Invasion of the Ghetto Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I limped across to my house, feeling the effects of our rough fuck session. I felt like I just ran a marathon. I just wanted to pass out, but I couldn't do that. I had to shower, and erase the scent of black women off of me.

As I cleaned myself up, the guilt hit me. I had cheated on my wife. She didn't do anything to deserve this. She deserved better. I had fucked a pair of black women that she fucking hated. I had done unspeakable things, said unspeakable things. I loved her, but those two ghetto sluts gave me sex I couldn't believe. Sex I had never gotten before, and sex I would never get with Emma.

I licked my lips as I remembered Sydni and Monique, and I realized I could still taste their asses on my lips. They wanted me to kiss my wife with those lips. They wanted me to show their superiority by rubbing their asses in my wife's face. They wanted me to choose. My white wife, with her disgustingly pale skin. They wanted me to choose between her and my two sexy, voluptuous black neighbors. With their big black tits, their perfect big, black asses. Their smooth, sexy, black skin. Or my white wife, with no tits and no ass. But I loved her. Which mattered more to me? Love, or two sexy black women.

My decision was made for me when Emma got home. Her pretty face as she saw me and smiled, so full of love. I couldn't stop myself. I gave my wife a big, juicy kiss, smearing my lips to hers, making sure Sydni and Monique's ass flavor transferred to her lips. It's hard to believe that a marriage could end with a kiss, but mine just did. Because how could you respect a woman who could be duped so easily? How could you respect a woman when two other women displayed how much better they truly were? When two black sluts find a way to get their ass onto their rival's lips, it's hard to deny that they were the victors. They had won. I was defeated.

That was why I snuck downstairs after Emma went to sleep. That was why I snuck into the garage, eager to prove my loyalty to my two black sluts. That was why I found the box that I had tossed the pile of black women's underwear in. That was why I sniffed them as I lifted them out of the box. That was why I found the skimpiest, nastiest, sexiest thong and picked it from the pile. That was why I found the phone number scrawled on it and dialed it into my cell. Any lingering guilt I felt disappeared when I heard the smooth, sexy voice of a no doubt hot black woman on the other end. I was a black woman's man now. I had experienced black sex, and I couldn't wait for more.

**********

(Emma)

I still remember the day I caught my husband fucking our two black neighbors.

I should have the seen the signs. He had been acting weird, and distant. I vowed to confront him about it, but the night I planned to do so, I ended up working late. As I got home, all the lights were out, and it appeared the girls next door were throwing a big party. I rolled my eyes as I entered our house. I couldn't find Sean anywhere. It was strange because he was usually never out late. I realized there was one place he could be.

I entered Sydni and Monique's house and the party was hopping. It was hard to move, the house was so crammed. I looked over people's heads, looking for Sean. I saw him across the house, talking amiably with Sydni and Monique. What the hell? Since when were they friends? As soon as I saw them, some drunk chick next to me spilled her beer all over my nice work clothes. I groaned in annoyance and made my way to the bathroom.

I cleaned myself up the best I could, left the bathroom, and went to find Sean again. He wasn't where he was before. For the next few minutes, I looked all over the first floor, and found no sign of him. There was only one place he could be: upstairs.

Loud music was blaring from upstairs, and I heard voices break through the beats intermittently. I followed the beats to a cracked door. I pushed it open, and my jaw dropped.

Sydni was bent over the edge of the bed, completely naked, getting fucked hard from behind. Her huge tits and her chocolate skin looked admittedly spectacular. Monique was on her back on the bed, Sydni between her legs, eating her out. And behind Sydni was... Sean!

"Sean!" I screamed out in hurt, falling to my knees. He looked at me, looking more animal like than I had ever seen him.

"Look at them. Can you blame me?" he said, cupping Sydni's huge tits.

"How could you?" I said.

"It's not your fault." he said, his hips driving into Sydni in time with the beat. "You can't compare. You never stood a chance. You don't have these." he said, roughly squeezing her tits. "Or this." he said, slapping her ass. "And most importantly, you're not black." he added with a roguish smile. "You see, you never had a chance. You were inferior from the start."

"I don't know what you're saying." I said, belligerent, tears falling from my eyes.

"Bitch." Sydni started, "You can take your stubby little legs out of here, or we will kick your ass... again. And trust me, we would love to kick your pale ass." she said with a laugh.

"No. He's my husband." I sobbed. Both of the black girl's faces dropped in anger.

"BITCH!" Monique roared, getting to her feet. She stomped over to me, standing over me, looking down at me, her body covered in sex induced sweat. Her sex scent was overwhelming. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I KICK YOUR SCRAWNY ASS!" she roared, getting in my face, fingers pointing at me.

I backed up in fear, but I had to fight. She was one woman. When they beat me up before, it was both of them. But now it was just her. I had to fight her. If I could beat her down, and then Sydni, maybe, somehow, someway, I could shake Sean out of whatever they did to him.

"No, he's my husband." I squeaked out, trying to present a tough exterior. Monique smiled evilly. I reared back to punch her, but as I did, Monique, showing speed I didn't know she had, shoved her hand into my face and shoved me backward, my head bouncing off the wall. I heard Monique, Sydni, and Sean all laugh. Through my blurry vision, I saw Monique strut over to the strutting couple, shaking her ass as she walked. Sean leaned to her, pulled her close, and met her in a fiery kiss. With one hand, he reached up to paw and squeeze at her sweaty breasts, keeping his other hand on Sydni's hip as he kept fucking her.

It took me a bit to shake myself out of this dizzying daze I found myself in, thinking I had a concussion. Once my vision cleared, I saw all three on the bed, Sean on his back with Sydni bouncing on his cock, while Monique sat on his face, grinding into it as he palmed her prodigious cheeks. In that moment, I realized there was no chance for him to be rescued. He was gone from me. He was with them now.

I had no choice. I couldn't fight these two. I sprinted out of the house, surrounding by people having a blast. It was the last place I wanted to be.

That day was the beginning of the end for my life the way it was. I couldn't stay at home, not next to those two bitches. I stayed with some friends while the dust settled. I didn't hear from Sean for awhile, until I received the divorce papers.

He had hired this absolute cunt of a divorce lawyer, Katie something, and I don't know how she did it, but she somehow got Sean, the man who cheated on me, almost all the money in the settlement. I was left with nothing.

Professionally, this was a nightmare. No one can trust an investment banker who was bankrupt, so I was soon let go. They quickly realized, as did I, that my success was less about my own talents as an investment banker, and more due to the two huge accounts my husband handed to me. I thought me and him were a team, making each other better, making our lives together better. I was able to do some investigating, a dark part of me hooping my husband's wealth was drained by those idiotic black sluts. Unfortunately, for me, I found out my husband's wealth had nearly doubled in the time we had been apart, so apparently, I was just a parasite, mooching off of his success. He was the bread winner, and I was the leech, a nothing, a hanger-on, latching to his success. I had never felt so small, so pathetic in my life. I was a failure as a person, as a professional, as a wife, as a woman.

So yeah, I got fired from my old, prestigious job, and I was out of work for awhile. I eventually found work. Unfortunately, it was in the bad side of town. So, after having my husband stolen from me by two black whores, I was forced to work with many black whores, and sit idly by as they wasted their money.

I often fantasized what I would do if I saw Monique and Sydni again. I looked back at that moment when I crumbled in their presence in their bedroom. I wished I had fought back. I wished I had run over, and slapped their smug black faces, following them as they hit the floor, and attack them like a woman possessed, leave them as bruised and bloody as they had left me, leaving my husband so impressed at my passion and fight that he would take me back. But I knew deep down that this was a pipe dream Both of those women were so... intimidating. So imposing. I was too logical too think of any other possible outcome other than them kicking my ass, tying me up, then forcing me to watch them fuck my husband with their voluptuous black bodies. But, even if I got my ass kicked, I would have at least had some dignity. Now, I just don't. Those two always claimed I was racist, and I truly am not. But I hate those two black bitches.

