Irkutsk Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I felt I needed to do something out of the ordinary for a man to want me. And I knew a real man would not want some innocent virgin - he would want a woman who knew exactly what she wanted and that would be to slake his lust.

"But instead my first time was just as one of a group when we chased you down and caught you in the grass on that first day. My second time with you, and then I suppose my third, was when we kidnapped you and took you away from the other ladies to gang rape you. And then recently in the ceremony when we were all together. None of those times was anything like what I had planned, but I was so desperate to have a man inside me and it had been starting to look as if the real thing would never happen. I'm so sorry about what we did..."

I lifted my hand to interrupt her again, because I wanted to tell her how happy I was with the ladies, but she continued.

"Please let me finish this. I said I was sorry, but I don't know if that's true. I had to have it, any way I could get it. I needed to do it, but I do apologise for what we did...what I did to you."

I wanted to let her have her say, but I also wanted to indicate my support, so brought her hand to my lips and kissed it lightly. I continued to hold it and kissed her fingertips every now and then as she went on.

"Anyway, I had an orgasm each of those times, first out in the fields, then twice with you tied on the bed in that bare room and then again in the group ceremony. I think that helped me understand what I might do if I was ever in a better situation with you. How I might make it an experience you would remember, so you might want me again.

"I refined my plan a little further including just a little teasing to make sure you were interested and then one or two quick orgasms for you beforehand to help you last longer to receive more pleasure. I stuffed it up a couple of times because I had several orgasms myself and lost the timing each time. I managed to get it back each time, so I hope that didn't spoil it too much."

I lifted her chin for a moment and kissed the tip of her nose, then allowed her to continue.

"My own orgasms weren't planned. I wanted to focus at least just this once on your pleasure alone. I tried to resist the first one. However, that one was so - so - ...it just overwhelmed my whole body, not like when I do it myself."

She looked up at me. Was she embarrassed? Or worried? That I might think her masturbating might be a sin? Again I lifted her chin and kissed her again. Lightly on the lips this time.

"When I... er ...do it to myself ... the orgasms are great, but they are just pleasant sensations between my legs. The other times with you were better, but I could never thoroughly savour the sensations with others waiting in line. With you just now, that first one ... it was as if every little bit of my body was bathed in pleasure. I think even my toenails joined in. I couldn't resist the temptation to let them happen, the second, the third, the - er - others. I just lost count. They just got better and better, despite my worry that they would take my focus away from pleasuring you.

"I always knew kidnapping you that second time was a mistake. We couldn't steal you away from the others. We were just so desperate for sex that we lost our minds. But I now realise it was a bigger mistake than I had first thought. The pleasure from working cooperatively with you and with the other ladies - my life would have been incomplete without that. I can wait for the next time now I know what it can be like."

Now she had said what she wanted to and I had a few things I wanted to say to her. First however, I wanted to make one point clear. "The next time can be in a little while if you wish. Think about that while I tell you something else. I don't generally like the idea of one person doing all the work just giving pleasure while the other person just accepts that gift of pleasure. On this occasion, however, you had a very carefully worked out plan and it seems that plan required me simply to receive your gift of pleasure. If the effect was several wonderful orgasms for you, then you deserved that pleasure.

"I did nothing to deserve the pleasure you gave me, but I'm very happy that I was the lucky man you decided to share that gift with. However, I'm selfish enough to want another gift. I want you to think of a time when I can focus on giving you pleasure. I promise you that I will get great pleasure from pleasuring you, just as you enjoyed pleasuring me. Now I am in your hands and we can rest for a while longer and resume our love life together, or I can find ways to pleasure you right now if you wish."

Eva lifted her face to mine and platonically kissed the tip of my nose, just as I had done to her a little while ago, and told me she wanted a rest first. She laid her head on my shoulder, draped one slim leg over mine, took a handful of my chest hair and immediately started snoring.

I lay there for a while enjoying her closeness, but sleep took me just a minute or two later.

I awoke to a gentle blowing in my ear. The small light was still on and I could see Eva beside me, still draped alongside my body. I was in the condition I usually am when I wake, and this lovely lady and my memories of our time together thus far did nothing to soften my ardour. The blowing changed to a whispering.

"I don't suppose you could use me as a cheap slut could you?"

"I could", I replied, "But I'd rather use you as a lover."

Immediately she lifted herself up on one elbow, using her free hand to brush a trail of feather-light strokes from just behind my ear all the way down my body to the inside of my thigh, approaching but not quite hitting several erogenous zones on the way. At the same time she leaned forwards and started talking in my ear again. She was so close this time that her lips were constantly brushing my ear. What she was saying, was creating the main effect.

"Please, just do me any way you want. I'm already about to come again, just from thinking about you using me. Just stick it in any hole you want and I will be coming before you get all the way in. Kiss me, fuck me, stroke me, use me, come inside me or on me, just get your pleasure from me and it will be the best time of my life. Please..."

I didn't want her to go on talking about treating her badly, so I pushed her gently over onto her back and rolled over on top of her, kissing her at the same time as I entered her. She was slimy wet and I immediately slid deep inside her. Her lovely legs wrapped themselves around my waist and she started humping me from underneath. Her hands continued the feather touches, but this time on my back and moving towards my arse.

I think she was trying to talk, but all she could get out past my tongue and lips was a fierce grunting. Nevertheless she was able to convey the message that she was enjoying herself. As her hands drifted down between my buttocks and continued their attentions, I came again. Even as I did I worried - this was the third time in less than 24 hours that I had lasted about three seconds, and I was supposed to be giving this lady (as for the others), enough satisfaction to get her through the weeks to her next opportunity.

Despite my concerns, Eva seemed to be getting some positive outcomes - when I stopped kissing her, her head flopped sideways and she starting drooling profusely from the corner of her mouth. Her eyes were turned upwards. Only her hips continued active movement, humping robotically against me apparently independent of any conscious control from her.

Now her head started turning from side to side, and she was just barely voicing words that meant nothing to me. They didn't sound anything like any Russian I knew, and they certainly weren't English.

Suddenly she froze. I think I might have been soft again, but she held me with a grip of iron that was quite painful and I worried briefly that she might be damaging my future pleasure and that of the ladies. She gave a sharp cry and then stopped breathing completely. For about half a minute the only sign of life was a vein pulsing at her temple. I have heard orgasm called la petit mort (the little death) and that seemed to describe her situation perfectly.

Then, eventually, another cry. Slower this time, but just as loud, as her sex released me so completely that I felt it was pushing me out - perhaps it was. A moment later her hips bucked violently and this tiny lady, less than half my weight, lifted me off from on top of her and gently placed me on the bed beside her and in danger of falling off the edge.

Eva was still lying up on her back. She lifted her legs straight along her body so she was almost kissing her own knees, reached around to grasp her labia with both hands and mashed them together as if she were kneading dough. Feeling the need to take some part in this stage of her abandonment to her lust I wrapped my arms around her neck and knees together and hugged just a little. I didn't want to interrupt whatever it was that she was doing to complete her process of resolution, so the only other thing I did was to kiss the part of her body that was next to my face, which was her calves (which in this position were now uppermost).

Over a period of about a minute, Eva's tension evaporated and she relaxed until her muscles relaxed, or at least the leg muscles I was kissing did. Her breathing slowed until she seemed almost asleep but I could see her eyes were open and her face looked serene: very much awake, but relaxed.

"I have never experienced anything like that before. I have been pleasuring myself for years, thinking I would never get to share with a partner, but the feelings were never close to what just happened. Is that what it's like in a married relationship?"

I thought back to my marriage and other relationships. "My experience with sex in the relationships I have had is that it can vary from worse than having no relationship at all to the greatest pleasure imaginable. But no sexual experience in any previous relationship I have had comes anywhere close to what I have shared with you ladies, and you, Eva. The pleasure you have all given me, including the pleasure you have shared with me last night and today, is beyond not only anything I had experienced before, but beyond anything I have ever heard of.

"I have attributed that to the fact that you are the most perfect specimens of womanhood on the planet, to the fact that each of you is sharing with me their first sexual experience for years, and perhaps the fact that you are keen to make me want to stay. So let me tell you what I have told Chris. I fell in love with you all straight away. Life anywhere else would now be intolerable. I am the luckiest man in the world. I am doing what I can to keep you all happy so none of you ever wants to leave the group. And that is yet another reason to add to the long list of reasons why I want you all to enjoy your time with me, rather than just letting you work on my pleasure."

Eva smiled gently at me and replied, "I can assure you that I had my enjoyment if that's what you call it. I wasn't a virgin - I had a boyfriend before I came here. But nothing, nothing at all, could have prepared me for the reward, the all-encompassing pleasure, or the complete fulfilment that I have shared with you just now.

"I had thoughts of making sure that you enjoyed yourself with me, but believe me those thoughts were forgotten early on as soon as my lust took over. I know you were a little surprised about your two quick orgasms last night, but I can tell you I got there just as quickly and just as completely. And today...I don't know if I had many brief intense orgasms this morning, or one very long but intense orgasm. I have no idea even how long it lasted, but the memory of that time would sustain me if I never had sex again.

"In future it may not be quite so intense, but I will still be dreaming about next time. Right now I am very sore between the legs, and I'm not quite sure how long that will take to settle down. It may even be that one time with you every few weeks is all my body can manage, but whenever my next time comes around, I will be more than ready for you."

Eva closed upon me once more, kissed me very gently, and closed her eyes. As I drifted off to sleep myself, I could feel her relaxed breathing through her chest pressed against mine.

I felt completely rested when I awoke, with Eva still breathing very low beside me. I must have been asleep for hours. I lay there enjoying her closeness and thinking how many ways I was lucky. Eventually the door opened, and Chris looked in. She smiled at me and beckoned. I gently kissed the top of Eva's head, slipped out of bed, quickly checked she was still asleep and left the room, quietly closing the door behind me.

12