Irish Captive Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay a pile of rags at her feet. The tatters smelled worse than they looked.

"Duke will be your constant companion, Duke and the mark… the mark of the Governor on your flesh. Let us just say when people see you, they will know you are property of his Lord and not to be bothered."

"What mark, Manu?" Kate asked in honest confusion. "What mark on my flesh?'

Manu paused. He was a strong man and had seen many a thing in this world, but he still did not like what he had to do. "Bella, please sit by the fire."

He waited while she walked to the chair by the fire. Then he pulled a metal seal from his coat pocket and set it on the grate to be heated by the fire. "The Lord insisted…" Manu paused again. He had become fond of his charge, this Irish Vixen, as the Lord called her. She would always be his Bella Luna – the beauty in the moonlight. He hoped her strength would carry her through this day and beyond.

He turned to her now and brought a piece of leather to her mouth. "Bite down on this and brace yourself." She hesitated only slightly, but did as she was told. Manu decided it was kindest not to wait any further. He put one hand behind her back and the other brought the red hot seal – normally used to place the Lord's seal in wax – to the tender skin just above her left breast. He held her fast and burned the Lord's seal onto her.

Kate's eyes had locked onto Manu's as he branded her. She looked there for strength as she knew there was pain coming. The pain was almost more than her mind could take and she screamed despite her grip on the leather in her mouth. She found strength in Manu's eyes. But she also found pain. She swore to herself she would make her Master pay for the pain he had caused this kind man.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ……………..

After it was done, one of Manu's magic salves took much of the pain away. She spent the rest of the day cleaning and trying to salvage a wardrobe from the pile of rags the "generous" staff had given her. She would look like a street urchin, but she would be clean and clothed. She put the pile of salvage in the small room and burned the ones beyond salvage.

Manu was surprised by his feelings as she finished dinner. Since the leather cuffs were in place he had removed her velvet ones. She had insisted on keeping them and put them in the little room. She had been able to feed herself and Manu had joined her for dinner. As they finished, Manu was serious again and addressed this new beginning.

"There is little more I can say to you that has not been said. As a slave your salvation is obedience and humility. Reflect those in all you do. You are also Kate Aileen O'Riley. A noble Irish woman, the only person, man or woman, with the courage to try to violate his Lord Governor. Let his brand remind you of your metal and your worth." With that Manu left the room. It was now just Duke to keep Kate company as she waited for her Master.

Perhaps if she had had more time to think about it she would not have started her new life with an act of defiance. But then that wouldn't have been our Vixen, would it?