Irina Is Sent to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

"Now Irina, T shirt off and kneel down. Good, see how she spreads her thighs and clasps her hands behind her back, perfect. You should also lower your eyes unless your Master is talking to you. We call this 'the position' and slaves should get used to this. Thank you Irina, you can get dressed now." Irina smiled at Valeriya as she sat down. Kit was amazed at her elegance, in even these humiliating circumstances. He knew he would look like a yokel in comparison.

Things just went on from there; Valeriya insisted they all got used to the pain and humiliation that was part and parcel of being of a slave. 'Role play' was taken my Miss Izabella. She went through every scenario a master or mistress may desire from the dungeon where Irina was tied down and whipped before hot wax was poured over her breasts to a schoolroom scene, where the whole class had to dress up, in white satin shirts, ties and either tight shorts or micro pleated skirts. During this lesson Miss Izabella made Irina bend over her desk and then hooked her fingers around the sides of Irina's brief panties and slowly eased them down her thighs. Before raising her skirt and massaging her buttocks then giving her twelve strokes with the ruler. Irina clenched her teeth and counted the strokes.

Did Sergei really know what she was having to go through? At least she knew she was in no way singled out for punishments and all the class got used to 'the cane'.

Valeriya personally took the 'sex' sessions and explaining and making her students act out a huge variety of different positions. She demanded passion and spontaneity and forced her students' bodies to the limit. Valeriya was determined to cure Irina of her reluctance to practice oral sex and used her for many of the demonstrations. Both Grigory and Pavel hugely enjoyed having Irina on her knees delicately licking their cocks before vigorously sucking them. Irina's reluctance was all too visible but Valeriya was impressed that she forced herself to suck both the boys and girls; she knew Irina would be able to satisfy the hardest of masters.

They often had to 'pair off' to practice techniques. If she had the choice, Irina normally chose Kit. The poor boy was so nervous and rather touchingly naive. They quickly formed an older sister-younger brother relationship. Kit recognised Irina's right to lead and in compensation she protected and nurtured him. Although they were frequently naked together in very compromising positions, Valeriya was sure their relationship was platonic. She found it rather cute.

The 'punishments' lessons were taken by a Miss Kristina. A small delicate looking lady who made it clear that she was going to ensure that all the students experienced real pain as this was the only way of preparing them for their future roles. The lessons were held in one of the dungeons. During the first lesson Miss Kristina had Irina strip and made her lie over her knees and then proceeded to spank her. No one had done this to Irina since she was a small child. It hurt, it was also deeply humiliating.

As the class went on Irina was beaten on every imaginable part of her anatomy; bottom, thighs, tits, calves the lot. Although Miss Kristina shared out the punishments evenly throughout the group, she always seemed to ensure Irina was naked for as long as possible. She also took every opportunity to stroke Irina's pussy and her breasts. Irina knew she could not complain. Valeriya brought this unusual seduction to an end when she found that Miss Kristina had ordered Irina to come to her rooms one evening dressed in her briefest underwear.

They were taught 'demeanour and deportment' by a rather severe lady called Miss Nadezhda. It involved learning submissive body language and moves such as how to quickly fall to one's knees. Then there were signs to show one's master's friends that you were, or were not, available for what Miss Nadezhda referred to as 'intimate relations'. The girls also had to practice walking and serving whilst wearing extremely short skirts and ultra tight hot-pants.

To get them used to domestic service, the students were allocated to the senior whores for who they would perform menial duties and help the girl or boy get ready for a client. Irina was allocated to a nineteen year old boy called Pyotr. First he made Irina stand in the middle of the room and strip down to her black lingerie. As he walked round he took time to stare at her cute little arse that was barely covered by her tight silk panties. Seemingly satisfied he put her to work, cleaning, tidying and running errands.

After going to the bar for a drink, Pyotr returned and somehow decided that Irina had not been working hard enough. So the teenager pulled down her panties, bent her over his knee, forcing her head down with one hand whilst he spanked her with the other. All the time telling her that she was 'a lazy slut'. He immensely enjoyed the power he held over the older woman and just before turning-in he told Irina to strip naked and give him a 'full' massage. Now satisfied, Pyotr dismissed her with a regal wave. Irina was hugely relived she had survived her first evening of domestic service and knew she now had only three more days to survive until the end of the course.

~

Finally the day came when, to quote Valeriya, Irina had to make the 'ultimate submission' to her Master. She dressed with care, wrapping her black silk suspender belt around her waist and pulling on her stockings and attaching them. She then pulled up a pair of brief black panties, feeling the satin taut against her firm arse. Irina put on her black bra, squeezed into some 'four inch' stilettos, then finally buckled on her slave collar - the symbol of her impending humiliation. She had no idea as to who she was about to screw. They hadn't even told her if her client would be male or female, only that Sergei had insisted that she complete this part of the course. God she was nervous, but she hated to admit it rather turned-on. She admired herself in her full length mirror, smoothing down her stockings and adjusting her panties until she was completely happy with her appearance. She was proud of her body but she knew she looked like a tart. People had accused her of being a whore in the past, but now she was actually going to have sex with a stranger. Irina simply could not believe Sergei knew the course would require this. Could he really be doing this to her?

Valeriya was thinking the same thing. She was still frightened of Sergei Frunze and had double checked that Irina should undergo this test. As was normal practice, she had offered to find Irina a suitable client or allow Sergei to nominate one. In the end, he had arranged for a contact of his to take Irina. Mr Kappel sat in Valeriya's office, along with his 20 year old nephew. He was in his fifties, overweight but not without charm. As they waited for the girls, he amused Valeriya with stories about his time as Boris Yeltsin's 'fixer'.

Irina felt very exposed as she walked down the corridors, next to naked. She felt the whole world was staring at her, talking about her descent into prostitution. As she waited outside Valeriya's office for her companion, she felt more and more nervous. She was dreading walking into a room full of people in this skimpy underwear. So her heart leapt when she saw a stunningly attractive girl, wearing identical lingerie, approach. She was in her early twenties, with short dark brown hair, parted down the middle and had a confidence Irina wished she could imitate. Irina noticed the girl had a green slave collar that showed she was a Grade 2, and therefore to be treated with respect.

"Are you Irina?"

"Yes, Miss."

"I'm Anna. Is this your first time?"

"Yes, Miss."

"We are on a double date. Mess up and I will kill you. Valeriya will also throw you off the course. I will try to help but it is really up to you to satisfy your client. If we are all together, follow my instructions and copy me. If you are alone, fuck him, suck him, do anything to keep him satisfied."

"I understand, Miss."

"Good." Anna smiled and gave Irina's arm an affectionate squeeze, "Then let's go."

Anna led the way as they walked up to Valeriya's desk. Irina looked at the guests and immediately recognised Arkady. He was one of Sergei's most important business contacts, a 'broker'. She had never been clear in what.

Valeriya smiled, "Anna, Irina, welcome. Meet Arkady Kappel and his nephew, Viktor."

Arkady turned, "Irina, a pleasure. Sergei mentioned you were on this course and offered me a place on your curriculum. I'm dying to find out what you have been learning."

Irina tried to look pleased to see him, "Thank you, Master. Anna and I will try to give you a good time."

Arkady looked at Valeriya, "We always knew her as the 'Ice maiden' but it seems as if you have produced quite a thaw. Are they both 'full service'?"

"Yes, of course. Anna is much more experienced but I hope you will be impressed by the training we have given Irina."

"I look forward to finding out."

"OK, Anna take our guests to the Dubrovsky suite." As they left, Viktor pushed ahead to catch up with Anna. Arkady in turn fell into step with Irina, resting his hand on her arse. She was about to push it off, until she realised what she was going to have to do later that evening. Somehow she managed to turn and smiling put her arm around him.

"Sergei asked me to check on your training. Although the course is expensive, he wants to be sure you are becoming truly submissive. If not, you will stay for another two weeks." Irina's heart sank; the threat was explicit and frightening. She had been counting the hours until the end of the week and could not imagine another two weeks of pain and humiliation. She could see Arkady would use his power to get what he wanted and she simply had to do anything, literally anything, to satisfy him.

The Dubrovsky suite was enormous, the main room was dominated by a huge double bed, doors led off it to a slightly smaller bedroom, a bathroom and a fully equipped dungeon. Irina knew this was the moment of truth, if she was going to run, risking Sergei's wrath it had to be now. If not she was about to offer her body to a man she despised.

"You two kneel. Viktor and I are going to change." Anna dropped to her knees and scowled when Irina didn't immediately follow. Reluctantly Irina knelt and was still agonising about if to leave when the men returned. The decision had made itself, she was staying. Arkady was wearing a silk dressing gown, whilst Viktor was in some brief black running shorts.

Arkady turned to his nephew and said, "Irina has always seemed so elegant and untouchable, but I always thought she had dark desires under the prim and proper exterior. Now we will find out if I was right." Turning to the girls he said, "Let's see if they have learnt anything at this 'finishing school'."

Arkady stood in front of Irina and said, "Come on, girl." Irina knew what she had to do, but her hands trembled as she pulled the robe apart and reached for Arkady's penis. Valeriya had spent ages explaining how she should give a blowjob, but now it was the real thing. Irina placed his cock in her mouth and started sucking. She put any reservations she might have to the back of her mind and concentrated on giving Arkady pleasure. She couldn't afford to fail this test. His penis quickly became erect. Irina withdrew and started kissing its tip, then licking the underside of the penis, before going on to his balls, sucking them and taking them all the way into her mouth. She then went back to the shaft slowly taking it all the way down her throat. As she did this Irina stroked Arkady's balls and inner thighs with her hands. She increased the pressure and speed as she sucked with ever more force. She felt his penis stiffening, but just as she was preparing for his cum Arkady pushed her head away.

"You really are a good little whore, but I need to save my cum. This is going to be a long night. Let's go next door."

The dungeon had bright scarlet walls and half a dozen bits of kit, all covered in shiny black PVC. One wall was set aside for whips, canes and floggers. The bench below it had selection of metal implements, Irina wasn't sure exactly what they were all for, but knew they were designed to cause her pain.

"You," pointing at Anna, "tie your friend up to the frame over there."

Irina's stepped onto the padded footrests and spread her arms and legs towards the corners of the frame, allowing Anna to bind her. She felt helpless, she was helpless.

Arkady approached her holding a switchblade. No, this couldn't be happening, she had never signed up to this! "Please Master don't hurt me. Please!" Anna lunged in an attempt to help, but Viktor held her firmly by her collar. She could only watch Arkady drew his knife down Irina's chest, digging into, but not quite breaking the skin.

Irina continued to plead. Arkady snapped, "Be quiet girl. I paid for you and I will have my fun." With that he sliced through one of her bra straps. Irina's relief was almost palpable. She almost didn't notice Arkady slice through the rest of the straps, then her suspender belt, and it was only when he tugged her panties and cut through one of the sides that she started to focus on her predicament. When they fell to the ground, she started to worry about what the man had in mind for her. Arkady pushed the knife between her legs and gradually raised it. Irina felt the pressure of cold steel on her pussy, and shivered with fear.

Putting the knife down, Arkady turned to his nephew, "Viktor, behold a whore, who will do anything for a few roubles. Have some fun with her."

"What can I do?"

"Anything you feel like, my boy. Grab one of the whips, it will keep the slut's attention. Make the 'Ice maiden' beg for mercy."

Irina had been beaten in class, but it had normally been by Kit or Lara who she trusted. She was worried about what this hick teenager might be capable of. Viktor stood behind her and her worst fears were realised as he seemed to strike her with all his might. Irina screamed with agony. The pain shot through her body, it was terrible. She heard the men laugh then a whispered conversation and the whipping continued, still painful but not quite as bad as the first strike. The boy went up and down her arse. The torment was much worse when he hit a previous welt. Irina was in terrible pain, crying, begging Viktor to stop. After a few minutes Arkady motioned for his nephew to cease and said, "So no more condescending looks from you from now on."

"No, Master."

Arkady kissed her left breast, "The wonder of the dungeon, is we can mix misery and enjoyment." He then placed his hands between her legs and started massaging her taut inner thighs then moved to gently stroke her pussy. Despite her pain, Irina shivered with pleasure.

He turned to Anna, "You, on your knees and lick the tart's pussy." Anna did as she was told, beginning by gently touching Irina's clit with the end of her tongue. Much as she tried to resist Irina quickly became excited as Anna began to lick more vigorously until her whole tongue was inside Irina's pussy. Irina's senses were overloaded. She thrashed at her bonds trying to escape.

Arkady waved Anna away and handed Viktor a riding crop, "Tits come next. Your choice as to if it is pain or pleasure."

It may have been for Viktor to choose, but the hint was clear. To Irina's surprise he started by gently licking her nipples. As they became hard he nibbled them. Irina closed her eyes and felt a wave of bliss spread throughout her body. But it could not last, Viktor stepped back and struck her breasts with a riding crop. Pain replaced the pleasure in a second. He now used short quick flicks of the wrist. First one then the other, the sides then the nipple itself. Irina couldn't bear to watch. She tried to suppress a cry, as she didn't want the men to have the satisfaction of seeing her in agony. But it was no good, it was too much. Soon she was crying out, begging Viktor to stop, promising every sexual service under the sun if he would only cease.

The relief when it came was brief as Viktor only stopped to put on some vicious looking nipple clamps. Irina's nipples were already tender and the pain of the clamps shot through her body like an electric shock. They were connected by a thin chain which Viktor tugged, producing another spasm of pain. He approached again bringing the crop up between Irina's legs, leaning forward he kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth. Irina knew her duty and responded eagerly, straining at her bonds to get closer to him. Anything to distract him from torturing her.

Viktor stood back with his uncle and admired Irina. "With a little encouragement, the Ice maiden seems a dirty girl. You," pointing at Anna, "untie her, then take my nephew through to the other room and fuck his brains out."

Arkady had often dreamed of seeing Irina naked, now she was standing before him, clearly prepared to do absolutely anything he desired, no matter how painful or degrading. He thought the next few hours were going to be simply blissful. Irina knew she had to give herself to him, and was afraid of what she would have to endure to prove to Sergei that she was properly submissive. Somehow she forced herself to smile and took his arm, guiding him through into the main bedroom, "Come on Master, let's have some fun. I feel really horny and I want to show you all the new positions I have learned."

Arkady squeezed her affectionately, "Oh Irina, you seem such a natural whore, Sergei would be proud." He kissed her on the cheek, "Now on the bed, on all fours and spread your legs."

Irina clambered on to the bed and just hoped she was not going to get another whipping. She didn't know if she could endure any more pain. Instead of the whip she felt Arkady's hand massage her sensitive butt, easing her cheeks apart. Irina knew what was coming and that she must not resist. "Respectable girls will never allow me to do this, that's why I have to use whores." Irina felt his weight as he knelt on the bed and his fingers as they eased into her well lubricated but still very tight arse. Irina somehow suppressed her natural urge to stop him violating her.

There was a brief moment of relief before he steered his erect cock between her legs. Arkady gradually guided the tip between her buttocks and into her sphincter. When he pushed, she spread her legs further trying to ease the pressure. She squealed as he continued to force his way into her, it seemed as if her insides would burst. Once in, he started to pump. Clasping her thighs, he moved ever quicker and harder ... again and again. Irina felt the shock as he thumped into her delicate body. She tried to spread her legs wider anything to reduce the pain. His grunts of pleasure got louder, and his language more colourful as he neared climax. Eventually Arkady came and came again into her little arse. Sated he lay back, allowing Irina to collapse exhausted on the bed. "A natural, I always said you had talent." Irina smiled and said how much she enjoyed being with him, but secretly wondered what further humiliations Arkady had in store for her before the evening was out.

"Come on Irina, kneel let me have a look at you."

Arkady seemed fascinated by his captive; she looked so cute naked, except for her slave collar. He slipped a riding crop between her legs and started massaging her pussy. Arkady knew he could play with her forever; he just loved seeing her humiliation and hearing her yelps of pain. He couldn't resist pulling at the chain attached to her nipple clamps. Irina gave out an involuntary squeal as she bent forward. Arkady pulled the chain until Irina was resting over his thighs. He then proceeded to spank her on her still raw bottom. Pain shot through Irina's body, and she let out a cry of pain, "Master, you are hurting me."

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers