All Comments on 'Irrisistible Impulse'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It should have been the son...

It should have been the son who knocked up the mother.

There was no need to create that little bit of doubt in to the story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
A very good story

Since her son is young, strong and very potent, there's not too much chance that the older man could have made her pregnant, especially since her son had her first.

Thanks for the sexy hot read.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 10 years ago

Bloody excellent story - handled with great skill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not bad

I liked this story it was well paced out. The only draw back for me was the misspelling through out. That is only a small preference on my part so just ignore it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the great Moondrift makes a rare mistake

As other readers point out, of course it's Denton and not his dad who fucked the baby up his mother Claudia's cunt. Look, Denton's a real young guy, his young balls are brimful of his warm, creamy, and very potent semen. Dad's sperm, on the other hand, are old and lazy, they're not fierce fighting little guys, as Denton's are. Also, Denton really, really wants to fuck a baby up where he was once a baby, and that's half the battle right there. Ask any group of young motherfuckers, say your average Kevin, Sean, Bill, and Jimmy, what their goal is, and every one of them will say it's to knock up dear old mom, to plant a seed up their own damn birth canal that blossoms into a new life, a baby brother or sister. That's why a boy who's fucking his mother, when he finally blows his young balls and floods her precious twat with his semen, will yell, "Hey, mom, here comes my baby sister!" or, "Mommy, get ready for my little baby brother! Here he comes, mom!" Every young motherfucker will tell you that nothing--nothing--can ever compare with the moment when he unloads his hot young balls up the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of and he knows--he knows--he's gonna be a daddy and a granddad to the cute little fucker he's planted in his own mother's belly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
and when the babies come

let's make it fraternal twins - Claudia will have three thirsty mouths to feed

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 10 years ago
Glad to see you posting again!

Interesting twist of Claudia continuing to stick by Harry and keep on bonking her son.

As always I love our mother-son romances and this is a splendid return to form!

Thank you for the fast and furious read of summer beach love!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Seemed a little thin at the end.

After the great build-up, the ending was a little disappointing.

Also, I could not help but notice that the description of Claudia's facial structure and hair was the same as Janet's in your last story -- hmm.

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 10 years ago
A good read, for the second time.

Your story was super sexy. Nicely drawn out and told. One small criticism, the ending. I felt it was rushed - did you become disinterested? Perhaps you're busy with other projects. This small itch scratched, I still look forward to future reads, and others of yours. Regards from South London

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Since mother/son incest is my favorite this story brings several questions.

How can the author bring this story to a happy conclusion? If the son is in love with the mother how will this play out as they get older? Will she check DNA to find out the real father because you know that the son will want to know? Will they become careless and let Harry catch them? Will they tell Harry and strike out on their own and can you imagine the mess this would be? Tune in tomorrow, LOL, and I challenge Moondrift to bring this to a happy conclusion. If I were the writer I would let Harry be killed in an accident or die quickly of some incurable disease. This would leave the way for Mom and son to live happily ever after, too bad about poor Harry who seemed to be a nice man whose only mistake was working too hard to support his family and no-frills sex with his wife. High rating but not a Favorite.

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
A different twist...

I think it would be funny if Denton kept pushing for a DNA test and then to find out that Harry is the actual daddy, and that although Denton is full of young sperm, he is actually sterile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
irrisistible irrEsistible

but (might) as well

"Between our selves," (ourselves)

seemed very introspective, each locked in their own thoughts. (his/her)

seemed to take for ever (forever)

towel round her self (herself )

while puling in a squid (pulling)

Naked and bare foot (barefoot)

caught her half way (halfway )

alongside that (-the) there was the question of consequences.

needed to fantasize (about) her son

panties, shorts, and (a) t-shirt

She renounced a bra because she found this item too uncomfortable in the heat. (VERY AKWARDLY WORDED)

As she exited her room Denton came bouncing in with the local headline news: yes the sea was still there, a lot of seaweed was piled up at the top of the beach, and there was a lobster fishing boat at anchor in the bay, and he could see quite a few boats on the whiting ground, and someone had told him they were catching squid a couple of kilometre out and tomorrow he would try and catch some. (RUN-ON SENTENCE 79 WORDS) (kilometres)_

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous