Irene, Her Gay Bull and Nash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I'd like that. So you happened to tell her you were bringing me to town today?"

"Yeah, I happened to mention it when I told her how I met you so she said a woman rancher who saved my boy, I must meet her. Come to lunch."

"I did nothing to save you. I wasn't near you when you landed."

"Um I mentioned you rushing to me with a blanket and fire extinguisher."

"But didn't mention your aircraft was stopped and you were on the grass when I panted up."

Nash scratched under his chin. "She must have filled in the bits and got it wrong."

"Oh god, she thinks I'm some kind of heroine."

"I doubt that. Not after I told her we fucked and hadn't even dated."

"Nash!"

"Just joking. I forgot to mention that and I explained the landing exactly how it happened and that I was standing beside the aircraft when you came panting up to me. Actually I thought she thought the bull was the hero, getting out of the way."

"Nash, she didn't say that did she?"

"Nope. Just regard me as a bit of a tease Irene and you'll keep on even keel."

* * *

"How lovely to meet you Miss Cave. I knew your father. We served together as public nominees on the council committee for community assets development."

"But dad never lived in the city?"

"But he owned city property."

"Oh yes. I see how it is configured, representation without necessarily being residential."

"Yes, exactly but that's a complex way of putting it."

"I beg you pardon. I should have said nothing."

Mrs Neave looked quite shocked. "Oh forgive me. I must have sounded rude. It's just that I didn't expect a farm girl to..."

"Mom although Irene grew up on the ranch she's only run it for the past three years. She's a college graduate with a master's in business administration."

"That's correct Mrs Neave. Dad had business interests and only wanted a small ranch to avoid being tied down to it. Please call me Irene."

"Thank you Irene but although I live in the city I'm aware cows don't look after themselves."

"True but for much of the time my cattle involve no more than a couple of hours labor including checking fence lines. Contractors do my hay and have buyers lined up for my surplus. I do the calving but a contractor drenches them."

"So you spend most of the day watching TV?"

"I help out at the Hillcrest riding school. I love teaching riding and at nights I work on the tax returns and farm accounts of some of my neighbors."

"Oh moonlighting, undercutting the professionals," smiled a guy entering the room, an older version of Nash.

"Irene has a higher business qualification than you do. This is my husband Dan."

"Hi Mr Neave. You and Mrs Neave had a lovely home."

"Well thank you Irene. Since we appear to be fellow professionals you must call me Dan."

"Thank you. Although I'm registered with the institute I'm not a registered public accountant and there is no need for me to be because I'm not involved in assurance engagements such as auditing."

"I understand."

"Well shall we have lunch?" said Mrs Neave who hadn't invited Irene to call her by her first name of Alice.

After shopping all afternoon Nash took Irene home at her requests instead of going to his place. She rushed in to check her computer and then called two of her neighbors.

"Sorry about that but this business is important. They are coming over. I'd be obliged if you just pass the bottles. I thought this might happen which is why I got that dozen of beer."

"I better go."

"No Nash, after what you gave me the other day I want more. Stay for dinner and stay the night."

"Okay, I'd welcome that."

Irene introduced Nash to Charlie Hooper and Dave Brogan who drove up in Charlie's beaten-up F150 pickup that only by the color of the cab Nash could see was blue. The rest was coated in dust and cow shit. Both men looked disheveled and not for removed from the poor house.

"A beer guys?"

"Yeah.'

"Yep."

Nash placed three beers on the tray and poured a Bacardi over the rocks for Irene and followed the conversation.

"Charlie and me conferred. Neither of us wanted all your land so we thought the best approach was to take half each."

"Oh so there will be a fight over who gets what?"

"Nah we've done that assessment Irene. We have presented our joint offer on the Internet.

"Well it was bigger than Joe's offer and Leonardo indicated he wasn't interested. But 2.5 is not enough."

"Gawd Irene. Your dad gave you the land."

"So?"

"Well how much? 'You know apart from the irrigated hayfields most of the other acreage is crap."

"But you guys intend to plow and regrass most of it."

"Who told you that?" Dave demanded.

Nash handed around the drinks. He didn't know these guys because they were Ford men according to Irene.

"Who would know to tell me that?" Irene said. "Apart from my four neighbors and Nash here no one knows my land is for sale. It's simply what I would do to get the best out of the land if I'd newly purchased it. I want three."

Charlie tore at his hair. "Christ Irene don't you like us. You're attempting to ruin us."

"Oh yeah."

"Yeah," said the two guys in unison."

Dave said. "Two-eight. We can't go higher. We have a bank check here and that's for two-eight."

"Show it to me."

"Yeah that's good. We'll meet at 10:00 in the morning at my attorney office. You can find your way to Juno Gray's office I take it?"

"Yeah yeah," snorted Charlie. "We are ranchers but we're not senile. This is good beer. Did you choose it son?"

"Yes sir, Irene didn't know what to get so I got what I always drink, thinking it was for me."

Dave said, "Brenda is expecting you for dinner to celebrate with the two families. I best tell her you've got yourself a man. What was your name again son?"

Later as the visitor drove off and Nash pulled over Irene's panties ready to sink one into her before going to the Brogan's for dinner he said, "I can't believe you sold your ranch and your and the buyers negotiating as if you guys were talking about buttering bread."

"Who said we were negotiating? I knew they'd only pay what they believed the land was worth to them so just had to go through the motions until they revealed their offer. I wasn't far out in attempting to push them, was I?"

"No, but what if you'd said two and a half?"

"Dunno, but knowing those guys they would have said. "No we'll give you two-eight because we think it's worth that to us."

"Christ!" Nash fumed but as Irene spread for him he quite forgot what he'd been talking about.

After fucking themselves awake properly next morning Nash said, "That was quite a night last night. Brenda said neither family had had a party for a few months so everyone was rarin' to let their hair down. I think I recall proposing to you and you pulling out a breast and saying seal it with a kiss and everyone hooting with laughter. Did you accept?"

"I was only half aware of what I was doing. Someone was attempting to have sex with me and it wasn't you."

"It was Dave I think. Anyway whoever it was Brenda hit him over the head with her pastry roller and flattened him."

"How did we get home?"

"Dunno. You were driving."

"No I wasn't. You were driving."

Irene went out and checked.

"My car's there in one piece I think, sticking out of the half demolished henhouse."

"God, you crazy drunk diver."

"No I wasn't driving," Irene insisted. "You were."

"No you where but does it really matter?"

Irene giggled and then held her head and groaned.

Irene called Nash late afternoon.

"I don't want to mess around tonight. I feel as if a truck has run over me."

"Me too," Nash yawned. "So it's okay by me if we have an early night in our own beds. It won't be a hardship for me; about seven years ago I want for almost five weeks without a woman after my girlfriend dumped me for my best friend."

"Oh how terrible. Um that reminds me, you didn't ask this morning did I accept your drunken proposal?"

Irene heard a Nash suck in air and he then said, "Jesus!"

Irene continued, "I had a farm dispersal auctioneer out today. He reckons he could get me around $140,000 to $160,000 for everything that's not fixed on the farm excluding hay. That's the condition of the sale agreement. The buyers plan to demolish the house and outbuildings. The house is not worth trying to sell it for relocation."

"That sounds good to me. Are you happy about that?"

"Well yes, it's enough to buy an apartment."

"Um, this marriage question remains unsettled," Nash said, sounding a little uneasy.

"Don't worry. I realized you were drunk."

"But you could have..."

"Well I didn't."

Nash switched to another approach. "Do you wish to sign an agreement protecting your assets as your assets and move in with me? Dad and mom bought me an apartment for my twenty-fifth birthday to get me out of their house."

"Oooh, clever but expensive. So you don't want my money."

"Not unless you decide to give me some. I meant if we do go on and marry I didn't want any of it coming to be by default if we later divorced."

"Oh a pessimistic man of principal. So you are thinking we could marry?"

"Yeah, we are making good progress but need to find out more about one another and test ultimate compatibility."

"Oooh, that sounds very responsible. Well I do need somewhere to live. I leave the ranch in three weeks after the auction is held."

"Well come to my apartment tomorrow and we'll talk about you moving in. It's fairly small."

"What your apartment?"

He laughed.

"Well we if it works out you could sell and we pool an equal amount of money and buy a bigger apartment. If necessary we can sign a share-holding agreement if we decided we should move up-market more and I put in more money with my share in the joint ownership being proportionate to financial input. You would need to talk to your parents about selling."

"Christ, I hadn't thought of that. Dad wouldn't care if I sold the apartment but mom would required diplomatic handling."

"She thought I was a farm girl and I don't think she quite got over that even when you said I'd gone through college. Perhaps she'll change her view of me when you tell her I have capital of $3,000,000."

"Oh, that might not be a good idea. She might switch to thinking I'm not good enough for you."

"Is that a joke?"

They laughed until Nash said lamely, "I'm not confident it is. One never can be quite sure with mother."

* * *

Nash's lame joke was more accurate than he thought.

He arrived next morning to join his parents for breakfast and began by telling them Irene and he were thinking of moving in together.

The face of his mother froze while his father smiled as said, "Good idea, wouldn't mind doing that myself."

"How dare you think like that Dan," Alice snapped.

The men looked at Alice in surprise.

"Er sorry darling."

Satisfied with that Alice turned on her son. "I don't want you associating with that woman. Despite her degree she is still far too common for you. I knew her father and he sniffed.

"What?"

"He sniffed rudely and would come to meetings with hair stubble on his face and hayseeds in his hair."

"What?"

"Can't you understand..."

"Mom what the fuck has that got to do with Irene?"

Alice went into obit. "Don't you dare use that word in my house young man. Dan tell him."

"Tell him what?"

"God men are thick," Alice fumed.

"Mom, dad. I arrived this morning to ask you guys is it okay to sell the apartment if Irene and I decide we want a larger apartment."

"Yeah that's fine son."

"No it isn't. I don't want our son going into debt to house that country woman who's trying to assume airs to look good to us."

"Mom, Irene is not doing that. What you saw the other night was Irene in her natural state."

"Say what you like Nash but I'm not prepared to see that woman plunge you into debt."

Angrily Nash said you don't know what you are talking about. Irene has sold her ranch for three million bucks and I think it was debt-free."

"Well I don't care about that and anyway are you making that up? I'm more concerned about her father's uncivilized habits."

"What's so fucking wrong about hayseeds in his hair when you probably were wearing the same bra you had on all week."

"Get out of my house Nash, this instant."

"Fine mother. Bye dad. Go to the office now before she ruins your day."

The empty china milk jug was thrown at Nash. He caught it and handed it to his father, neither jug nor Nash harmed.

Nash sat in his office sulking and thinking and suddenly his face brightened. He made a call.

"Hi Uncle Roland, it's Nash. Is your business still for sale?"

"I'm negotiating with a couple of guys but they look like bogging down."

"Would you take $1.2 million plus stock at valuation and agree to stay in the business for six months until we settle in?"

Roland, brother of Nash's mother, said cautiously, "Add another 200k and maybe we could do a deal. Who is 'we'?"

"My near-fiancée and I."

"What's a near fiancée?"

"I proposed and await commitment."

"Whose money is it you're offering."

"Hers."

"Aw fair go Nash. Quit horsing me around."

"She's just sold her ranch."

"What's her name?"

"Irene Cave."

"Nash get her in here to talk. She could sell a rusty milk can to an all-beef rancher. She's only young but is known to everyone on the land within fifty miles from here because she don't take shit from no one and produces the best hay of anyone, even better that her deceased dad. I can't believe you have managed to tag her."

"Well she has taste Uncle Roland. Um, could you keep our business secret from mom until we have a done deal?"

"That won't be hard. We're not talking. She knows I've been more than friendly with two of her friends. My wife's not talking to me neither."

"Don't you mean either?"

"Nah, I don't know anyone called Eva."

After Irene had inspected the apartment her nervous host asked, "What do you think?"

"Well we only need a bed, TV, kitchen and bathroom and they are all first-rate. I feel I could live here fucking you very happily. When the passion begins to ebb then we look for a bigger place with more class."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

"Well sit and I'll pour drinks. I want to talk."

"Aw Nash, I'm really ready for it."

"Sit!"

"Yes master," said his guest, attempting to look demure, a rather unfamiliar expression for her.

Nash told her about his conversation with Uncle Roland.

Irene nodded. "Roland Shanks' farm machinery business. I like the sound of that. He and my father knew one another well. Both had the reputation of being well liked by the ladies. So the deal is you resign and work for me running the business while I head the sales team and go out prospecting?"

"Yes. The premises are leased but the value of the business is in those solid agencies. Some ranchers have brought vehicles from me but I don't know farm machinery and you've got to know your product before excelling in sales. Roland can tutor me at the depot and later we can swap roles if that's what you wish. I'll work for six months without salary until Roland comes off the payroll. I've saved a whack of money in preparation to invest in property."

"I'll give you my decision in the morning. Can we now please have sex?"

Nash noted she was dressed formerly so went to say yeah but choked.

"Cat's got your tongue?" she grinned.

He managed, "Yeah pussy has that effect on me."

Irene faked a stretch and Nash made a beeline for those boobs and kissed her. As they mixed saliva Irene groaned and fell back on the sofa, raising her left leg. Nash was enchanted by the pretty top of her exposed black stay-ups and sucked in breath at the sight of white flesh contrasting with the stocking tops. He jumped up, removed his pants and briefs and straddled her.

"Oooh, a sixty-nine," Irene said. "I guess I can wait to be rammed." She licked a bead of pre-cum from the tip and sighed "Oooh" and sucked down the length wetly and slowly, aware it was stiffening into a steel-like shaft.

Meanwhile Nash had progressed from licking her stocking tops and tops of her thighs and was now licking delicately around her clit and jerking two fingers into her pussy, going in deep and touching that special spot that usually made her groan but pulling his fingers back almost fully out and then starting the cycle all over again.

Irene had his full length down her throat when the asshole jerked and fired. She came heavily and heard the disgusting sound of him licking up her juices so she pulled him almost out of her mouth and began swallowing, finding he tasted much better than her father had, Nash appearing to be almost almond-scented.

Irene had never allowed her father to dick-fuck her so now pushed Nash off and decided she'd think of her lonely dad after the death of her mother while doing this next bit.

"Sit back and rest while I fetch us juice and then I want to ride you cowgirl."

Irene imagined it was her father pushing into her and then with a lovely smile imagined she was giving her dad a farewell fuck. She now had a new man in her life.

They exploded into a great finale, coming almost together.

"God you were tight and energetic."

"I suppose I had a special reason. Please call your uncle and see if we can call on him. Say we are ready to negotiate."

"Don't you want more time to think about it?"

"No, I see it as a great opportunity."

Roland invited them to dinner, saying they always ate late and there would be plenty of casserole.

They finalized the deal that night.

Irene found Roland's wife to be very prim with a manner even more severe than Nash's mother. Roland on the other hand had a roving eye and she watched him mentally undress her as Nash's dad had done to her. She thought it was little wonder that men who found they had married unsuitably wandered. Or was it those wives were sourpusses because their husbands had not remained faithful to them? She resolved to keep Nash up to his eyeballs in sex for as long as she could managed that and they both retained an interest and she'd consume herself in his social interests, er, if he had any.

Oooh, it appeared she had committed to marrying Nash or at least taking him on as a long-term partner, Irene smiled. It had to be marriage, she decided, because there would be children. She thought three would be good.

On the drive home she asked casually, "How many children do you want?"

"A couple, perhaps three. What? Why did you ask that?"

"Make me love you," Irene sighed, stroking his hair. "Life together is not all about sex."

"So you're decided to accept my proposal?"

"You could say that," she teased.

THE END

12