Irkutsk Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I explained to her that this was not the way it needed to work. "You are very beautiful, and have an endearing personality. If we go to Australia you will meet many men of your age, men whom you will find very attractive. They will all be interested in you. You will have the option of occasional trysts with me, or sharing an equal relationship with an Australian man - or woman if you wish. You are beautiful, charming and intelligent and could have your pick of many men. The arrangement we are considering is very appealing for me, an old man faced with the prospect of being surrounded by beautiful young ladies for the rest of his life, but I cannot see how it can be appealing to a young woman with her own wishes and desires. What happens if you meet a young man with intellect and drive?"

Maria replied "You cannot know how we have lived for over ten years since our nation rejected us. We became closer than you know. We became like twins - well, what do you call 44 born together? Forty-four-uplets? Whatever you call it, that's what we are. Forty-four of us sharing each other's emotions, each other's happiness, each other's sadness.

We can't communicate mentally with each other quite the same way that some twins can...except of course for the twins; they can." She started to cry, and I held her close while she went on. "Now there's only 25 of us. The fact that nineteen of us left, and left voluntarily, has left us all deeply hurt.

They must have been suffering so badly to have done that. We all worry that we should have shared you around more to include them, but even you have your limits... We were so happy when you asked us to negotiate with them. We probably would have anyway, but it showed that you understood. You just shared our suffering, and we want to share in your suffering."

She touched my plaster cast. "We have lost the 19, but we have gained you, and that has to be enough. We are not letting you go.Iam not letting you go." She looked up at me. "We all get pleasure when we see another of us enjoy pleasure. The greatest pleasure is when we can be there ourselves and somehow share in the pleasure of the one who is with you. It must seem to you like an orgy, but those times, first with our Goddess, and then with Tatiana, when we were all a part of what happened, are times that bring us all together in shared pleasures. There is no jealousy, only happiness.

"But - if each of us can be a part of it in person occasionally, we refresh our understanding of the pleasure another is enjoying and that increases our enjoyment. Now that you have been with all twenty-five of us individually, each of us can take part in every occasion when you are with any one of us. That is why we are not jealous when another of us is with you. And that is why Yulia, and everyone else, would know if we lost control today and put your recovery at risk."

"So, why, if you all share in each other's pleasures, did the nineteen steal me away for themselves?" Even as I asked the question, I knew the answer, and Maria merely confirmed it.

"They had not had the benefit of time with you individually, so they had not yet learned to experience that level of pleasure. They could only relate to what they saw, and they became frustrated that they saw half of us enjoying your experiences, enjoyment that they could not yet match. You may not be able to understand how it feels for a woman to lose all male company, not just all sex with a male, for years at a time. It does strange things to your thinking process.

"We would never have kidnapped anyone in the first place if we had been thinking with our brains instead of our hormones. It was you who reminded us that the nineteen had only done what we ourselves did. Your suggestion of negotiating with them has helped us deal with the trauma of thinking they had to be our enemies. We know that you see morality as we do, and we are developing a relationship with you similar to the relationship we have with each other. This is more than we could have hoped for, and is part of the reason we have taken you as one of our own."

The issue of the nineteen I put aside for discussion later with my Goddess. I had other issues to deal with now. "So tell me how you think you would cope in a world where there was interaction with a huge range of other people - outsiders. You would be dealing with many others yourself. Men would try to seduce you. I would need to be away sometimes. Many of the pressures that you experienced on the island would be absent, but that would be made up for by a variety of new pressures - temptations you cannot imagine.

"Some ladies would be working in different places, and although we might be living together there would be times when some of you would be away for a while. Some of you could be training athletes, perhaps elite athletes, both men and women, and necessarily some bond would form, in fact a bond would be an essential part of the training relationship. Morality might be more relaxed generally. Sex is regarded by some as simply a recreation without any thought of commitment. How would that affect your thoughts?"

She replied immediately: "It is many years ago, but we all remember those days when we were training for the Olympics. Days when we were respected, admired and desired by all. Not just sexually, but acknowledged as valued leaders of the community. We were not swayed by that and focused on our one priority, which of course were our athletic performance."

Yes, of course. These were people who had faced and overcome distractions and other barriers before. They had demonstrated their determination and single-mindedness in becoming Olympic athletes. What right had I to question their ability to focus their efforts in their chosen direction?

I looked Maria in the eye and apologised for doubting her, and them. "So, do you want to commit yourself to a relationship with twenty-four other ladies and me? What rules would you expect from us all?"

Maria thought for a moment. "I would expect you to be honest with us all. I would expect you to tell us of any problems you were facing. I would expect that you would commit yourself to working for our family. I would expect that you would be faithful to us. That means you would not have an intimate or sexual relationship with anyone outside our group."

I nearly laughed - she and twenty-four other beautiful, young, supremely fit ladies were worried that an unfit middle-aged man might look elsewhere for his sexual pleasure! But I saw her expression and recognised that this was a genuine worry for her. I kissed her and promised that I would be faithful to the Lady Brigade. What did she want of me?

Her answer was simple; just keep being me. I didn't know what to say to this young lady (although not quite as young as I had first thought) who had clearly lived more than me, and was now more mature than me despite my age. I was chastened and felt now that my request to speak to the ladies one by one or in small groups had been patronising, or at least unnecessary. However, she had given me the germ of an idea that I wanted to discuss with my Goddess.

Maria and I eventually returned to the others and I went to the front seat and sat with my Goddess again. I spoke to her about my thoughts. "I have been thinking about the nineteen ladies left on the island. You have repaired your relationship and parted on good terms, but I still think parting may not be necessary."

She looked at me curiously. I went on: "I can't see why we could not assist them to come to Australia. They would fit in very well, and could develop relationships with other Australians. They could marry and have children. In this way they could overcome the barriers which led to their mutiny, and achieve a lifestyle they could not otherwise dream of. And possibly, just possibly, any of you who felt a little homesick could go back for a visit. I can still see no reason why there has to be a division between the two groups."

My Goddess looked at me and asked "Would they be your wives too?"

I hadn't thought about that and I told her so. I said I belonged to her and her twenty-four remaining ladies. I was willing to restrict myself to these twenty-five, but I would consider - just consider - include the nineteen from the island if all of those presently with us asked me to do so. I had just committed to them alone, and I was not going to ask for an exemption.

It seemed worse than greedy to ask for more than just them, and it seemed to be an invitation for a resumption of the pressures that had already torn the Brigade apart once before.

My Goddess looked at me and told me: "Don't tell us what you think we want you to say, tell us what you think or what you want."

I sat quietly for a while thinking about that. She looked at me and told me to think carefully and give my real opinion. I told her I felt that I had unwittingly caused the break-up of a family that belonged together. I thought that the mutiny had been a combination of a misunderstanding and unfulfilled sexual needs. I wanted them to be together, in Australia, but I did not want them to be tied to me as their passport there.

I was worried that I would not be able to keep up with even twenty five ladies, never mind forty-four, and I was worried that my inadequacies would cause further friction and further splits within the family. But I wanted them to reconcile and be together again. And I was convinced of one thing in particular: that Australia was the place for them. All of them. No, not them -us.

My Goddess looked at me, her head tilted a little, for ten, twenty, thirty seconds. An eternity. Then she spoke to Tina who was driving at the time, and the bus slowed to a halt in the middle of the road out there in the vast emptiness.

I noticed the full moon lighting up the flat snowy landscape, the road continuing as a straight dark line all the way to the horizon in both directions.

My Goddess called everyone to come and listen. "Michael wants to reunite the entire group. He wants us to forgive those left at the island and invite them to come with us. He wants us all to live together in Australia. He wants them - and you - to have a choice whether they will be part of our group marriage or whether to be free to marry other men - or women - in Australia.

"He is worried that he is not man enough for twenty-five of us, never mind forty-four. He believes that the mutiny occurred because he was not man enough to keep us all satisfied. I want you all to tell me what you think."

She looked first at Tina, who replied: "It would be my dream, to have us all together again. I would be willing to reduce my share of sex, or time, with Michael if that meant we could be together. Now that I have enjoyed him fully, even if only once, I can again experience that satisfaction when any one of us, which includes any one of them, receives satisfaction with Michael.

"Only a short while ago we reconciled with the nineteen, and that was something I had not dared hope could even happen. I hadn't dreamed of being united like this.

"I say yes to all of those questions, and I say thank you to Michael for making the suggestion. I would be happy for any or all of the nineteen, or any of us here, to leave the group amicably to marry someone outside, but I am not going to do that. My destiny is to share Michael with any of you, and anyone of us from the island, who wants to share him with me."

The Goddess looked at Dr Yulia, who simply said that everything Tina had said went for her as well. And one by one they all said the same thing. Finally my Goddess also agreed. With the bus still parked in the middle of the road, the Goddess rang the island and asked to speak to the group.

We all waited for ten minutes while they gathered together there on the island in the underground retreat. We had all forgotten it was 3 am! After ten minutes they were all in the meeting room (it seemed appropriate that it was the room where the mutiny had started) and my Goddess asked them all the same questions she had asked us.

And then one by one she spoke to each of them by name and asked them what their thoughts were. And one by one all nineteen gave exactly the same answers that Tina had. The same answers everyone else had given. I looked around and saw that every one of them was crying. I noticed that I was crying too. Our family was one again. Tina turned the bus around and started back again.

On the long drive back there was a sense of anticipation you could cut with a knife. I felt almost forgotten as every lady seemed engrossed in anticipation. Fortunately for me I was comfortable with this - I was now part of the family sharing that mood. For thirty hours almost no words were spoken except what was necessary.

Dr Yulia's behaviour was a little more unusual than most, but I put it down to her greater responsibility. However, when we approached Ulan-Ude again after nearly three days of unbroken driving, I nearly lost an eardrum when a shrill shriek pierced the air.

A second later I was pitched forward in my seat as the bus stopped dead in the middle of the road and my fellow passengers left the bus in record time. I was out of the bus in ten seconds myself, but I was last out.

Someone had seen the other family members waiting for us. I looked at Dr Yulia, who gave me an enigmatic smile. Clearly she had contacted them and arranged for them to meet us halfway so that the entire Brigade could be reunited as soon as possible.

A muscular lady whom I recognised as one of the chasers from that very first day, but whose name I didn't know, approached me tentatively. She came right up to me guardedly, looked me in the eye and started: "I'm sorry..."

I kissed her and told her that I wasn't sorry. There was no damage permanently done and many benefits had flowed from what she and her friends had done. I told her that they had done me and the whole brigade a favour, whatever had been intended. Our relationship was now stronger than ever and we now had a positive plan for the future.

I added that we could all understand why she had done what she did and as a result had learned more about ourselves. Then I noticed my Goddess, Dr Yulia and a couple of other ladies shepherding us all towards a building. In a short while we were all in a large conference hall. The Goddess called for silence and then spoke for a short while. She welcomed a complete gathering of the Brigade that she had never expected could occur again. She gave a brief summary of what would follow - first food, then sleep (in beds!) and then a reunion celebration.

She then asked me to speak. I looked at them and started to say the only thing I wanted to say, which was thank you, and then started choked up. I could speak no more. I just waved at everyone, and ceded the floor back to my Goddess.

She didn't need to say anything, and so she just sent everyone off to eat. Dr Yulia took my hand and led me to the dining room. As we walked she told me to listen and not to talk. She said she understood my emotional response, and another opportunity would come if there was anything I wanted to say. For the moment she was to take gentle care of me, meaning she was to ensure that eat and then sleep well. She sat me down at a small table in the large dining room and told me to stay there and she would get me what I needed.

No-one else sat at our table, or even spoke to me, but I got a few smiles and one or two pats on the back and ruffles of the hair and ladies walked past. This suggested to me that I was being left on my own to recover, rather than being left out. Dr Yulia returned a few minutes later with two plates of food and accompanied by Slava carrying a bowl of fruit and some drinks. Dr Yulia sat down beside me and Slava put the fruit and drinks down and left. Before she left, however, she lifted her demure knee-length skirt and showed me her "denim" underwear that "fitted like a second skin".

Dr Yulia told me what to eat and drink and I just did what I was told. Afterwards she took my hand and led me out for a gentle walk. It was wonderful just letting someone else take charge, knowing that they understood my situation and that I could trust them to take care of me. After the walk she told me that she needed to check me out and then ensure I got plenty of sleep.

She took me to a bedroom and helped me undress, and then examined my various battle scars. She used a portable X-ray machine to check my arm, then cut off the plaster, putting some cream on the skin and then bandaging it over a splint that was much more comfortable than the cast. She checked my feet and the glass cuts, telling me they were healing well.

Then she checked the damage that the multiple rapes had done to my tender skin. "I think you're going to be back to normal very soon." She told me "I wasn't sure it was a good idea for you to have that session with Tatiana so soon after all that damage, and it did slow the recovery a little, but although there is still a little redness you can start to get it back into operation. It should help your emotional well-being as well as that of others."

She then took me into a room next door where there was a massage table set up. She told me to get on the table and gave me a very competent therapeutic massage without a hint of sexiness. Then she undressed and gave me a very different massage using her lips, her breasts and her thighs as well as her hands.

By the time she'd finished, sleep was the furthest thing from my mind, but clearly sleep was not the next step she had in mind. She took me back into the bedroom and had me lie on her back on the bed.

She opened the outside door and Dominika and Anya came in. The contrast was tremendous, with Dominika tall and powerful, and Anya petite and cute. They were both, however, just as wonderful and sexy as each other. They both undressed and started kissing me and rubbing themselves all over me. After only a few minutes I was ready to burst, then Anya took me into her mouth and burst is exactly what I did, all down her throat.

Dominika got in beside me on one side and placed my head on her huge bicep, one large breast against my cheek. Anya got in behind me and gently kissed the back of my neck. Dr Yulia leaned over and kissed me on the forehead, smiled and me and walked out of the room. At least I think she did, but I was asleep before she reached the door.

I awoke in exactly the same position, but feeling much refreshed. Dominika was gently moving her hips back and forth and quietly moaning, and I decided she was having a sexy dream. Certainly the nipple that was right in front of my face was erect and moving with what seemed to be a little life of its own.

I didn't even have to turn my head to take it in my mouth and run my tongue around it. Both her movement and her sound went up a notch, and I felt my hand move to between her legs. It wasn't a conscious action - my hand seemed under remote control from elsewhere.

Up another notch went Dominika's reaction, and I could feel increasing dampness on my hand. Suddenly she froze, and she took my hand and removed it gently, at the same time pulling her breast away from my face.

"I'm sorry," she said, "more sorry than you could imagine, but we're not allowed to be doing this yet. Believe me, you will get what you need soon, and I'll have to spend a little while just a microsecond from orgasm." I felt another kiss on the back of my neck, and then the two ladies got out of bed and Anya helped me to my feet.

Dominika seemed dazed, almost as if hypnotised. Dr Yulia came in as if she had been watching and waiting for me to get up, and she and Anya helped me though my morning routine. It seemed odd to be cared for by two women through such mundane activities, and the oddness was increased because Dr Yulia was wearing a business suit, while still managing to radiate sexiness, and we three were completely naked. Dominika hovered in the background, looking like a sleepwalker.