Irkutsk Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers

Over a period of several minutes she started to slow down and eventually stopped her throes. She rolled over until she was on hands and knees breathing heavily. She then crawled back onto the bed and lay on her side, using my thigh as a pillow. A hand reached up between my legs to grab me. She sat up beside me and looked into my eyes.

"Sorry. I got carried away and sort of lost you there. That was exactly what I needed, exactly what I have been missing for years, but I was a little selfish and forgot about your needs. You're still unfinished."

"No, you didn't forget. We agreed at the start that this was for you and not for me. And anyway, I very much enjoyed your pleasure. I always enjoy a woman's pleasure with me."

She looked me with an odd look in her eyes. "So by giving me pleasure you were being selfish? And selfish again by denying me the enjoyment that I am entitled to receive by giving you pleasure?"

This seemed to be getting a bit complicated. I gave a big sigh as if in resignation. "Okay. If it is my duty to let you make me come, I guess I am duty bound to give in to your needs. I would cooperate, but I seem to be a bit tied up at the moment."

"Oh yes.Quel dommage." She took me deep into her mouth with no further discussion and took me over the edge with an effectiveness that was, literally, breathtaking. She continued to work on my wilting equipment to make absolutely sure that she had sucked out everything she could get. I was in heaven.

This wonderful lady brought her face up to mine and made a big show of dribbling a little of her prize into the palm of each hand, and then opened her mouth and made me watch while she swallowed the rest. Quite an art, swallowing with her mouth open! Then she got up on her knees so her breasts were at my eye level, and rubbed her palms against her nipples. When she removed her hands and I could see her nipples glazed and glistening, I could see what it was that had felt odd. The nipples were stretched around enormous heavy rings. The rings were over an inch in diameter and the thickness of the gold bar piercing each nipple was at least a quarter of an inch. Now I could see the rings, it was hard to imagine I hadn't known beforehand what had caused the unusual sensations. And her lovely breasts seemed highlighted, emphasised, by the piercings. I remembered the unusual sensations lower down as well, and cast my eyes a little lower. Several rings, each identical to the nipple rings, also pierced each of her labia, inner and outer, with one more in her clitoris. If they were real gold, and everything about these women seemed completely genuine, there were several thousands of dollars (or whatever the equivalent was in roubles) worth of gold adorning her erogenous zones.

There was no secret about what I was looking at, and her gaze had followed mine precisely. I looked up at her face. I knew that she knew what I was looking at. I had been busted perving on her!

She (it seemed odd that after such intimacy I didn't know her name) just smiled at me and it finally drifted down to me that she hadn't noticed earlier because she had been doing the same thing to me. I could see that her mind was going through the same sort of process too, except that she was perving on her captive, which (according to some strange rules of kidnapping) seemed more acceptable.

She then untied me, making sure that she took every opportunity to give me a good view, or a good feel as she did. She then made me lie down under the covers and got in hugging me close. The odd feeling of her piercings, both higher and lower, took on a more erotic element now I knew the reason.

She looked into my eyes from a distance of about three inches, "I hope you are happy here, because you have changed our lives dramatically for the better. I am so happy that you are now with us. I am looking forward to the chance to make love with you again, some time in a few weeks or months. I will spend that time working out how to get the best enjoyment for both of us. Our Goddess has told us that our top priority is to ensure that you enjoy being with us, so that you will want to stay."

I stared right back into her eyes, and told her, "This is my life now. Thank you."

My last memory of that day was trying to detect the infinitesimal motion of her lower piercings against my now soft manhood. An enjoyable pastime, but not enough to keep me awake after such a day.

Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers