Irkutsk Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominika laughed. "Maybe if they learned to do their job properly they might not have to pay...they might even be able to arrange it so they could be paid for their efforts." I kept my face down. I didn't want him to catch my eye while we were on that subject. On the other hand, I wondered if this fit, healthy and apparently successful man might be attractive to my Ladies. I was still uncertain about my ability to provide what they needed throughout their lives, and while it would be complicated if any of them were interested in him, I felt I could not in fairness stand in the way of any such relationship. Of course he was married, but the next likely catch, or the one after that, might not be.

I cannot explain the response to that thought, but all three Ladies looked briefly but sharply at me and I felt as if I was being warned. I put the thought away from me for the time being, but knew I would have to return to it. Meanwhile the OoD had been on the phone, and as I looked back to him he was putting it down.

"Would you like to take the helm for a little while?" That was an opportunity I would never have again, and I could not turn it down. However, I didn't quite know what he meant. On the presumption that he had "had the helm" while we had been talking to him, it seemed that I was being invited to have the computer steer the ship for me as it had been for him up to now.

He saw my quizzical look and explained. "If I turn off the autopilot you can control the speed and direction yourself. There is nothing within fifty miles that you can hit, so just take the wheel and enjoy." He showed me the wheel, much smaller than in my memories of my schoolboy books of the sea, and the engine order telegraph, which was exactly as I would have expected. "Any direction you want, any speed except reverse." And he took a microphone and announced that there would be some testing, involving sudden changes of speed and direction, and for passengers and crew to take care.

I immediately rang for "Full Ahead", and both felt and watched the speed climb over a few minutes to almost 20 knots. When it settled just below that speed, I put on full right rudder...or what I thought might be full right rudder. The ship slowly turned into a wide circle, listing away from the turn so the slope added to the centrifugal force. I understood the need for the warning, and brought the helm back from the turn just as the OoD was giving me a warning look.

There was something very different I wanted to try. Once the ship was back moving in a straight line (and back heading roughly South), I brought the telegraph to "dead slow ahead", and waited for the speed to stabilize. After a few minutes it was just below two knots, and then I brought it back to "stop". The ship continued moving for a long time, but there was an uncanny silence on board. The gentle hum that had been so steady we had accustomed ourselves to it was now more noticeable by its absence than it had been by its presence. As we gradually coasted to a complete stop it felt as if time was coming to halt as well.

Eventually we were moving no longer. There was no noticeable motion at all. Now I could hear the gentle whoosh of a gentle breeze blowing past the open doorway to the bridge wing. "This is a complete stop?" I asked.

"Not quite, we would be drifting with the movement of the sea, but there is no movement between the ship and the water." I noticed we were both whispering.

Something else was happening, however. The ship was starting to shrink against the infinite horizon around it. I knew as it was happening that it must be in my mind, but that knowledge didn't stop my fear. Something in my mind was gnawing at me...

I looked at my three Ladies. All looked uncomfortable. Even the OoD seemed uneasy. I had learned from this strange experience, and it was now time to end it. Back the telegraph went to dead slow ahead, and the gentle hum resumed, and after a few moments there was again the sensation of the sea moving past us. And I suddenly recalled what my mind had been telling me as we had been stopped there, paused in our voyage. Despite the fact that we were in a ship weighing tens of thousands of tons, drifting in the open ocean was as intimidating as it had been in a small inflatable just recently, or when I had been captured off the ship and had nearly lost everything that mattered to me. The immensity of the ocean made everything small. I was pleased to be under way again, in a world where I could calculate the hours left before we reached land.

I moved the telegraph back through the stages to full ahead, and soon we were again travelling as we had been before. But ... I felt differently about it. I knew that this ocean, or any ocean, could swallow us up in one bite and wipe us all off the face of the earth along with this huge ship. It was a sobering thought.

The OoD interrupted my reverie. "I'll be off duty in half an hour. I'd be happy to give the four of you a tour of the interesting spots around the ship if you'd like. It would be the type of tour that tourists don't see. I knew Tina had been interested in the engine room, and I was curious about shipping. I didn't have to check with the other three - I knew already they wanted me to say yes. So yes it was.

We visited the dining room and Dominika chose a small snack for me along with a bottle of water. We sat down to eat and I enjoyed the feeling of watching the ship moving again. Being stopped at sea had unnerved me.

We were just finishing off our meal when the OoD came in. Except that because he was off duty now he was not the OoD, but instead Keith, from Lincolnshire. After introducing himself in this different role he asked, "Ready?" In a moment the four of us were briskly following him down a series of stairs, seemingly going into the bowels of the ship. Keith told us that the Captain had asked him to make sure we were aware of the geography of the ship in case there was another kidnap attempt. It was the first time any of his charges had been kidnapped from his ship, and he wanted it to be the last.

We certainly got a good picture of the layout of the ship. The tour started at the lowest possible point standing on the ballast tanks looking at the one of the shafts entering the outer hull to drive the screw. After two hours we were standing in a crowded space around the radar equipment at the top of the forward mast, a spot from which we could see for miles all around.

For our last stop he took us to a small room that had been set up for a charter a few years previously. Although it was right at the bows it was low in the ship and there were no portholes. In addition it was a very unusual shape, following the line of the bow and unsuitable for normal use. It had originally been a brig, but the brig had never been used, or at least not as a brig, in anyone's memory. Because of this the décor had remained unchanged since the special charter. As he opened the door we all walked in and took in the special equipment that someone had no doubt had some real fun using.

There was no mistaking it - it was a bondage room, with all the fittings usually associated with BDSM. Keith told us that the millionaire who had ordered the furnishings had removed everything valuable that was movable at the end of his charter, but the padded leather benches and frames, and the shackles and straps were all there and in good condition.

He looked a little embarrassed. "I have no idea why, but the Captain thought that you may want to use this room."

Astra kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you, and please thank him. Now you can show me the way back to our quarters and I have a few things to do." She escorted him from the room and I heard it being locked from the outside. I was left alone with Tina and Dominika. I was helpless, but happy.

Tina looked at me. "Undress." I undressed. "Face up on that bench." I couldn't think of a single reason to argue, so I obeyed.

Dominika and Tina sat nearby on pieces of torture equipment and waited. By now there was no embarrassment about being naked in front of my Ladies, but nor was it sexy, and they seemed to be ignoring me completely. At least it wasn't cold in the room.

I must have lain there for half an hour, bored and dozing on the narrow bench with my arms hanging down on each side. Eventually I must have fallen asleep completely, as I awoke with a start to see Astra returning with Yulia and Anna.

Short minutes later I was securely tied face up to the bench with wires connected to various part of me. My three owners for the day had asked Yulia and Anna to control whatever the wires were supposed to do. Astra leaned over my face, "You are to do nothing. We will do things to you. Anything you are to do the electronics will make you do. The safe word is "code red". Do you understand?" I nodded acknowledgement.

Tina spoke to Anna and in seconds I was throbbing erect, painful and needy. I had felt no shocks or tingling of electricity, but I was left on no doubt that my condition was the result of electrical stimulation.

Then Astra turned, lifted her leg over me and and sat on my face, very slowly and gently moving around. Her dress might have been virginal white, but I now knew she was wearing nothing beneath it, or at least not on her lower half.

Did she want me to use my tongue? She had said not to do anything, so I didn't. She was certainly making use of my nose though. It was a good job I was OK because I couldn't have said the code word.

Then someone slowly descended on me lower down. With Astra blocking my vision (even apart from occupying my other senses) I didn't know who it was. As I slowly slid into nirvana I recalled that I had been here before with my ladies, but each time it happened it was better than before. And just like every other time this was better than before. The thought briefly cross my mind how long this improvement could continue.

Then a third lady started to slide a certain part of her anatomy up and down my right hand. If you are uncertain what part of her anatomy, then it may help if I tell you that I had just learned that she, too, was wearing no knickers. I was unable to resist moving my fingers around in the sloshy goo that was already pooling in my palm. Surely they could not have in mind that I would be so passive as to keep even my fingers still? Wrong again!

Astra lifted herself off me briefly, as did the other two. "We don't really care, it is up to you, but if you don't keep still well just have to tie you more securely." I stopped moving my fingers, my attackers descended onto me again and the movement resumed.

A little later the second lady lifted off me, leaving me swaying (figuratively) in the breeze. And then she (it had to be the same one) duplicated on my left hand what was already being done to my right.

I was just settling into this form of lovely torture when I noticed there was literally a breeze. My totem was subjected to a movement of air from one side, and then the other. Clearly the ladies occupying my hands were blowing across me in turns. I had thought I could cope with the stimulation of a lovely lady moving around on my face and one on each hand, but the breeze in the middle was going to finish me off. Or perhaps it was the thought of the ever-new ways these ladies were thinking up to stimulate me that was doing the job.

I had consigned myself to the hell of knowing that I had failed my ladies and lost the opportunity myself to enjoy a long session as I felt myself being taken over the edge, when suddenly I wasn't over the edge. Instead I was perched upon it, out of my little mind with lust that was being denied. Or was that satisfied? I didn't know...I was out of my mind. The only recognisable I could identify was a wish that my Ladies were getting what they wanted.

But even that wasn't at all clear. I could hear all three grunting as if they too were on the brink, but not quite there. And then I noticed similar sounds emanating from where Anna and Yulia were sitting. It seemed everyone in the room could see heaven, but was not quite there.

And then a fourth slippery woman slowly slid herself down onto me. It seemed to take an age as her silky smoothness inched down towards the base. For a moment I puzzled over the mechanics. Where were this woman's legs? I could just see Anna's and Yulia's feet out of the corner of my eye - had another lady come in? And how long could it take for this additional woman to reach the bottom?

My thoughts faded into disorder. I was on the brink of my climax even before the fourth player had started. Surely now the flood must burst its banks? But no, the additional pleasure instead took my brain somewhere else. I was now away from my Ladies, away from this room, away from the ship and the sea, and instead in a lush garden standing with my bare feet in the gentle grass. I was surrounded by...I thought of them as lovely women, but when I looked closer each of them was a white glowing field of energy taking the very vaguest form of woman.

Women or not, they literally radiated lust and pleasure.

And I wanted them, wanted them beyond any thought of feeling. My very essence was the wanting of them. And they wanted me just as much. I grabbed the nearest one and thrust myself into it...her. She certainly felt like a woman, but after a ... indeterminate period of time she fell forward, gushing profusely from where I had been. In a moment, however, she was out of my sight as others of these nymphs assailed me. One, two ... ten ... I lost count as one by one they forced themselves onto me, then much later collapsed forward just as the first had.

At one point I looked down in the brief moment between these episodes, and saw what it was that they were so desperate to have. It was now twice is normal size and bulging all over as if with muscles. Dripping all over with the ambrosia that the nymphs were now all exuding copiously. I briefly thought how impossible it was for any of them to use this monster I had become, just as yet another took me in, giving my muscled bulk its hundredth satiny massage for the day. The fit was just right.

As the assault on me continued, I became able to discern certain physical features amongst these nymphs. Enormous genitalia, labia and clitorises, bright red and pulsating at different rhythms, still gushing ambrosia. Breasts, surmounted by throbbing, dripping nipples surrounded by puffy, bumpy areolae. Mouths, with grotesquely swollen painted lips like cosmetic surgery gone wrong, with forked tongues curling and lashing around inside. [Correction: as I write this, I recall the lips were hugely swollen, but they didn't seem grotesque at the time; they seemed just perfect. It is only in hindsight that they seemed grotesque.]

