Irish Barmaid is Soldier's Cum Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,518 Followers

The four men found the sight to be highly amusing and as their spent dicks recovered they helped themselves to another round of drinks and tossed around ideas as to what they could do with Sinead next. Sinead just knelt there submissively on the floor of the bar covered in cum feeling more aroused by her treatment than ever before.

"Tell you what boys! While we're waiting to 'stiffen up' again why don't I do to her what she was so keen to do to me? Stick the butt end of this pool cue right up her arse!"

There were no dissenters to that suggestion and, careful not to get any of the copious amounts of cum that covered her body on their clothes they lifted Sinead back up until she was kneeling on hands and knees on the baize of the pool table. Jeff proffered the pool cue to each of his friends to spit on then he wiped some of the cum that had trickled from her cunt onto it too then carefully screwed and pushed the wooden handle deep into Sinead's arsehole. Oh, she wished she had never mentioned it now, but on the other hand this was so dirty and nasty and she was too exhausted to try and raise a protest as they slid it deeper.

Then proceedings came to a shuddering halt as the door to the batter hammered against it's lock and the voice of the landlord, Mike Jones could be heard clamouring to be let in and demanding to know why his bar was closed.

The four men froze for a moment then as it became evident the landlord had stopped banging at the door and was probably headed to the back entrance they got out of there as fast as they could, ignoring Sinead they unbolted the door and fled down the street leaving the Irish bar maid, soaking cum and kneeling like a bizarre ornament on the pool table with half a pool cue jutting out of her ass. It was quite the visage to greet Mike as her let himself into his bar.

"What the fuck......."

His voice trailed away as he caught sight of Sinead.

"What have you been up to you dumb slut?"

The fat Landlord walked to his door to find it now open and with a sly glance towards his sexy barmaid decided to re-lock it, he also didn't want to be disturbed. Sinead was aware that her employer had returned and was aware that he was seeing her like this and her cheeks burned with the shame of it (if they could be seen through the thick cum that coated them) yet still she could not find it in herself to move at all from her prominent position. She felt the fat pervert that was her boss standing beside her and if she could have opened her eyes would have seen the hard ridge bulging at his crotch and known her night was a long way from being over yet.

Mike took it all in for a moment before laying hands on the pool cue and slowly pulling it from his bar maid's arse, the final inch came out to an audible 'pop'. He tossed it to the side and grabbed Sinead's legs to pull her over the table so that once more she was bent over it, still she said nothing, even when he spoke to her.

"Looks like you've been a naughty girl, my silly Irish tart. So I'm sure you won't mind me getting a piece of the action will you? And as your pussy looks like its been filled already and that thing has loosened your asshole up some I think I'll use that hole."

That at least brought a gasp of surprise from her but she still did nothing as Mike dropped his trousers and mounted her from behind, shoving his cock into her asshole and eagerly burrowing it deeper until his helmet was past her tight muscles and he could begin to ass fuck her properly.

This was not what she wanted, she despised this man, hated him for making her suck hid cock to get this job and found him disgustingly repulsive yet why was she turned on as he fucked her ass from behind? There was no love involved from him, he just wanted a hole to ride and her asshole was the nearest, she was nothing but a piece of fuck meat to him and a younger and cheaper version that the whores he usually had to pay for.

He rode her for a good ten minutes before ejaculating deep in her ass and giving a highly satisfied sigh and her arse a good slap as he disconnected from her. Sinead dropped onto her knees and before she knew it found his cock in her mouth with him telling her to 'clean up her mess'. She had started sucking it off before it even dawned on her where it had just been and what that foul taste was. And she still sucked him clean.

He left her there for a moment, and when he returned a couple of minutes later she was still slumped there against the pool table her face looking glazed (in more sense than one). She felt a glass handed to her and the Landlords words.

"Here, drink that and get up, you can't stay there all night."

She had drunk a good mouthful before realising that she was drinking his fresh piss, the bastard had just taken himself out the back and relieved himself into a glass and handed it to her. She just had time to spray some out before her caught her up by her hair and frog-marched her to the door and tossed her, stark naked, into the chilly night.

"And don't fucking come back you stupid Paddy cunt! You're fired!"

It was a long and embarrassing walk back to the student halls of residence for Sinead that night. And although she never did return to The Barracks it had set something off inside her that craved attention and being treated like that.

Even some ten years later and employed as a as recruitment consultant in London, Sinead Sweeney would get aroused at thinking of what she had done and wank herself to thoughts of being degraded and humiliated, so much so that she would even tell her story to a perverted internet story writer who could not be trusted with the truth or the revealing pictures she sent to him of herself.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,518 Followers