Irish Men Love to Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I threw my head back and moaned, feeling Brian ease his entire length further inside me and then pulling out gently. He repeated this motion several times, quickening his pace until I was gasping for breath, begging for him to fuck me. He pressed his cock inside me and held there for a brief moment before pulling out quickly and reentering me. I cried loudly as another orgasm shattered through my sweaty body. Brian came just after my orgasm began, swearing fiercely and gripping the sheets on either side of me.

I clutched onto his shoulders and began crying loudly. Brian lowered one of his shoulders and I bit into it, suppressing my screams. Brian's cock erupted inside me and then after a few jerks, he removed himself and rolled onto his back. He pulled me on his chest and I lay my head in the crook of his arm. We didn't say anything else. We didn't need to. I replayed our lovemaking in my head and began dozing off.

I heard a quiet knock on the door and Brian replied, "Yeah?" Kellan opened the door and stood in the doorway.

"It's still early. I wasn't sure if you were set for the night or wanted some more." Kellan hesitated.

"Nah, I'm good for the night." Brian answered quietly. Apparently Brian and Kellan had a set scheme. They worked it out well, found two women to fuck them and then went out for some more if the night was still young. But it was only midnight so he still had a few hours before the bars closed.

"Sounds good." Kellan shut the door and I heard him descend down the stairs. I felt Brian lean over and kiss my forehead and then I fell asleep.

"Julie?" I aroused myself slowly from sleep. I could only have been sleeping for a few hours.

"Yeah?" I whispered into the darkness. It was Lynn.

"It's three. We've gotta get home and get some sleep. We've got class at eight." Lynn was dressed and looking over Brian and I. We were both still naked and uncovered.

"Ok." I slipped from Brian's strong hold and moved silently from the bed. I looked around the room for my clothes and slipped them on. I carried my heels with me.

"He's got a nice body." Lynn looked at me once we were in the hallway.

"You have no clue. I couldn't ask to give my virginity to a better lover." I giggled quietly. Kellan was lying on the couch, which was now a pullout bed. He too was naked but had the sheets covering his lower body. "He's not bad either."

"You have no clue." Lynn repeated my reply. We got outside and I looked over at Lynn.

"No I don't have a clue. I don't have a clue as to where we are." I glanced around me.

"Tell me about it. Hey, there's the limo that brought us." Lynn pulled me towards it.

"We can't steal it."

"We're not going to!" Lynn laughed.

"What, do you expect the driver to just be sitting in it waiting?" I gasped when we reached the limo. Sure enough the driver was still there. He was sleeping however. Lynn knocked on the window and he jumped. He cautiously rolled down the window.

"Yes?" He asked.

"We can't stay the night and don't have a ride home. Could you maybe-"

"Sure, hop in. Where to?" He called as we opened the back door.

"4 Castlecork Road." Lynn replied and we climbed in the back.

"I should've left a note for him." I sighed as we reached our apartment.

"I told Kellan where we were staying." Lynn patted my shoulder. "So how good was he?"

I began laughing naughtily, "A ten any day. We did it twice. I came I have no idea how many times. How about you?"

"A ten huh? He must be amazing. Kellan was great. Maybe an eight or nine. We did it three times." Lynn giggled.

"Wow." I looked at Lynn in surprise.

12