All Comments on 'Irresistible Desire'

by Polarbear501

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nicely told,

Having had similar sessions a good few years ago I know that feeling all too well and would love to experience it again.

Please tell us of more of your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

interesting encounter but just to note-you mention he's circumcised in the beginning and then mention a foreskin sliding up and down. You also refer to the 'gland' when I think you mean 'glans' (the head of the penis).

Polarbear501Polarbear501almost 13 years agoAuthor
reply to percieved inconsistancy

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Although most of the 'glans' were exposed by cicumcision, some remained, drawn back with the satin skin of his shaft. This is what I refer to as foreskin, perhaps in error! I'm sorry that my inacurate terminology spoilt the story for you. I'll try to do better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it

im a digging addict now too

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 10 years ago
I KNOW!

I know exactly how you feel and there are NEVER enough opportunities! Thanks for the memories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I had been standing there, slowly stroking my hard cock, watching a guy suck another guy, just out of their vision when I felt the hand touch my arse. I didn't move, the hand moving, cupping my balls from behind, slowly moving upwards, gently brushing my hole, then fingering my hole, gently teasing me open, moving slowly around then easing out. I bent slightly forward as the 2 guys I had been watching moved, one turning and kneeling on the low table as the other moved behind him and push into him just as I felt the hard, hot head of a cock against me, searching for my hole, finding it and entering me as the other 2 were busily fucking. He guided me forward, onto my hands and knees on the ground, his cock fully in me, fucking me, my hands wedged against the ground as he reached around, held and began stroking my cock causing me to cum, and he let go and began pumping into me furiously, that's it, that's and I felt him pulse and my insides were filled with warmth as he pushed hard, lifting me a little off the ground. I felt a warm splash on my back, I turned, the second splash hit my face then a third. The watcher had been watched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sexy

Very erotic. May go there myself soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

If like I was standing in a public park, watching 2 guys, one sucking the other, my cock out, I guess you expect it. I felt a hand on my rear, I moved forward a little, turned, an older guy, he knelt, taking my cock in his mouth. I leant back against a tree, letting him work my cum from me which he did, swallowing as I coated his throat. Exactly what I had hoped would happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Through the park, I walked knowing I would find what I wanted. On offer, a smooth big ass, being fucked as he bent over the park bench. I stroked my cock, making sure it was hard as the guy moved away. I stepped up, mm, sloppy seconds, thirds or whatever, pushing forward, my cock slid in easily, gripping his hips, oh yes, my cock swelled and added to the semen deposited inside. I moved back, it seemed to be dripping out of him. Now that I was done, I moved further through the park, I found my bench, sat down, I was soon approached, he took his cock out, I leaned forward wondering if he wanted me to suck him or fuck me. The answer came quick enough, holding my head as his cum shot into my mouth.Mmm, I loved that as he moved away. An older guy, suck me, he was quite large, he pulled back, can you take it. I nodded and turned around presenting my lubed hole which he took next to no time pushing his hard cock into and giving me a very nice fuck. he told me I was a good slut as he unloaded into me, warm, mm, I liked that too. He pulled away, I stayed on my knees just in case there was someone else, there wasn't, so I went home very satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loosing it!

I was wandering on Hampsted Heath for the second night, surprised that I hadn't found any action so far in this area notorious for gay sex. I'd been sucking cocks for about six months or so but my Arse Pussy was still a Cock Cherry, although I had been working it with dildos and vegetables since I was Throat Fucked by the local "bobby" in our small rural village. I was on a short holiday in London and had given myself an enema and KY'ed my pussy "just in case". I saw three lads with their cocks out looking through a screen of bushes at the edge of a copse of trees. I joined them getting my own small cock out and could just see a guy being spit roast with both ends in use. His mouth was being fucked hard, but the action around his arse seemed a bit strange. I tried to ease forward to get a better view and one of the watching wankers told me to be careful as these were "the Woolish bunch", at least that's what I thought he said "and they're always looking for New Meat to fuck". Of course I ignored him and then saw that the guys Pussy was being deeply screwed by a huge dildo. I even recognised the type, which was 13inches from balls to tip and about two and a quarter inches thick which would stretch his Pussy out to over seven inches around. Then it was withdrawn and a thicker cock, if somewhat shorter, was forced in, causing a gurgling scream to be forced past the cock in his throat. I suddenly realised that I had squirmed through the screen of bushes and was in full sight of the gang from "Woolish(?)" Of course I was grabbed and cocks inserted into my own throat and bust my cock cherry easily. The huge dildo was waved in front of my eyes and I had to take it up my, no longer virgin, Pussy, then thicker Black Cocks began to gang me, for what must have been over a hour. I all but crawled back to my hotel covered in Cum and the night clerk then fucked my very sloppy hole. I spent the next day in bed, but was drawn back to the Heath two nights later.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would love to be there sucking and getting fucked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous