Irina Is Sent to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

"Valeriya says that you have been taught to accept discipline."

"Yes, Master."

"Then you should be able to take a gentle spanking. You are not refusing me are you?"

"No Master. I am sorry, please continue." And continue he did. Arkady just loved the sound of Irina's squeals and the feel of her pussy brushing against his leg as she tried to avoid the worst of the blows. She was just unbelievably cute.

Tiring he whispered in her ear, "I want you as my slave, Irina."

"The firm has a lot of pretty boys and girls in their monthly auctions. I am sure you will find someone a lot better than me."

"No, I want you, Irina. I want you to serve me day and night."

To change the subject Irina offered him a massage. When she went to get the oils and gels she would need, she took off the nipple clamps. She would risk a punishment, as the things were now terribly painful.

Irina climbed on the bed and proceeded to give Arkady a 'full body' massage. This involved using her tits and pussy as well as her hands, grinding her groin into Arcady's buttocks. When she turned him over she found her efforts had not been in vain and he was fully aroused. Valeriya had made it clear that every massage came with a blowjob, so Irina bent down and began to suck his cock. She knew he didn't want to her to bring him to climax, so her sucking was gentle. The taste of his cum and her lube was pretty yucky but she knew her duty. Every so often she would stop, withdraw her mouth and smile at Arkady, before kissing his penis and starting again.

She could tell by his moans of pleasure that she was doing something right. But he had other plans, "Irina, back to what you do best. You were a girl who was born to spread your legs." He then got up and returned with a spreader bar and a ball gag. He inserted the gag, buckling it as tight as he could, despite Irina's squeals of pain, "In case my nephew is asleep."

Then he told her to kneel on a low platform and secured her ankles in the outermost restraints of the spreader bar and her wrists in the inner cuffs. This forced her to crouch, with her legs spread and her bottom in the air. Arkady stepped back to admire his handiwork, taking a few photographs of her with his phone. He laughed at the poor girl's pleading expression and her utterly humiliation. Arkady had no intention of showing her any mercy and took her anally again, with only marginally less force than his first penetration. The air resounded with grunts of pleasure from Arkady and yelps of pain from Irina, as his body thudded into her slim frame. After his climax, Arkady left her there for about half an hour before reluctantly removing her gag and the restraints and chaining her collar to one of the rings attached to the wall. He then slipped into a deep and very contented sleep.

Irina had a very uncomfortable night, with far too much time to think about what she had done. The only blessing was that her tits were free from those vicious clamps. There was no denying it, she had acted like a whore. She had allowed a brute to abuse her body and hadn't even resisted.

She woke shortly after dawn still very sore and spent almost two hours waiting for her client to wake. When he did, he ignored her. He rang Room service for breakfast and then spent half an hour with the paper. Now refreshed, he unclipped Irina's collar allowing her to get up.

Arkady gazed at her, "So how is my Ice maiden?"

"Well Master. I really enjoyed last night. You were wonderful. Can I do anything for you this morning?" Irina lied, reciting the lines directly from the 'Slave handbook'.

"So my little slut, you now know your duty. Get your pretty little arse over here and bend over, we certainly aren't finished yet." Irina obediently bent over the table and spread her legs, fearful of what Arkady was likely to do to her. She winced as he touched the welts on her bottom, the raw skin still being terribly sensitive. He massaged her arse forcing her buttocks apart, then rubbed himself against her and quickly became hard. Irina knew what was coming and tried to prepare herself. The last penetration was as hard and brutal as before. She couldn't fail now, if she did twelve days of pain and humiliation would be nothing. She just had to concentrate surviving this final fuck. Arkady took her forcefully, the pain was incredible, her arse felt like it was on fire. Eventually she felt him come all over her buttocks.

When he had finished he looked down on the prostrate girl, "Ice maiden you are good, really good. I am going to try to buy you from Sergei so I can fuck your arse till kingdom come. He wouldn't have sent you to a place like this unless he was going to force you into prostitution and you are too good to spend the rest of your life in one of his massage parlours, sucking off drunken louts after the bars close." With that he went off to the shower, shouting at Viktor that they were leaving in half an hour.

Irina was absolutely exhausted; she had never been used so callously in all her life. Somehow she got to her knees and waited her client. She prayed he would at least give her a positive report, she dreaded another two weeks of prostituting herself. When Arkady returned Irina she said, as she had be taught, "Master I know you have to go, but can I give you one last blowjob." Arkady was surprised at her enduring enthusiasm but knew he completely used up. He merely threw a wedge of roubles on the floor and left, shouting at Viktor to get a move on.

Anna came out of the side room shortly after Viktor left, bringing a bathrobe that she wrapped around Irina, "How was he?"

"Pretty awful. I still feel very sore ... and dirty, Miss. I've never been so hurt and humiliated in my life. Worse, I was aroused by some of the things he did to me."

"Don't worry, everyone feels like that after their first time. I thought you handled the whipping pretty well. In my early days I found that really difficult."

"Thank you, Miss. How was yours?"

"Eager. After I let him fuck me, he cooled down a bit. He even said he hoped he didn't hurt you too much. Anyway let's go and jump in one of the Hot Tubs and we can have a proper chat."

They stayed in the Tub for hours. Anna listened as Irina told her story, going over and over the feeling of humiliation as Arkady bent her over and fucked her. But gradually the tone of the conversation grew lighter and by the end the girls were giggling away. Irina felt like a prune when she finally got out of the Tub, but she no longer felt dirty only pleased that she had passed the test, and knowing she had less than two more days of the course to go.

Valeriya had watched most of the session on CCTV, because she had to be sure Arkady did not seriously hurt either of her girls. But she also had to know that Irina was doing her job, as no matter how much affection she felt for her no one could be allowed to harm Cartwright and Palmer's reputation. She was quickly reassured, Irina had done well. She would have made a truly amazing call-girl.

Valeriya wandered to the editing room, and looked at the bank of monitors all showing Irina's naked body from different angles. The main reason she had sent Irina and Anna to the Dubrovsky suite was that the firm's IT guru Nicolai, who had previously been an officer in the FSB, had literally stuffed the rooms with hidden cameras and microphones. As expected he was hard at work, as he only had twenty four hours to edit the feeds into an hour long DVD. Valeriya knew he would be up to the small hours trying to finish the job. Mr Frunze had insisted on having a copy before Irina returned to Kharkov, and they all knew he was not a man to disappoint.

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice ...

... but just one tiny niggle. It is Kharkiv now -- otherwise, a great story; thank you; five stars.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bound Becky Kidnapped by her boyfriend and trained to be a sex slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife Paul finds himself the proud owner of another man's wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Save a Tree Become a Sex Slave Daughter used to blackmail MILF mom into sexual servitude.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories