Irish Barmaid is Soldier's Cum Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers

"Your Irish aren't you? They're great gamblers aren't they. So are you up for a bet? What do you say? Me and the boys have a bet we have to do and we were wondering if we could do it here and now? Go on it'll be just a bit of fun!"

They were just a couple of years older than Sinead, all of them, just daft lads with too much to drink and she found it hard to refuse them. She asked what it was they had to do. And at this they clamed up a bit and looked pretty sheepish. Intrigued and not at all intimidated by them Sinead pulled up a chair and tried to get them to come clean.

"Come on boys, you'll not shock me, not with all I've seen here and back home."

One of the young soldiers dipped into his jacket pocket and pulled out a cookie, placing it carefully on a beer mat in the centre of the table. It seemed to hold all four of their attention and even Sinead found herself staring at it but it just looked like any normal cookie. She was about to ask what all the fuss was about when it all came blurting out.

"Well there's this tradition amongst new recruits, a contest if you will. And since we all started a couple of months ago the guys have been telling us we had to do this and well, we've had a few drink you know, a bit of Dutch courage so we thought maybe we'd do it here, you know, if that's Ok with you."

Sinead had heard a little about army initiations and didn't like the thought of it in here but didn't want to upset them either, not with just her in the bar.

"So, um, what is it you have to do?"

Again with the uncomfortable silence and awkward glances until one of them finished the glass of whisky and told her straight out.

"Listen, each of us have to get our dicks out and jerk off onto that cookie and the last one to cum has to eat it. Understand. All we needed was somewhere to do it and here seems fine, any problem with that?"

The guy, who had not spoken before, was agitated and getting aggressive so Sinead just nodded and moved back.

"OK, whatever. Just get on with it and get out then, some of us have beds to go to."

Sinead was stunned by this, she had heard some pretty sick suggestions but this (literally) took the biscuit. Yet for some reason she didn't understand she could not help but be interested in this and though she tried to convince herself that she was just staying there to make sure they didn't mess up the bar she was not convincing. She couldn't really believe her eyes as the four soldiers each got their dicks out around the table and started to jerk off, it was truly a bizarre sight for her.

Sinead could not take her eyes off what she was watching. The four men, boys really, around her age were all reasonably well hung and she found it strangely erotic to watch them gripping their cocks and jerking off frantically. And it was frantic, they all her their eyes half closed and were concentrating on their task at hand, jerking their hands back and forth at some rate, giving gasps and groans as they neared orgasm. Sinead was glued to the spot, unable to tear her eyes from the spectacle and could feel a moistness in her panties and had to fight the urge to slip her hand in there and play with herself, but her resistance did not last long and her hand soon found it's way into her knickers to rub at her wet clit.

Back at the table the four soldiers had forced themselves so close to climax and suddenly one of them picked up the large biscuit in his free hands and grunted as he sprayed it with his cum. Then another guy came, firing his load across the biscuit and the table surface. But there would be no clear winner as the final two soldiers came almost simultaneously, again spraying their sticky fluid over the biscuit and the table. Cocks shrinking and still hanging out they gasped and the guy who had came first and so would definitely not be eating it looked across at Sinead as if she would be the judge.

"Well what do you think......."

His voice trailed off when he realised the pretty Irish blonde had her eyes half closed too and was busy playing with herself. He turned to his comrades with mischief written all over his face and in his voice.

"Looks like one of us hasn't finished and is definitely the loser boys. Her, look the slut hasn't managed to cum so she should eat it!"

All four cheered at that and rushed over to grab Sinead while the first carefully picked up the cum cover biscuit and as the others held her lifted the cookie to her mouth. They had prevented her cumming and her pussy throbbed in need of release and it took a moment to recognise the object being held against her lips. She made to shake her head but that was no use.

"Eat it! Eat it! Eat it!"

Chanted the soldiers and Sinead hated herself for doing it but she opened her mouth and took a big bite out of the thing and as they cheered and laughed she swallowed all four men's mixed cum. They held her while she ate the whole lot before releasing her and she rounded on them, called them all bastards and hurried them from the pub. She collapsed back against the locked door and could not believe what she had done. It was so nasty, so dirty, how could she have done that? Her head turned to glance at the table they had been sitting at and saw the glistening globules of cum plastered on the table and as her hand reached once more inside her pants she had the most overriding desire to go over there and lick the remainder up as she brought herself off.

Whether she would have would remain unanswered as at that moment noises from above indicated that Mr. Jones had awakened as was heading downstairs to properly lock up and Sinead was left to wonder what on earth was going on with her.

*

Sinead could not get to sleep that night, she tossed and turned and all the while the events in the bar of earlier tormented her thoughts. No matter how she tried to justify things or apportion blame away from herself she could not escape the truth that she had been turned on by what had gone on and her body was excited by those horrible soldier boys. Worse, as she lay in her battered student bed she could not prevent herself reaching down and slipping her fingers inside her shorts and furtively playing with her wet pussy. Ashamed, embarrassed and confused, she was all three but more than all those emotions she was sexually excited and totally unable to deny it.

A tension built up inside Sinead with each day that passed working at The Barracks. This was difficult for the young Irish girl to understand. She did not see the four guys from the 'biscuit incident' again but that night stayed with her and she could not shake how she had felt and believed it was related to this place and it's patrons and both their and her hostility towards each other. Despite this growing feeling of unease with the place things continued as they had done for Sinead, she learned the job more and came to know some of the regular customers and she seemed to be always a keen topic of conversation, in part, she believed, because of the various stories about her that seemed to spread through the bar over the weeks.

She came to develop quite a spicy relationship with one particular squaddie that regularly frequented the bar. His name was Jeff and almost at once he and Sinead formed a Love-Hate relationship. He was nearly double her age at 34 and was fit and athletic with short dark hair and a distinctive black moustache. He was not slow in voicing his opinions on the Irish as a nation (having lost friends in the troubles there) and seemed to take a perverse pleasure in giving Sinead a hard time. Sinead for her part was more than capable of matching his wit (or sometimes lack of it) and the two sparked at and off each other on a number of nights. The bizarre thing was that both seemed to particularly enjoy niggling at the other and were they but to know it were turning each other on with their conflict. But whenever they were in danger of being too nice the soldier would always find something suitably offensive to say and remind Sinead he was quite the bastard too. She didn't realise it but she was becoming attracted to him and certainly attracted to the idea of proving to him that he was wrong.

Jeff was always hanging around the pool table in the bar and he and his cronies spent entire nights there challenging themselves and anyone else in the pub. He was brash, confident and full of it and Sinead craved opportunities to take him down a peg or two. Then one glorious Sunday evening, when the bar was pretty quiet she achieved just that.

Jeff had scored a petty point of Sinead by insisting she bring his and his friends pints over to them at the pool table rather than them going to get them and just as she placed them on the side of the table he made a great show of moving them.

"Don't leave them there you thick Mick! Don't you know anything, they're blocking my next shot."

Sinead shot him a venomous glance but could not help but stifle a chuckle as she stood there and watched him miss his next shot.

"Something funny Paddy? Think you could do any better do you?"

"Well actually Jeffrey (she found that using that name wound him up even further), I think I could. Mis-spent childhood and that."

Of course he couldn't resist the challenge and within minutes the balls were racked and ,with Sinead keeping one eye on the bar, an impromptu game was under way. A game that both players were desperate not to lose. It was tight, Sinead was actually quite the pool player and in the end she proved too good and much to her and Jeff's friend's amusement it was she that potted the black after he had missed it. She proudly handed him the cue back and made her way back to behind the bar. But she never made it, Jeff was furious and reached out and grabbed her arm, spinning her around to face him.

"Best of three, anyone can get lucky once bitch!"

Sinead sneered at him, hiding her fear.

"No chance loser, I beat you fair and square."

They were at an impasse as he refused to let her go until eventually he dipped his other hand into her trousers pocket and pulled out his wallet. Pushing Sinead back against the pool table he took out a wad of notes and laid £20 on the pool table.

"Play me again, best of three, you are one up, you win you get the money. OK?!"

She really had no choice but to accept and proceeded to lose the next two games handily and missed out on the cash but it was the start of a month where Jeff constantly challenged her to games of pool when he was in and the bar was quiet. And with each game she won (and she won her fair share) the sexual tension seemed to rise between them until finally they did something about it, again in the form of a challenge. It was a Sunday night and again the bar was dead, Sinead was in a tight black skirt and low black top showing plenty of cleavage that Jeff and his mates had been ogling all night and as a punter left the bar Jeff called his nemesis over for their weekly challenge. But this night, for whatever reason, he went way beyond any challenge of before. Leaning into the young Irish girl he spelt out his desires bluntly.

"£250 on the table tonight girlie. You beat me over three frames and it's yours, should help the schooling, eh? However, we both know you won't beat me and if you want to play for that money you are going to have to put something else up for grabs."

"What's that soldier boy?"

"Your body. I win and I get your body to do what I want with for the rest of the night. What do you say, deal?"

Sinead knew she was good enough to beat him, it would be a close match, it always was. And that money would be real handy to her, no doubt. But it would make her seem so cheap. How could she agree to this? But also why was she wet thinking about this? She was a very conflicted girl at that point and maybe that was why she picked up a cue and answered as she did.

"Tell you what hero (that was another nickname she used to wind him up). Maybe I'm not just after cash. You want to put my body on the line fine but if we are then we're putting yours up too. I win I not only get the cash but I get to put this (said as she aggressively brandished the butt end of the pool cue at him) where the sun doesn't shine!"

The implication was clear, the atmosphere in the pub changed immediately and Jeff tensed up, stuck in a corner now, not able to back down but not happy with what this Irish vixen was willing to do. His mates looked at him, realising he had gone too far to back down and awaiting his response.

He was put on the spot and his mates hung on his next words and actions, challenged and surprised as he was by Sinead's acceptance and reaction.

"So be it then, but I'll tell you girlie when I'm finished with you maybe I'll do exactly that to you too!"

The two locked eyes for a moment and although Sinead tried to tell herself differently she knew then that she was going to lose and strangely also that she would enjoy the English soldier having his wicked way with her. And that is exactly as it panned out, Sinead seemed to freeze at the table with such stakes and lost both frames tamely to lose 2-0 much to Jeff and his buddies glee. The bar was dead and Sinead made no move to prevent one of the cronies going up to the door and shoving the dead bolt into place.

"Don't want to be disturbed love" he told her as he came back to the group around the table.

The back of Sinead's thighs were against the edge of the pool table and she waited as Jeff licked his lips looking at her and obviously enjoying his moment, what he didn't know was that the Irish slut's knickers were soaking wet.

It didn't take him long to find out though as he walked right up to Sinead until their chests were touching and very deliberately prodded her crotch through her jeans with his fingers.

"Get them off, get the whole fucking lot off and let us see the goods. What about it lads, want to see this Irish slag naked? Go on love, get them off!"

One of the other off duty soldiers fired the jukebox up with some pounding rock music and Jeff backed off enough to give Sinead the space to strip. She looked from leering face to leering face and felt ashamed that this was actually turning her on. Why? What was wrong with her? The young lass didn't know the answers but she did start to pull off her blouse and felt the incredible mixture of shame and arousal at the crude comments, wolf whistles and jeers that sight of her bra brought.

"C'mon get that off too and let us see your puppies!"

Sinead reached behind her to unlatch her white bra and let it slide down her arms before dropping it and giving the four men clear view of her chest. Before she had even thought of taking her skirt off Jeff's clammy hands were all over her tits, groping them, pawing them and weighing them in his hands even bending forward to take her left nipple in his mouth to give it a little nibble before releasing her and demanding she finish her striptease.

She wasn't in full control of herself by this point, ordinarily there was no way she would have even agreed to the bet but whatever had possessed her was actually relishing the situation and she could hardly believe that she made no move to stop Jeff's advances or cover her nudity up, rather she swayed her hips and slid her skirt of then her panties to stand before the soldiers completely naked.

