Isabella's Reversion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade then used the powder puff to put powder on Isabella's cunt, making her orgasm, while she masturbated Isabella with it.

Finally the diaper was on, and Isabella diapered Jade the exact same, including an orgasm with the powder puff.

Jade went over to her backpack, pulled out a pair of thick pink plastic panties, and put them on Isabella. After helping Isabella with her pink bra, Jade pulled out a light flowing baby pink dress from the closet, and slipped it over Isabella. It was silk underneath, and had sheer material on the outside. Isabella's mother had made it for her birthday a few years ago.

Isabella knew Jade had been snooping while she slept. Which never bothered her. She did it herself.

Jade put on Isabella's liquid foundation and powder, than used her own Eye Candy sparkling pink eye shadow, along with her own pink lipstick.

With the addition of Isabella's white thigh highs, that had the gel to keep them in place, and some pink high heels, Jade stepped back and gasped.

Isabella opened the closet door, and did not recoginize the soft beauty that had been there. Isabella did her best to hold in her tears, and simply looked at Jade with gratitude in her eyes.

Jade borrowed one of Isabella's long flowing white skirts, and put on a pink silk button down blouse. Then did her makeup the same.

Isabella could not help but to kiss Jade pasionately.

Isabella slipped her small white tiger into Jade's diaper, and put Josephen, a plush Tequlia worm, in her own diaper.

"But I will pee on it."

"I already did with Tigress," Isabella said with a sly grin.

Right then Isabella heard a knock on her door, and knew it was her mother.

"Wanna have some fun?"

"Um."

"It will be fun."

"Ok."

"Answer the door and pretend I don't live here."

"Your a bad girl," Jade replied smiling.

"So spank me later," Isabella said with a wink.

Isabella stood behind the door, as Jade answered it.

"Yes," Jade answered in a thick chinese accent.

"Yes is Isabella here. Were are running late," Sophia said, loudly and clearly.

"No. No Isabella here. Only me."

Sophia stepped back and looked at the other apartment numbers, and said, "You sure. She is Mexican."

Isabella couldn't hold it in any more, and began laughing hard, Jade joined in, as she opened the door wider to show Isabella.

"You gave me a heart attack."

"I'm sorry Mama," Isabella said, and kissed her mother on the cheek.

Sophia chuckled a little, and then grabbed both girls by the hands, and began dragging them to the car. Isabella barely had time to grab both backpacks, and lock the door.

After Isabella's father died, he left Sophia with the house, and a old beat up car that finally broke down. As a birthday present, Isabella bought her mom a fully loaded silver Honda CRV. Isabella paid half in cash, and did payments on the rest, with automatic billing to help her credit. Which is sitting at just above an eight hundred.

Isabella sat up front with her mother, and Jade sat in the back.

"So how do you know my bad little girl?"

"Mom."

"We work together. We were both called in to work last night, and went out for Margaritas. Unfortunately I have a very low tolerance, and I got a little tipsy after just one. So Isabella was kind enough to offer me a ride and a couch."

"So are we just dropping you off then?"

"No mom. I offered her to go with us. Is that ok?"

"Ofcourse. I enjoy seeing you have a friend atleast. Other than just the fag."

"Mama. Please."

"It's ok Isabella. But Sophia I can promise you Hazel is only into women. Mainly older women, but she enjoys all feminine beauty. Hence the reason why she became a southern bell."

"You know him too," Sophia asked, trying to play off her flushed cheeks.

"Yes. Hazel and I have been friends for years. I would politely ask you please not reffer to her as a fag."

"I like you. Your a perfect friend for my daughter."

"Thank you," Jade replied in perfect spanish.

"You speak spanish too," Sophia asked.

"Oh yes. I also speak french, german, chinese, and a little latin. I love to hear the beauty of other languages."

"Very nice. Have you traveled much."

Jade began telling Sophia about her recent trip to Europe. Both were talking in spanish about Mexico when they pulled up to Hazel's Day Spa.

Luckily Hazel was at the counter, so Isabella stayed behind her mother, pointed to both her and Jade, and put a finger to her lips.

"Well if it isn't Ms. Cortez, and her beautiful daughter," Hazel said, shaking Sophia's hand when she said daughter.

"Stop that. You know better. But thank you, Hazel."

"Would you two mind if my other girls took care if you. I would enjoy the honor of such a beauty in my chair. If that is ok with you, sugar," Hazel requested, a bit surprised from not bieng called fag.

"Show me the way," Sophia replied.

Isabella and Jade went with two other girls that did very good with hair as well.

As all three were getting their hair shampooed, Isabella noticed Hazel's cock was just barely poking out.

She looked at Jade, and pointed to Hazel's personal issue. Both laughed.

"What are you two sweeties going on about," Hazel asked.

"Oh Jade and I were talking about this guy at work last night who's fly was undone all night."

Hazel could not help but to insure her fly was up. But she realized she was wearing her black silk sundress with red roses, and saw why the two girls were really laughing.

"Just ignore the two naughty girls," Sophia said, not having seen the reason for the outburst of laughter.

Which only made Isabella and Jade laugh harder.

All three met up again in the Manicure and Pedicure area. Isabella gasped for air when she saw her mother. Sophia's hair was no longer peppered black and gray. It was all black, and layered perfectly into a long bob, with the ends curled under her face. Along with how the bangs were trimmed, it all slimmed down Sophia's face, but also showcased it. Her face glowed from all of the moisturizers Hazel had used on Sophia. She was breath takingly beautiful.

"Mama your gorgous."

"Oh stop it," Sophia scolded, but smiled all the same.

Sophia had just regular french tips. Isabella had french tips, but they were black and looked like they were engulfed in flames. Jade had white french tips, with black on the very tips.

After massages, all in the same room, and chatting about nothing important, all three ladies went to have lunch at Tony's. An Italian Bistro by the river walk.

"Why do you wear diapers," Sophia asked, after they ordered drinks.

"Mama."

"I have too. I had kid cancer and it left me without the ability to feel the urge to potty."

"I am so sorry."

"It's ok. My mom and dad were with me through most of it."

"Most of it?"

"I am adopted. My real dad left my mom when she was pregnant, and my birth mom left me in the hospital. They had gaurdians set up for me. But one day my Dad and Mom were walking around the children's ward, and saw me. My dad says he saw the sparkle in my eyes and had to let me be his little princess."

"Oh my. That is horrible."

"Yeah, but I love my mom and dad so I think it worked out for the best. They couldn't have kids, so we all found what we needed, and we are a happy family."

"What does your Father do," Sophia asked.

"He is a Architect. Well actually he is a well known Architect. My mom is basicly his assistant. He mainly just consults these days. But he does build a few things here and there."

"How lovely. My husband was in construction himself. He was an all around guy. But he died four years ago. That is when my precious Isabella came back, and she makes sure I am taken care of, and humors me. But I do wish she would humor me with marriage though."

"Mother, just leave it for now," Isabella quietly scolded her mother.

"Ok. Ok. She was the one that bought me that car out there. She is such a good girl. I just want to see her happy is all."

"I love you to mom," Isabella said, as she hugged her Mother, and kissed her on the cheek.

They all ordered the House Chicken salad, and shared a family bowl of Ministrone soup.

After the late lunch, Sophia dropped Isabella and Jade back off at Isabella's apartment.

Both girls grabbed a Coke Zero, and went onto the balcony for a needed cigarette.

"Your mom is nice," Jade said.

"She is. Did you see Hazel's hard on while she did my mom's nails?"

"How could anyone miss it," Isabella said chuckling.

Isabella found herself in Jade's arms, trading kisses and enjoying the early evening.

"Can we have a sleep over again."

"As long as it is at your place. If that is ok."

"Sure. Want to go now?"

"Yes please."

"Just bring some bras, We were the same size clothes, and I even have a tooth brush still in it's package."

"Actually, is it ok if we stop by Walmart so I can grab some nursing bras. I figure it would be easier to work my nipples wearing them."

"Ofcourse."

Isabella grabbed her phone charger, her perfume, deoderant, and even packed a few of her panty stuffies, and panties to play with later, along with the travel sized pretreatment to presoak them in.

They hurried through Walmart, and Isabella grabbed a black and a white satin nursing bras, that had lace trim to hide the flaps. Along with a few pacifiers and a dual breast pump.

"Can you drive a motorcycle," Isabella asked, while they were checking out.

"Yes, but are you sure?"

"It would be easier. You know where you live."

"Ok."

Honestly, whenever Isabella inhaled Jade's lucious black hair she smelled roses and baby powder, and couldn't get enough of the scent.

Isabella sat behind Jade, wrapped her arms around, and rested her head on Jade's backpack, as she enjoy the sensually scents of Jade's hair.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Diapers Inc. Lady boss puts her female assistant in diapers.in Fetish
The Family's New Baby A single mother receives the birthday gift of a lifetime.in Fetish
Baby Cara Why does her roommate have a giant diaper?in Fetish
The Diaper Spa A woman goes to a different kind of spa.in Fetish
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
More Stories