Irene, Her Gay Bull and Nash

Story Info
A forced landing brings better times for a female rancher.
6.9k words
4.5
24.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

The bull had been with the heifer for almost eight hours and while Irene Cave hadn't kept her eye on him every minute she'd only seen him sniff the heifer's rear twice and then he failed to perform his duty. This was the fourth time with two other heifers and a cow mating had failed.

The jerk. She decided he was gay or had broken his thingy when being trucked in because Highland Peaks Nevis the Fourth had passed the veterinary test before he was put up for auction. Irene's foolish bidding war with two other ranchers had resulted in her paying $7550 for the useless piece of beef.

Angry, she decided to shoot the Hereford but he did have appealing eyes although they were rather red-rimmed. Trust her to end up with a gay bull.

The uneconomic 902-acre ranch with seventy-three breeding pairs had been running down even before her father her widow father had died, leaving the property to her and leaving money and investments to her brother in England. She'd accepted the gift gratefully assuming she'd work her butt off proving what a great little cattle rearing cattle ranch it was.

But it hadn't worked out. Her father had never purchased a dud bull let alone a gay one in all his farming life and yet she had, it being her first purchase. Meanwhile the gap between income and outgoings was moving relentlessly against her. Luckily all four neighboring ranchers wanted the property, gathering she imagined like crows along their common fence lines, waiting for her to crack. She had seventy-five acres of the flattest and most productive irrigated hay paddocks within 500 miles, although her father had only claimed it was 50 miles. Still, it didn't hurt to exaggerate when facing becoming a reluctant seller.

It was hot, mid-summer and Irene scratched under both armpits, believing it was bra rash. God, who wants big boobs in hot weather? Amended question, who wants big boobs? Her mom's chest had been practically flat and she never complained about her breasts.

Irene was diverted from that stupid rambling by the sound of a misfiring engine and looked out and saw a single engine Piper coming in low, lurching a bit and then realized the pilot was attempting a forced landing in the bull pasture.

Jesus.

She grabbed a heavy blanket from the linen cupboard and the fire extinguisher from the storeroom and raced out, hoping the pilot knew what he was about. Unless he only just cleared the eastern fence to the bull pasture he'd run out of room and crash through the western fence and career straight into the pine plantation.

The pilot only just cleared the fence and she breathed good boy. He or she landed hard, the airplane bounced, it's motor backfired hugely and stopped. The bull bellowed in fright and went straight through the northern fence and over the twenty-foot drop into the almost dry rocky river bed. Irene grinned, thinking insurance! She noted the heifer remained grazing with her tail out a bit, instinctively waiting to be served. Tough!

The shallow bog in the middle of the field slowed the aircraft considerably and when back on firm ground it stopped a good thirty yards short of having its wings clipped by the fence and then being mashed by the 30-year-old trees.

She ran to offer assistance.

A guy wearing goggles pushed the up on an old-fashion leather-flying helmet and already standing beside the aircraft grinned and said, "Hi blondie, what's up with the blanket?"

"To wrap you in if I succeed in pulling you out of a blazing wreck."

"Oh how kind but unnecessary. Any chance of a beer?"

"What after your reckless exhibition of flying running out of fuel?"

"I have almost a full tank. The fuel is contaminated."

"Oh god, sorry."

"It's okay sweetheart. I'm sorry about your bull committing suicide."

"It's okay Mr Pilot. Come inside, you'll have to report your mishap to the airfield."

"I've already done that and a team is on its way. My name is Nash Neave. And yours?"

"Irene Cave."

"Oh, great name. With a beauty like you it will be Mrs I guess?"

"And why should that be?"

"Oh apologies Miss Cave."

Irene smiled and invited him inside, saying she had no beer but she could do him coffee.

"That's great. The ground crew that is coming will drain my fuel system and refuel my airplane. In the meantime I'll have to negotiate with you about pulling down part of your fence and paying for you to have it reinstated. That way I can fly out of here rather than have my airplane dismantled and taken out on a truck. It's my airplane and I would not like it to suffer that indignity."

"Oh I see."

"Please Miss Cave. I would be grateful if you would be so accommodating and allow me to fly out. I might have to taxi out and take off coming back this way, depending on wind direction. An early morning take-off could be accomplished with nothing more than a breeze."

"Yes, the wind tends not to increase in velocity until 10:30 or so."

"Quite Miss Cave. Um, your decision would be appreciated."

"Yes pull down my fence."

Nash removed his helmet and Irene's breath caught when she saw how good-looking he was with all that curly blond hair. He was saying something.

"Pardon me?"

"I said two things. You should be calling your insurance company about your bull. The heifer out there is in season. You'll need a replacement bull."

"Yes I'll call my insurance agent. I'll take the heifer out to where my other bulls are. What was the other thing; you said there were two things?"

"Oh the ground crew will arrive with a hoist. With your approval we could pull the posts, I think six will do. If you have wire pliers I could go out now and remove the staples and cut the wires at different places so all the joins are not in the same place when the wires of that cross fence are re-strung."

"You appear to know what you are talking about. Let's leave the coffee and go out and do that now before they pull the posts from the ground. This way we'll have the wires rolled back so the extractions will be quickly accomplished. Since we will be working together you best call me Irene and I'll call you Nash."

"Sure, that's great."

By late afternoon the ground crew had the posts lifted and stacked neatly to one side. The airplane's fuel system had been emptied and flushed and the engine was started and left ticking over for half and hour while the mechanic sat waiting for any sign of problems. The wind was up strongly and with the pastures being rather lumpy Nash decided to wait till the morning.

After serving coffee and cookies to everyone Irene was over repairing the fence where the bull had gone through. The insurance agent had recommended burying the carcass where it was and Irene agreed. The crew looked down at the dead animal and the mechanic went to their truck and returned with a crowbar.

"The bull's dead, no need to kill him again Tony," said one of his mates as they watched Tony dig the bar several times near the edge of the sheer bank, scoured by floods over the centuries before the river bed moved farther out to the west. Tony heaved and triggered a small landslide of grit and stones that covered the carcass.

"Well done," Irene said, beaming and looking very attractive.

"Kiss, kiss," chanted the guys so Irene kissed him.

A few minutes later Tony switched off the engine and after chatting to Nash the pilot walked over to Irene and said, "The engine appears fine. I'm to run it for fifteen minutes prior to take off. Tony will have the retrieved fuel tested and thinks it was a faulty delivery, probably diesel contamination. That tank supply at the airfield has been shutdown pending an investigation. I'm heading off with the boys and..."

"Stay the night in my house and you can start the pre-flight test just prior to dawn."

"Um Miss Cave... your reputation. People could talk. And..."

"Do you want your butt kicked Nash? Whoever I have in my house is my business and I promise to keep my hands off you."

Tony's face matched the red paint trim of his Piper Arrow.

He said awkwardly, "I didn't mean to..."

"You haven't. Make your decision and let me know," Irene said, shouldering the roll of repair wire and walking off.

"Irene I'll stay and thanks for the offer of hospitality."

She turned and grinned. "I'll welcome the company over dinner. I knew this would be your decision because it was the sensible thing to do. Regarding your concern Pilot Neave. Do you have an unsavory reputation in associating with women?"

Nash cringed hoping the crew hadn't heard that exchange. Most were too far away but damn, there was Tony grinning at him, having completed the second flush of fuel and refueling with fresh fuel from the supply he'd brought with him.

The guys went off grinning, waving and the horn tooting, acting like hooligans.

"Irene I'm sorry..."

"Don't be an apologetic pain Nash. I went through college. I know what guys are like."

* * *

After a glass of wine with Nash on comfortable chairs on the porch, Irene said to Nash to drink on by himself. She had a half-mile walk to put the heifer in with two two-year old bulls.

"I'll help."

"I don't require help."

"I'd welcome the company."

She said okay.

The two dogs Meg and Russ held the bulls at bay as the gate was opened and the heifer trotted and stood waiting.

"Don't look if you think you will be embarrassed. I need to check that there is penetration."

"No it's fine. It will remain me of college parties."

Irene grinned and sighed, "Oh yeah and about as nasty."

After sorting themselves out the two young bulls took turns mounting the heifer. Semen was flying about and when everything settled the heifer began eating grass, practically staggering.

"Your description was very apt," Irene giggled as they headed back along the dusty track to the house. "Are you married?"

"Was, waiting for my divorce to come through. She spent too much money on herself for my liking and when we were scrapping yet again over her extravagances she screamed she should find someone who was prepared to spend money on her. I yelled well why didn't she do that and so she did. I initiated the divorce, ending out marriage of almost three years that had been rocky from the start."

"But with good periods?"

"Aye, some very good periods."

"So you didn't regard flying your airplane as an extravagance?"

"I took up flying after we broke up and sold the house. I purchased the Piper from the flying school that tutored me. I got my license three weeks ago. Until the financial split between us I lacked money to spend on myself from our wedding day."

"Christ she must have been bad."

"Yeah."

"And we won't talk about her again will we?"

"No."

"But we'll talk about you."

Nash grinned and said, "And you."

Irene smiled and looked at him intently. "So how do you get to have sex?"

"Probably the same way you do, I attract it."

"I bet," Irene smiled. "On the other hand I struggle."

"What, I can't believe that. I'd..."

"Go on, don't stop now and don't look so embarrassed. It's pathetic."

"Um... this is awful. Before I cut off I was about to say I'd be in like a shot."

"Ooooh."

"You're not mad at me?"

"Of course not. I'm deliriously happy; I'm about to have sex. Let's start off by having a bath together... one of my girlfriends told me that's one of the best ways to break down awkwardness between a newly formed couple."

"I've had some great fucks in the bath."

"I bet you have but I haven't although with luck that's about to change."

They stopped and kissed, softly and not rushing it until Irene finally said, "I'm glad you found me. Let's run home; I'm becoming horny."

After dinner Irene was no longer horny. In fact due to the intense pounding she was not walking well. "Well lover boy, I'm off with the dogs to get that heifer away from those two bulls before they do her damage. Have it ready for when I get back."

She returned and entered the kitchen and found the dishes done and mostly put away. The kitchen looked spotless, better than she usually left it. She went to the main bedroom and find her pilot had landed for the night; he was asleep.

"Thank god for that," she grinned, setting the alarm.

Irene jumped out of bed at the first sound of the alarm and was dressing in the kitchen when he yelled, "Where are you? Come and see what I have for you."

"Come on you over-sexed pilot," she yelled. "Get your real motor running while I make coffee and pancakes. Dawn is imminent."

Nash came out, dressed, and patted her butt affectionately. "You can fuck lady, and you come with a brain and great personality as bonuses."

Irene watched him jog out to the Piper to start it and felt her knees weaken and decided that was her body preparing to lie over the table for him. Her commonsense won that round as she knew another pounding and she'd have to take to her bed all day to recover.

"You've been a good boy to mommy," she purred, kissing him when he returned. Stroking his face she asked, "How old are you?"

"Thirty-six."

"I'm thirty."

"Oooh, just the right age for me."

She flushed with pleasure and nodded when he asked had she been safe to fuck last night.

"Yes but you're a bit late asking. I'm on the pill because I never know when one of my neighboring gentleman will come calling."

"And your insurance agent?"

She flushed. "How did you work that one out?"

"He seemed incredibly polite and attentive to you."

"Oh."

"I admire you for seizing opportunities."

"The four of them are married and I do like them."

"Way to go baby. None of them will believe how lucky they are."

Almost an hour later Irene waved as Nash taxied through the drying-out bog before gunning the 200 hp Lycoming engine. He went through the gap cut in the fence line at increasing speed, bouncing and swaying down the long river-side field that the support crew had examined the previous day for any debris or open drains or ground deformations. Nash had the final bounce at take-off speed and gained altitude from that lift. As promised, he waggled the wings as he headed back to the city, confirming to Irene everything was okay.

Irene watched, tears running down her face, as the aircraft became a dot in the sky and then faded. He'd promised he'd be in touch but like most men that was just talk without commitment. She wept going back to the house and when settled called her four neighboring ranchers and said she wanted to sell; if they wanted to purchase her land they had forty-eight hours to come up with an acceptable offer. She then called a fencing contractor who agreed to reinstate the cross fence, including drilling six new fence post holes, for $240. He recalled renewing that fence for her father nine years ago and said it would be a straightforward job.

Wandering into the bedroom Irene's breath caught when she found her lovely seducer had made the bed. What a sweet man. And then she noticed on the side dressing table a note and under it $500. "For fencing reinstatement. Thank you for being such a lovely lady in every way."

"Well who wouldn't be to a dear guy like you Pilot Neave," she sighed aloud. It was only then Irene realized she knew very little about Pilot Neave. She shrugged and sighed.

Irene decided not to stay around on Saturday morning, knowing it was deadline day for her neighbors if any of them wished to present her with an offer and they'd assume she would have asked other neighbors to make an offer. It wouldn't hurt to increase the anxiety of those who wanted to do a deal.

Finishing breakfast, Irene saw a black car approaching and as it came closer she recognized it as a Chev SUV. And then as it came very close she recognized the driver and ran out screaming, "Nash, oh Nash!"

"Hi," he grinned, as she stopped her mad dash and looked at him uncertainly. "Pour me coffee and then put on your glad rags. I'm taking your into the city for the day and to spend the night with me. That is, unless you are expecting a gentleman caller."

Face devoid of make-up, dressed like a man, she was overly conscious of her shiny skin as she blushed but had the comfort of knowing he appeared to be a sensitive and understanding guy. She showered, expecting him to come in at any moment to nail her to the wall... but he didn't. Never before had she wished to be seriously molested as right then but no, he failed to show. Dressed, ready to go, she went out and not finding him in the kitchen peered out in rising panic and then grinned; he was walking back from inspecting the re-fencing.

Nash kissed her and then watching her intently ran both hands down both breasts, pausing to tweak her clothing where he believed her nipples were positioned and then pushed his hands down over her hips and brought one up over her pussy, pressing hard. She pushed back so he knew she was acknowledging his right to her body. She wondered what his reaction would be if she performed a similarly pagan-like possessive claim to his body. She'd never know but thought of something worth a try.

"Either fuck me or stop doing that."

"What?" he said, taking a half step backwards and dropping his hands. "I-I was attempting to demonstrate I love your body."

"It appeared to be a pagan-like ritual to me. Words to accompany what you were doing would have helped adjust my mind. You look me by surprise."

His head hung low and Irene wasn't sure to believe him but smiled, hoping she looked appreciative, when he said, "I had great difficulty going to sleep last night thinking I should be fucking you and talking to you and stroking you to sleep."

Aware her breathing rate was beginning to rush Irene said, "Where do you think my fingers were last night and why was I doing that?"

"Oh god," Nash said, eyes widening. "Shall we go?"

CHAPTER 2

Used to her eight-year-old Ford Taurus, Irene said admiringly, "This is a lovely vehicle."

"Yeah, I get a new company car every May. This is a Chevrolet Traverse."

"A company car? God I know so little about you, despite what I've let you do to me. May I have some details?"

"Sure," Nash said, taking care with the turn from the farm track on to the fairly busy highway, crossing to the far side. "I'm head of sales and marketing of Langland's Chev-CAD Inc, third in seniority after the two co-principals Ben Lucas and Harry Street. In some companies I would be called sales director by the principals have been in the business a long time so they are known as the bosses and they call all other managers heads of departments of a particular operation. It actually works fine. When our clients are want to speak to someone they assume a head is a boss and not a managerial flunky."

"Sounds good for me. So you work 8:00 to 8:00 seven days a week?"

"No generally 7:30 to 4:30 Monday to Fridays. The heads of sales or her assistant work the late half and weekends on rotation."

"Well that tells me something about you. Auto is a good industry for a career providing you know to adjust to take the highs with the lows as with all business climate-sensitive industries."

"Have you worked in auto?"

"No."

"Well you expressed that is if you know our industry."

"Oh no, just general stuff. I have a master's in business admin."

"B-but you are a small rancher?"

"Only because I was between jobs and dad who died a couple of years after mom left it to me. But I've had enough so am selling. It is too small to be economical these days and dad knew that."

"Selling huh? Well if you end up with a fistful of dollars and want to trade your vehicle on a good deal come and see me."

"Spoken as an auto sales pro. Thank you, yes I will consult you."

Nash grinned. "Consult eh. Spoken like a business pro. Oh I happened to tell my folk about you, more particularly how I met you, and mom wants us to drop around for lunch today if that's okay with you? I have to phone because dad will come home if you do. He's an insurance assessor."

12