Irkutsk Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 4, No 4: Dispensing torture

Slava awoke me gently, lovingly, intimately, nakedly, but somehow not erotically, with a kiss on the brow. "I have some unusual instructions for you. Petrova is your next - assignment, and she has already been under preparation for most of today. She has been tied up and - well - tortured under Yulia's supervision for that time. This was on her very clear request.

Come with me and you can see for yourself as I explain more details." I followed Slava's sculpted and decorated buttocks down the hallway with my thoughts focused on Slava instead of Petrova. Until, that is, I followed Slava into what I could only describe as the torture chamber and saw my new leading lady.

Petrova was tied spread-eagled onto the very same device upon which I had been tortured on my first day. She had wires connected to adhesive pads dotted around her body, and the wires were all connected to a machine beside her. Yulia was sitting at the machine clearly directing the activities of the crowd of other ladies "attending" to Petrova.

The "attendance" of these ladies appeared to be to stimulate her in a wide range of places. One sat between her legs focusing upon her genitals, while two others stroked her thighs. Another was licking her abdomen, two were sucking her nipples, another two were massaging her feet while yet another was kissing her mouth, passionately.

The only voluntary movement that Petrova seemed to be making was to turn and drink now and then from a tube connected to a large water bottle. I watched, fascinated - and yes, very aroused. I forgot all about Slava, and am embarrassed to admit that I didn't even notice her departure until much later.

I started a count of ladies surrounding Petrova and noticed others, including three seated below her chair, one doing I knew not what with her buttocks, one apparently massaging her back and a third licking one ear, and then moving across to attend to the other ear.

I counted to seventeen before I was interrupted by Yulia suddenly calling out, "now!" Everyone except those at Petrova's feet moved away.

Yulia looked at me and smiled. "This must look unusual", she said.

I nodded – that seemed the understatement of the year!

She went on "This is all at her detailed and specific request. We are stimulating her in many areas, and you can see, but when she approaches orgasm, which I can sense from her readings here, the stimulation ceases except for the acupressure on her feet, which then reduces her arousal level... well, just a little. As soon as her arousal drops below critical, we gradually resume the stimulation. In this way we can keep her on the brink for as long as her stamina allows. And she is a 10 km runner so her stamina is unparalleled."

I asked the two questions that seemed obvious to me. "How long have you been doing this? And how long do you intend to continue?"

Yulia looked quickly at her screen and smiled back up at me at me. "Eleven hours, fifty eight minutes. Nearly all of the Brigade's forty four ladies have been taking turns doing what you see. And you are about to enter stage left and complete the process. In just..." - another brief look at the screen - "...one minute and thirty seven seconds.

"With fifteen seconds to go these ladies..." - she pointed to three between us and Petrova - "...will step aside. You will step forward, lean over Petrova, look lovingly into her eyes, and kiss her as if you had been waiting lovingly all your life for her. Lovingly, that is, with no sexual overtones. We will look after her sexual needs for the moment. Then you will lead her into that room..." - she pointed to a door nearby - "...and take her to bed and sleep with her. When she awakes, you will do anything she wants."

Yulia motioned me to stand in readiness for this, and I stood behind the three ladies who were about to move. I looked down and saw only Petrova. The others seemed to vanish into irrelevance as I gazed upon this lady who was nearing the end of what I could only think of as my sexual destiny. I barely heard Yulia say "eighteen, seventeen, sixteen, NOW!"

I stepped forward and leaned over Petrova, just aware that the adhesive pads were being pulled away from her skin. I leaned over her to kiss her. The first thing I noticed was the heat radiating from her body, while next I noticed her rock hard erect nipples thrusting into my own bare chest. Then I kissed her and fell in love. Despite the most intense lead-up imaginable to a kiss, she responded gently, with a quiet but intense sigh that seemed to have been torn from her very soul. She was still tied down; even her head was strapped to the headrest so she had control only over her lips to respond to my kiss, but those lips conveyed measureless depths of passion.

I felt, rather than heard, Yulia counting down to zero, at which point I became vaguely aware of some change in the activity around me. I noticed Petrova's hands slip lifelessly downwards. Someone must have untied them. I realised Petrova had stopped breathing for a while, but she was still kissing me, gently, still passionately. Suddenly she took an enormous breath and started a high keening sound, still while kissing me.

I saw Petrova's eyes were white because they had rolled way upwards beyond her eyelids. Her lips lost their tension and her mouth hung open, her tongue hanging loosely to one side. He keening faded to silence.

Yulia spoke gently in my ear. "She is now untied and disconnected from the leads. Lift her in your arms, take her into that room" - she nodded towards a door on one side - "and lay her gently down on the bed. Then use your initiative to do what you think she would want. When she comes around she can tell you herself what she wants. We will be very close in case anything goes wrong. We have never done this before, and I have never heard of it being done before. We're in unknown territory. Just love her."

I lifted up this wonderful lady in my arms and took her into the room. Someone closed the door behind me. The room was quite cool, and there was a huge bed covered in white satin sheets. I placed Petrova on the bed as gently as I could, noting that the movement started slight wavelets around her. It was a waterbed. I leaned over and kissed her forehead. There was no response except a gentle smile appeared on her lips.

I moved around the bed and got in beside her, again kissing her forehead. It seemed inappropriate to act sexually towards her despite the sexual lead-up, despite the fact that I was so hard and throbbing that it was genuinely painful.

I propped myself up on one elbow beside her (it was difficult on a waterbed) and gently stroked her face, her ears and her jawline. Her face gradually settled into a look of complete repose: relaxed, serene and completely happy. I kissed her forehead a third time, a long, feather-light kiss, and watched her for a long while, restful and happy. I then lay on my side and closed my eyes.

I awoke suddenly and painfully. Someone had slapped my face, hard. I looked up and saw Petrova kneeling over me. As I caught her eye she reached down and grabbed my throat, tightening her grip to the point of pain.

She leaned forward and moved close to me, a fierce glare on her face. "You're just a cheap vibrator! Do your stuff." Then she threw one leg over me and used me just as I had been warned. She gripped my hipbones with her hands, and used me - or at least just the one part of my anatomy, in the most forceful and selfish way imaginable. It was only then that I realised I was still erect and entirely ready to be used in such a way.

She moved very slowly against me, but with such force I gasped with the pain. Her fingers seemed to be crushing my bones, while her body forced against my groin was adding to the damage. I was amazed to realise that my erection remained just as hard despite my pain.

I focused my mind back to control and looked up at this sex machine using me. Her face was drawn into a caricature of pain. Her teeth were bared and her eyes tightly shut. Sweat was pouring down her face and dripping onto me despite the coolness of the room and the coolness of the waterbed.

I noticed that sometimes she was pushing so hard against me that I was bottoming out in the waterbed, and then I realised that she was also aware of that, and taking advantage of the impact to force herself even harder down onto me for a moment now and then.

The pain and my lust seemed to balance each other out - I felt at times that I might have lost consciousness from the pain if the pleasure hadn't kept me involved, and the pleasure might have overwhelmed me if the pain hadn't intervened.

On and on the assault continued, and eventually I felt as if I was leaving my body. Wherever I was, I was in ecstasy. I was able to divorce my thought processes from the overwhelming sensations of the two very different types that were taking over my body. I was calmly aware that I was going to be very badly bruised later, but just as aware that I was involved in something very special.

Even after days of constant sex with these wonderful ladies I was storing up memories to fuel my fantasies at some stage in the future when I was sure this dream had to come to an end. Petrova, and specifically this episode, would feature: of that I was certain.

From my slightly remote viewpoint, I watched Petrova use me viciously even as I enjoyed both the pain and the sexual experience. Now she was grunting rhythmically as she forced her hips against mine. I watched as rivulets of sweat ran from the proud peaks of her nipples, while others flowed down her tensed muscular abdomen and continued down either side of my own tense (and now somewhat trimmer than before) abdomen. I was sure that by now she had no idea who or even what she was thrusting against, so completely had she given in to her base desires.

Eventually I did finally lose consciousness completely or perhaps I just entered some form of timeless nirvana. I was lost between dream and reality, but either way I ceased to become a man having sex and became the sexual act itself. By now I was enjoying the pain of Petrova's grip on me and my entire awareness was limited to that and to my core deep inside her. At some point my vision failed - my eyes were stinging and I later concluded that I must have closed my eyes against the sweat running down from and onto me. Petrova could have asked me to die and I would willingly have agreed if only to last another few seconds.

Eventually the pain became insufficient to hold back my drive. The pain itself had become pleasure anyway. My whole being exploded in an eternity of flashing sparks of bliss and then, suddenly, the pain returned. In earnest. I found myself on hands and knees on the ground straining desperately to catch my breath, while at the same time I was crying out with the pain of each breath.

After some time I settled just a little and started to take notice of my surroundings. I was beside the bed and Petrova was on her own hands and knees on the bed, panting as much as I. She was facing away from me and I noted that her vulva and anus were dramatically pulsing in a slow, heavy series of contractions. For a few seconds they would gape obscenely open, and then they would clench tightly shut for a longer period. Open, shut, open, shut.

I stared, entranced, for what must have been minutes before realising she was continuing the orgasmic pleasure even though I was finished in every sense of the word. In fact I could see the evidence that I was finished dribbling from her with each pulse and pooling on the white silk below. I was now very much in pain and a little fearful about placing myself within her reach, but I needed to be close to the lady with whom I had shared this experience.

I stood and leaned towards her and pulled her onto her side. I then cuddled up behind her and spooned her, nestling my head into the crook of her neck. I was just on the point of sleep when I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Yulia looking at me. She had a syringe in her hand and told me with a faint smile that if this type of thing continued she was going to have to order more supplies of muscle relaxant. She gave Petrova the medication and Petrova gradually settled down into a relaxed sleep, finally breathing slowly and gently.

I must have slept too because Petrova woke me, asking what had happened.

"I know I had the twelve hours of sexual torture, but what happened then?" I told her she had raped me and showed her the bruises developing around my hipbones.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry..." she started, but I interrupted her.

Don't be sorry, it was a once in a lifetime experience that I would not have been able to experience if you had allowed me any control. (Thinking back I have decided this was not true - these once in a lifetime experiences seemed to be becoming the norm in my new life. However, they would be once in a lifetime - or rarer - experiences for anyone else.)

Petrova held me close, but infinitely gently, and whispered in my ear, "Thank you. Thank you. If I never had sex again that would be the memory I would want to take to my grave." I replied that she might not get to have sex as often as she might desire, but that I would look forward to my next time with her.

"I too will look forward to the next time, but I think it will take me a month to recover from what just happened" she replied.

Then Yulia approached again with a syringe, this time for me, and my world turned to black.

12