And I was beginning to hate all these black bitches. I had to live on the bad side of town, so I was surrounded by black women. I hated their arrogance. I hated their brashness. I hated how they flaunted themselves. I hated how they wildly spent their money. I hated how happy they were. Don't they know how important it is to hold onto your money? Believe me, I did. I had it all, now I had nothing. And it was thanks to Sydni and Monique.

I hate black women.

************

(Sean)

I love black women. How had I never realized it before? They were all just so fucking hot. Luckily, Sydni and Monique were happy to let me fuck other black women, and I happily complied, experiencing all varieties of black women with each confirming I made the right decision by leaving my white wife. But I was never tempted to leave Monique and Sydni. They were the best of the best. And besides, they were now two knocked-up black sluts, which made them so much sexier to me.

I lived with them now, and it was so liberating. I didn't work anymore, having more than enough money to live the good life. They allowed me to pursue my hobbies, music and cars. It was incredibly thrilling to spend money! I owned two cars now and a fixer upper. I owned a room full of guitars. But, unfortunately, my new hobby of fucking black women got in the way of my old ones.

I would happily admit that I was racist before, and I could admit now that I was still racist. But now, I was racist against a different group: white women. The typical pale white woman did nothing for me anymore. I just couldn't see them as attractive. How could I, when I had experienced black women, and I now understood how insanely sexy they all were? How could white women even act like they were attractive? How could they pretend they compared to their black superiors? And the only white women that could compare to black women were the ones who imitated black women. Either in attitude, like Monique and Sydni's white friends, or with their bodies.

The only white women that came close to matching the sexiness that a black woman could offer were the ones who had similar bodies to their black counterparts. Huge boobs, nice big butts and gorgeous faces. Explain to me how could I respect a white woman when they could so rarely compare to black women? How could I respect any white woman who didn't have huge tits and a perfect round ass? I didn't care if those things didn't come naturally to most white women. I didn't care if they were born with flat chests. If they really wanted to try to act sexy, then they should have the decency to go out and get implants. Huge implants, DD cups at least, so they could come close to comparing to black women. But there was the rare white woman who could come close.

Like the lawyer the girls got me for my divorce, Katie. God, her tits were huge. She was one of the few white women I got hard for after leaving my white wife. I had had few moments of temptation to cheat on my black goddesses, as the girls kept me very satisfied, but Katie did tempt me. I would never cheat on Sydni and Monique, at least without their permission, and they only let me fuck their black friends. And I now knew that disobeying those two was a really bad idea.

Living with Monique and Sydni changed my views on them. The sex and the fucking was consistently awesome. But I realized that a lot of my views on them were clouded by my racism. I viewed them as stereotypical black skanks. But how wrong I was. I realized that a lot of what they did was playing into my preconceived notions of them. They played into my prejudices. I thought they were just dumb black sluts. But as it turns out, Sydni was fiercely intelligent. She was an incredible fascinating creature the more I got to know her. Just watching her, trying to understand her, stimulated me more intellectually than Emma ever did. She truly deserved to wear my wife's grandmother's ring, a true symbol of the bond me and her shared. And Monique, she was a blast to be around. She was one of the most vivacious and fun people I had ever met. The girls were distinctly different, so things never got boring. If I craved something, one of these girls or the other could provide it.

I realize now how unsatisfied I was with Emma. That life was just about intellectual stimulation. Emma was more friend-material than wife-material. Sure, Emma would be someone you would talk to, having interesting conversations with, but at the end of the day, she's not the type of girl you want to go home to. Emma was the type of girl you talk to. Sydni and Monique were the type of girls you go home and fuck. My relationship with them was not solely based on intellectual stimulation. My relationship with those two was more about base instinct, physical pleasure, deep lustful stimulation. These girls made me feel like a real fucking man. And if I had to choose between intellectual or physical pleasure, I think it's pretty obvious which choice I preferred.

