Is It Art?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys all stood around and admired their handiwork as Sarah began to rub some of the boy’s spunk into her flesh.

Then, the guy with the big dick got up and stepped over towards her.

“Now these amateurs have finished”, he laughed, “It’s time for me to go to work!”

“Huh, cocky prick!”, the group muttered as they dressed once again, then they left the room, satisfied with their efforts.

Sarah was unintimidated at being alone with him or by his air of arrogance and grinned at him.

“So, you gonna put that big cock of yours up my pussy babe?” she asked, as he slipped his hand along the full length of his impressively proportioned member.

“Sorry missus,” he replied, “I don’t do sloppy seconds!”, Then he rolled Sarah over so she was on all fours, making cum drip from her shoulders and belly and her huge pendulous breasts mammaries rest upon the floor beneath her. Then he kneeled on the floor behind her and planted a kiss on each cheek of her enormous round behind. He then slapped a hand on each buttock and prised her cheeks apart. Sarah could feel his breath on her back as he lowered his face to the cleft of her ass. Then he flicked out his tongue and licked along the humid crack of her behind before dribbling messily onto her asshole.

Sarah couldn’t believe that he intended to put his cock up her ass, but surely enough, his first and second fingers were prodding at her hole, rubbing his saliva on it before tentatively inserting his digits to the knuckle.

“Mmmmmm” moaned Sarah as she felt his slender fingers slide into her colon.

“You like that don’t you don’t you?”, hissed the boy before slipping his fingers out of her sphincter, “Well try this for size!”

Holding firmly onto Sarah’s substantial love handles, he pressed the tip of his cock against her hole. Without any further warning, he roughly lunged forward, forcing her ass to snap open as he forced his shaft rapidly up her tight asshole.

“Aaaarrrghhhhh!!” screamed Sarah in pain at being so roughly violated.

“Shut up you slut!” came the unconcerned reply as he banged in and out of her, causing her extreme discomfort. However, she was keen not to let him have the upper hand, and through gritted teeth, she hissed, “Is that all you got?”

This spurred the lad on, and he quickly began hammering her from behind, slapping into her buttocks with each thrust. Sarah had now got used to the massive cock up her tight ass and was eager to gain the advantage.

Come on then you stud” she shouted viciously, “You gonna make me cum or not?”

The poor guy could only respond by trying to bang her harder and faster, a sign of his inexperience. While he was able to take his pick of cute young student girls due to the magnitude of his big cock, he was dealing with a real woman now, and she knew he would cum long before she did.

“Come on then, stop messing about back there, are you gonna fuck me or what?”

The poor guy had now totally lost concentration, and a lot of his arrogance and the tight sphincter wrapped firmly around his shaft was sending him rapidly towards his climax. Indeed, with just half a dozen thrusts more he was yelling, pumping Sarah’s fat ass with spunk.

Now embarrassed, he pulled his flaccid cock out of her ass and looked sheepishly at Sarah, having learnt his lesson, who was grinning at him, knowing he was beaten.

“Sorry Miss” he muttered looking down at his sticky, now flaccid member.

“Don’t worry babe”, she answered, “I ain’t gonna let a cock like that get away without giving me at least one good orgasm.” “We’ll just have to try again another time.”

“After all, as my husband says, all you need is a good teacher!”

12