Isabella's Reversion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will have to give me the website address."

"Will do. But now tell me everything, please," to this Jade added puppy dog eyes and a pout.

Isabella didn't know why, but she already trusted Jade. Besides Jade was Hazel's friend, and that's the best reccomendation there is. So Isabella took the chance and opened herself to Jade, telling her everything that had happened.

"I love Mommy Edda's website. I have been a user since the website first started and helped to post a lot on the forum," Jade excsitedly said.

Isabella was realizing that Jade was the type of person that was full of life, always excited, loves to explore, and to talk passionately about it all. She admired this about Jade.

"Really," Isabella asked, becoming excited herself.

"Oh yes. The website started up about seven years ago. She has even been wanting to go mobile for a while, but she will get there."

"That would be awesome."

"Now who is this Red Heat?"

Isabella began blushing, because she did have the hots for Red Heat a little. It was more of a crush, but that is all.

"Oh she is a regular on my website that posts videos quite a bit. I called her Red Heat because she has red hair, and always is in heat."

"What type of website is this," Jade asked with a smirk, knowing that Isabella was being purposly vauge.

"It's an adult website, that people submit their own homemade fetish videos too. I insure it isn't illeagal and that everything can be seen. Then I approve it."

"Awesome. I love porn. Especially homemade porn. I am a member of DiaperGal. Most of it is homemade," Jade excitedly admited.

"How awesome. I will have to check it out. Mine is PornVista."

"Would you believe there is all kinds of porn sold all over the place in Amsterdamn, and a few other places in Western Europe."

"Really. Where all did you go?"

About this time, Hazel came back to the table with a wasted blonde bombshell under her arm.

Again the crinkle of the diaper gave Isabella away to Hazel.

"I'm glad to know you are properly diapered."

Isabella turned red.

"Diapers? Are you a little girl? Should baby be drinking," the blonde mocked in a fully intoxicated tone.

Before Isabella could say anything, Hazel smiled at the girl and said, "Your such a gorgoues girl, who needs intelegence with your beauty."

"Why thank you," the blonde said, without realizing she had been insulted.

"Now Isabella, I was Jade's ride. Could you give her a ride home. So I can make sure to get this poor girl home."

"Sure. Have fun."

"Bye little babies," the blonde mocked.

Isabella and Jade didn't feel too stung when the girl tripped over her own feet, breaking one of her heels, as Hazel and the blonde walked away.

The two girls just laughed.

"That was too funny," Jade said.

"It was but not so sure I am ready to come out of the closet," Isabella admitted.

"Hazel knows what she is doing. She has helped me out a lot. She just wants you to know not to be ashamed of yourself. Besides, she did have a little fun with that girl."

"I can't believe Hazel goes home with these dumb twits all the time. I know what she wants."

"You do?"

"I figured that out a long time ago. She wants to have an older, but still beautiful lady be her slave. She took me to a BDSM night party one time, and I noticed Hazel drowling over a lot of the older submissives. That's also when I realized my mom was one."

"Your mom wouldn't happen to be Sophia by any chance," Jade asked.

"Yes. Why?"

"Hazel has told me about her, even though she says she is upset with her, I know it is only because she wants her."

"What has Hazel told you about me," Isabella asked. Not out of embarassment or anger, just simple couriosity.

"Honestly, everything. I love how you made her cum in her panties and favorite dress. Hazel and I have been friends since High School. Where she was known as Guss."

"No wonder she leagally changed her name."

"Exactly. Now about a ride," Jade said in a teasing tone.

"Would you care to come over and spill more of Hazel's secrets? I have beer and make a mean strawberry margarita."

"Hell yeah," Jade excitedly replied.

The two girls grabbed their backpacks, and took off on Isabella's bike.

While at a stop light, Isabella realzed she enjoyed Jade's hands on her hips all to much, and pulled them forward to wrap around her waist. Jade rested her head against the back of Isabella's, as the light turned green.

It was almost midnight before they reached Isabella's apartment.

Isabella wished she had hid Joan, or atleast put the cock back into the satin panties, when Jade noticed her, and Jade's eyes widened.

"I like your teddy bear," Jade admitted.

"Where did you buy her?"

"Oh I hand made Joan a about three years ago," Isabella shyly admitted.

"You name your plushie's? I do too. I have a large collection," Jade admitted.

"Would you like a margarita," Isabella asked, hoping to get Jade's attention from the cunt scented stuffed animals.

"Please."

Isabella lit a few of her scented candles, as to cover up any cunt scents, and began making the magritas, as Jade sat at the breakfast bar.

"You don't have to be embarrased you know. I play with plushies to, and not just for my tea parties alone. My place is full of my babies, and all of them have been humped. Ofcourse Hazel has helped me with some of them."

"Hazel humps plushies," Isabella asked astonished.

"Don't tell her I told you this, but that was how she realized she had feminine qualities. Because mostly only girls hump pillows and plushies. Guys mainly use the arms and mouths, and sometimes the make holes inside them."

"I have seen a few of those. I hate to post the ones guys rip holes in them, because it is murder to me."

"Me too. Stuffies are for play and fun, not to murder."

Isabella had poured the margaritas, and Jade followed Isabella out onto the balcony, while chatting more about plushies.

"Is it ok if I smoke," Isabella asked.

"Only if I can bum one. I forgot to buy some on the way to the bar."

"They are Virgina Slims Ultra Light 120's, if that is ok?"

"That's too funny. That's my favorite brand too. Although it is hard to find them in Europe. I smoked Dunhill ultra lights there."

"How long were you in Europe?"

"A little over two years. I had always wanted to go backpacking Europe, and finally desided to one day. I love the arcitecture and building there."

"Tell me more. I have wanted to visit Italy and Spain myself, just can't right now."

Jade told her about Italy, Spain, Rome, and the other countries she had stayed in excitedly and with a found passion for them.

Isabella again felt as if she could sit and listen to Jade all night. It reminded her of a little girl talking passionately about something that peaked her intrest.

"I even added to my collection of plushies. I bought a few from each place that showed off the culture of the place. You should see the little Switzerland plush I got."

"How awesome," Isabella said. Realizing that somewhere in the conversation that she had gotten up close to Jade, and had an arm around her waist.

"I think you're pretty awesome too," Jade shyly admitted.

Which Isabella could have told because of all the body language hints Jade had been dropping. Isabella herself had been flicking back her hair, and playing with her skirt.

Without hesitation or worry Isabella went in for the first kiss, and found Jade's plump moist lips were waiting for hers. Offering up the taste of vanilla and strawberries.

It started small, but grew in heat quickly, as mouths began opening, and tounges touched one another gently.

Isabella and Jade stood in each other's embrace, kissing passionately, allowing hands to seek bare flesh for over an hour.

By the time shirts were offering up bra filled breasts, and flat suculent tummy's, Isabella's bra was bieng undone in the back, as she was unzipping the back of Jade's skirt.

"You look so gorgous in those diapers," Jade shyly admitted.

"You can play with it," Isabella softly offered.

Jade's left hand took up the offer, slowly carresing the outside the crotch of the diaper.

"What do we have here," Jade asked with a knowing smile, and pulling out the plushie before Isabella could object.

But Isabella didn't want to object. She trusted Jade, and wanted to show her that she did. So she took the pee soaked stuffed panda, and placed it inside Jade's diaper, rubbing against her swollen cunt.

Jade's hand returned to Isabella's diaper, as she began kissing Isabella's neck, and used her other hand to softly play with Isabella's diapered covered ass cheeks.

"I want to know every intamate thing about you. From your beautful entrapping eyes, to your full lips, the flesh on your neck, and the sexy mole at the top of your left breast," Isabella softly tenderly kissed each spot as she mentioned it.

"May I taste your cunny," Jade shyly asked.

Isabella's reply was to gently push down on Jade's soulders, as Jade kneeled before her.

Jade was awed by how Isabella's pussy lips were so thick and swollen, offering up it's pink goodness, and how engorged the clit was. She had to take a minute to let her hands explore the perfectly sculpted flesh of Isabella's pussy.

"Your pussy is so gorgous. I want to play with all night," Jade admitted.

"Do as it pleases you. I am in no hurry here. All I ask is to enjoy yours in return."

"If you lay down I will lay on top, and we can both play."

Isabella kneeled infront of Jade, to enjoy the succulence of her lips once more for a moment or two, then laid down.

Jade laid ontop of Isabella, and pulled the crotch of Isabella's diaper to the side, to begin enjoying Isabella's hungry cunt once again.