And still, one after another they came at me. As each one slid down my muscled length finally to thrust her hips against mine, others pulled at my nipples, licked my ears, kissed my fingers and toes, slid fingers into my anus, pressed nipples into my mouth until I could hardly breathe.

After what seemed like the hundredth, I watched her slide off the end ready for another to take her place. This time, instead of eagerly watching my new assailant approach, I stared down as the last one pulled herself off the swollen glans, distorting her vulva even more as my tip finally slid out, exposing a little of her love tunnel as some of it turned her inside out. An extra gush of her honey splashed out and I watched the gaping lewd orifice shrink down to a close and she fell among her forbears.

As I continued to watch I saw her dissolve into a formless fluid of femininity that was by now rising around my knees. These were truly not human, not female, not beings other than products of my imagination. And, I had to concede as a protest entered my mind, my Ladies' imagination.

My Ladies had trapped me into their dream of layers of lust sweeping me away into willing servitude. But the next nymph now demanded my attention - and got it, in spades. And another and another.

By now, however, I was aware of the tide of womanhood rising now up my legs. The throng of waiting nymphs was finally noticeably diminishing: I didn't know whether to be disappointed or pleased.

One by one the nymphs paying homage to my face, hands and body left to join the shorter queue for the main course, and eventually the last slid off me. For the first time I was able to distinguish a face in the glow, and I saw her wistful farewell as she, too joined her sisters in the most literal sense.

I looked down to see the target of their affections had grown still further. And my brand - I had forgotten about that - it was glowing like fire. There was no sense of heat, but it looked as if a hole in my abdomen were revealing the molten gold inside me.

And still I wanted more. I felt as if I could fertilise the solar system with what was inside me. But there was no desperation, no lust in the common meaning of the word. I wanted to make love with my ladies. And leave my seed deep inside them, leaving them sated, calm and happy.

As I thought of my Ladies, I could see down through the roof of the room I had left a millennium ago this very afternoon. I could see Astra, Dominika and Tina in the last positions I had seen them, sitting on my face and hands. The only change was that Astra had turned and was now facing backwards. I remember thinking my nose must be halfway into her anus. And then I could detect the humour of Hana in the thought - it was her crude joke. Never mind, it was funny.

As I looked down, I could feel these Ladies writhing on my face and hands, stimulating themselves as they would. I could feel their juices running down my cheeks, my wrist.

And my hips. Someone was riding me. And yet I could see myself, throbbing and erect, untouched by anyone. But I could feel the tight-fitting slippery walls of a Lady moving around on me. But that couldn't be, as I saw - and felt - as these three Ladies all leaned forwards and blew upon my soaked hardness, cooling it from all sides.

Now I could see Yulia and Anna, and then all of the others lined up as if in the air, all with me deep inside them, wanting, needing but also getting. And I could see my core slimy and getting wetter by the second, moving as if being ridden by an invisible woman.

My description of what happened next must necessarily be vague. I might have blacked out during parts of what followed. I can remember seeing my shaft swell with the rising seed, and then the viscous white output washed thickly down the shaft as if the invisible woman was still there, preventing it from going anywhere but down. The end swelled even further, almost glowing in its redness. The seed ran over my sides onto the floor. And the sensation - that was like the peak of a million orgasms continuing unvarying and unbroken, for ages.

It wasn't just me either. All forty four of my Ladies collapsed as one, all of them firmly squeezing a nipple, clitoris or vulva. And each of them was gushing their overflow of my seed around us all. I could feel the level rising around me, just as a different tide had risen a lifetime ago earlier today.

And then, as I thought the only option was unconsciousness or death, the pleasure slowly peaked and over a period of a few minutes started to decline noticeably. Gradually logical thought started again, and I was able to sit up on the bench and check the five Ladies in the room. For a while I was worried about them lying on the floor in the depth of liquid there. But as I looked down I saw that there were large pools of what looked like yoghurt underneath the bench, there was no depth to worry about. The pool of seed over a foot deep must have occurred in another dimension.