Jeff could not keep his hands to himself and he pushed his fingers to Sinead's hairy pussy and they came away glistening with her juices.

"See I told you guys she was a complete slut, just look how fucking wet she is!"

He held up his fingers to show his mates and after they had viewed the evidence he turned back to Sinead, whirled her around and easily bent her right over the baize of the pool table so they could all gaze upon the sexiness of her pert ass. He leaned over the table beside her and held up his wet fingers and licked them as he looked at her.

"Hmmm, tasty. But we'll get back to that in due course, right now I'm going to do something my little Irish minx that you should have got from me some time ago."

And with that he slapped Sinead's bare ass cheek with the flat of his hand nice and firmly and proceeded to spank her, to the delight of his drunken friends, thirty times until her delectable arse was nice and rosy from the spanks.

"Anyone else want a shot?"

He was not short of takers and all of them eventually had their turn spanking the sexy young blonde, and while it was utterly humiliating to Sinead there was no denying that she was aroused beyond belief and desperate to sate her carnal desires by her treatment and situation. There was no standing on ceremony, when it was apparent they had all had their fill of spanking her Jeff stepped up behind her, seven inch, fully erect penis in hand and roughly pulled her thighs apart from behind and slid his cock right up to the balls inside Sinead's soaking wet pussy.

He pushed even deeper inside her and then bent forward while taking a firm grip of Sinead's blonde hair. His voice was harsh and breath rank as he hissed at her ear while impaling her on his slick dick.

"To be sure, it looks like your luck over my little four leafed clover. Because I'm fuck you harder than you've ever had it before and you'll love it I know. Oh, and I'm doing you like this from behind so I don't have to look at your fucking Irish face!"

That last comment was accompanied with a hefty shove of his hips to thrust into her to start off a frantic fuck over the pool table. Jeff was so pent up and excited that he barely lasted five minutes of fucking her before cumming deep inside her, but what a five minutes the were for both of them! He used her hair to hammer into her hard and each forward thrust sent her forward harder and harder onto the table, rubbing her breasts back and forth on the material as she tried to bite her lip and hold back the sexual excitement and release in side herself at being taken like a common whore like this.

His mates encouraged him as he neared climax and shouted obscenities at Sinead as they drank more beer. And when he had flooded her pussy with good English soldier cum ( as he described it) they were more than pleased to be offered sloppy seconds on the Irish tart. But first her mouth was put to good use making sure their dicks were good and hard and slippery. Jeff pulled Sinead off the table and made her kneel by its side as the other three soldiers presented their cocks to her dazed looking face. She opened her mouth and took the first one in, equally relishing and hating the fact she was nothing more than a piece of meat to these guys and they were using her like this.

Jeff's mates were real assholes and as he stood behind Sinead and squeezed the last vestiges of his cum into her hair he watched as one after the other they stuffed their cocks deep into Sinead's mouth and proceeded to fuck her face for a minute before deferring to the next in line. It also did not go unnoticed that as they did that Sinead reached her hand down to her own pussy and was rubbing at it furiously.

"Hey guys look at the horny bitch, tell you what instead of fucking her why don't you paint her face nice and white. I always thought those stuck up Irish bitches deserved to be covered in good old English soldier cum!"

The words turned Sinead on more than they would ever know and she continued to try and make the movements of her lips and tongue match the fast pace the dick in her mouth was setting. Then came a guttural grunt and she looked up to find the dick pulled from her lips and aimed squarely at her face and then felt the warmth of hot semen splattering against her cheek, her nose, her chin. Before the first guy had fully finished she felt another load being fired onto her from the side, this time getting under her eye lid and stinging her eye, a blast filled her ear another found the corner of her mouth and slipped in there. A few moments later the third explosion cam, coating her face liberally with more man juice and by now the four men looking down on the bar maid could barely make out her pretty features so obscured were they by streaks and globs of thick cum.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers