Iron Rain Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I take it has great sentimental value to you," I asked.

"You could say that," he replied and I knew there was an intrinsic value he was not mentioning.

I was thinking about it when I felt Morrigan's hand on my thigh.

"I think you should keep it as a memento of your visit here Nick, you can always sell it back to him at a later time if you want to." She said giving my iron hard cock a squeeze through my pants.

"Well if that's what you want lad I won't beg for it back a deal is a deal," and he almost seemed relieved.

"I will go get your cash and catch a breath of fresh air," I said rising hoping the suit jacket covered my obvious problem.

I was disappointed when Morrigan remained behind but then again did I really want to court that kind of trouble with Jeb. After all they were a couple I assumed and getting between them would have been just plain wrong. I stepped out into the surprisingly cool air of a Dunwich night and made the short jaunt to the ATM. I had just replaced my wallet when I was dragged from behind into a narrow alleyway between buildings and felt hungry lips upon mine. I imagined it was Kat who had snuck out and wanted some alone time after seeing Morrigan being so attentive to me. I felt deft fingers freeing my iron hard flesh and soon her cool fingers were caressing and stroking me. I moaned into her mouth and her tongue slid into mine and we began to duel. When I could take it no longer I opened my eyes and saw that it was not Kat at all but the hungry eyed Morrigan. She broke our kiss and pressed her back against one of the walls and then did something I would remember in my most erotic dreams. She lifted her leg up and over my shoulder resting her heel against my neck. The she drew up the long skirt and guided my cock between her soaked pussy lips.

"Fuck me Nick fuck me until dawn!" she moaned.

I rammed my cock until it was buried and then proceeded to pound her tight pussy with hard sharp thrusts of my hips. Her eyes burned with lust and I knew that mine did the same. She leaned forward and our lips met again and I knew this was the only way she could keep from screaming as I drilled her tight sex hard and fast now. We moaned as one and I felt her body stiffen as she came for the first time but not the last. I rammed myself into her with such force I thought I would break her but she just begged for more and I gave it to her willingly.

"I know I promised to suck your cock but tonight we must settle for simply this." She moaned as I slowed the pace and savored the feel of her wrapped around me. "Another night we will do whatever your darkest heart desires from me I promise."

I thought about asking about Jeb but as she squeezed her pussy muscles around me all thoughts of a moral bearing fell to dust.

"When I come..." I began but she cut me off with another fierce kiss and I felt her body shudder once more as she climaxed.

"Fill my pussy lover," she groaned in my ear after she had recovered.

"NNNNNNNNN," was all I could manage as I felt my toes start to curl and I hammered her sex all the harder knowing how close I was.

"I can feel you swelling so big inside of me baby... come for me... let me feel you when you shoot inside of me."

Another few thrusts and her lips covered mine and I moaned into her mouth as my cock pulsed hot cum into her. Shakily she lowered her leg to the ground and with a dainty adjusting of her skirt she was gone without a word. I tucked myself back in my pants, zipped up and headed back to the diner. I hoped I didn't appear too flushed when I returned to the table. I paused before entering and collected myself after that mind blowing fuck and walked in as calm as humanly possible.

"So how was the walk," Petra asked.

"It is surprisingly nice outside. We can drive home with the windows down if we want." I replied.

"Can I drive home," Kat asked and I gave her the nod.

"Here's your money Jeb and if I decide to sell that rock I will offer you first chance."

"Well we shall see how it goes you might find yourself quite attached to it," He replied.

"Eh, you never know," I agreed.

I sat back down next to Kat and she offered me my now refilled glass of soda.

"You look a little dehydrated Nick," Kat said smiling.

"Thanks," I said looking over at Morrigan who appeared nonplussed overall.

Linda arrived with our check and when she handed it to me and our fingers touched she dropped the bill and stared at me like she had seen a ghost. Then she mumbled an apology and turned and was gone.

"What the hell was 'that' about?" I said my voice rising in alarm.

"I don't know," Morrigan said standing up and following Linda to the back.

"Did she touch you," Jeb asked and I nodded.

"But it was just a moment," I tried to explain it all away. "Maybe I should go and speak with her?"

"I don't think that's a good idea Nick," Petra said trying to calm me. "Let it be besides I think it's time for us to be leaving anyway."

"Yeah," Kat added. "I think we've been here long enough."

"Okay," I said getting to my feet and paying for dinner and leaving a very generous tip for Linda. "If she says anything will you contact me?" I asked Jeb handing him a business card.

"Sure lad," he said taking the card.

"There are no hard feelings between us Jeb?" I asked and he waved off me keeping the stone.

"Like I said it's just business," he said and took a healthy pull on his beer stein.

"Take care of yourself Jeb and tell Morrigan goodbye for me."

We left the diner and headed for the car parked up the street next to City Hall. I had mixed emotions as we walked. Part of me was still reeling from the encounter in the alley and the other part of me was recovering from Linda's episode and sudden departure. I handed Kat the keys to the car and climbed in the back seat while Petra called shotgun and sat next to her daughter. The engine rumbled to life and we began our way back to Arkham and home.

"So how much time before I sat down did Morrigan return," I asked casually.

"What are you talking about Nick?" Kat asked.

"Yeah," Petra added, "she never left the table."

"What," I said as another shock set in. "I swear I saw her outside when I was walking."

I couldn't tell them I fucked her in the alley.

"Must have been someone else," Kat offered.

"Or maybe she's got a twin... not likely there are two women that attractive in a small town like this." Petra was thinking out loud.

"So you think she was hot," I asked and Petra turned and smiled back at me.

"Doesn't take a blind man or woman to see the obvious; I'm glad she didn't get her claws into you. A woman like that could cause some serious troubles if you know what I mean."

As we drove through our way out of town the contact lenses came on by themselves and in friendly green letters informed me that a software update was now available. I blinked on the accept icon and with a searing pain like liquid fire I was blissfully rendered unconscious.

Down the Rabbit Hole

I walked in darkness and silence feeling for anything that resembled surroundings but there was nothing. I was in a seemingly endless void that consisted of the ground and perfect stygian darkness. I tried to speak but as I feared the dead have no voice. So I walked alone, arms at my side now fearing no obstruction, and prayed for a break in the monotony of this living purgatory. To my complete surprise I felt the earth beneath my feet change. Where there was once the soft grass-like growth it was gone replaced with dry squishy sand. Perhaps I walked along the shore of some forgotten sea and I could swim out and drown myself and end this nightmare. I walked and felt the dry sand grow wet now and further on the gentle touch of the tide coming in. I stood now and savored the sensation of the cool water as it lapped at my feet then ankles and as the tide came in so the water rose until it crested at my thighs. I would swim out now I would end this sightless existence for I could take it no longer. I launched myself forward into the sea and swam with strong even strokes of arms and legs. I swam until I knew that I was far from that haunted shore. I stopped swimming and rolled onto my back letting the water support me and stared up into the eternal night and wished for just a single star to break the seamless darkness above me. Just one speck of light please god just... and there burning through the impossible sky was a singular dot of illumination! Was it my will alone that caused this to be? Another star I let that lone thought consume me and I was rewarded yet again. More and more let the heavens burn... let there be LIGHT!

"Doctor! Doctor I think he's awake!"

I could hear voices and movement and suddenly there was a searing radiance in one eye and then the other. The doctor was checking my pupils with a pen light and smiling down at me.

"Mr. Shaw? How are you feeling?" he said.

Surprisingly there was no pain. I sat up with some help and knew the nurse on my left was Patricia Jones and the doctor on my right was Earnest T. Paige.

"Thank you nurse Jones and you doctor Paige," I said and my mouth was so damn dry. "Thirsty, I am so damn thirsty."

Suddenly I was tackled for the lack of a better term by a stunning redhead who was all hugs and kisses. I felt no I knew that her name was Katarina Shaw but everyone just called her Kat. I also knew that she loved me very much and had been very worried about me for... for an entire month! I have been in a coma for a month! Behind her once my eyes adjusted was a lovely woman in her late thirties and a man a bit older than her holding her closely. I felt like I should know them but I didn't.

"Mom he's okay," Kat said looking at the couple.

"I told you he's a fighter," the man said and the woman smiled as tears flowed freely from her eyes.

"Yes you did Sebastian," the blonde woman said hugging the man tightly.

It was then that I noticed the man was wearing hospital scrubs and wondered if he were one of my doctors but the haunted look in his eyes and his poor complexion hinted otherwise. He was a patient here just like me and I wondered at his illness.

"Nick, how are you feeling," Kat asked looking at me and then she frowned when I hesitated. "Nick? Are you okay? Doctor why is he looking at me like that?"

"Am I Nick," I asked and the tears flowed anew from both Kat and the sad woman in the man's arms.

"Yes," Doctor Paige said crossing to stand next to me now. "Your name is Nicholas Shaw and you have been in a coma but there is no reason why your memory won't return in part of whole. Let's give him some room now and let Nick rest."

"Thank you Earnest," I said and the Doctor who had been ushering everyone from the room stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me like a man shot.

"How did you know my first name," he asked walking back to my bedside.

"I must have heard it somewhere or read it on your name tag..." but as I looked at the white tag pinned to his coat it said 'Dr. E.T. Paige Neurology'. "...how did I know your name?"

"I have no idea," the Doctor said. "No one at this hospital knows my first name; it's a bit of sore spot for me. As to how you knew it that is a mystery. When I say the name Nicholas how does it sound to you?"

"Nothing, no emotion or sense of connection at all," I said.

"You know the nurses name as well and Kat there... yes?"

"Yeah but not them," I said pointing to the couple in the doorway. "Should I?"

"They are your parents, he is Sebastian Shaw and she is Petra Shaw... anything there?"

I watched the woman sob and saw the flow of tears and suddenly there was a flash of tears but they were like ice and didn't move. It wasn't pain exactly but a pressure in my head.

"Nick are you alright?" the Doctor was asking.

"Pressure," I moaned grabbing my head. "Frozen tears. Three frozen tears."

"What does that mean," my father asked but my mother knew and her expression became one of fear and guilt.

"Nick do you remember them now?" Kat was asking.

"Not exactly..." flashes too fast to make any sense. Sounds and images blurring together into a whirlwind of experience. The pressure in my head building until I thought I would scream from sensory overload. "Too much too fast... STOP!"

Once more there was the silence and the darkness but this time it didn't last for more than a few heartbeats and I was somewhere else. I stood in a pristine landscape of primeval beauty that the world must have looked like before man took its first steps. There were no smells or sounds but the imagery was breathtaking. Home, I thought, I want to be home. I was sitting on the ground in a backyard and there was a woman, she was the quintessential woman that encompassed all nations and all races. I spied Caucasian, Asian, Black and Indian in her. Instead of some disturbing amalgamation she was a perfect blend of them all. She was the best of us all and she was my mother. The woman who had given birth to me and she was standing on the porch that looked out over the backyard and she was smiling. It was autumn and the trees were changing and I was playing with my dinosaurs in the grass. My mother sat down next to me in the dirt and asked me about my toys.

"What are they called," her voice was as soothing as the warming rays of the sun above.

But I shook my head and she smiled when I told her I didn't know.

"Pick them up and tell me what they tell you," she said and I nodded as I reached out for the tall scary looking one.

The moment my fingers touched the dark green plastic there was a flood of understanding that transcended language or thought. I just knew that I held in my small pudgy fingers a Tyrannosaurus Rex and it was a carnivore and was extinct now, how sad.

"Tyrannosaurus Rex," I said with some difficulty.

"Very good son," she said but I knew that she was lying and she was not my mom at all.

"Not my mom," I said defiantly and she just smiled and nodded.

"No Nicholas I am not my name is Moira and I am here to help you."

"Moira," I said clumsily and my fingers began to tingle like they were going asleep. "Feel funny."

"Your mind is crashing Nick you need to listen to me. If you want to survive this you must let go and quickly before you are gone before the virus rewrites your memory. Let go Nick... let go..."

I trusted this strange woman named Moira and did as she bid. I don't know why but on some instinctual level she meant me well. I closed my eyes and let go of everything. There was no universe. There was no thought. There was nothing... not even me.

I heard the regular beeping long before I had the strength to open my eyes. There was cool air blowing in my nose and as I became more aware the pain in my head rushed up and became my world.

"Oh fuck my head hurts," I managed to moan.

"Nick, Nick are you okay," it was Kat's voice.

"Kat is that you," I groaned feebly.

"Yes, you remember me?" she asked and I laughed and that hurt like hell.

"That's a stupid question, by the way where the hell am I?"

"You're still in the hospital," she said softly and I felt her sit next to me on the bed.

"Hospital... why am I in the hospital?"

"You had a seizure when we went to look at property in Dunwich do you remember that?"

"It hurts to think but... the last thing I remember is the drive down there... oh god I am so embarrassed..."

I felt her lips on my cheek and the taste of a salty tear that fell on my lips.

"If that is the worst you have to deal with I think you'll survive."

"Where's mom?" I asked.

"She's down at your dad's room Nick, I don't know how to tell you this but he's real sick."

I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings and I was plugged in and hooked up to both machines and IVs. Something terrible had happened and I couldn't remember it but I was going to find out. First though I had to see my dad.

"Get a doctor or nurse in here so I can see dad," I pleaded with Kat and she smiled, nodded and got up to get me help.

The nurse came in and I vaguely felt like I should know her.

"Do you remember me Nick?"

"Um, no should I?"

"Just checking, the doctor will be in shortly."

"What happened?" I asked the nurse.

"You had a series of seizures the last one two days ago."

"How long have I been here?"

"Six weeks, you were in a coma for most of it."

"How is my dad doing," I asked her fearing what she had to say.

"I am not his nurse but I will see what I can find out," and she was gone replaced quickly by the kind and gentle doctor Paige.

"How are you feeling Nick?" the old man asked as he checked my vitals and wrote down things in my chart.

"Like shit but at least I'm alive," I said smiling.

"You had some unusual results on your blood workup but otherwise your CAT scan and MRI show no permanent damage," he related.

"How soon can I see my dad," I asked and saw his face go dark.

"Nick I have spoken with his physician and he is in desperate need of a bone marrow transplant but even then the extent of the cancer, well the prognosis isn't good."

"How soon," I asked.

"How soon for what," the doctor asked.

"How soon can you get me prepped for the transplant?"

"Nick we don't even know if you're a match," he said and I knew he was lying.

"Doc I understand it's your job to make me better but that is my dad you are talking about."

"Your sister asked if you were compatible with your father and it appears you are a perfect match but..."

"But nothing as soon as he is stable enough I want you to schedule the transplant he is my dad for god's sake."

Was it me or did he seem reluctant to help? Mom and Kat arrived shortly after the doctor left and I waved them over.

"I want the two of you to make sure the transplant goes off without a hitch something is going on and I don't know what but this is critical understand?"

"Are you up to it Nick," Petra asked. "I don't want to lose the two of you."

"I am fine... if you have to get a lawyer involved I don't care what it takes."

"Okay Nick, you really are like him you know," Petra said smiling.

"Yeah I know, I have a question for you was there a nurse in here named Moira?" I asked a tickle in my memory that was bothering me.

"Not that I noticed," Kat said. "Why?"

"I know this sounds crazy but I remember a woman with that name and playing with my dinosaurs... it's all jumbled up."

"Well with all that you have been through I am not surprised." Kat said smiling. "I am just glad you are going to be alright."

"You had us worried with your memory going all wonky on us," Petra added. "I brought your tablet if you want to read or go on the internet."

"Did they take my contacts out while I was in that coma?" I asked.

"I don't know but I will ask I know how important they are." Petra said turning to leave and check out what became of my personal affects.

"How are you really feeling Nick," Kat asked her concern obvious.

"I don't really know everything is still a bit of a blur. The last thing I clearly remember is showing you and mom the avatars I had made and then the rest is just flashes of places and snatches of conversation."

Just then the nurse returned with a wheelchair and proceeded to unhook me and get me ready to see my father. A short ride to the elevator and one floor down and soon I was in his room looking at his sleeping form and I saw mom a weary smile on her face.

"I was worried we were going to lose you both," mom said.

"Neither one of us is going anywhere I have talked to the doctor and we are going to do the bone marrow transplant and I want you and Kat to make sure nothing wonky goes on." I said and she smiled.

"Here are your things, I checked with the nurse and there is no record of you even wearing contact lenses when you were admitted," mom said handing me over my things.