All Comments on 'Is This It Ch. 02'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Quality Writing ( what there is of it) !

I won't repeat self about daily installments being too short. They ARE coming in daily and for that I'm grateful . Perhaps I'll just check in every other day and get my minimum 2 chapters in that way.

Fawguy however is definitely stepping up his game in this serial. The lead characters of his previous works were responsible , nice fellows and highly educated . The downside being that they were borderline twits and when a crisis came on marital front would be caught wringing there hands effetely ...at least in initial stages of problem . This lead player here is a salt of the earth , hardworking and that's to be respected.

The author is also adroitly depicting the interactions of the differing family classes making this story yet a bit more special . The storm clouds of this marriage are gathering as Fawguy sets the looming conflict up . To echo best football quote of last year . " CAN'T WAIT"

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Entertaining

Great read thanks for sharing. Looking forward to part three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fun read

Well defined characters, a dash of humor, good work.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 12 years ago
Once again,

the length of the chapters is the single biggest problem. You have the interest of your readers, but the first two chapters could easily have been one. This story has all sorts of potential given the cast of characters and their situations.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Interesting and enjoyable

Obviously the long lady has an exhibitionist tendency and may be a potential slut, or just a normal human being....

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A CHANGE OF PACE

DOES NOT A LOVING MARRIAGE MAKE////TK U MLJ LV NV

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Good start

Nice writing style and I loved the conversation with Grandma to bring a bit of reality into the story.

ryu77ryu77over 12 years ago
I guess this is a story I wish the husband gets cuckolded...

Nice told story, but I have no sympathy for Chris. Whatever happens to him is like Karma working its magic.

BelgiumBelgiumover 12 years ago
A bit short but well written

The instalments are indeed a bit short but on the other hand, the story does keep one’s attention. So, keep up the good work.

I do like the character “Chris” and hope he doesn’t end up a cuckold…. Although a bit on the wild side he did the honourable thing, reformed his ways and does look like a faithful husband until now. I hope he remains that way and is able to ward of any “predators” which may want to prey on his wife (Big T perhaps?). As to the wife…she does seems to be rather calculating… I hope she gets a change of heart vis-à-vis her husband and really starts loving him back… just like her grandmother once did with her grandfather.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 12 years ago
A trifle short...

But well done!

Best Regards,

C

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
CAN TWO NEWLY WEDS BLOSSOM

in a development. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Curious

Now I believe I see where this is going. I don't think I'm going to like it but here goes...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

"I don't love you, but I will honour my marriage vows and be a loyal wife to you in every other way, excepting loving you."

This has disaster written all over it.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Dipshit got the whore pregnant. Now what?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous