Irkutsk Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers

"Touché."

I gently got out of the bed and quietly walked to the door.

Yulia looked at me, "After what she's been through I don't think you have to be gentle. I don't think an atom bomb would wake her for the next twelve hours. She took my hand and led me out and down the corridor. I realised after a few moments that not only was I completely naked, I didn't even know where my clothes were. Stranger still, it didn't seem to matter, even with others around. I guess that's what happens when you belong body and soul (especially body) to someone else.

Yulia told me that my next lady wanted to be surprised. She was asleep and wanted me to sneak into her room, get into bed with her, and wake her up by fucking her. I was given a blue tablet and a small drink, and I didn't have to ask why. Yulia made it very clear that I was not to make love with her, just to fuck her. Also, this lady didn't know today was the day for my visit. She was working nights and slept days, and Yulia had simply told her I would be there one day. She stopped at a door, and quietly told me that if I walked six feet into the room, I would be standing at the side of the bed, with the head to my left. The Princess would be sleeping with her back to the door. This sounded odd - did she sleep on that side all the time? In any case, they were my instructions. I opened the door, and walked forwards. Yulia gently closed the door behind me.

It was pitch dark, so I took two steps and reached down and forwards. There was the bed. I lifted the covers, and got in, lay down and waited for a while. It wasn't long before my medication took effect. It didn't only enhance the physical readiness, but it seemed also to elevate my desire.

I moved my right arm forwards, and felt a very slim body. It was facing away from me, just as I had been told. I hesitated for a moment - this seemed wrong. I have never wanted to engage in sex with a partner who was anything less than completely willing. This lady, whose name I didn't even know, hadn't indicated her willingness. Not to me personally. On the other hand it had been made very clear to me that I should follow my instructions, and I had been told this was exactly what she wanted. OK...here goes!

I grasped her hips and pulled her back onto me, sliding in deep and hard. I reached around her hips and grabbed her labia, feeling my hardness balls-deep inside her. I used my grip to force myself in whether she liked it or not. She could not fail to have woken by now, but there was no reaction other than an increasing flow of fluid from her. I could feel it running over my fingers pressed over her mound. Then I noticed also that she was pushing back against me. I decided simply to hold her tight against me, without moving further.

I lay there, holding her tight but motionless inside her for several minutes. I was still a little nervous about the absence of any explicit consent, but decided that either way I was to use her however I wished, and this was not an entirely unpleasant fate.

After a long while she whispered, "Well - are you going to fuck me?"

I remembered my role. "When I'm good and ready. In fact,ifI'm good and ready. Meanwhile, I'll just use you to keep my equipment warm. I don't really care what you think or what you want. You're only here because you happen to be attached to the cunt that I'm using. Now shut up and let me use it as and how I feel."

I thought I heard a very quiet "mmmm", but nothing else. I had never done this before, stay inside a woman for a long time without needing to create friction of movement. I wasn't desperately horny, and it was very pleasant just enjoying her warmth, her moisture and her slight pressure on me. I was almost asleep, feeling just as I often had (in the real world before my capture), just as I woke up after a good sleep. Cosy and comfortable, and hard as a rock. I was certainly in no danger of losing my erection, Viagra or not!

I think I did doze for a while, waking with my hand still jammed between this lady's legs holding her firmly against me.

Eventually I was awoken by her starting to thrust against me. I enjoyed it for a while, but then remembered who was in charge...at least for now!

"Whatdo you think you're doing!?"

She whined back, "Ineeda fuck. Please!"

"You'll get what I say you'll get when I say you'll get it, and not before."

The whining continued. "But I'm on the brink of the best orgasm ever."

I had to keep charge. "You're on the brink of me rolling over and you getting nothing."

"But I can feel you throbbing inside ..."

"SHUT UP AND DON'T MOVE!"

She shut up and, well, almost stopped moving. Just the tiniest little pulsing inside her. It might even have been a blood vessel pulsing. I decided it was probably the best she could do and let it go at that. It certainly wasn't unpleasant.

Sleep was far from my mind now. The pulsing was about as hard to ignore as a dripping tap. And just as wet. But infinitely lovelier. I lay there for ages until I felt a sudden increase in the flow of juices. She couldn't have ...?

"You haven't just had an orgasm have you?"

A quavery voice replied, "Er - not quite."

"So why am I getting the feeling you have?"

"I'm still having it." The voice was now agonised,

"Well, stop.Now!"

I could feel her tense as she fought against what she wanted more than anything; what was irresistible. Almost.

"Are you back under control?"

Her only response was a soft grunting sound deep in her throat. She couldn't even speak. All I got was a movement of her body that felt as if she was nodding her head. Clearly she was fighting for control, but I sensed she had moved back from the brink.

I lay there quietly for a little longer, but then I decided it was time for me now. I pulled out almost all the way, squeezed her labia tight with my fingers, and started a slow cycle: in deep; wait; almost out; wait; in, etc. During the wait on the "out" part of the cycle I gently teased her with another cycle within the cycle, very slightly twitching my glans against her labia. From the very first time this part of the rhythm was taking her arousal to stratospheric levels.

"Aaaaaarrgghhh! Do me!"

It was by no means clear what she was asking for, because as soon as I slid slowly back into her she cried out to me to go back to what I had been doing. I decided that I would shorten this part of the sequence just to tease her a little more. It was not clear what was causing the greater reaction now; her pleasure from the briefer moments of my teasing her labia, or her pleasure from being denied that pleasure. Meanwhile, I drew out the agony of sliding in, waiting and then slowly moving back to that place she wanted. In case you think I was being such a caring person, so attentive to maximising her pleasure, I can tell you that there was a considerable degree of selfish pleasure for me too!

After a while, at the point where I was just starting to slide back in deep, she suddenly tensed with what I can only describe as the sound you get when you (accidentally) tread on a cat's tail. She threw her head back so hard that she would have knocked us both out if I had been leaning towards her. Luckily I had been leaning back as I had been thrusting into her and her hair just brushed my face. Her physical tension was so extreme that for a few moments it was almost painful to be inside. Her movement pulled her hips away from me to the point I was about to slide out of her. However, there was no way I could slide out of her with that tension so I stayed locked inside for a moment. Suddenly she released me and I felt myself being pushed out of her. As soon as we were separate she rolled onto her back and arched her hips high above the bed.

I realised that there was some light in the room, and now that I had become accustomed to the lower light I could see her silhouette quite clearly. I could see her arched above the bed, the bedclothes pushed off completely. Her hips were so far off the bed I could have crawled underneath without touching her. She was pulling her nipples out enough for me to worry that she might be causing herself harm. Again she gave that "cat in pain" sound before suddenly curling up the other way into a tight ball, lying on her side, facing away from me again.

I hadn't come yet (well, not with this lady) and was ready for more. In I went, feeling wonderful. However, she fought me tigerishly. Keen to stick with the script, I held her tight and stayed in deep.

Suddenly she started yelling, "Code Red! Code Red!" Over and over again.

After only a few seconds the door burst open and four ladies rushed in. They grabbed me and pulled me away from her. The moment was gone and so was my lust.

I turned to look back at this lady. She was now lying on her side, both hands pushed hard between her legs. I could see her hips humping hard against her hands, her buttocks moving back and forth almost a foot. Juices were flowing down her thighs and running in a continuous stream onto the bottom sheet. She was also crying long heartrending sobs in time with the hip movements.

Yulia came in a few moments later and told me, "That was her "safe word". You've done nothing wrong, but she really has had enough. We should have told you about that, but frankly I never imagined ...". She looked down, as if embarrassed, "... you'd be able to get anyone to that point, not with just one of you and a bevy of desperate horny women. She will recover after a while. We will look after her." She gave me a wicked look. "Every one of us, including those caring for her...". She looked wistfully across at the bed again. "...is wondering if, hoping, they will be the next one to need treatment for an excess of pleasure."

Yulia nodded to the other ladies who released me. The she nodded to me, indicating that I should leave. I looked at the ladies who had grabbed me. One of them pulled a dressing gown from I don't know where, handed it to me and I put it on. She then took my hand and led me out the room and away.

As we walked down the hallway she told me that I would have some extra rest as my scheduled time with this lady had still been less than halfway through. She stopped at a door that I recognised as mine.

She opened the door for me, saying, "You might as well catch up on your sleep to be fully rested for the next lady.

I walked into the door and lay down on my bed. The lady followed me in, rolled me onto my front and started a very good, but completely platonic, massage.

I asked her if "that lady" was OK.

"Yes, better than she's ever been I would imagine, but we all have our limits. I'm looking forwards to finding mine." That was as close as she got to discussing sex.

As the massage continued I started to feel drowsy and then, slept. The last thing I recall was the simple pleasure of feeling the tension in my back muscles being expertly soothed.

Day 2, No 4: Piercings

I was fully rested and sitting on my bed having a look around the room when Yulia walked in.

"Is she all right?"

She replied with a big smile. "Yes. Very much so. However, I think she'll be happy to wait a while for her next turn. I'm beginning to wonder what you really have in store for us, but for most people that would have been the sexual experience of a lifetime. She's not suffering from what you did to her; what she's suffering from is having waited so long for it. You'll remember the "safe word"?"

I nodded.

"We all have the same word, so it's the only one you have to remember. Everyone wants to be in a situation to use it with you, so don't be upset. I imagine you're a little frustrated to be interrupted before you came?"

I smiled at her. "Probably in different circumstances, but I'm just happy she's okay. No doubt you have another beautiful woman for me to use soon?"

She returned my smile with an unreadable expression. "Well, yes, next you have a beautiful mystery woman, but I'm not sure who will be using whom. I am about to tie you to your bed in preparation for her, so that might give you some idea what I mean."

Yulia took my hand and led me away from the bed. She tipped the mattress off to the side and revealed a solid wooden base. She led me into a sitting position against the headboard and started tying me into place. Hands and feet I had expected. A black hood was placed over my head and then tied firmly into place against the bedhead. I could now relax my head completely and it would flop forward to rest safe and comfortable inside the cocoon of the hood.

But Yulia hadn't finished. She untied my feet and pulled them apart and forwards until I was sprawled out uncomfortably on the bed. She retied my feet in their new position. She then placed several pillows behind my back, making me a little more comfortable and tied my elbows back against the bedhead either side of the pillows. Finally she tied my knees out to the sides of the bedframe so I couldn't even start to close my legs. Vulnerability was at a new level.

She pushed and pulled at me, presumably to check to bonds. "Will you agree not to talk so I don't have to gag you?" I nodded my response. I heard the door close and I was alone.

I waited for what seemed like an hour, dreaming about what this new lady might have in store for me. I started thinking of some of those who had already used me. I was definitely looking forward to this new lady.

"What are you thinking of?" The voice came from beside the bed, even though I hadn't heard anyone coming in.

I had agreed not to talk because I was gagged. I grunted.

"You have permission to talk to answer this question."

"I was waiting for you to come in."

"You were waiting for me, but who were you thinking of in the meantime?"

"I was thinking of an imaginary woman and the imaginary things she might do to me."

"And that got you hard did it?"

Oh yes, now you come to mention it I am rock hard. "Yes."

"What did she look like, that woman of your dreams who turned you on?"

"I didn't even see her, I was just dreaming of being used by a woman."

"Aren't you sick of it yet?"

"No, er ... as you can see."

"What was she doing to you that turned you on?"

"Anything she wanted."

"So, what...it wasn't what she actually did that made you feel good, but the fact that she was doing what she wanted?"

"Oh, yes. Plus that she wanted to do it with me."

"Does that mean that I can do what I want to you, and you'll enjoy it?"

Might need to be cautious here, "Generally speaking. There would be a few exceptions."

"What if I wanted to get on the bed close up and just enjoy looking at you?"

"If that would please you, it would please me. I might need reminding every now and then that you are here and having fun."

I felt the bed move. Clearly she was now in between my legs, but she didn't touch me at all. I did, however, feel a very light movement of air in a very sensitive spot. She must have been only millimetres away from my erection. She wasn't blowing on it; there was just the very faintest movement of air as if she were breathing very low in front of it.

Suddenly the airflow increased in bursts as she spoke again, "You really are enjoying this aren't you?"

"Yes, I am."

"May I play with it?"

"Only if you want to."

"You keep saying I can do what I want. What are my limits?"

"You have to like it. I don't mind a little pain, but not too much, and don't hurt other ladies. No harm to anyone. I don't like other men to be around, but that seems unlikely to be an issue here. Apart from that you're pretty free to do what you want. And anyway, that's my rules, which don't apply here. The rules here seem to be that you do what you like with me, regardless of my wishes."

"No need to be petulant, I'm happy to play by your rules. So, what if I wet on you?"

"I wouldn't mind as long as it was because you were enjoying yourself."

"So I just grab it do I?"

"If that's what you want. If you do something I don't like I'll give you a gentle nudge."

"But you won't complain because you are under orders."

"No, I won't say anything because I enjoy whatever a beautiful woman does to me."

"You don't know what I look like."

"I know you're beautiful." She needed a push. "Get on with whatever you want to do or else I might have to go back to my dreams."

Hesitantly, a hand took hold of me and started sliding up and down. After a few moments another hand started lightly exploring my body. Bicep, nipple, ear, sole of foot, back of hand. She seemed to be testing her limits, but she wasn't going to find them this way. Gradually the touch became firmer and she started squeezing certain parts. And then nothing for a while, although I could hear movement nearby. The bed was moving more for a moment too.

Then suddenly I was deep inside a woman. She was motionless; enclosing me. Hard nipples lightly touched my chest. Then my hood was whisked off and this lady was kissing me. I had been right all along. She was beautiful.

"I'm not in love. I just need your body. I hope you don't mind."

I didn't mind. From my point of view here was a very lovely young woman doing unimaginably wonderful things to me (well, they would have been unimaginable only a few days ago). From her point of view I could imagine that being deprived of sex for years might alter your moral viewpoint. I just kissed her back in reply. Well, to be precise it was not her back, but her lips, that I kissed.

"Don't you mind?"

OK - she wanted my answer in words. "No, I don't mind."

"So I force myself on you. Irapeyou; and you don't mind?"

It seemed as if she wanted a detailed answer in words. Here goes. "You are young and beautiful. Where I came from I would never in my life get the opportunity to get close to a woman as sexy as you. And it is not just your looks. I don't know you personally, but I know that every one of you is an Olympic-standard athlete, which means you are hard-working, dedicated, resourceful, intelligent...all the things that would make you successful in any other place. And here I am enjoying your lovely body.

"And I know what your nation's men have done to you. As a representative of my gender I feel it is appropriate for me to try to start in my own small way to make up for the damage we have done."

This last comment was made in the expectation that she would give me a sarcastic look and tell me how noble I was sacrificing myself for her.

But no. She delicately kissed my lips and breathed, "Thank you." Then she resumed her rape, this time a little more lovingly.

After a while I started to notice that, pleasant as this was, it felt - well - different. The nipples seemed colder and harder than I would expect, and further down where she was sliding up and down on me, well that seemed odd too. Not even the tiniest bit unpleasant, but not normal either. I was tempted to look down and see what was happening, but she was still gazing into my eyes with a nervous look. Clearly her worries had not been resolved by my responses, and clearly it wouldn't help her anxiety for me to start looking downwards to investigate. And, well, the sensation might have been unusual, but it was a very long way indeed from being unwelcome. I decided to continue to suffer the unusual experience. There would be time enough to investigate later. She continued her assault on my virtue.

I started to think she must be a marathon runner from the way she was continuing a regular, unchanging and unbroken rhythm. On and on she went, clearly enjoying it, but at no stage did she increase her passion.

I have no idea how long she had been using me like a cheap slut of a man when, without warning of any type, she exploded.

Suddenly she was bouncing so hard on top of me that at times she was in mid-air, except for the one remaining point of contact with me. A little later even that was gone as she flexed so hard that she jumped right off me, and off the bed. She seemed to be humping an imaginary man on the floor beside the bed. From my position tied on the bed I could see her face. Her teeth were clenched and her eyes were staring wildly into the distance. Her shoulder-length blonde hair was stuck to her cheeks and her forehead with sweat.

Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers