All Comments on 'Intruders'

by Surfergirl

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yawn!!!!!!!!!!

Just not up to the standard one would expect with this kind of story. There was no suspense, no twists and turns just plain pounding some poor tied-up females. Not so good. There have been much better stories with a similar beginning in past Literotica contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I liked it...

I don't know what "Yawn" was talking about. This is a good story. It's well written, hot, and with a cute little twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved It!

Good story, and the ending I did not expect. Well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice, hot story!

This was a well-written story, that certainly kept me hard! That's the only guage I can go by, but it never fails! If you keep writing, surfergirl, keep your stories this short and sweet, and they will be well-received.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great job

Liked the ending... the story would have been just as good if Karen had not been in it so you could have concentrated on the hours it would take for all of the men to take you. You might also have added more detail about why "some more than others". But keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Double yawn..

"I knew you needed a way out." and the way out -- getting gang raped, yeah, right!!

Weird combination of nonconsent/reluctance and romance, which does not work.

Boring story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Write more, please

Surfergirl, please write more. I love your style and stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i really liked it

keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HA!

Anyone who has been marreid for 12 years knows EXACTLY what surfergirl is talking about. Those of you in the dating scene dont know the misery of trading sex for parenthood, household duties, etc. If you start out in a relationship sucking dick and performing for your partner, expecting reciprocation- dream on! Most men are receivers.. not givers. They like to say we are sexless so they can go out and cheat- but most of the time it is because they can find easier pussy somewhere else.. the wife isnt worth the effort. We are just as sexual...maybe a bit more complicated- but definitely worth the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
would have been better if...

Would have been better if the gunmen had forced your husband to eat his employees' cum from your pussy. How would he be able to go to work every day and work with them again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
NICE

Sexy,sensual and oh yes lots of cock!!!!! As I read this I began to wish that I was Carol. My cunt is still dripping !!

KATIE in NJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

you sound like a sexy baby Surfergirl??? I want to cum deep inside you!! fuck you so hard and deep..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ehh

big vocabulary makes it not be sexy bro . can y'all do like a more updated version or some shit?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous