Is 3 A Crowd? Ch. 02

Story Info
Faith is Invited to a party at Rob and Lex's.
2k words
3.71
27.3k
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith was sitting at home staring at what Lex had given her. Tonight there was a party at hers and Rob's house and she was invited. Supposedly she was the guest of honor.

She had to be at their house around 7pm and had to wear what they had picked out. This very tight red leather outfit, yet it didnt leave much for your imagination. Her tits were hanging out and it was so short that if she moved the wrong way her ass was hanging out. That wasn't what bothered her the most about her outfit, it was what she had to wear that wasn't showing.

Lex had asked her to insert a butt plug and she'd done as asked, even though she wasn't feeling too comfortable with it. She grabbed her trench coat, put on her thigh high boots and locked her door behind her.

She hated walking because every time she did it shifted causing her discomfort. She wanted it out, anything to do involving her ass she was not a fan of. This is definately going to be a night of firsts for her she had a feeling. As much as she wanted to get out of it, she also was looking forward to it. Her first experience with a woman had certainly been different, one that the heterosexual admitted she enjoyed. She was soon at the correct address and tapped lightly on the door, it opened and there stood Rob, in a tuxedo. 'If he was in a tux why am I in this skimpy outfit?' she thought to herself.

"Welcome Faith, come on in we gotta get you set up before our guests arrive," he said and led her into the spacious living room.

"Have you worn what we had instructed?" he asked.

She took her coat off and modeled it for him. "Bend over," he instructed and she obeyed.

"Good girl," he said as he smacked her hard against her ass making sure he hit the plug. "You wore the plug, now the fun really starts," he chuckled as tears formed in her eyes, the plug had gone further than she expected.

"Sit in the chair," he asked pointing to the wooden chair in the centre of the room, the one with shackles attached to it. She gulped hard and wondered if she could make it to the door before he caught her.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked him scared.

"You will find out Faith, all in good time but if ever you want us to stop just say Oklahoma. That's the safe word and we'll stop whatever we are doing," he explained, "but I hope you never have to say that word I hope you have fun tonight"

'Sounds fair enough' she thought to herself so she reluctantly sat down in the chair.

"Lex dear, come here I'll need some help," he yelled to his wife.

She walked into the room, dressed in a police womans uniform, brandishing a dildo.

"Wow" Faith said staring at Lex.

"You like baby?" she asked as she walked over to Faith's head and shoved the dildo in her mouth.

"We have plenty of time for that later Lex, we have to finish getting her set up on this chair," Rob said harshly as he started to close the shackles on the chair, locking her in.

Her hands were tied behind the chair, she was starting to become nervous. What were they into? What were they going to do with her?

"Put the stirrups up Lex," Rob ordered to her.

Soon her legs were up, spread apart, she was as open as she could get in that position and locked into the stirrups. She was facing the windows at this point and could feel a breeze coming in through the gap in them, blowing straight onto her pussy.

"We still got another hour until people start showing up, do we put the nipple clamps on now or wait?" Lex asked Rob.

"Wait, what?" Faith asked them.

"Might as well now, you can go ahead and play with her for a while now while I go and get things ready downstairs"

"Lex, tell me what's going on," Faith demanded.

"We've got friends coming round tonight, didn't we say?" she said as she discreetly toyed with Faiths pussy lips.

"Oh god," Faith moaned, she could feel herself getting really wet. "You did, but why am I tied up like this?"

"Because you are our new plaything Faith baby," she said as she rammed the dildo into her pulsating pussy.

"So many of our close friends are going to be playing with you tonight. Oh so many things are going to be done to you," Lex told her as she took out the butt plug and rammed the dildo in her ass just as hard, if not harder.

"Ouch oh god Lex" Faith cried out, creaming herself as Lex moved the dildo in and out of her. Lex leaned over and lunged her tongue into Faiths mouth, tasting her fear.

"Don't worry baby" Lex said as she broke the kiss. "We wont let anything happen that you dont want to happen,"

"OK Lex, I trust you."

"Don't forget the magic word if it get's too much Faith," she whispered into her ear, "Trust us,"

"I do, it's the others I don't,"

"If we didn't trust them honey, they wouldn't be invited."

Lex removed the dildo from her ass and back to her pounding that dripping wet pussy.

"Your pussy smells so good tonight," Lex said as she temporaily stopped pounding her and started to drink from her.

"Oh god Lex make me cum please, I need to cum"

"Oh no cumming for you until we say so!" Lex said evily as she released the dildo from her pussy.

"Oh god please Lexy" Faith moaned, trying to get loose from her bounds.

Lex didn't say a word, just reached for the butt plug and reinserted it into her ass and got up from her pussy, giving it a hard slap before she walked around to Faith's head.

Leaning over her she plunged the dildo in, "Time to suck yourself off Faith, she laughed just as the door bell rang. "Time for fun, I won't make you wait for long,"

Faith just lay there sucking on the dildo feeling her pussy throbbing just thinking of what lays in store for her tonight.

Rob was the next person to walk into the room, brandishing a face mask.

"Rob is this really nessesary?" she asked after he removed the dildo.

"For now, yes," he replied placing it over her eyes, "It will heighten your pleasure,"

"Come on Rob" she pleaded.

"Open your mouth,"

"What?" She asked now what was he going to do.

"Open your mouth I said," he ordered. She obeyed and he filled her mouth with a gag. But what Faith didnt know was this sort of gag kept her mouth open so soon her mouth could be filled with cock.

She heard the bedroom door open again and voices, male and female.

"Wow look at her," one man said,

"She looks amazing," a woman said.

"I'm getting hard just looking at her vulnerability," someone said. She must have picked out five or six different voices.

"She's yours for the taking anyway you want her." Rob said. "Let's see just exactly what she is made of," he laughed.

Suddenly Faith felt hands roaming all over her body, teasing her, stroking her, probing her. She felt someone lick her toes and another person drove their cock into her mouth.

She thought about using the safe word but there was no way she could with that enormous cock filling her mouth.

"There are toys and devices over there if anyone wants to use something on her," she heard Lex say.

"Oh god" she thought to herself.

Suddenley the cock came out of mouth, a chance to speak,

"Oklahoma," she breathed.

"Stop!" she heard Rob speak as he pulled off the blindfold. Faith breathed a sigh of relief and was shocked when she opened her eyes. The only people in the room were Lex and Rob.

"What the?" she questioned.

"I'm surprised she lasted this long," Lex laughed.

"The voices?" Faith mumbled as Rob took out the gag.

"Just us babe, just us,"

"Oh so it was your cock I was sucking?" she asked him.

"Yes it was"

"Can I please have it back in my mouth?" she asked slyly.

"You said the safe word Faith. I can't go back on it,"

"But I can," she replied. "I want to continue please Rob shove that beautiful cock of yours into my mouth,

"Are you certain?" Rob asked,

"Yes and Lex,"

"Mmmn baby,"

"Eat me out,"

"Umm in due time my love due time. First there are a few other things we'd like to do to you," she said Faith felt the chair tipping so that her head pointed to the floor and pussy in the air.

Robs cock pushed into her mouth, slowly, firmly and soon hit the back of Faiths throat, almost making her wretch.

"That's right bitch suck on my cock, make me shoot cum down your throat," he yelled at Faith as he thrusted himself deeper and deeper down her throat. She was already high on the sensation, she thought it was a shame he was already married to Lex. She was already starting to fall for him.

"Lex remove the butt plug go for something bigger,# and that vibrates" Rob said, getting closer to exploding.

"Your tongue stud," Faith moaned as Rob pulled out of her, "I could get addicted to it," he slammed back into her.

"You mean this?" Lex said and licked her pussy making it vibrate against her stud. She moaned sending vibrations up and down Rob's ready to explode cock.

"Suck me hard, make me cum" Faith moaned as both Rob and Lex worked on her soaked pussy. She was writing as much as she could against them both, never wanting it to end.

She bucked her hips trying to get her pussy as close to them as she could, as she came closer to orgasm.

"Oh no we cant have that now can we," Rob said as he noticed her about to cum. "You can't cum until we tell you that you are permitted."

"Screw that Rob," she shouted, I need it! You two are driving me crazy, let me cum!"

"Absolutely not Faith" He then started slapping her pussy and ass. "We got plans for you"

"No more plans Rob, I'm sick of plans, make me cum or I quit!"

"That's not fair"

"Well its how it goes, either you let me cum and I continue with whatever you want me to do, or you dont let me cum, and then you untie me and I leave!"

"You need to learn how to be a slave, but I guess thats another night" he said.

"How about this Faith, you get me off, while Rob lets you release?"

"OK, but please don't mess about I really need this. If these shackles weren't here I'd finish myself off."

They both laughed as Lex tipped the chair forward again and untied Faith.

"We'll make this worth your while, trust me," Lex told her as she straddled her pussy over Faith's face. She laid her body on Faith and started to lick her vibtrating stud over her clit.

"Ohh Lex, that feels so good," she said as Rob made his attack on her nipples.

"Start eating me out Faith and if you're good and make me cum, then I will allow you to be impaled by my husbands hard cock while I suck on your clit"

Lex got down in a 69 position on Faith and started to run her stud down and around her slit whilst Faith probed Lex with her tongue, flicking her swollen nub.

Lex moaned in pleasure and Rob took this a sign to go and pound Faith's wet pussy into submission. He walked down to her and placed himself between her still tied up legs and rubbed his cock on the entrance to her dripping wet sex. Lex ran her tongue on the end of it and let moved a little to let him in. Faith erupted quickly at the sensations of it all she just couldn't stop cumming.

Rob did not let up on her one bit while she came, he pounded on her until he too felt his release upon him.