Intruders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hardpuck
hardpuck
25 Followers

Once inside her, he would retract his tongue back into his mouth very, very slowly, allowing her to feel every inch of it while giving her pussy a chance to tighten up; once his tongue was all the way out, he would shoot it back in again, as deep as it would go.

I watched her push her clit into his nose, trying to get his tongue to go deeper and deeper inside her. It was the wildest thing I’d ever seen.

Julie picked up Roy’s rhythm, and started fucking Jimmy’s tongue at the same pace that Roy’s cock was sliding in and out of her mouth. The flashes of lightning and the constant roar of thunder made the whole scene very surreal.

The sounds of her muffled moans were driving me crazy, and I could feel her twitch every time he hit a good spot.

There’s nothing that turns me on more than watching and listening to Julie lose control. I had never seen her this wild before. It was like watching a porno, only better. My tiny little wife was being ravaged by two big black strangers right in front of me. She should have been scared and repulsed, but she wasn’t. She was loving it! Julie wasn’t faking any of this, her moans were real, and it was really turning me on. My cock grew stiff and poked out of my boxers.

Roy pulled his cock from Julie’s mouth; she looked up into his eyes to see why he stopped.. “You love black cock, don’t you?”

“Oh yessss!” she moaned as Jimmy’s tongue pushed deep into her hole.

Roy turned her head toward my lap, “Looks like he’s enjoying the show, don’t it?”

She smiled when she saw my stiff little dick poking out of my shorts.

“Which cock would you rather have, that puny little white thing or a nice big fat black one?”

Symbolically, she grabbed his cock again and without losing eye contact with me, swallowed as much of it as she could, and then, when she pulled the head back out, she licked it like her favorite lolly pop. She went slowly enough to make sure that I saw every little tongue flicker.

“Oh baby, that feels sooo good!” He moaned.

Julie looked up into his eyes, grabbed both of his butt cheeks and proceeded to fuck his big cock with her mouth.

“Oooh! You sure are a hot one! Do you like what Jimmy is doing to your pussy?”

“Mmm,” was her only answer.

“You like to fuck, don’t you?”

“Mmmmm!” she answered again.

“How would you like to ride a big black cock?”

“Mmmmmmm!!!” she moaned emphatically.

“Jimmy will fuck you if you ask him nicely.”

Julie let Roy’s cock slip out of her mouth, she took Jimmy’s head in her hands and looked him square in the eye.

“Please fuck me Jimmy. Pleeease!!” she begged.

Jimmy rose in front of her and began to strip his wet clothes off.

He was a big hulking man, 6'-5" or more, solid muscle. He was built like a football linebacker. His shirt came off, exposing huge biceps and a chiseled chest. Julie stared in awe at his muscular body hoping that his cock size was proportional to his body.

He dropped his pants to the floor, and his briefs could barely contain the bulge inside of them. Julie couldn’t believe what she was seeing. When he dropped his shorts to the floor, his limp ten inch cock dangled between his legs.

“Oh my God!” Julie giggled nervously.

Jimmy stood there with his hands on his hips, his huge cock looked like a fire hose.

“Go ahead baby, it’s all yours.” Roy encourage.

Julie dropped to her knees in front of him and wrapped her lips around the dangling head.

Jimmy’s cock was much bigger than Roy’s.

She never in her wildest imagination thought that she would ever have a cock this big. It was so heavy, she didn’t even have to hold it in her hand to suck it. Jimmy held her head in his hands and began to talk to her.

“Oh yea baby, that’s it. Suck it. Make it hard. Make it hard so I can fuck your sweet little pussy! Yea baby, Ooooh, it feels so good.”

Julie grabbed it in both hands and decided to really work it. She wanted his cock to get hard in the worst way. She was determined to get that beautiful cock into her. She licked and stroked and sucked and even fondled his balls trying to get him hard. She finally stood up, took his cock in one hand, wrapped her other arm around his neck, and stroked the end of his dick against her pussy while she whispered in his ear.

“You have a magnificent cock! It’s so big! I’ve never seen a cock that big before. Mmmmm!” She moaned as she rubbed his gigantic head through her slit.

“Can you feel how wet I am?” She started.

“My pussy is getting ready for your big black cock! I want you to put that big cock all the way into my pussy, and hold it there so I can cum on it!! I need to be fucked by a real man, with a real dick!” She whined in his ear.

His cock grew stiff quickly. Julie laid back on the couch, one leg still draped over mine, and spread her legs as wide as she could. Her pussy balanced on the edge of the couch, waiting for Jimmy to move in..

“Fuck me!” she pleaded, “Fuck me now!!”

Jimmy eased himself into place.

“Fuck me slowly so I can feel every inch of your magnificent cock!”

His erect penis was at least 12 inches long, and as big around as a cucumber, it was monstrous.

With Julie’s leg draped across mine, I got a birds eye view of his big black cock as it slapped up against her tiny little white pussy.

He began by slowly massaging her cunt with the head of his dick. She moaned continuously as he slid the big brown knob up and down her greasy slit.

Julie’s body jerked and her breath was taken away every time he bumped it up against her engorged clit.

She placed both hands on his ass cheeks and guided him towards her juicy hole.

He positioned his big knob right at the opening of her cunt.

The leg that she had draped over me tensed up as she prepared for his massive cock.

She wiggled around a bit until it was perfectly centered. She pulled his ass towards her, but her hole was much smaller than his cock. It didn’t go in.

She sobbed loudly “It’s too big!! I want to fuck your cock, but it’s too big!!

Jimmy pulled his cock away from her, spit into his hands and then rubbed it all over the end of his massive dick. He put it back against her hole, pushed her legs as far apart as they would go and just started to rock back and forth very slowly.

She could feel the very tip start to work it’s way in. Juice gushed from her cunt in anticipation.

“Oh God, I can feel it!” She triumphantly exclaimed.

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” she started to chant.

Jimmy got excited and pushed a little harder. Her tight pussy stretched and the head of his gigantic cock slid into her hot cunt. Julie grabbed his ass and pulled him into her.

“Unnnngh!!! Unnnnngh!!! Unnnngh!!! Unnnngh!!!” she screamed, her feet spasmed, her legs twitched and her ass bucked wildly.

She was her cumming on his cock! Her whole body shook from her orgasm.

“Ohhhh Goddddd!!!!” she moaned as her orgasm subsided, “That feels soooo gooood!”

She quickly caught her breath.

“I love your cock!” she whispered in his ear. “I love it! I love it! I love it! Fuck me more!”

Julie’s quivering pussy made a sucking noise as he slid his giant cock out of her. The last four inches of his thick brown shaft glistened with her pussy juices. She had cum on only four inches of his tremendous cock.

He centered the bulbous head between her swollen lips, and slowly pushed in. His big cock pushed her pussy lips deep into her cunt. He slowly withdrew, exposing about five inches of glistening meat.

Her pussy lips emerged, bigger and more swollen than before.

He was making her hotter than I’ve ever seen her before.

He pushed in again, very slowly. I watched closely as her pussy lips disappeared, and her tiny little hole stretched for him.

She held her breath as he inserted his giant tool, and then loudly exhaled as it reached new depths.

He was fucking her slowly, just the way she liked it.

His cock emerged, this time about six inches was covered with her juices.

Her cunt lips looked like they were ready to explode! Her hole was gaping open, but closed quickly.

Everyone in the room was silent, amazed at the sight of her little pussy tightening back up, getting ready for the next push.

Jimmy waited, slowly stroking his cock, just inches away from my wife’s cunt. Julie bent forward to watch along with us.

I couldn’t believe what was happening.

There we all were watching in amazement as my lovely little wife readied herself to take more of jimmy’s big black cock. He was giving her what she wanted, and she was loving ever inch of it.

When she was finally ready, she grabbed his ass cheeks and motioned him forward.

“Fuck me.” She said quietly.

I grabbed onto her knee, and helped spread her legs.

His cock enter her juicy slit effortlessly.

He buried seven inches of his big tool into her, withdrew a couple of inches, and pushed for more.

He assaulted my wife’s cunt with quick, short strokes until her pussy had swallowed all twelve inches of his thick brown shaft. His big balls rested against her ass.

She held him deep inside her. I could tell by the way that she was moving that her pussy muscles were contracting around his cock. She bucked her hips to get the head of his cock to massage the back wall of her hungry little cunt.

She was using his cock to massage herself into another orgasm.

The muscles in her face tightened, and her body tensed.

Her mouth opened.

“Ohhhh!!” she moaned. “Ohhhh!”

Jimmy withdrew all twelve inches.

“Ayyyye!!” she shrieked, and began sobbing and pulling at him to put it back in.

Jimmy did put it in. All the way in! And then all the way out!

He started fucking her with full, long strokes, using every bit of his cock!

He started slowly, but picked up the pace.

Julie’s sobs changed to throaty moans. She like being fucked.

Roy’s cock found it’s way to her mouth and Julie took it eagerly.

I watched as my little princess masterfully handled these two big cocked men.

While I watched her moaning and drooling over Roy’s cock, I could hear the distinct squishing sound of Jimmy’s giant cock forcing it’s way deep into her tight, juicy little pussy, and then the distinct sucking sound of her tight pussy not wanting to let it go.

I could tell when she took it all by slapping of his big black balls against her little white ass. Julie lurched forward every time Jimmy’s cock bashed into the back wall of her vagina, causing Roy’s cock to be forced even deeper into her throat.

She was taking as much cock as she possibly could.

Roy watched Jimmy’s cock pounding her sweet little cunt.

“Oh yea Jimmy! Oh yea!!” He cheered.

“Fuck that little white slut! Fuck the shit out of her!”

With that, Jimmy picked up the pace even more. His cock was like a big black jack hammer, pounding and stretching her little pink pussy like never before. She could handle it any more.

Julie spit Roy’s cock into her hand and started to jerk it with the same ferocity that Jimmy was fucking her with.

“AHHH! AHHH! AHHH!” She screamed as his shaft battered tiny hole.

“Oh god! Oh god!” she moaned as she felt Jimmy cock swelling inside her.

“Cum on me! Cum in me! Make me cummmmmm!!”

Jimmy snorted and grunted as his cock erupted deep inside her.

She could feel his hot jism pumping deep into her.

“I’m cummmmmming!” She shouted.

Roy’s cock exploded into her face. Hot cum dribbled down her cheek and into her mouth. He finished off by jerking the remainder of his load onto her chest.

She massaged Roy’s thick cum into her nipples, and then licked her fingers clean.

Julie let out on last final gasp, “Ahhhhh!” As Jimmy withdrew his twelve inch cock from her quivering pussy.

Cum gushed out of her cunt onto my leg.

Julie lay there, chest heaving and heart beating like she had just run a marathon, with her legs spread wide open. The two men stared at her battered cunt as they dressed.

As they began to leave, Julie got up, and with cum dribbling down her thighs, walked them to the door. She stood up on her toes and kissed each one of them.

“Thanks Roy, Thanks Jimmy. See you Monday.”

“See you later, Julie”

hardpuck
hardpuck
25 Followers
12