Iron Heart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

"So why me? That's one I do want to know," Ben asked.

"Because you're you," Leta answered simply and opened the door. She looked back and asked, "Coming?"

"Sure," Ben said and got out of the truck.

Ben walked around the truck and to Leta's waiting arm. He put his arm over her shoulder and her arm went around his hip and they walked in. Going up the elevator Leta put her head on his side as they waited. Her beaming smile was one that could tell a blind man how she felt and it was radiant. Her bright smile proof again that she felt right at home, being hugged by the giant of a man. The dream she had what seemed like a lifetime ago was coming true and she was happy it was now a reality.

They walked to her apartment and Leta got the door. Going inside Ben saw the place was just like the last time. He saw the kitten statues off to the side and smirked at that. As they walked in he looked around and saw the couch and kitchen in the same neat manner. He heard Leta's boots click on the hardwood floor and into her bedroom. He tilted his head and peered in. Ben couldn't see everything so he crept closer and looked in. He felt like a peeping tom, but he got a radical idea. She said he was her man, he suddenly had an idea of proving it.

When he looked again he saw Leta with her leg up and undoing the zipper on the boot. He watched her take it off and toss it to the side. She repeated the process with the other boot and was in her stockinged feet. He hadn't seen her dress and had no idea what she was wearing under her clothes and suddenly his eyes got wide as she undid the zipper on her pants and took them off. He saw her legs wrapped in the sexy black stockings. He blew out a short breath and watched further as she undid her top and threw it to the hamper. Her bra and panties really looked sexy on her body. As he watched some more she unrolled the stockings from her feet and tossed them to the side as well. His cock had already sprang to attention as he watched and then it began to throb as he watched her take off her bra.

Ben felt the moment take him and he was powerless to stop what he did next. Without a conscious thought he walked into the bedroom and right behind Leta. Leta squeaked when she felt his strong hands on her hips and shove her to the bed. She was face down and ass up as he stalked behind her and grabbed her hips firmly so she couldn't move. Lea looked up and Ben slapped her ass rather firmly making her mewl.

"So you said I'm your man, did you?' he asked in a firm voice.

Bewildered Leta answered meekly, "Si, papi."

"Good," was all he said and sank to his knees.

Leta felt his tongue slash along her crotch and she shuddered. His fingers ripped the panties to the side and freed her moist treasure. It took less than a heartbeat for his first finger to slip in and his tongue to find her folds. Leta sighed out loud and gripped the sheets as she felt Ben return the favor from the night before and the morning as well, with interest. She felt his tongue as it raked across her slit and his finger sliding in to the knuckle. After feeling his huge cock in her the finger was no problem to take. Leta's moans and whimpers began to fill the room as she felt the maddening sensations of his hungry mouth.

Ben growled softly as he ate and Leta couldn't help feeling her body begin to burn a bit. The last person who gave her oral was her, once, girlfriend Amanda and that seemed like a lifetime ago. Her sweet voice carried the tune of her pleasure and it was this kind of music in Ben's ears that made him increase the tempo. He grabbed her hips and flipped her to her back and pushed her legs up so he had an unobstructed angle to devour her sweet pussy. This quick move made her moan and grunt even louder. Her breathing was a bit difficult as her legs were up and near over her head as he held them in place. Leta tried to buck, but the angle made it hard to accomplish.

After a few seconds of trying to move Leta, laid back and let her man do his thing. She moaned and whimpered louder and louder as his ministrations continued. Her eyes clamped shut and her nails found a perch in the mattress. A lusty scream echoed in the room as she felt her core begin to burn. Ben felt her trembling body begin to spasm a bit and his eyes blazed with an intensity she had never seen before. She called him her man and after this, she was going to call herself his woman.

"Papi!!" she squealed loudly as her orgasm built up in her like a tsunami.

Ben heard it and growled like a beast. His next course of action was a purely to prolong her pleasure as he drove another finger into her hole and his mouth latched onto her swollen clit. Leta felt the sensation and her eyes widened as she was stretched out.

"Ai Mas! Por Favor mas papi!" she screamed and felt the bucks begin.

Ben drove his fingers in and out of her and suckled her clit like a man possessed until her hips clenched and her hole spasmed on his fingers.

"AI!!" Leta howled as she gushed like a fountain.

Her tight hole spasmed so hard on his fingers, she almost snapped them. Her screams of pleasure filled the room and suddenly Leta felt the world spinning. Ben held her body as she wildly bucked on his fingers and suckled her fat clit like a newborn on its mother tit. Leta felt the waves slam into her and couldn't stop. Her eyes drifted off into a fitful bout of spasms. Her mouth was open, but the only sounds that came from it were unintelligible mumbles and rants in Spanish.

Ben released her little bud after a few long minutes of her spasming and let her legs down. He wasn't done with her yet, but she didn't need to know that. His cock was as hard as the beams he placed and eager for a second helping of her sweet pussy. He stood up slowly and unzipped his fly. He undid his pants and pulled his cock through his boxers. He picked her legs up and spread them wide. He saw the bed was just the right height and grinned as he slowly teased her with the head of his cock.

Leta was drifting in and out of consciousness as she felt a new sensation on her slit. She opened her bleary eyes and suddenly felt the world go insane. Ben shoved his fat cock into her in one fast shove. Her pussy was already very slick and allowed him easy access. Leta's body sat up instinctively as she felt the intrusion and as soon as she was up she fell back and shook madly as another orgasm ripped through her. Ben felt it and chuckled as he let her ride it out with him firmly imbedded in her. Leta's eyes opened after the orgasm to see Ben lean over to her face and she felt so small suddenly.

"Now say it and we'll go on," he teased.

"Say what, papi?' she asked in a slur.

"Tell me who I am," he said firmly, stressing each single word.

"My man," she said happily as he pulled back and held it there.

"And who are you?" he asked one last time.

"Yours, papi," she said meekly and bit her lip.

The sight of her doing that made his brain snap and Ben shoved back in, hard. Leta let out a choked gasp as he did and held on for dear life as he repeated the process several more times. Each and every slap of their hips made a squeak or whimper come from Leta's lips and Ben loved every second of it. All his life he never got to cut loose with a woman and now he could. Leta was frantically wiggling her hips to meet each thrust and he sensed she wanted not to make passionate love, she wanted a good hard fucking from her man. Seeing that he obliged and began to pick up the pace.

Leta felt the pace increase and her own body came alive. She felt his thickness in her little womb and it made every nerve in her body come to life. She bucked on him as hard as she could and he slammed into her like a savage lunatic. She felt his cock ripping her open and she loved it. Her foul language began to kick in as she egged him on and that was all it took to make Ben suddenly smirk and do something she didn't expect.

Ben heard the mumbling of profanities and smiled darkly. He ripped out of her and flipped her to her stomach . She was half on and half off the bed and he hoisted her so her one leg was on the bed and the other was on the floor. He slipped back in and Leta screamed into her pillow as she felt the new angle and was floored by it. He began to rock in and out of her with a vicious tempo. Leta threw her head back and Ben caught her wild curls. He held it back and growled into her ear.

"Say it," he demanded.

"I'm yours papi!" she screamed as he slammed into her again.

"Mean it!" he ordered.

Rather than answer she turned her head and latched her lips onto his and kissed him hard. Ben growled into her lips as they devoured each others faces and his own tempo increased. He broke the lip lock and stood up fully. He gripped her hips hard and began to violently plunge in and out of her. Leta howled in pleasure and slammed back as hard as she could, to meet each thrust. They felt their passions build up. Ben kept up his hammer blows and Leta kept up the volume as they felt it coming to a close.

Leta wailed as she climaxed hard. Tears streamed down her face as she came hard. Her molten stream nearly scalded Ben's cock as he jack hammered in and out of her as she came. Leta's spasms finally pushed him over the edge and he bellowed as he fired a massive load into her waiting pussy.

"Oh fuck Leta!" he moaned as he wouldn't stop spasming in her.

Leta felt each and every spurt in her body and mewled as he unloaded in her. Her eyes clenched shut as another orgasm washed over her and took his seed deeper into her. She wasn't on birth control, but didn't care. She was happy to have what ever happened happen. Her body shook for a long time as Ben held perfectly still, trying to collect his own breath. His shaking breathing was making Leta's smile come back to her face. She looked up at him through her tears and smiled so beautifully at him. It was a warm, genuine smile that made Ben fell his strength return.

"How does it feel to have your woman under you, papi?" she asked sweetly.

"Indescribable, honey," he said softly.

Leta giggled and gave him a pained look. Ben slowly pulled out and Leta gasped as he did, from being full to empty was a maddening feeling, but she was able to put her other foot down. Ben got his balance and smiled as he walked over to the clothes hamper. He found the club logo shirt he gave her and smiled as he walked back to her body. He helped her stand up and put it on her. Leta smiled as he did and eagerly accepted his lifting her in his arms.

Ben carried her to the bed and laid her on it. He tucked her in and Leta smiled thankfully at her.

"I'll call you tomorrow, honey," he said and kissed her lips softly.

"You better," she purred in response, already drifting off to dreamland.

Ben smiled at her and turned off the light. It was still early, but Leta passed out almost as soon as he left the room. Her dreams were filled with happy ones of Ben holding her and her bed got suddenly warmer. Ben saw her cuddle up and his own mind began to drift to a happy place, and she was in it. He left the apartment quietly and locked the doors behind him. Walking to the truck he felt way better than he had in a long time and it showed in his walk. The normally tough guys in the halls gave him a wide berth as he went to the elevator and down.

He got into his truck and drove home. Ben stopped off to get some food for Rochelle and him. As he sat in the line for the drive thru he felt his mind constantly shifting to the woman in his life now and for him it was all he needed to go home with a huge smile on his face. As he pulled up he realized he had been gone a while and he smelled like a brothel. He chuckled as he got his Axe and sprayed himself down. He wasn't ashamed of Leta and him being together, he just didn't want Rochelle to smell it on him. With a deep breath he walked into the apartment.

Ben set the food on the table and looked around. He saw Rochelle's room door was open and music was coming from it. He went to the door and peeked in. Rochelle was on her stomach typing away on her computer and he had a good guess who she was talking to. Ben shook his head and made a retreat to the bathroom. He decided for a quick shower to help him keep the evidence to a minimum. As he showered he thought about Leta and what they just did. Two times in a day they had been together, and he was still aching for another go. He kept himself in check and finished his shower. Wrapping a towel around himself he walked to his bedroom to change. As he walked out Ben heard Rochelle coming from her bedroom.

"Dinner's on the table honey. I need to change," Ben said and walked to his room.

Rochelle picked up the bag and peered in. She saw her favorites and smiled as she set them out. As she sat down she heard the door open and her father walk out. She saw him wearing jeans and a tank top. She wanted to comment, but something was different about his mood. Normally he was reserved, but now he seemed to be in a great mood. Rochelle picked up her food and began to eat it quietly.

Ben saw the look in her eyes and inhaled through his nose. He walked to the table sat down and got his food. As he ate his mind realized what she was doing. She wanted to protest about something and he decided to be proactive.

"SO you don't like her I take it," Ben said flatly.

"She's OK I guess, but daddy she isn't much older than me," Rochelle said plainly.

"I know that. Believe me I pondered that for a while. But every time I talk to her I forget that and see who she is," Ben replied.

"So she's your girlfriend now?" Rochelle asked one last time to make sure he was serious.

Ben smiled and looked in his daughter's eyes.

"Yes," Ben said firmly and emphatically.

The tone in which he said it was all he needed to say to put an end to the issue of what Leta was to him. Rochelle inhaled deeply and asked another question.

"And how am I supposed to feel about this daddy?" she asked plainly.

"I don't expect Leta to take your mom's place. I don't expect you to even like her. All I'm asking is that you give her a chance and try to be civil to each other, honey," Ben said as he reached across the table and took her hand.

Rochelle was shaking, thinking of the new woman in her father's life and felt angry at him for going out with a girl so young, but at the same time she was happy he was moving on. She looked up to him and nodded her head.

"And by doing that, you might find a new friend at the least," he said softly.

Rochelle chuckled and looked to her father with a strange light in her eyes.

"She does have nice boots," Rochelle said chuckling.

"I'll agree with you on that," Ben said laughing softly.

"Can I have a pair?" Rochelle asked sweetly.

"When your eighteen," Ben laughed.

"Daddy!" Rochelle pouted and Ben laughed hard.

"When your eighteen, honey, not a day sooner," Ben laughed thinking of the trouble with young boys

Rochelle pouted and ate her food, but it was an act. She was actually happy her father was moving forwards with his life. She wasn't sure what to make of Leta, but for him she was going to give it a try and see where things went. Like her father said, if it worked out they could be friends at the least. She ate her food and thought of the possibilities of an older girlfriend to go out with sometime. The thought of Leta and her going shopping was an appealing one, so she decided to use that for her quest of new boots.

Ben hoped that Rochelle was going to be OK with what was happening. If he knew anything about her than he was aware that his other daughters knew of Leta at this point in time. To make that fact more aware his phone began to vibrate and he wasn't surprised to see Susan calling. He smiled as he answered the phone and began the effort to show that Leta was his and that was all that mattered.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers