Island Discipline Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have disgraced yourself and more importantly you have disgraced me, slave," she said coldly. "You completely forgot all the training I gave you yesterday and as a result have undermined me in front of a very influential Mistress!"

As Kristy's tear filled eyes flew up to her Mistress' face, Sue continued. "I know how strict Mistress A is and I knew that this session would be extremely severe. You had been doing so well this morning that I was inclined to assist you in soothing the results of that session. Now, however, you will be left to consider the repercussions of your actions."

"I'm so sorry, Mistress" Kristy tried to say.

"I'm not interested in the whining of a spoilt brat!" Sue informed her coldly. "Now get up & get into the shower. You will stand there with your legs spread whilst you receive the treatment you so richly deserve!"

Head hung, Kristy slipped off the bed, almost falling as this action once more set off the cramps in her feet.

Again Sue slapped her hard across the face. "Have you learnt nothing from today?" she asked. "You WILL maintain grace & elegance at all times, no matter how painful or difficult the circumstance! Now get your head up and maintain correct poise & posture or I shall see to it that you are unable to sleep tonight!"

Kristy's face blanched. The difference in attitude from this morning to this afternoon was pronounced and she knew she only had herself to blame! Concentrating all her efforts into ignoring the pain ripping through her body, she drew her shoulders back, lifted her chin and managed a creditable glide to the bathroom.

Once there, she stepped into the shower & stood with her legs spread wide, as ordered. Sue flicked a hidden switch and a long bar descended horizontally from the ceiling. She swiftly attached the wrist cuffs to it and raised the bar until Kristy could barely keep her toes on the floor. Sue went to the large cupboard & withdrew a wide spreader bar with ankle cuffs attached. She returned to the shower area and locked the cuffs of the bar around Kristy's ankles, forcing her legs even wider. She was now stretched unmercifully wide & her muscles screamed in protest. Kristy bit her lip with the effort of keeping silent, knowing any sound would only anger her Mistress further.

Satisfied with her work, Sue dialled the temperature knob to its coldest setting and switched it on. As Kristy was drenched in the icy water, Sue took a stiff brush and proceeded to scrub her body from head to foot, paying no attention to the fact that the bristles drew blood from her abused nipples. By the time Sue was finished, silent tears were running down Kristy's face and her body was red from the harsh combination of the scrubbing brush and cheap soap that had been used to clean her.

Rather than giving her a towel, Sue raised the ceiling bar yet further, lifting Kristy completely off the floor and left her, shivering with cold to dry. Sue retrieved a special corset from a locked cupboard in the passageway between Kristy's cell & the bathroom. It was as severe as the one she had worn for the deportment session, but the fabric was breathable, meaning that Kristy would not sweat underneath it. Tucking it under her arm, she moved back into the bathroom where Kristy hung. Although she was in severe discomfort, the muscles in her arms burning as they took the weight of her body & the muscles in her thighs tight from the extremely wide position they had been forced into, Kristy had made no sound, not even the faintest whimper. She knew she had badly disappointed and embarrassed her Mistress and was determined that never again would she fail her!

Sue lowered Kristy back to the floor, bolted the spreader bar to the floor of the shower & raised the bar again until Kristy's body was stretched tight. She then wrapped the new corset around her waist and tightened the laces. Not satisfied that she had achieved the effect she wanted, Sue reached unlocked a drawer and withdrew a slim instrument. It was a holdover from earlier times and was extremely effective in tightening corset laces to a tension that was otherwise not possible. When Sue was finished, there was absolutely no slack in the laces whatsoever and the corset was rock hard. Kristy felt she had been encased in iron and could only take the shallowest of breaths.

Sue brought the ceiling bar down until it was waist high, then pulled it away from Kristy & secured it to the wall. This had the effect of forcing Kristy into a 90º angle, further constricting her breathing. Sue then took hold of the butt plug that was still inserted in Kristy's ass and turned a dial in its base. This had the effect of widening the girth of the plug as it was connected to spreaders inside the plug. In also increased the length of the plug at the same time. She turned the dial until it was at its highest setting & she could feel Kristy's body quivering from being distended so severely. Sue was not satisfied, however. Kristy had severely disappointed her and Sue was determined to regain her authority. The corset she had locked Kristy into had hooks at the front & back. Sue now took a wide leather strap and ran it between Kristy's legs, securing it loosely to the corset for the time being. She then unhooked the ceiling bar & raised it once again until Kristy was standing upright. She then tightened the strap until there was absolutely no space between the strap & Kristy's skin and the plug was lodged deeply in her ass. Only then did she secure it in place. The strap was much wider than the one previously used, and there would be no way Kristy could close her legs without the leather digging painfully into her thighs.

Finally, Sue took out a thick leather collar and secured it around Kristy's throat. Only then did she finally unlock Kristy's wrists & ankles from the bars & allow her to step out of the shower.

Sue gave her a moment to regain her balance before cuffing her wrists to her collar & ordering her to walk back to her cell. Despite being unable to catch a full breath and her body being stiff, sore & cold, Kristy did manage to once again glide down the passageway to her room.

Once there, Sue ordered her to lie on the bed. She took a 15cm long clip & linked her ankles together, causing the leather strap to dig into Kristy's thighs. She then secured Kristy's ankles to the foot of the bed. She took another slim strap and attached it to Kristy's collar before bringing it down & securing it to the strap between Kristy's legs. Now if she moved her head too much, the strap would be pulled even tighter, forcing the plug deeper. Finally, she took a leash and secured Kristy's collar to the top of the bed. She allowed a little slack so that Kristy could change position if needed.

She looked down at Kristy lying bound & confined on the bed.

"You now have a 2 hour rest period, slave" she said. "I suggest you take the time to reflect on what you have done today and how you can atone for your actions."

With that, she turned on her heel and strode from the room, closing the door firmly behind her & leaving Kristy awash with pain & guilt.