Isabella did the same with Jades diaper, and found a freshly shaved pussy she was instantly atracted too. The shape of her outer and inner labia flowed like water, and Jade's clit was actually a bit bigger than her own.

She also realized that Jade must have changed her diaper just before she herself showed up at the bar, because only a little piss and secretions covered the girl's pussy. Part of her felt disappointed without knowing why.

Both girls explored each other's pussy with tender touches, offering up soft kisses as sensual sacrifices.

Isabella inhaled the scents of Jade's diaper, finding that she was engulfed by the scent of Jade's golden love and cunt juice.

Jade began softly and ever so tenderly licking the outside of Isabella's piss and secretion covered cunt, surprising herself to see how delectible it was.

Isabella wanted every inch of Jade's cunt in her mouth, but found the diaper was not cooperating with her wishes. So Isabella started gently peeling off the diaper tabs.

"No please don't. I can't control..."

Jade was shut up when Isabella's inner thighs tightened around her head and Isabella using her cunt to gag her.

Isabella knew what would already happen, and did not care. She wanted all that Jade had to offer and more. So this time, she ripped the tabs off the diaper, folded it up, and used it as a pillow.

Her breath was taken away at the sight of how beautiful and scuplted Jade's ass cheeks were. Even her asshole seemed to be perfection.

Isabella released Jade's head, and began sucking and kissing Jade's full soft pussy lips, as if they were Jade's real lips.

Isbella always enjoyed being able to make love to a gorgeos cunt, and not to just be done with it in a quicky. Isabella treasured pussies just as much as she did cocks.

Jade was not use to this wonderous and lavish treatment of her pussy. This was one of a handful of times a girl had ever even dared to taste her. Those were quickly over and done hurridly. Most times she was on the giving end, and rarely recived.

Jade showed her appreciation of Isabella's enjoyment through her own lips and tounge, and she slowly enjoyed the moment of pleaure and lust.

Jade knew it was about to end, when her pussy began trembling, and about to release her bladder.

As Jade's pussy began trembling, small amounts of her golden juices were bieng released. Isabella drank in the wonderous liquid, as if it were the purest and sweetest liquid that she had ever tasted.

As the stream became a stready flow, Isabella finally got what she had been desiring for such a long time, and clamped her mouth around Jade's pussy, so that even a little drop of the precious liquid would not go to waste.

Tears began spilling onto Isabella's cunt, as Jade did her best to focus on enjoying the delightfull pussy that offered her so much.

As the flow began to whether away, Isabella went in for the kill, suckling Jade's clit, twitching it with her tongue.

Gasps of air escaped Jade's mouth, and found it harder and harder to enjoy Isabella's lucious cunt, as the orgasm built quickly within her. She could tell it was going to be a knee knocker.

Soon Isabella was rewarded with squirts and a flow of Jade's golden clear thick sticky secretions. Isabella let it pool in her mouth, as so she could savor each molicule.

Jade now hungered for Isabla's release, and fought through the spasms, to leach onto Isabella's huge clit, and preformed the magical suciling she had taken the time to learn through the years of pacifier use.

Isabella stood no chance against the things Jade was now doing to her clit, and spewed her creamy secreations within five seconds of Jade's amazing ability.

Soon it became a friendly compition to see how many orgasms they good give one another, making each other squirt and gush more than they had ever done before with a partner.

Isabella let herself go, with pee and cunt juice squirting in a constant flow into Jade's eager mouth, whom also apperantly had a hidden undying thirst for it all.

Isabella felt Jade's fingers preforming miraculous feats with her cunt and asshole, as she could no longer stay away for pure and uter bliss for the first time in her life.

Isabella came back to Jade ferosiously humping her face, while Jade continued her magical gift of pleasure.

After the next orgasm, which coated Isabella's face in the sticky secretions, Isabella decided to play dirty, literally.

She massaged in her ring and middle finger into Jade's cunt, and using Jade's own juices for lubrication, she slowly pressed her index finger into Jade's asshole.

As Isabella picked up speed finger fucking Jade's cunt and asshole, she used her mouth to suckle and pull on Jade's clit.

She knew Jade was in trouble when her legs began quivering from the deep seeded need for release, but she stopped completely, making Jade moan her protest.

Again she started, then stopped soon after. She was wanting to build up Jade until she bursted.

After the fifth time, Jade screamed her protest, but Isabella waited until after the seventh time.

Jade cunt spewed and gushed a continuous river of her thick clear golden cunt juice. Isabella licked up every drop, as she thought of the sweetest honey.

Then Isabella felt something begin to follow out her index finger from Jade's asshole, and she smiled. Discovering the reason why she had felt disappointment earlier.

Isabella had never thought to have ever tried what she was about to before, she wasn't even tempted to try this before. But now she wanted it with her whole bieng.

A large warm brownie was stretching Jade's asshole, as it was being given birth by Jade's oven, and at first Isabella watched it happen in amazement.

Feeling Jade start try and get up, Isabella folded in her legs, securing Jade's head against her sopping wet cunt, held Jade's hips tightly with her upper arms, and reached back with her hands to spread apart the beautifully shaped white globes that were Jade's ass cheeks.

Isabella placed her open mouth right below Jade's asshole, and allowed the oven to fully push out the warm chocolate mass into her waiting mouth.

She thought of it as a fresh warm brownie with walnuts, as she slowly savored it, as she felt another orgasm from humping Jade's face ferociously.

Another smaller brownie began poking out, so Isabella quickly finished the first one, and let the second fall into her mouth.

To wash down the delightful new enjoyment, she suckled on Jade's clit, until a river of honey was flowing in her mouth.

Isabella was not able to put off the need to fuck Jade's cunt hard any longer.

Isabella pulled in Jade's face into her cunt, using the raw power of her thighs, and gently turned over onto Jade.

Isabella quickly pulled off her own diaper, and laid back down on top of Jade, insuring their cunts touched, and began frenching Jade's secretion and golden juice covered mouth with her own shit and cunt juice covered mouth, and began fucking Jade's pussy.

Jade's eyes widen in surprise and utter pleasure, as realization of what Isabella was doing to her dawned in her largr almond shaped eyes. Jade had never experinced this before.

With both clits being so engorged, both girls began orgasming one right after the other. Spasms and trembeling reigned, but nethier allowing it to end. Both could last for hours. Both did.

As one tired out, the other took over, as a mixture of cream and honey encased both cunts.

Isabella and Jade laid cuddeled together, with legs intermixed, as they softly kissed a little while longer, enjoying all of the wonderous magic that night had offered.

Soon both diapered one another with tender carreses and kisses passing between each other, and the other person's slightly filled diaper.

Isabella lit the both of them a cigarette, and both sat in the cheap plastic chairs facing one another, feet resting on one anothers diapers.

"I guess Hazel was right. You do have a thing for goth girls," Jade teased.

"You more so," Isabella admitted.

They leaned forward and shared a gentle lover's kiss.

"Is it ok if I stay tonight," Jade shyly asked.

"I want you too. But in the morning my mom is picking me up for a salon day at Hazel's."

"I can get a taxi in the morning before she comes then."

"That's just it. I want you to come with us. My mom might seem a little strong, but she is a very loving and accepting person."

"A trio it is, and we will have fun with Hazel tomorrow."

"Oh yeah."

After thier cigarettes, both went in for a shower full of kiss, caresses, and extra soapy cunts.

As Isabella was brushing her hair, Jade noticed the panties that were hang drying on the shower curtain rod.

"These are beautiful. I have never seen anything like them. Where did you get them," Jade excitedly asked, as she continued to admiringly touch the pink panties Isabella had hand washed from the day before.

"Oh I make them. I did a paper once on diffrent eras of clothing styles, and I saw them in a book about the way undergarments changed. Those were popular during the twenties and thirties. I added buttons to give them a more sexy victorian feel," Isabella explained.

"You make these. That is awesome."

"Put them on if you want," Isabella offered nonshalantly, but honestly was dying to see Jade's ass in them.

"Um. I can't wear panties. Well as long as they aren't plastic ones," Jade admitted, with a slight tinge of loss in her voice.

"I shat and pissed in those yesterday," Isabella replied, taking the panties down and fastening them on Jade.

"But there are no stains. How?"

"I let them soak in water mixed with pretreatment and Oxy clean. Then I hand washed them like always."

Ofcourse, she kept the secret that pushing out mushy hotdogs from her asshole is what lead her to know how to pretreat her panties. It's not that she didn't trust Jade, she was just to embarrassed by the secret herself.