

"Oh, sure," she gasped.

He renewed his kisses and found himself listening to the tenor of her receptive moans. Finally, he abandoned her sweet mouth to kiss and suckle on her strawberry tipped nipples, stopping only when her pelvis began to jerk upward against his leg.

Donny marveled aloud at the beauty of her breasts, and Ellie's loins grew wetter and wetter. She busied herself caressing his face, neck and shoulders as he gently explored her breasts and then her nipples.

This was Donny's first time having a girl in bed. He had had two girls before; one in the backseat of a friend's car; the other in the local park, hidden in a grove of trees. He knew that he was to be her first lover and took pains with her, holding himself in check for as long as possible.

To Donny's surprise, Ellie's hands moved around his waist until she found his belt buckle. She opened it with no trouble, and then tugged the zipper down, joyously exulting in the feel of his hardness as she did.

He wore no underwear and his erection sprang out.

Ellie moved back with some alacrity then paused to study his manhood. It was the first adult erection she had ever seen aside from the pictures in Margie's magazines.

"You're leaking," she said in wonder.

"You did that to me," he croaked. "Touch it, you want."

The moment her fingers glanced along his rock-hard shaft, her moved to undo her jeans. To Donny's delight, Ellie offered no resistance, allowing him to pull both her jeans and thong off of her and drop them on the floor next to the bed.

For the next minute or so, they were both preoccupied with examining the other's sex.

Ellie marveled at the silken feel of his cock, and instinctively began to jerk him off. Donny's face was inches from her heavily haired mound, and the aroma of her sex made him dizzy.

He was the first to utter a word.

"You're dripping too," he said.

"Oh?"

She reached between her legs with her free hand and felt the wetness. "Oh, wow!" she gasped, "You did that to me," she said, repeating his words to her moments earlier.

His hands caressed the length of her right leg and Ellie shivered from the delightful sensations.

To his credit, Donny didn't jump her bones just then, but worked his mouth down and across her stomach, her navel, and finally into her thick patch of pubic hair. It was dark, soft and curly, and smelled of soap.

Ellie groaned and heaved her pussy upward, in hopes of finding his mouth. He didn't fight her off, and slowly paid homage to her wet virginity by going down on her. Ellie thought she was going to lose her mind. She couldn't breathe, she couldn't move, and she was unable to think coherently. 'This is fantastic, ' she thought, 'I can't wait to tell Margie how good it is to get laid.'

Seconds later she realized that she wasn't getting laid. 'Not yet, anyhow, ' she told herself, and then giggled.

Donny's tongue surged around her clit and Ellie yelped in gleeful surprise.

"What's wrong?" Donny asked in concern.

"Not a thing," she said. "It's wonderful! You're wonderful! Will you let me suck your cock?"

"Right now?" he asked.

"Um, no... not unless you want me to," she replied.

"Let's wait a little, I... I want to try this for a while."

"Is this the first time for you too?"

"Um, no, I'm not a virgin," he replied hastily. "But, yeah, if you mean going down on you. Yeah, this is my first... I mean; you're the first girl I've ever done this with."

"I'm glad. I'm a virgin," she said shyly.

"I thought so," he told her as his index finger probed the entrance of her pussy.

"I've never even sucked a cock," she said, and regretted the words before they had left her mouth.

"I'll be happy to show you how," he said, and her heart swelled with joy. Ellie was positive she loved him.

And then he was devouring her. His warm, liquid lips made Ellie's legs rubbery. He sucked hard on her cunt, felt her inner walls pulse once, twice, three times; and Ellie exploded with her first orgasm by someone other than herself.

Of all the sensations rippling though her, Ellie fixed on his mouth and hands, and came again.

Donny paused long enough to allow Ellie to regain her breath, and then he parted her legs and mounted her, teasing her pussy by rubbing the head of his cock over her swollen labia.

"Do you love me?" she asked hopefully.

"Of course I do," he replied.

"I had to ask, you know," she said lamely.

"I understand. Now this might hurt, but not so much, or for long," Donny whispered as he kissed her softly on the mouth.

Ellie tasted her juices on him, and almost came again. 'Gawd, I'm so hot and horny, ' she thought and spread her legs even more in anticipation.

His cock spread her labia as he pressed the cockhead against her opening. Ellie moaned with pleasure.

"Let me know if it hurts, now. Don't be a hero."

"Heroine," she said, correcting him.

"Whatever," he said and sank the head into her crease.

Ellie grunted.

"Hurt?" he asked with genuine concern.

"No... keep going," she answered.

He pushed a little harder. She grunted twice, but pulled him against her.

Slowly he sank his cock into her. He paused, listening for any sign of pain on her part. There was none.

Donny raised himself up on his elbows and looked down between them. He was three-quarters inside her. He bent his head and took her left nipple between his teeth and nipped at it.

"Oh, Gawd!" she shrieked. A second later she was humping up at him, with her legs clasped tightly around his waist.

He had no need to look down again. He was in all the way and knew it. He reacted to her humping motions by grinding his hips in to meet hers, pumping his cock in and out of her to the great enjoyment of both.

He went fast, then slowed to deep, long strokes.

She groaned happily, and told him feveredly, "This is great! I can't wait to tell Margie."

Donny nearly panicked. "Who's Margie?"

"My best friend in the entire world; we tell each other everything."

"You're gonna tell her about us?"

"Of course, I've lost my cherry before she did. We both thought she'd be first. I can't believe it."

"I don't think it's a good idea, Ellie, One thing leads to another... and your Mom is all over us."

"Oh, don't be so stuffy. She won't tell on us." A second later, she blurted, "Maybe she'll want you to fuck her too."

"What?"

"Would you? I mean, after I set it up?"

"Are you crazy?" he said and made as if to pull himself from her sex.

Her legs, clamped around his waist prevented that, and to make sure he didn't leave her, Ellie pumped her hips into him as fast as she could.

His cock answered for him, responding in kind, and soon both were clutching at each other, her nails scraping his back, his hands leaving tell-tale bruises that she would have to hide from her mother's view for the next several days.

"I'm coming!" Donny groaned as a drop of sweat fell from his chin and landed on Ellie's neck.

Ellie felt great, but was not about to cum.

Donny unleashed a torrent of sperm into her as he came.

They lay plastered against one another for a minute or two, before he rolled off her, his slimy cock dropping out of its warm hole.

"Can we do it again?" she asked eagerly.

He glanced at his wristwatch. They had at least an hour left before leaving to take her home. "I guess," he said, and she gave him a smile that he would never forget. "But not just yet," he told her and ignored the disappointment that crossed her face.

She glanced down at his flaccid member. "How soon?"

He shrugged.

"We should take a shower first," he said and hopped out of bed.

"Oh, yes! That's so romantic," she chirped.