I realized how much my initial racism pervaded my life. I was skeptical of Sydni before. But now, I realized, she was incredibly good with her money, because she had already doubled her net worth. My first thought that she was up to some illegal things, and that was how she increased her worth. But she assured me that those thoughts were the old, racist me shining through. She assured me she had made money through smart investments, nothing crazy or illegal. It would be racist of me to think otherwise. But deep down, I knew the truth, and I think she knew it. I raised a lot of questions near the beginning or our relationship, partly in fear of my safety, and also for ethical reasons, of course. I was not interested in getting involved in any illegal activities. But the more questions I asked, the angrier she would get, and I soon learned that she was someone you did not want to get angry. Her temper was enough to intimidate the strongest of men, and the things she would say and threaten to do were too awful for words. A small part of me wondered if I should escape this situation, that I was in over my head. But I also learned that when Sydni got angry, she would fuck angry, and that kind of sex was enough to cause any questions to disappear before they left my lips. Eventually, I stopped asking questions altogether. Sydni's temper was enough to keep me in line. So that was why I never raised a fuss whenever I saw something suspicious, cause deep down I knew the truth: Sydni and Monique were drug kingpins. It was the only explanation. I had to guess that those shady people she met with all the time were drug dealers and mobsters. I had to guess they had used their lottery winnings to fund their way into the criminal underworld, and they had increased their worth through illegal drug dealings with the worst people in society. But like it or not, I was in deep in this operation. I knew Sydni and Monique would never let me leave now. Despite any reservations I may have previously had, I knew better than to fight it anymore. Their temper was too great, and their bodies were too hot. I just stopped asking questions, played dumb to their actions, and went with the flow. I learned that the easiest path was compliance. And as long as I provided them my big white dick on a regular basis, they were happy. And as long as I got to experience their luscious black bodies and their nasty black fucking, I was happy too.

Sydni's major project was buying property downtown. She purchased it and converted to a high end strip club, a place for her old friends to work in safety. She owned the place, but she didn't run the day to day business. She just partied there with her friends and hired someone to do the hard stuff. She loved her friends. They were ghetto like her, but in a good way. The club catered to the elite, as a lot of rich people went in and out of the club. Sydni would even hold private meetings with people, walking into a meeting room flanked by burly bodyguards. An assortment of people would go in that room. Cops, politicians, guys that looked like gangsters, guys that looked like mobsters. I even saw a nun in there once! I figured I knew what was going on, but I didn't raise any more questions. All I had to know was that the club was raising money hand over fist. And I knew why. Besides being a very popular club in its own right, I figured they were laundering money from their super secret criminal dealings through this club, and that was how they made the real money. But I didn't care anymore. As long as they let me fuck their hot black asses, they could do whatever they wanted.

I know I make them sound bad, but in my mind, they were not stereotypical black women. Sure, they blasted their music day in and day out. Sure, sometimes, they laid around all day and smoked weed all day. Sure, they might be involved in criminal activities. But they were normal women, not caricatures. I had never met anyone like them. They didn't fit into any stereotype. They were independent black women.

Sydni had bought my old house, and had her friends move in there. When the housing board in the neighborhood raised a fuss, Sydni simply bought her way onto the board, eventually taking it over. She would not be denied, and soon, people all over the neighborhood were moving, as if terrified for some reason. As if someone had threatened them into moving. Soon, our entire neighborhood was full of black women. There were even big black bodyguards all over the place, as if there was someone here that needed protecting. It reminded me of those movies where a criminal kingpin would always be surrounded by bodyguards. I knew Sydni and Monique were going places in the criminal underworld if they had reached the point where they needed protection. I raised one last question, asking Sydni if I should be worried. But as she rode my cock in her tighter than tight pussy, her huge black breasts bouncing all over, she laughed, as if the question was a joke, and she confidently said no. That was all I needed to hear. If she wasn't worried, I wasn't either. Like I said before, I think she knew that I knew what they were up to, so when she asked for access to my bank account, we both knew the reason. We both knew that if I said yes, all the money I had earned for my hard work and dedication would be used to help fund these girls budding criminal empire. But if I got to have threesomes with insanely sexy black women every day, it would be worth it. That was how Monique and Sydni gained full access to my small fortune. That was how my small fortune was used to fund the criminal actions of two sexy black women.