Iron Rain Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes it is true and he has also claimed Abraxxa as his own as well," Augustus said just loud enough to be heard.

There were murmurs and then the volume slowly rose until everyone was shouting.

"SILENCE," it was Celeste who shouted above the others and things went back to normal. "Please control yourselves."

"Lady Celeste do you know what danger that, that thing represents," the Osirin asked his hawk bright eyes blazing.

"Yes my father has told me all and I believe the Shaw will bend her to his cause just as he does everyone else he meets. I don't feel she represents a real and present danger."

"Truly you do not see a servant of the Titans a threat," it was Stomper of all people who questioned her judgment.

"I never said that, what I said was this... under Nick's influence she poses no danger."

"You have great faith in the Shaw," the Shifter delegate spoke for the first time. "Why is that?"

"I think I can best answer that," Augustus spoke now. "He found the Atlantean Stone."

There was another murmur in the crowd but this time it was quieter and many were nodding.

"Was that not destined for your daughter Augustus?" the Shifter asked.

"The stone was meant for whoever it called to and found it. Nick wasn't even aware of its existence and still he heard its song."

"Still Augustus he is an unknown factor and is dangerous," Quinn took to his feet and looked at his old friend.

"Each of us is a danger but you should understand something about the Shaw. He acts not for his best interests his main concern is for the majority and the real danger that was posed by the Nephilim traditionalists."

"It is true that if something wasn't done things would have gone ill for the human population. But this thing he has done is monstrous!" the Nephilim delegate declared.

"Do we call a natural disaster monstrous? How many more years could the world take the steady progression of the human animal? What was done was necessary if you can't see that you are blinding yourself." Celeste said locking eyes with each and every delegate. "You are upset because you were not spared infection."

There was an uncomfortable silence as the truth set in. It was true the non-human races were upset that they had been lumped in with the mass of human animals that were spreading like a virus themselves. It wasn't the untold dead among mankind it was the fact that the infection had not spared those who should have been left out of the equation. But without including the Nephilim the use of the virus would have been a moot point. It had to infect human and non-human alike and so they must be humble and accept that they were tied to a race so different than their own.

"You are correct," admitted the Osirin. "We must accept the fact that the Shaw had no choice but include all sentient life in his equation."

"We do not like it but we will support the Shaw in his endeavors and help steer humanity into a new golden age,' the Shifter stated.

"We will accept the Shaw's offer of feeding rights even if our brother's do not," the Nephilim added.

"Excellent," Augustus smiled his fatigued seemed to have been worth the effort. "Now let us adjourn for now and speak with our respective people and reconvene tomorrow."

Arkham Massachusetts

Kat slipped on the protective biohazard suit and finished dressing doing her mental mantra to clear her mind of any emotion. This was day two of being on body removal duty. She checked her suit and then stepped onto the back end of the garbage truck and held on. Lou had his turn driving today and just like before the virus the garbage was picked up. The only difference is that this service was all about retrieving the dead and rotting corpses wherever they lay so that the risk of other diseases could be removed and the rebuilding process could begin. Looting had been a huge issue at first but when the government issued martial law late yesterday and non-lethal means were issued to troops some semblance of order had at last been restored. Kat hated what she was doing but what really bothered her is that she knew who was responsible and she couldn't say a damn thing. Nick had warned her and a few select others and it was Kat's own decision not to return to the Numenor and ride it out away from the impact. She had grown up in Arkham and wanted to help restore the city that had sheltered her and her mom from certain death at the hands of the Iron Rain. So now the young woman who had so easy a lifestyle was doing something that really mattered and it was killing her one day at a time. She didn't blame Nick he had made the hard decision and had to live with all the lives Project Aries destroyed but he was also the architect of a world reborn from such desolation. And oh what plans he had! It was that hope that drove Kat now, the hope for not just a better tomorrow but all the tomorrows that followed.

Washington D.C.

There in the safety of the bunker the President sat in the 'oval office' staring at the hologram of the Eternal Master in all his glory! They were discussing the rebuilding of the Order as well as the entire world.

"But without the threat of war what will we use to control the masses?" the President asked.

"We will use a much better carrot for our stick... hope. Even as we speak I am initiating Operation Damocles that will being the selection progress for the best and the brightest to be educated and sent back as leaders, artists and symbols for the masses."

"Brilliant Master and how can I be of help?"

"You will be my eyes and hands and most especially my mouth to the entire world. Does that please you Mr. President?"

"Of course," he replied wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"Good, the first order of business is forming a governing board," Nick said.

"Governing board... for what?"

"Why for running the planet Mr. President. Every nation on earth will get equal representation and with the aid of our corporate assets we will rebuild a world your grandchildren will be proud to live in."

"And you will pick everyone on the board?"

"Of course, we can't have things going to hell from the start with a random selection now can we?"

"Excellent," the President said with a brilliant smile.

"Now go and lobby with the other world leaders and get the ball rolling."

"Yes Sir and thank you Sir!"

The Black Pyramid:

Night had fallen over the island and Nick was once more aboard the Numenor but his two new friends had tagged along namely the Couatl and Night Wind the Shadowcat. Akira found the winged serpent cute and relatively harmless but the rather large and territorial black leopard was another matter entirely. So while Nick soaked in the hot tub the cat lay nearby his silent protector.

"Kouryou," Akira began and found the cat eyeing her in an almost intelligent way. "Your new companions are causing a bit of a stir with the crew."

"Do you want me to send them away," Nick asked.

"Just the cat," she freely admitted.

"She makes you nervous?"

"Yes she does," Akira found the Shadowcat a threat to her personal security.

"Okay, but she likes you just so you know," Nick added as he made eye contact with the massive feline and with a noticeable nod she rose to her feet and with a leap she spread her wings and silently disappeared into the night.

"How the hell did you do that," Akira asked not a little amazed.

"I have discovered through some research that Shadowcats are low level empaths and can read emotions. That's why they are such good hunters. They inspire fear and can sense their prey that way."

"So you just thought piss off and she did it," Akira asked.

"No I expressed my desire to be alone with you and she felt that and gave us some alone time," he said crooking his finger towards her. "I am sorry I have been so busy but how about a play date?"

"Play date Kouryou," she said stripping down slowly as he watched.

She turned away from him and bent over at the waist and slowly tugged down her shorts while he watched. As she stepped out of them and turned around Nick was nowhere to be seen.

"Kouryou?" she called out and then suddenly something long... thick... and hard was sliding into her from behind. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM KOURYOU..."

She felt his strong hands settle onto her hips and his iron hard cock began pounding her tight little pussy from behind. Akira looked over her shoulder but there was no one visible but his cock felt real enough.

"Fuck me Kouryou... drive that fat cock of yours into me!"

The wet slapping sound got louder now and her pleasure was growing by the second.

"Getting close lover... are you going to make me come?"

His answer was to lift her by her hips and start fucking her standing up. He lifted and dropped her body liked she weighed little or nothing.

"OH MY GOD..." she cried out as her own body weight drove his cock deep into her wet slit.

Then as her body fell he thrust his hips upward spearing her deep and hard and her orgasm came crashing down in wave after wave and soon Akira was in the full grip of sensory overload. Her body shook uncontrollably and still his cock hammered her pussy mercilessly.

"All you have to do is say the word," his voice was a mere whisper compared to her cries of ecstasy.

"NO I WANT IT ALL!!!" she screamed and he gave it to her willingly and eagerly.

He walked to the nearest wall and lowered her until her feet touched the deck and then pressed her tits against the cold wall. Then he yanked her hips backward until her back was parallel with the floor and then hammered her pussy harder than ever.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Kouryou... take your pleasure from me!!!!" She screamed.

Unseen fingers slipped into her hair and made a brutal fist and drew her head up and back and she felt his teeth on her neck. Nick's teeth bit down hard and her body reacted instantly as her pussy squeezed his cock hard as she came again.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN my pain is your pleasure Master!!!!" she howled.

Even as her skin broke and her blood flowed she thrust her hips backward impaling herself on his hard flesh. Akira's canines slid down into their feeding position and when he yanked his cock out of her and spun her around and threw her back first into the wall she lunged and her teeth found their mark in her lover's throat. Her teeth sunk easily into his bared neck and his sweet blood flowed down her throat in deep swallows. Suddenly Nick was naked before her his eyes rolling up and she fought for control and lowered him to the deck gently. A pale smile was on his face as she drew him into her arms and rocked him and whispered to him.

"Kouryou I am so sorry," she said as she cried tears of blood.

"Why are you apologizing Akira?" he asked.

"What," she said seeing his neck wound heal before her eyes.

"Sweetness you can't hurt me," Nick moaned. "I wanted to feed you as a gift."

"I was afraid I had gone too far."

"Never beloved," he said smiling up at her. "There is something I have to do to earn the trust of the Osirins and it may take a few days or longer. I need you to begin Operation Damocles without me. I know you can do it."

"Why are you telling me this now," she asked.

"Because I may have to leave directly from this ritual they have planned. It involved the Dark Mother."

"But Kouryou she is dead... isn't she? Kouryou tell me that vicious bitch is no more."

"I am not one hundred percent sure," Nick admitted. "I used a weapon provided by Khaine. I fear when I 'took' her head that the weapon might have spirited her away instead."

"You are going to hunt for her then?"

"No, I had Surfer monitor any anomalies picked up by any satellites and there are a few that need checking out that coincide with that timeline. I just want to be sure."

"I will take care of Damocles for you."

"I know you will do your best use whatever resources you feel are necessary."

"Yes Master," Akira said and cupped his chin in her hand. "You haven't cum yet."

"MMMMMMMMMM you noticed that... maybe you can put those lovely tits of yours to good use."

"Yes Master..."

Antwerp Belgium:

The six Silent Shadows were in position when the limo arrived and Sebastian Shaw stepped out along with his three bodyguards. They were greeted by the other traitors who just happened to be the same men that met aboard the Numenor just two weeks ago. They had plans for the younger Shaw and they wanted their own Grandmaster in power before Nick was officially installed as a full master. They all gathered in the dining room where servants served them a fine meal and the best wine. The world was going to hell and here were men who were plotting treason against the Three sat eating and drinking like kings. Marie waited until they had discussed their plans and there was ample evidence of their treachery before she took Nick's father's life.

"I want Nick to become Grandmaster," Sebastian Shaw said to his fellow conspirators.

"Why," the Senator asked. "Why not one of us?"

"It will appear more of a selfless act if he is placed in that position. Besides he will be malleable pawn don't you think?"

"Well that is the question now isn't it?" The Governor of Florida asked.

"Do we have a better candidate," the Senator from Texas asked looking around the table. "We need someone young and impressionable. Who better than a loyal son? Besides with Nick's assets he will be key to the rebuilding process."

There were murmurs around the table but the logic seemed sound to a majority.

"Excellent," Sebastian said. "Now what is the situation with the bomb?"

"It is already in place, the Grandmaster will be dead before dawn," replied the head of the NSA.

"Wonderful so now we just sit and wait," the Governor from Nebraska said.

Marie Dubois signed to one of the Sisters to stay put and do not act unless they try to leave. Marie raced silently to the archway and keyed the opening sequence and stepped from Antwerp to Hokkaido Japan. The portal was located directly behind the dais in the main audience chamber. She began to search the immediate area but found nothing. Then it became a room by room search for the monastery. But Marie focused on areas where the Grandmaster would sure to be. Suddenly she realized that she had crossed time lines and dawn would come here hours earlier than Antwerp she was running out of time! She went directly to the bedroom designated for the Grandmaster and found him sleeping soundly. Marie looked around the room and saw nothing then she looked up and saw the device attached to the ceiling that would explode downward killing him instantly! She reached into her pouch and slipped on her nekode or climbing claws for her hands and feet. Marie winced when she dug the sharpened metal into the gorgeous wood but she had no choice. Swiftly and silently she went and was soon navigating the ceiling in an arm over arm motion. When she was close enough she rocked her torso and using her feet she snatched the device from where it was seated and dropped and rolled coming up with the bomb in her hands. Marie raced away leaving only a fading memory of her presence. She prayed she could pass through the portal and turn the table on the traitors. Marie managed to reach the audience chamber and even as she keyed in the activation sequence a soft voice called out to her.

"Thank you," said the Grandmaster.

But the Sisterhood does not require thanks the performance of duty is all that matters. Marie stepped through to Antwerp and already had a new location picked out for her gift. She slipped swiftly into the servant's quarters and changed then raced to the kitchen for a silver platter and a cover. With a single gesture she signaled for the Sisters to fall back to the portal as she delivered the dessert.

Marie Dubois sauntered into the conference room her arm laden with its lethal surprise. She nonchalantly set it in the exact center of the table and endured the ass slapping and grabbing before she turned to leave.

"Now don't eat your dessert before you finish your dinner Sugah," she said to Sebastian Shaw.

Once she was out of sight she raced as fast as she could to the portal and keyed in the activation sequence and they were through safely back to the Numenor. Marie's second in command handed her the long gun she had left when she retrieved the bomb.

"Thanks," Marie said with a gentle slap on her Sister's shoulder.

"How long before the bomb goes off?" her second asked.

"What bomb?" Marie said.

"Understood this never happened we weren't there," the Sister's took up the mantra.

"Get back in civies and go back to your duties," Marie ordered and went to find the Lady Akira.

She found her half naked laying in the sun her skin glistening with suntan lotion. Marie Dubois knelt and informed her that they had returned.

"So how was your little jaunt," Akira asked casually.

"It was educational," Marie replied.

"How so," the Japanese woman asked even as Surfer appeared appearing very unsettled. "Umm what is it Surfer?"

"I have recorded an explosion at the Antwerp Lodge and there appears to be casualties."

"Any survivors Surfer," Akira asked.

"I am afraid not Lady," he seemed genuinely distraught. "But there's something you need to know. Master Nick's father was among those killed Mistress... shall I?"

"No Surfer I will take care of it thank you. Return to your station and keep monitoring the situation and if anything changes inform me immediately."

"Yes Lady," he said and vanished.

"An explosion in Antwerp," Akira said.

"I heard it could have been Hokkaido," Marie replied and watches the Lady's eyes widen.

"I am glad that didn't happen," she said eyes narrowing. "You'd think people would learn from their mistakes."

"Yes you'd think."

"Someone needs to go to Hokkaido and check security," Akira said locking eyes with the other woman. "I expect you'll be gone for a while."

"Yes but I'd hate to go alone."

"MMMMMMMMMM yes why don't you take a friend or two."

"Would you like me to bring you anything when I return?"

"A shrunken head or two," Akira said her voice so cold Marie actually shivered.

"Ta Ta for now," Marie said standing and gesturing to two of the nearest Sisters and the trio was packing for a visit to Hokkaido with a bit of time spent in the armory.

Nick arrived at the appointed hour and there were two figures waiting for him at the entrance to the Black Pyramid. The first was the familiar Fire Heart and the other was the largest specimen of male Anubis he had ever seen. Without a word being uttered the trio went into the pyramid and down an unfamiliar passage that led to the lower levels of the structure. Nick looked around at the opulent rooms that held the various branches of the Osirin race. Fire Heart guided them to a large square chamber that was unfurnished and free of hieroglyphs.

"It is from here you will make your decision," she said. "There are eight rooms you may choose from and within are females from each of the tribes of Osiris. Your challenge is to satisfy as many of the females as you can the one who finishes first or can no longer continue loses."

"Seems straightforward enough," Nick admitted.

"Master since you are the challenged you may pick first," Fire Heart said with a wicked smile.

Nick walked to the first room and found eight feline Basts in this room. The next room contained six female Anubis, then five hawk headed Horu-tet and so on until he spied a room that was set off from the others and contained a single woman of inhuman beauty. But Fire Heart touched his arm and shook her head.

"She is not for you Master," she said solemnly.

"Why not," Nick asked unable to look away from the sublime form before him.

"She is unique and it is her right to choose her lovers," she explained.

"Has she ever chosen anyone?"