All Comments on 'Is This It Ch. 05'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments (Page 2)
TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Glad

I skimmed this. what a counter intuitive ending. Like snap my fingers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You can still fix it.

If you were of a mind to, you could re-write this chapter and add it to the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Didnt really like it

This was up and down and not in a good way. Im normally all for couples reconcilimg when the spouses clearly love eachother but not these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wtf was this the same story?

How the hell did you end it with this based on the last chapter? My gosh, yes its a story but give the bloody man some respect. No sane person would take the whore back,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
bullshit

Wtf is that ? Really? Complete bullshit. How can this end up like this? Give me back my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Awful at too many levels to even start. If that was her explanation why did she even make it? He should get an annulment not a divorce. T destroyed his family and the happiness of his children- he did nothing about it.

So is he going to show his face in public with her after T. degraded her so completely? Can her children survive the mental pain of this thing being introduced as their mother to their friends and relatives?

The family would be better off without her- a whole lot less pain. She lays naked on the desk for T. She can't even tell this guy she loves him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another cuckold great

From the cuckold league leaders. This blew so much sperm, I’m sure some got on fawguy88’s face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yuck!!!

That was a pathetic wimp ending by fuckguy88

Helen1899Helen1899almost 3 years ago

How corny can one get, singing that song, I ask you, if reconciliation is that easy all the cheating wives on lit should just sing to their cucked husband. However I did like the putting the kids first, more authors should think like that.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Holy shit, 'Is This It?' is a perfect title. What a dumpster fire. Even some of the worst movies I've seen wouldn't dare attempt a reconciliation that cheesy and hollow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ridiculous ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a horrid ending, rushed and full of loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a disgusting human being and a more disgusting writer! Are u sure u don’t wear panties under your trousers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WELL, maybe she will be faithful until she has a bad day and then ole big T will be porking her again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Aw, shuckin's...

RzcanuckRzcanuckabout 1 year ago

Well that went poorly.

OldbuddyOldbuddy11 months ago

Sorry, how many men want to be married to a slut.

Pinto931Pinto9317 months ago

The pair of them shouldn’t be married to anyone, they don’t deserve it. Good story so far.

Pinto931Pinto9317 months ago

Talk about a non ending.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous