Irish Captive Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled up. Stopped dead in the road and pulled out his brandy flask. He took a swig, and then another. What was wrong with him? Why did he want to own her? What was this Irish harlot to him? A rebel slut, nothing more! Ah, yes, but such a desirable slut. The kind of woman men fought and died over. A woman whose body came alive even his cruel crop. A fearless untamable woman who had nearly killed him, then took all he had to give, and to the end was ready to spit in his face. Damn the Irish Vixen anyway... and damn her for the way she made his cock hard.

He set his horse at full gallop. Before he knew it he was at the door of his manor. He dismounted and took another long swallow of brandy. He hadn't planned to be here. But now that he was, he would look in upon the Vixen again and prove that she was nothing to him. Then he could go and enjoy his hunt.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Manu knew as soon as the great Lord walked in the room. He lay quietly in his cot with his hand on Duke to keep him still. In the shadows of the large room, he doubted the Lord would see him. Manu had wide experience with men, and he knew that what they did while drunk told more about them than what they said sober. He found it most fascinating that his obviously inebriated Lord would be back early from his hunt for no reason but to see his captive.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Damn Manu! He was burning incense again, and the Governor hated it for its oriental odor. Already full of brandy, the spicy smell filled the Governor's sinuses, and made his head swim. More than a little giddy and nauseous, Lord Groat could not focus in the dim light. As he stumbled thru the dark, however, the night clouds parted and moonlight showed him his way across the room.

In the soft shimmer he could see the Vixen, her naked body covered only by a thin sheet. She lay on her back in a drugged sleep from Manu's herbs. Her legs were slightly parted and her arms tied above her head in Manu's restraints. Her hair was wrapped in one of Manu's colorful silks. He pulled the sheet down, slowly exposing her body silver in the moonlight. Dispite from the incense, Groat could smell her, the odor of heather, of lavender and earth, the smell of Ireland itself. She sighed and her legs came together in a rubbing motion undulating her body on the white sheets. His reaction was immediate. He would take her brutally, here and now and show her she was his. Ireland was his. It belonged to him. His King said so.

He dropped his great coat and loosened the front of his breeches. From the open fly he drew out his cock, already hard and ready for its purpose. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her down until her arms were stretched above her head by the restraints. There, her knees reached edge of the bed, and her calves and feet dropped off the end. His arm reached to pull the silk scarf from her head and her flaming hair spread loosely across the sheets. He put his hands under her calves and spread her knees. Although still in a narcotic stupor, his every touch was answered by a feral sound from her lips, each a little louder than the last.

With one knee and then the other, he crawled onto the bed between her parted thighs. He crouched there, his gloved hands stretched around her waist, a waist so tiny that his thumbs touched at her navel, and his fingers nearly so at her backbone. With deliberate purpose those hands crept up to her breasts where the thumbs flicked at nipples that hardened under the abuse. He knew she was wet and ready for him. He could smell her. How enticing! How inviting! This naked woman, even in her asleep was responding to him and ready for sex. He could not resist. Bending at the waist, the weight of his torso and shoulders shifted to the elbows that straddled her. His head dropped lower, sucking first one teat, and then the other, between his lips before biting down tenderly on each.

Still asleep lost in a dream of her Captain, Kate cried out, "Oh yes! Please!"

Groat was at the end of his tether. This man who prided himself in his control of every one and every thing, could control himself no more. His cock was iron hard, and aching with need. The wetness and heat of the silken sleeve that swallowed his thrust inflamed him even further. A stallion gripped by raw animal desire, he rammed himself deep to her very core, even as his gloved hands lifted her to meet the rhythm of his pounding hips. Still in her drugged dream the sleeping woman began to answer in kind, jacking her hips upward to meet every thrust. His hands freed by her response began to search her body. One went to cruelly squeeze a breast, while the other hunted between their thrusting bodies for the swollen nub that was emerging at the top of her pussy slit.

She came almost immediately at he touch of her clit. The violence of her spasm almost triggered his own, but barely in time he slowed and delayed his own explosion. He looked into her face. Her eyes were still closed. He leaned forward and once more took a nipple in his mouth.

"Oh Gooood," escaped her lips. He looked up as she opened her eyes. "My Captain. You've come for me."

It was like he had been slapped. He looked down at this enchantress, who had bewitched him and now betrayed him. His hand hit her in a blow that snapped her head violently. Manu nearly came off his cot.

"I am your Governor, Lord Groat, the man who owns you! Who is this Captain, Vixen?" He looked down at her eyes, unfocused from the drugs and the blow he had just dealt her. She looked up at him blank and empty as if he had just asked her why did the sun have to rise.

She seemed to focus, and out of her fog she asked "My Captain…?" Still reacting instinctively to the penis deep insider her, she thrust her hips upward once more, hunching her cunt onto his cock. His rage was now palpable. Duke sensing a threat had begun to growl, a low and deadly sound, but the great mastiff hesitated, uncertain which of the figures on the bed he was to defend. Lord Groat was too consumed in his anger to hear his dog, but in the dark corner Manu did and assessed his options. He didn't want to see this woman in his charge beaten to death.

One more vicious slap landed across the vixen's cheeks before Lord Groat pulled out of her. He flipped her over, crossing her arms tied to the bed above her head. Raising her abruptly by her hips to her knees, her head and shoulders remained on the bed as he reached for his horse crop he had left at the end of the bed. He raised it high over his head as if to strike the alabaster female buttock defenseless before him, then hesitated.

Plain in the moonlight were the angry red marks from the beating he had given this vixen on the rack. Three flaming chevrons that marked her as the Governor's property, and they gave him pause. She had been so brave... and so stubborn. No, there was another way... a way that more surely fit her crime. Tossing his whip aside he knelt on the bed behind her, and pulling her to him by the hips, his cock slid once more deep inside the cunt he now marked as his own. He fucked her savagely as if riding an unbroken mare, gripping her hair with one hand as his rein, and striking the cheek of a buttock with an open hand to spur on his mount.

"I am your Lord Governor, owner and Master. You live or die by my hand and at my choice. No one will save you. No one will pray for you." With no preamble or lubrication he plugged a gloved finger into her ass. "YOU ARE MINE." The last sentence was punctuated by a final thrust that filled her with his seed.

She grunted as his finger stretched her puckered nether hole, but she responded by pushing back against the probe. She was not yet awake, but she knew she wanted this more than anything. She wanted him... all of him. As she felt his seed fill her, she called to him, "Captai…" and she came with a force that drained her of consciousness again before she finished the word.

The Lord pushed her off him with as much force as he could muster. He too had come with an energy that left him weak and empty. He stood for a minute or two, trying to steady himself on his wobbly legs. He picked up his coat and left without another word.

---------------------------------------------

When Tommy the gamekeeper awoke in the back country shack, the Lord's bed was still empty. As he rolled warm bed to begin a search, he swore a curse broad enough to include not just the governor, but all English Nobility as well. He had not walked far, still muttering Irish curses under his breath before Lord Groat and his mount came toward him at a trot. The Lord was slumped in the saddle, groggy and apparently drunk, half asleep.

"Just like the nobility," Tommy mumbled under his breath between curses, "No better sense that to gallop around in dark woods, 'drunk as a Lord'". Tommy grinned in spite of his irritation. How perfectly that old saw fit this absurd situation.

He pulled Lord Groat down from the saddle, carried him to the cabin on his shoulder, and threw him into bed fully dressed..., he was not paid to be a man servant. Groat was too far gone to care or protest the rough and cavalier treatment, but he did refuse to give up the brightly colored silk clenched in his fist.

---------------------------------------------

Manu tended to Kate as soon as he heard the Lord's steps retreat down the hall. Even as he cleaned her he wondered who her "captain" was. If he was to save her, he must find out. He would set about it first thing tomorrow. In the meantime, he had his owns needs to see to. Manu left Duke to watch over Kate and went down to his Lasana's room to satisfy the hunger tonight's scene had raised in him.

The morning after the Lord's midnight visit, Manu decided his patient was ready to start to come back to reality. He reduced her dose, so she was still compliant but not asleep. And she wanted to talk. After breakfast she started to ask about her fate.

"What will become of me, Manu?"

"That is yet to be seen, Bella."

"Why do you call me Bella?"

"Because you are lovely, like your home, Ireland."

"I love my home. But, I have failed her."

"No you have not, Bella."

"How can you say that? If not my country then certainly I have failed my Cause. The rebels will not have me. I have survived the prison and spent a night in the Governor's bed. I am not to be trusted." She laughed. But her laughter was hollow and soon turned into a sob.

"Do not cry, my Bella Luna."

"The Cause was all I had. What is left to live for?"

"Bella, you were not living for the Cause. You were living for the fight. Once you find something new to fight for, you will live again."

She was quiet now. Manu still wanted to learn about her "captain". But that would wait.

-------------------------------------------------------

That evening Manu inquired more directly. He allowed her to get up during the day, always with her hands tied, but now she was permitted out of bed and on her feet. Duke was a shadow by her side. At dinner, she sat up in a chair. Afterwards when they were alone and she had her evening "tea", She and Manu chatted for a while in light conversation. Manu stood and moved about the room extinguishing all the candles except for the one on the table before her. He brought a chair and sat down across the table where his eyes stared into hers over the top of the flickering flame of the candle. His voice deepened and his tone was suddenly very serious and mysterious.

"I would like to talk to you, Bella. But first you must relax. Are you comfortable?"

A nod, "Yes," was her only answer

"Look into the candle. And listen to my voice, that will help you relax further." He droned on, speaking in a low steady beat. Soon her lids were heavy and her eyes closed.

"Can you still hear me Bella?"

"Kate is aimn dom"

"Kate, then. Will you speak English for me?"

"Yes, Manu."

"Do you trust me, Kate?"

"Yes, Manu. You are my savior."

"That is good, Kate. You can trust me. Where are you right now?"

"I am a prisoner of the Lord Governor, my enemy."

"Do you want to be his prisoner?"

"I ….I…"

"Let us wait on that question. I want you to think back to last night."

"Yes."

"Where were you last night?"

"In my Lord's bed, but then I was not... then I was somewhere else I think."

"Where were you when you were not in your bed?"

"On the sea, on my Captain's ship."

"Who is your captain"

"A mighty Pirate."

He knew she had never been at sea. A fantasy. This captain of hers must be a phantom in a dream.

"How does the captain make you feel?"

"Alive.. Incredibly alive, and safe." Her hands had been quiet in her lap, now they started to move down…

"Would you do anything your captain asked?"

"Yes, but he wouldn't like that."

"What would he like?"

"He wants me to fight."

"Do you want to fight?"

"Only until he catches me, and ties me…" She shuddered.

"And when he has you tied and he is having his way with you, is there anywhere you would rather be."

"No." she said and it was more of a moan than an answer.

Manu watched as she twisted and turned, struggling against imaginary ropes, lost in a dream world with her captain. Her hand was rubbing between her legs and she ground her pelvis against them. Her face was soon flushed and her breathing had gone heavy.

"Who came to you last night, Kate?"

"My Captain." She said breathlessly.

"Did you see his face?"

"Yes."

"Who did you see?"

Her face showed her confusion. She could not form an answer. Manu tried another tactic, already sensing the outcome.

"Does the Lord want you to fight?"

"Yes."

"Does the Lord have you captured and tied? Does he bend you to his will?"

"Yes. Oh, yes!" She was panting now, very near the edge. Her hands moved faster.

"He will dominate you like no other and there is no other you would rather have."

"Oh yes yes yes…." Her words faded as her body tensed and then jerked in an overwhelming orgasm. Manu hoped Lasana was in her room when this was done!

"The Lord is your Captain now, your master. Is that right, Kate"

She frowned and seemed to be thinking. "Yes. Yes, he is my Captain, my master."

"So you will fight him, but in the end you will surrender to him, your spirit still unbroken, but accepting your captivity. Your freedom and life with the Cause is over. Now you are the property of Lord Groat. You will service him and his cock, and revel in your slavery. It will be the happiness you have always wanted from your captain."

"Yes. I will fight and surrender. I will go on, and the Lord will be my owner and Captain."

"It is time you rested now. Tomorrow you will start your new life. You will rest tonight and dream of your Captain's return. Go to bed now and awake in the morning refreshed. You will not remember our conversation. You will remember the Lord Governor is your Captain. You will call him Master. You will have no thoughts of escape, only of the pleasure of the fight and then the delicious release of surrender. "

Kate took herself to bed. Manu did not bind her hands this night. He knew he didn't have to. He would not tell Lord Groat of his session with the Vixen, but indirectly he would try to guide him to and understanding of his new woman and her fixation with her fantasy Captain. As to training this passionate submissive woman, perhaps none was required – well maybe a little slave etiquette. But she was such a natural gem of a slave woman, and the Lord with his resemblance in mind and body to her captain was equally a natural as her master. He held her heart, soul and body in his hands, they were all at his beck and call. He just didn't know it yet.

-------------------------------------------------------

Kate woke refreshed and looked for the first time at the chamber she had occupied for 3 days. It was as grand as the rest of the manor and larger than any bedroom she had ever lived in..., no, larger than she had ever seen. Furnishings included the large bed she had slept in (and been tied to!), an armoire and large mirror, a desk, the Lord's great chair, and one or two other chairs, plus a couch and sitting area by a fireplace. The two large windows had real glass in them!

With her new freedom she could walk about this luxurious room, and feel the fine cloth on the chairs and the tapestries on the walls. There was one door that was always closed. In her curiosity she opened it when Manu was not there to peer into a small windowless room occupied only by a cot and a small table with a candle. She wondered what it was used for.

On this fourth and final day of her recovery, Manu took her on a tour of the grounds. It included most the rooms of the manor and the orphanage that shared the estate. The final stop on the tour was the saddle shop. A "gift" was waiting there for Kate. Before leaving on his hunt, Lord Groat had ordered his saddle maker fashion a collar and cuffs for the Lord's Vixen. The man was truly a craftsman. The three pieces were beautifully tanned and crafted with shinny silver buckles and rings sewn into the leather. It was part of Manu's plan that they would be around the Vixen's wrists and neck by the time his Lord returned.

Kate didn't know quite what to think about these three pieces of leather and metal, but she inspected them with a healthy curiosity, and no trace of resistance or panic. She was silent and cooperative as the saddle maker pounded home the rivets that made them permanently a part of her body.

On the walk back to the Lord's chamber with Mamu, Kate couldn't stop rubbing her collar and cuffs with her hands. They were so strange to her, but in some sensual, unsettling way they were exciting. Back in the bedroom she walked immediately to the full length mirror that stood on the floor near the armoire. She looked at herself in the mirror. She wore a simple shift and apron she had borrowed. She removed the apron and then the shift. She stood naked in from of the mirror, tall and proud, dressed with only in her black leather collar and cuffs. The reaction was immediate. She felt desirable. She felt sensuous and desirable as she had never felt before… and she loved it. Her hands moved from the collar down to her breasts. She pinched her nipples and moaned as she felt the wetness start between her legs. She wanted her Master. She wanted him here, now. How could she wait until tonight?

"Bella, we must talk. No, do not dress. You must be bare when his Lord arrives. We must talk about keeping you alive." Manu had her full attention. She sat on a small wooden chair, her back straight, her arms in her laps. Somehow her collar and cuffs with their dangling rings caused her to want to sit straight and pay close attention to the world around her, to soak in all the sensations.

"Bella, Kate. Please listen carefully. You are a slave woman owned by the Lord Governor. As his property he may do with you, and to you, as he pleases. You must always do as he orders, or you will suffer painful consequences. You must never forget that. Your days will be mostly your own if you are not being punished, but your nights are always his. The Lord rises at dawn and is occupied with the business of his office until dusk. He usually sups here in his chamber. You will serve all his needs while he is in this room and where else he chooses. You will wear the collar and cuffs at all times, and when in his presence you will wear nothing else. You will never wear shoes. Teresa and I will see to the Lord's bath and clothes, but all else, all he asks of you, you will provide."

He knew her questions before she asked. "During the day you will be part of the household staff. I supervise the household, its staff, and the staff at the orphanage. I will have no lack of work for you to do. The Lord forbade me from acquiring a wardrobe for you. So I have asked the staff for donations. You must understand some of the staff is already jealous of you and the attention you have received from his Lord. The donations are…well…here."