Introduction to Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A second later, she had his limp cock in her mouth, sucking for all she was worth.

Donny gently pried her away. "Let's hit the shower first. I'll show you how to give head before we get you home. I promise."

Ellie surprised him, asking, "Do you really love me?"

"I do, honest," he said, sounding very much as if he meant it.

"But no telling whatshername," he said, recalling her apparent willingness to blab about them having sex so readily.

"Don't worry, if I tell her she won't squeal on us. She'll want you to take her virginity too."

We'll see," he told her and then gave her a light slap on the rump to hurry her into the bathroom, and the awaiting shower.

________________________________________

Donny turned the shower on and gently soaped Ellie, until she was covered with the bubbly residue. Then she did the same to him. Both were careful to avoid the more sensual parts of each other's bodies, allowing the other to cleanse themselves in those 'secret' areas.

Ellie 'accidentally' backed into him, and Donny grew erect. He pressed his tumescence against her cheeks, and cupped her breasts.

He heard her sigh over the sound of the water spewing from the showerhead. Ellie reached back and found him, cupping his testicles in the process.

"They're so soft... I thought that they'd be hard... like little pebbles."

"You know not to squeeze them, right?"

"Oh, yeah. I won't hurt you. I'd die before hurting you, Donny."

He tweaked both of her nipples in response, and she yelped and inadvertently squeezed his left nut, but not too hard.

"Ouch!"

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, Donny! I didn't..."

"Forget it," he said, "On second thought, don't forget it. Just don't do it again."

She had already released his testicles and was now gripping his cock.

"Can I suck it now?"

"Wait a minute, I'm not finished with you yet," he said.

Donny picked up the soap and lathered her breasts as she purred contentedly. When his hand moved downward to her abdomen, he felt her tremble. She came the moment his soapy fingers moved over her pubic hair and delved tentatively just inside her labia. Ellie couldn't believe how easily he was making her cum. When she jilled herself off, it took forever.

When his soapy fingers slipped into the cleft of her gluteus maximus, and just entered her anus, she came again, her knees buckled and she would have fallen had he not held her up.

Donny let the water wash the soap from her body as he supported her. They left the shower each wrapped in a large towel and made for the bed.

He stood at the foot of the bed and gazed at her luscious pussy. Ellie's face was radiant with lust.

Donny moved quickly between her thighs, sought out her clitoris within the thick bush covering her cunt and suckled it. Ellie screamed, and started to thrash about, already in the throes of another, or perhaps the same orgasm. Donny could have cared less. Again and again he allowed his tongue to torment her clit, alternating with the occasional swipe of his tongue along the outer walls of her vagina.

Ellie was lost; nothing she had heard about sex had prepared her for this. And when he moved to suck on her puckered anus, she lost all control and ejaculated several times, covering his mouth, nose and eyes with her juices.

He licked away at her for another minute or two, until she was pleading with him to stop.

Ellie's body was still heaving several minutes later.

"I can't begin to tell you how great that was," she said softly, running a finger over his lips, his magnificent lips.

"I should be getting you home," he said kindly.

"Yeah," she agreed.

"But wait," she cried out.

"What?"

"Show me how to suck your cock," she demanded. "Remember, you promised me."

He ignored her, and asked, "Are you sore?"

"No... not at all." She waited a moment, then added, "Well, a little. But it didn't hurt at all. I think it was more your mouth than anything else.

Donny sat up on the bed. His prick stood up straight from his groin, lined with thick, angry looking veins. It was bobbing gently, but insistently, as he watched Ellie's changing reactions.

"Take hold of it, Ellie," he said quietly, and she did.

"The main thing is to watch your teeth."

"My teeth?"

"Oh, sorry. I meant for you to watch your teeth with regard to my dick. If you scrape them over it, or get too excited, or something, you might bite it."

Ellie burst into laughter at the thought.

"Hey, I'm serious. It's happened, and the girl was always saying she was sorry, but the guy had to go to the hospital and all."

She was still laughing, but held her hand up as if to say, 'All right, I do understand. I won't bite it.'

"So, ready?"

"Yes, but really, what do I do?"

"Take it your mouth... um, maybe you should kiss it a few times. You know, familiarize yourself with it. Then start to suck on it. Use your tongue some as well. You needn't do all of that at once, kinda go from one thing to the next."

Ellie sort of wriggled between Donny's legs, and slowly lowered her head toward the already glistening target. She placed a tender kiss on the purple crown, and felt firm, young tits pressing against the inside of his thighs. She looked up and met his eyes. Donny thought it was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen.

Parting her pearly white teeth, and mindful of the warning about them, Ellie allowed perhaps the first two inches of Donny's pride and joy into her mouth.

The head of his cock lolled uneasily on the top of her tongue. From Ellie's perspective, it seemed an awfully large appendage to have in her mouth, and she had fleeting thoughts of choking to death on it. As the third inch made its way into her mouth, Ellie's lips were being stretched, and although she had started to suck him, the fear of choking was foremost in her mind. Seconds later, she removed him from between her lips and asked, "Are you certain I won't choke to death on it?"

"Yes, I am certain. I know it feels dangerous... well, sort of. But I'm not going to ram it down your throat. I should mention that there are girls who have no trouble taking the entire thing down their gullets."

"You're kidding!"

"No, I'm not. Haven't you heard of 'Deep Throat'?"

"Well... no. I can't say that I have."

"It was a porno movie, back in the day. It started a kind of revolution among women here in the states."

"What kind of revolution?"

"A cock sucking revolution; women everywhere, women of all ages wanted to see if they could do it. I mean that film was a mega hit for those days."

"So?"

"So they found out that they could do it. Not all of them, of course, but a huge number. Millions of women now take pride in deep throating their boyfriend, or husbands.

"Well, I have no intention of swallowing the darn thing!"

"I don't expect you to! Just suck it."

"Okay, let me have it again."

This time Ellie sucked the tip of his cock into her mouth and kept his penetration at about two inches. After a minute or two, she discovered her mouth was producing a great deal of saliva, and this made it much easier to handle the prick between her lips. Little by little, she attempted to service the rest of his six inch cudgel.

Donny leaned back and relaxed as she improved her technique minute by minute. She was experimenting with her tongue at this point, wrapping it around his cockhead. Each stroke of her tongue was now driving him crazy. Donny started moving on his own, rocking gently back and forth, gradually feeding more of his cock into her mouth. At that point, Ellie was having no difficulty in accepting his meat.

"Oh, you're doing it perfectly, baby," he cooed into her ear. Ellie responded by sucking hard and her tiny hand circled that portion of Donny's cock not in her mouth and began to jerk him off. It was instinctual on her part, and more importantly, Ellie was enjoying it. She felt a strong satisfaction in returning the favor to Donny; after all, he had eaten her to a couple of magnificent cums, and now that she was a real woman, she wanted to return the favor.

Ellie was so engrossed in her mastering the art of sucking cock that she didn't hear him the first time he spoke to her.

Taking him from her mouth again, she said, "What?"

Donny patiently replied, "Keep it out of your mouth for a moment. I want to see you licking it."

Ellie licked the head as if it were an ice cream cone.

"That's great," he said. "Now, just run your tongue up and down it, all the way. Then take it into your mouth and suck hard. Maybe do that a couple times, okay?"

Eager to please, and anxious to learn, Ellie said, "Oh, yeah, for sure."

Donna gripped his shaft by its base, and sent her wet, pink tongue out to flicker over the sides of his cock from the base to the crown, reveling in the sound of his groans of pleasure.

'If this is all it takes to make a guy happy, I've got it made, ' she thought, and then attacked the head of his member as his body began to tremble.

Her tongue was moving like a snake, coating every inch of his velvety soft, yet hard as steel cock with a fine patina of sweet, warm saliva. So attuned was she at this juncture that she could feel the blood throbbing through Donny's cock.

"Do my balls," Donny gasped, no longer trying to control his voice. "Lick them, just like my cock."

Without the slightest hesitation she moved to his testicles, holding the soft globes in the palm of her hand and examining them carefully before applying her tongue to them, licking softly, knowing they were delicate beings, and feeling the joy of having him trust her to handle his 'crown jewels.'

She took his groans to mean that she was doing it right and soon became a little more adventurous with his love sacs, opening her mouth wide, and taking both balls into her mouth.

No one had done this for him before. Actually, he had had only two blow jobs before Ellie's, and neither one could match hers in its intensity and innovativeness.

"Suck my cock again, hurry!"

Reluctantly, she relinquished his balls and took him into her mouth.

Donny reached down and fondled her breasts as she sucked him off, surrounding his aching-to-cum cock with her clinging, pink lips and drawing him inward, tickling his balls as her cheeks from the effort. Her jaw was getting tired, and while she thought it would be nice to suck him for hours, she knew intuitively that the moment was near at hand.

Ellie brushed her long hair out of her eyes, sensing somehow that Donny would love watching his cock slide in and out of her oval shaped mouth. The first four inches of his prick slid into her hungry mouth easily enough. She realized that if she inclined her neck a certain way, she wasn't gagging when he went in a little deeper.

'Deep Throat, eh, ' she thought and shivered when the head of his cock nudged the back of her throat. Her hand reached for him and found his balls. 'I've got all of it down there!' she told herself and gloated. 'Wait 'til I tell Margie about this; she'll have a pissy fit.'

She also realized how nice it felt to have Donny playing with her tits while she blew him.

"Ellie!" he called out.

"Ellie! I'm almost there!'

She renewed the intensity of her sucking.

"No! Please stop!"

"What?" she asked after plopping his cock out.

"I... I want to try something. That is if you don't mind."

"What is it, Donny?"

"A tit fuck. I want to fuck your tits."

Ellie didn't understand and blurted out, "There's no fucking hole there. How are you gonna fuck them?"

Donny managed a weak laugh, and Ellie grinned at him questionably.

"Rub it between your tits," he told her. "Go on, squeeze it between them."

"Oh," she said, beginning to understand. She took his highly heated dick and pressed it against her chest, using her other hand to press her breasts together. Glancing down, Ellie saw for herself how her breasts formed a nearly perfect channel for his slimy cock to ride.

Every now and then his prick would protrude all the way to her mouth, allowing Ellie to make further use of her talented lips and tongue.

"Take it into your mouth again," Donny croaked a few seconds later. "I'm ready to cum now. Don't be scared. I'm going to shoot off in your mouth, just like you did to me."

Ellie didn't like the idea of something being emptied into her mouth, but it was far too late to protest. She would have to go through with it and hope that he had not been lying. After all, everything else they had done together had been more than pleasant.

Soon her tongue was dancing over the taut skin again and she could feel the blood rushing its way to the tip. Donny held off as long as possible, though Ellie was driving him crazy with her lips, teeth and tongue, using varied, almost expert combinations of pressure, smoothness and friction.

Ellie was wondering what it would taste like when Donny squeezed her shoulder and groaned. She felt a fresh drop of something warm and salty in the back of her mouth, but ignored it for the moment. Donny's face was red as a beet, and his body was so taut that she thought he was going to snap in two.

His prick began to move with even greater speed; a few short strokes put him over the edge, and then he was releasing his long pent up fluids. He felt two strong spasms of delight, each launching an incredibly thick stream of hot cum into Ellie's up-to-then virginal mouth.

Ellie gagged. It was hot and salty, and much too much for her. The sperm rocketed to the back of her throat then flowed forward, spilling out of her mouth and onto her chin and trickling down her slender neck to form a sticky puddle between her heaving breasts. Yet Donny continued spewing his cum into her until Ellie was sure she was going to drown in his spunky stuff..

Terrified, she yanked her face away from him. His jerking member fired its last salvo and caught her at the bridge of her nose, with a small amount managing to find its way into her left eye, causing an immediate burning sensation.

Ellie got up from the bed as quickly as possible, groping for a towel. She wiped the sperm from her eye, and then tried to clean it from the rest of her face, embarrassed at letting Donny witness her lack of composure. Mortified, Ellie felt certain that a more experienced woman would have handled the situation a lot better.

But she was soon reassured by Donny that what she had experienced was fairly common, especially when giving head for the first time.

"Why didn't you have better aim?" she asked petulantly.

He started to laugh, thought better of it, and replied, "At times like that I really have little control over my cock. Think back to when you were coming. How much control over the situation did you have?"

She thought about what he had said, and had to agree with him.

Donny was also thinking about what he had told her, and added, "You know, maybe I could have aimed it away from your face. Yeah, I should have, but Ellie, I... I've never felt that way before. I mean, no one has ever made me feel anywhere close to the way you made me feel."

Ellie, having recovered most of her composure, and realizing that there was no real damage, was in a forgiving mood, and did so. She also knew for a fact that she was in love with him, and he with her. Her eighteen-year-old heart was telling her so with every beat.

"I guess we better be getting you home now. "

"What time is it?" Ellie asked, not wanting to leave the security she had found lying there in his arms.

"Ten after six."

Ellie leaped from the bed, and began dressing.

"Hurry, hurry, hurry!" she cried. I gotta be home before Mom."