Isabelle's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jasmine30
Jasmine30
242 Followers

He pushed his tongue into her, swirling his tongue inside her entrance, her pussy instantly tightened around him, pulling him deeper into her wetness. Her pussy sucked at his tongue desperately, needing the full contact of his mouth against her lips. He obliged her and pushed farther into her, his tongue stroking her inner walls, his tongue exploring, searching for her secrets. His lips sucked and pulled at hers while his tongue danced inside, increasing the speed and intensity of his strokes, seeking and finding her release.

With his mouth latched onto her pussy and his tongue thrusting deep into her pussy, Isabelle screamed out as she came. She convulsed with pleasure, her pussy wrapping around his tongue and squeezing the source of her pleasure. She felt him moan into her pussy and couldn't stop the second wave that washed over her when she felt the vibrations on his tongue. She couldn't believe the amount of wetness that poured from her, coating his tongue and face.

He continued to lick her until the convulsions slowed down, cleaning every drop of cum from her pussy. Isabelle moaned, she had never been taken this way, never had a man make love to her pussy with his mouth in such a way, never had a man lick all the cum from her and still expect more. And he did want more, judging by the size of his hard-on.

"You taste so sweet Isabelle, just like I knew you would. This pussy was made for me, for my cock and my tongue." He said, still positioned between her legs, he let her legs drop down but kept them spread open, using his hands to push them even farther down, exposing her raw pussy once again. Placing a kiss on her lips, he arose from in between her thighs onto his knees, his cock moving dangerously close to her pussy.

Isabelle sucked in her breath at the closeness, realizing how badly she wanted to feel him buried to the hilt inside of her. It didn't matter that he was her rapist, she wanted him. It ashamed her and sent her arousal level into another galaxy. Her hips bucked seeking the thick shaft and hoping he would allow her the pleasure of feeling him sheathed deep inside.

His cock slapped against her lips, sending a shockwave through Isabelle. He was so heavy, the weight of him slapping against her lips caused her mound to swell to painful proportions. She felt his hands at her lips again, spreading her open a little more gently this time. His cock came down again on her open pussy, slapping at the pool of moisture left over from when she came. It made a splat like noise and Isabelle turned her head in embarrassment at the wetness.

"Don't you dare turn away Isabelle, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You have a beautiful, swollen, sopping wet pussy that needs to be slapped, sucked, licked, and fucked real hard. There's nothing wrong with that, sweet pussy. Why do you think I'm here? Because your pussy is like a roaring bonfire and I am a moth drawn to its flames."

Isabelle looked up in time to catch a brief glimpse of his intense features before he pulled himself back into the shadows. His cock continued to slap her lips, and her entrance, teasing the flesh, until Isabelle couldn't take it.

"Please." She whispered.

"Please what Isabelle?" He asked.

Isabelle couldn't say the words, didn't want to. She only knew that she needed to have him inside of her now before the need consumed her alive.

"Please what?" He asked louder this time.

"Please fuck me." The words barely made it past her lips, she wanted to choke on them.

"Please fuck you. Hmmm, maybe I will and maybe I won't." He teased.

Isabelle wanted to scream in frustration, his cock kept up its incessant battering against her pussy and still he would not fuck her. His cock was coated with her cum, making the slaps noisier. She thrust her hips up and caught the head of his penis against her opening. She held her position and looked up at him, silently begging him with her eyes to finish what he had started. He must have taken pity on her because he pushed into her, just until his head was surrounded by her grasping lips.

"Oh." The word escaped her lips, the only coherent thought she had when she felt him pushing into her. He was so large, yes, she had taken him into her mouth and hadn't had a problem, but she was almost afraid of what he was going to do to the inside of her pussy. But she was even more afraid of what would happen if he didn't push into her.

"Tighten that pussy Isabelle, let me feel that pussy gripping me."

Isabelle obeyed and felt her muscles clamping down on him, seeking more of his thickness. He pushed farther into her, stretching her pussy, easing the way for the rest of his cock. Her wetness helped to ease what felt like a battering ram being shoved into her. And still she pushed up, not caring that she felt like she was being split in two. Her pussy contracted again and again around him, desperate to feel the length of him seated in her.

"Your pussy is so tight Isabelle, a wet velvet box wrapped around my cock. I need to push more of my cock into you, need to feel your pussy squeezing my cock, milking it. Tighten it up again Isabelle." He murmured.

Isabelle tightened her sheath, feeling him sink even farther into her. He felt incredible, full, thick, and throbbing. His fingers found her nipples and pulled, twisting the nubs until they were stiff and standing at attention. The action drew her attention away from her pulsating pussy for just a moment, focusing her arousal on her tingling nipples.

He brought her attention back swiftly, slamming into her with a force she had never known. The thickness of his cock took her breath away, it filled her completely. And still he kept pushing forward, not stopping until his balls were pressed up against her ass, until their pubic hair meshed. There he stopped, holding his position and letting her feel him throb inside of her, his cock jerking against her walls. Every movement set off a firestorm in Isabelle, her back arched and she pushed back with all her might, matching his position and feeling him grind into her mound.

"Squeeze, Isabelle, squeeze." He commanded.

She complied, squeezing him with everything she had, feeling as if she would push him out and still he kept pushing into her, forcing more of his cock into her extremely tight pussy. Even though she couldn't see his face, she knew he never took his eyes off of her. She felt him looking at her, gauging her reactions, watching the different expressions flit across her upturned face. She no longer cared what he thought, she just didn't want him to stop what he was doing, didn't want his cock to withdraw from her.

"Hmmm, Isabelle, that feels good. Now I'm going to take this pussy like it's never been taken before."

He withdrew his cock halfway, rolling his hips and his cock around. Isabelle followed him, her hips seeking his thickness, not wanting to lose the warm contact between them. He pulled out farther, leaving the tip of his cock just barely in her entrance. Isabelle tensed, waiting for him to come back. He gripped her hips hard and slammed into her, driving his cock home, displacing all the liquid in one quick swoosh.

Isabelle felt all the breath leave her chest when he slammed into her womb. She curled up, fighting the urge to buck him off. Just as she adjusted to the size of him ramming into her, he pulled out again to the tip and slammed back home. Over and over he repeated his movements, never stopping or tiring of fucking her. His pubic bone ground into her clit, never breaking contact. It exaggerated the throbbing sensations because of the constant pressure.

Isabelle felt the orgasm building deep in her pussy, she felt herself contract, her walls squeezing down with a force she didn't know she possessed. She wanted this man to let her cum, she wanted him to fill her with his seed. She didn't understand the desire to cum over him or the desire to feel him cumming deep in her pussy, she only knew she wanted it badly. She pushed up against him, wanting more of his heat, his thrusting cock, and his hips grinding into her.

"Are you ready to cum Isabelle?" He asked, holding his cock at her entrance again, refusing to push back in until she answered him.

"Yes, oh please, yes." She rasped out.

"Hmmm," he moaned, "it would feel nice to have your pussy cum on my cock, to feel you milking me." He pushed in again, circling his hips, his cock raking over her ultra sensitive walls.

"Please." She whispered, her mouth completely dry, her body tensed up.

"CUM Isabelle!" He yelled slamming into her over and over, driving his words home with his hips. Isabelle responded, her pussy clenched at his shouted command and released a warm wet gush, the walls contracting again and again. And still the crest continued, the orgasms coming in waves, wrapping him in wetness and heat. She felt his cock expanding, growing even larger inside of her as his release came. He thrust into her over and over, shouting her name as he filled her with cum.

Isabelle laid there with her eyes closed and waited until the room stopped spinning before she opened them again. She could feel his cock jerk inside of her and her pussy squeezed back in response. He slowly pulled out of her and moved off of the bed.

She knew he was getting dressed by the sounds. She could hear the zipper of his pants as he fastened them, hear him slipping his sweatshirt back over his head. Felt him sit down on the bed to put his shoes on. Still, she didn't open her eyes, uncertain of what to feel in a moment like this. It wasn't as if he was a lover she wanted to cuddle with, he had raped her. Had she participated? Definitely. But she did not ask him to come to her house and take her, and yet she was saddened he was getting dressed and leaving.

"That was good Isabelle, thank you." He said casually.

Isabelle gritted her teeth, refusing to believe he was as unaffected as he sounded. She watched as he moved even further into the shadows, not allowing her the opportunity to catch even a glimpse of his face.

"Are you leaving?" She asked, hating herself for asking even as she said the words.

"Worried about me leaving Isabelle? I just raped you sweet pussy, I don't think it's wise to hang around. I wouldn't want your husband to come home and catch us in this compromising position."

Isabelle gasped, she had completely forgotten about her husband. She had willingly participated in her own rape and hadn't once thought of her husband. Or her children either for that matter. She knew they weren't coming home, there wasn't a risk of him catching her in the act, so to speak. They were visiting his aunt and always stayed for a long weekend at her ranch. She turned her head away from his voice coming out of the shadows and didn't answer him.

She stewed in the silence that followed, waiting to see what he would do next when she realized it was too quiet in the room.

"Hello?" She called out.

No one answered. She heard a soft snick downstairs and realized he had left out the front door. She ran to her window to try to see him but the lighting was too poor, she only caught a glimpse of a shadowy figure walking quickly over the lawn and to the sidewalk where her view was obscured by the trees.

Isabelle sighed and tried to sort out what had just happened. She sat back down on the bed and realized her hands were still bound. She worked the knot, twisting her hands until they were free. She untied the bond at her neck and rubbed the soft skin until normal feeling returned. She knew she should call the police but she didn't want to, couldn't bring herself to call what had happened rape, even though that was what it had been.

Instead she gathered the blankets and rearranged them neatly back onto the bed, laying back down and covering herself in the process. She closed her eyes and let the memories assault her mind. Her hand reached down and touched her still tingling nipples, wondering if what had happened was real.

Had she really been that wanton, that willing, that anyone would do, including a man she didn't know but who knew her? Her thoughts drifted and she relaxed into the bed, smelling his scent on the sheet. The last thought that crossed her mind before she floated into sleep was that she wanted him again.

Jasmine30
Jasmine30
242 Followers