Irkutsk Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever dimension that had all existed in, however, my Ladies had been to the same one. Without a word being spoken I knew they had all shared my experience of a lifetime. We all mopped up the mess and tidied the room as best we could: we knew anyone going in there in a hundred years would know what had happened today.

Yulia led the way back to the large suite where the others were waiting. We walked through the lower decks naked but it seemed irrelevant. It was obvious that these ladies, too, had shared our love. Everyone was on a high including me.

We all slowly dressed and Chris led us all into the dining room. As I looked at the clock I saw that our sexual marathon had taken no more than three hours. But what a three hours! We settled down for a meal. There was not much discussion during the meal - not spoken anyway.

after the meal we trooped into the Captain's room. As many as could fit that is - the others gathered outside. This was our last night at sea, and we all wanted to thank him for his wonderful hospitality and the way he coped with the many odd issues that had accompanied our time on his ship. Not least, of course, was my kidnapping and recovery. He had left that out of the log - he had tried to draft a report but after several tries decided there was no way of saying what had happened that wouldn't get him labelled as insane.

There was on very funny postscript. Maria had picked it up first. She said it had been in his aura, but moments after she saw it, we all saw it. Someone had burst into his cell, ripped his white ducks off and - well, there was no other way to describe it - had straddled him and fucked him stupid. After she had orgasmed copiously all over his lower body, she had leaned over his prostrate form, kissed him and skipped out. He had no idea who it was, and the only certainty was that he had enjoyed it. Immensely.

Maria hinted silently that we should not mention it, and we didn't. But we knew he knew we knew, and we knew he knew we wouldn't tell anyone. Clearly, however, there had been an overflow of lust that had taken over - a passenger, or some floating spirit. That may be something to watch out for in future.

We returned to the large suite and once the door was closed we acted like a class full of schoolgirls. Including me. Giggling and telling stories, recalling bits and pieces from an experience we had all enjoyed more than we could say. Not just this afternoon's experience, but the whole period since I had accepted hospitality from what I had thought was a strange country pub.

We continued well into the evening, and suddenly decided all at once that we were tired. We slept all together in the large suite for the first time.

In the morning we all bolted our food and were up on deck early to watch Australia coming over the horizon. In what seemed like not time the Captain was speaking over the PA telling all passengers to gather their luggage to disembark.

I went to my room and collected my few belongings. I checked my case was labelled properly, left it just inside the door and went to see if anyone needed help.

As I turned into the corridor I spied them all in tears, crying on each other's shoulders. The volleyballers were closest to me and I touched one on the shoulder, looking at her enquiringly. They both turned to me and hugged me. "We are so happy. Your Australian Captain doesn't understand why, or even that we are rejects from society."

"Not are, were. You're Australians now."

And we all were.