Island Discipline Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristy dutifully slipped off her own lounger and knelt between Sue's legs. Her hand reached out & gently spread Sue's pussy lips whilst the fingers of her other hand slipped up to trace delicate circles around each of her Mistress' nipples. Sue sucked in a breath as the action sent a surge of desire sweeping through her body. Encouraged by the reaction of her Mistress, Kristy bent her head and slipped her tongue between Sue's pussy lips, tasting the musky scent of her sex. She moved slightly and her tongue found Sue's clit, licking & flicking it until it engorged. This was what Kristy had been waiting for and she fastened her mouth over her clit, sucking hard, nipping it with her teeth. Sue groaned and gripped the edges of the lounger as Kristy's talented mouth worked on her clit. Before too long, she too was at the ragged edge of orgasm. She looked at David over Kristy's head with eyes dilated by desire. She nodded to him indicating that she was close to orgasm.

David gripped hold of Kristy's hips and plunged his cock into her hot, wet pussy. As he did so, he flipped a button on the base of the plug embedded in Kristy's ass, turning on a powerful vibrator. Kristy gasped, inhaling more of Sue's musky scent as the vibrations ripped through her body. The plug was so large that as her Master fucked her pussy she felt as if she would be ripped apart by the intense stuffing of her passages. Somehow she managed to remember that she was there to pleasure her Master & Mistress and with an intense effort of will moved her attention back to the quivering body of her mistress.

Greatly daring, she moved her hand until her finger was pressed against her Mistress asshole. Applying a little more pressure it slipped inside & Sue groaned as the combination of Kristy's mouth on her clit & finger in her ass sent her spiralling out of control. Her hips bucked, thrusting her clit harder against Kristy's mouth. Kristy sucked hard & used her teeth to pinch her clit hard. It was too much for Sue, who shuddered in the throes of a powerful orgasm. The look of ecstasy on Sue's face had its own effect on David. Already close, he now increased his thrusts, plunging deep & hard into Kristy. His cock pulsed & throbbed as he drove into her again & again until finally, he shot his hot seed deep inside her. He could feel that Kristy was also close to orgasm but decided that as she had offered herself for their use, it was inappropriate for her to also derive release. Making his decision, he withdrew, switching off the vibrator as he did so. Kristy was so close to release but with the cessation of all activity was left hanging on the edge. She almost wept from frustration but knew that she no longer had the right to demand satisfaction.

"Assume position 1!" David ordered.

Body trembling, Kristy nevertheless obeyed her Master & slipped gracefully off the lounger to kneel on the ground in front of him.

"You have done very well and have pleased both your Mistress & Myself," David said. "However, know that I allowed you to make this suggestion today only because I felt you had been badly used last night. In future, you must remember that it is not your place to make suggestions to your Master or Mistress."

"Yes Master," Kristy replied quietly, her face flushing with mortification.

David relented slightly. "Well, as I said, you have done very well and I am truly pleased with your progress, Kristy. You may resume your sunbathing & I will see you later on."

With that David turned and strode back into the house, leaving Kristy to sink back onto the lounger.

Sue rolled over & sat up, stretching sensuously as she did so.

"Keep this up & you will be the best sub ever to come through this house," Sue told Kristy as she rubbed lotion into her body.

Kristy sighed as the action stimulated her once again but not enough to reach release. She felt a slight tug as Sue fastened her leash to the lounger and then obedient to her Master's orders, settled down once more to enjoy the heat of the sun as it played across her back.

Sue left Kristy in place for an hour, letting the sun soothe & relax the exhausted girl. She spent some time admiring the way Kristy's tousled blonde hair fell across her shoulders & rested against the side of her neck. Finally she looked at her watch & decided it was time for them both to go & get some lunch.

She untied the leash and gently shook Kristy awake. Blinking sleepily, Kristy nevertheless slipped gracefully off the lounger & onto her knees, placing her hands behind her head with her eyes downcast. Sue's breath caught at the perfect submissiveness displayed. She was now even more convinced that the breakthrough had been made. There was no longer any sign of defiance or arrogance in the woman kneeling quietly before her. Instead, Kristy was the picture of obedience & compliance!

"Follow me," Sue commanded, tugging lightly on Kristy's leash.

The girl rose gracefully from her kneeling position & glided smoothly in her Mistress' wake. David, meanwhile, was observing remotely and was impressed with what he saw. Kristy was moving without conscious effort, her skin now tanned to a deep golden brown, her waist slim and her body sleekly muscled. If she continued for the rest of the week in the way she had been today, he was confident that he could introduce her into his level of the D/s society without fear of embarrassment.

Sue led the way back to the bathroom, where Kristy stood obediently in the shower as Sue switched on the water to rinse off the morning's lotion. Without being asked, when Sue filled the enema bag, Kristy bent over, reached back & spread her ass cheeks, afford easy access to her asshole. Sue was impressed and as a reward, gently ensured Kristy's sphincter was well lubricated before inserting the enema nozzle. She let the water flow in slowly, watching as Kristy's belly distended until there was no more liquid left. She withdrew the nozzle & Kristy immediately clenched her muscles in an attempt to prevent any leakage. Sue left her in place for several minutes until the trembling in Kristy's limbs signalled that she was in extreme discomfort & despite her best efforts, a small amount of liquid was now dribbling out of her ass.

"You may stand & release," Sue told her & Kristy gratefully complied. Once she had evacuated completely, she once again bent down without being prompted, by now knowing the routine inside out. Again Sue filled the enema bag, inserted the nozzle & let the water fill Kristy's back passage, but this time allowed her to stand immediately & release. When she was certain that Kristy was completely clean, Sue once again turned on the shower & directed Kristy to stand underneath it. This time she turned the water onto full power on its coldest setting & Kristy whimpered slightly as the icy needles hit her hot skin. She bit her lip to prevent any further sound & stood obediently waiting for her Mistress to end her ordeal.

Finally Sue turned off the water & allowed Kristy to step out of the shower. Tugging on her leash, she led her back into her bedroom, where a black leather corset had been laid out on the bed. Sue threw a towel at Kristy & instructed her to dry herself off. When she was completely dry, Kristy made as if to kneel once again. Sue prevented her from doing so & instructed Kristy to stand with her hands placed against the wall.

When she was in position, Sue took the corset from the bed & wrapped it around Kristy's waist. This was the final & smallest corset Kristy would be expected to wear. All subsequent corsets would be in the same size, although perhaps not so severely boned. Kristy held herself still as her Mistress tightened the lacings. With each pass the corset was pulled tighter, constricting Kristy's breathing. Finally, Sue picked up a special tool & used it to draw the laces tighter than she could manage by herself. By the time she was finished, the corset was rigid & immovable, pressing Kristy's body into a perfect hour glass figure. Her breasts swelled above the leather, pushed upwards by the severe constriction. The corset was cut high & exposed Kristy's bare pussy and one could clearly see the golden glint of the labia rings, which David had left unlocked. Sue pulled out the cables from the top of the corset & wrapped them tightly around the base of each breast before once more securing them in place. The skin on Kristy's breasts was now pulled tight as the tightly confining cables caused them to become round & globular. In reaction, Kristy's nipples stiffened & became erect, not to mention sensitive.

Next, Sue moved to the set of drawers & unlocking them drew out soft leather collar & a pair of sheer black stockings with lace tops. She instructed Kristy to sit on the bed, removed the see-through collar & replaced it with the leather one, then she smoothed the stockings up Kristy's legs, securing the tops to the inbuilt suspenders in the corset. She had Kristy stand & turn around so that she could ensure the black seams at the back ran straight & true. Finally, Sue went to the cupboard & brought out a pair of black, 6" stiletto heeled pumps with built in ankle cuffs. She ordered Kristy to step into them & then locked them around her ankles with small, titanium padlocks.

Sue ordered Kristy to sit at the dressing table & pulled out an array of cosmetics. She instructed her to apply make up in a subtle yet alluring manner while she stood by to inspect the result. Kristy carefully applied her make-up, making sure that the final effect was as her Mistress had ordered, subtle yet indicating clearly her position as a submissive. Without Sue having to prompt her, she took a pot of rouge and emphasised the colouring of her aureoles & labia. Again Sue was impressed by how thoroughly Kristy seemed to have absorbed her training! Finally, Sue announced that she was satisfied. She took Kristy's wealth of blonde hair and quickly plaited it into a tight braid, starting high on her head. She secured it with a length of slim, supple leather.

"Follow me", she commanded.

She led the way into the dining room & approached the table. Sue stood for a moment & Kristy realised she was waiting to be seated. She moved gracefully to the table & pulled out a chair, waiting for Sue to move into position before gently moving it back to a comfortable position for Sue to sit down.

"You will find lunch in the kitchen," her Mistress told her. "Your Master will be here in a moment & I expect you to serve us both without fault."

Her eyes caught & held Kristy's, drilling into them. "Remember, any mistakes you make are a direct reflection upon me so DO NOT make any!" she continued warningly.

"Yes Mistress," Kristy said quietly & made her way into the kitchen.

Laid out on the counter was a 3 course lunch. She could see that the starter was a tureen of vichyssoise. Making sure her balance was centred, she picked up the tureen and glided to the kitchen door. She angled her body so that her shoulder eased open the door and she gracefully made her way to the table. By this time, David was present and had seated himself opposite Sue at the table. Kristy moved to Sue's position and balancing the tureen in the circle of her arm, she gracefully dipped out a ladle of the chilled soup & poured it into the awaiting bowl. She was careful to ensure that not one drop of liquid splashed. She moved to where David was sitting and again ladled soup into his bowl. Again she performed flawlessly. When David nodded, she returned to the kitchen & placed the tureen back on the counter. Pivoting on her heel, she made her way back to the dining room, her walk a graceful glide. She sank slowly down to her knees & placed her hands behind her head, eyes downcast, waiting patiently for her Master to indicate he was ready for her to clear away.

David & Sue took their time, enjoying the delicate flavour of their soup. They maintained covert surveillance on their sub but Kristy patiently maintained her position despite the trembling they could see in her arms from the strain placed on keeping them from dropping. Finally David told her she could clear the soup & bring the main course.

Kristy rose gracefully to her feet and removed the bowls from the table. She carried them to the kitchen, where the tureen had miraculously disappeared. Kristy picked up the dinner plates and brought them out to the table, placing them carefully in front of her Master & Mistress. She returned to the kitchen and brought out a crystal bowl filled with salad and placed it on the table. She returned once again for a platter of finely sliced cold meats. One more trip saw her bring a selection of dressings for the salad. David indicated that she should serve Sue first. Balancing the platter on her arm, Kristy deftly used a fork to place chosen slices of cold meat onto Sue's plate. Moving to David's side, she repeated the process. Next she served Sue from the salad bowl, placing a generous portion neatly beside the cold meats. Again she repeated the process with David. Finally, she brought the selection of dressings to Sue's side. Sue made her choice and Kristy stood rock steady as Sue proceeded to drizzle the dressing over her salad. Once Sue was finished, Kristy again moved to David's side and waited as he too made his selection. When both Master & Mistress indicated that they were happy with her service, Kristy replaced the dressings on the table and sank once more to her knees. She was about to place her hands behind her head (even though her arms were protesting) when David's voice stopped her.

"As I do not want to run the risk of you dropping anything from fatigue during your service, from now on you will place your hands on your knees between courses," David informed her.

Breathing an inward sigh of relief, Kristy gratefully complied & placed her hands lightly on her knees, careful not to obstruct her Master's view of her pussy. David appeared to pay no further attention to her as he & Sue continued their meal, passing the time making light conversation about current events happening around the world. When Sue indicated that she had finished her main course, David signalled to Kristy that once more she could clear away. Kristy balanced the salad bowl on the meat platter, slid the dressings alongside & carried everything back into the kitchen.

There was a cylindrical container on the counter with a tightly closed lid. When Kristy opened its lid, the air quickly chilled from the escaping liquid nitrogen. Inside the cylinder was a container of perfectly formed sorbet, coloured a delicate pink. Kristy scooped out two portions, placing them into crystal bowls and carried them out to the table. She deftly served both Sue & David before sinking once again into her required position.

It didn't take long for this last course to be consumed and David was soon signalling Kristy to clear for the final time. When she returned to his side, awaiting further directions, David spoke once more.

"That was the standard of service I expect from my sub," David said. "You have done very well Kristy and I am pleased with you."

Kristy felt a glow of happiness surge through her at his words. She knew her Master had extremely high standards and to have received his praise meant the world to her! How strange to think that just two weeks ago, she would have spat in his face & insulted him for daring to use her in such a way! Now it seemed the most natural thing in the world for her to desire her Master's praise above all else!

David watched the emotions play across Kristy's now unguarded face. He was inclined to agree with Sue that Kristy had crossed the threshold and was now freely embracing her submissiveness, but he would see how she did in deportment training this afternoon before making his final assessment.

"Mistress S will accompany you back to your room where you may take your lunch," David said.

Sue rose, smiled at David and walked towards the door. Kristy glided obediently after her. When they reached the corridor, Sue turned & smiled at her.

"Well done Kristy," she said. "You have managed to please your Master, which in turn pleases me. Keep up the good work!"

Again, Kristy flushed with pleasure & felt an emotion close to joy suffuse her body. She had no doubt that it was due to her Mistress that her Master had let her sleep & recover from the previous night's ordeal. She was filled with gratitude but also something else. Something deeper & more powerful. With a shock she realised that what she felt was a deep & abiding love for her Mistress! She, who had once scorned all women, treating them as second class citizens, was now undeniably in love with the woman who had drawn her into her captivity & from there guided her through the painful transition from arrogant, self-involved shrew to contented & self-aware submissive. That last thought caused her to stop dead for a moment as the realisation hit her. She was content! She had never before felt so at peace with herself. It was as if by finally accepting her true self, she had released the chains that she had placed around herself.

Sue looked back over her shoulder to find out what was keeping the sub then stopped as she saw a look of incredible joy sweep across Kristy's face. Sue knew something momentous had just happened.

"Is everything alright?" she asked?

Kristy looked up at Sue with shining eyes.

"Yes Mistress, everything is fine," she replied. "I just finally realised what you and my Master have been trying to teach me!"

"And what is that, Kristy?" Sue asked, hoping that she received the right answer.

"That only by accepting myself as I truly am will I experience everything that I can be. By treating others so badly, I created a prison for myself in which I was kept by chains of my own creation." She hung her head. "I can't believe how truly vile a person I was!" she continued. "My Master was so right to take me but I can't understand how he could find anything worthwhile in the person that I was!"

Sue smiled at her sub gently. "You need to understand, Kristy," she explained, "that we can never truly hide who we truly are from those who know how to look. Your Master is highly skilled with many years of experience behind him. I will admit that when I first encountered you, I thought he had made a mistake," Sue paused as she saw Kristy's shoulders slump. She walked towards her & put a firm hand under her chin lifting it & forcing Kristy to look her in the eyes, "However," she continued, maintaining eye contact, "by the time you arrived here last Friday, I could see what he had seen – your potential to become an outstanding submissive ..... if you would only surrender & acknowledge your true nature!"

Kristy looked at her searchingly, desperate for her Mistress' words to be true.

"You understand now why we had to be so severe with you, don't you?" Sue asked.

Kristy's brow wrinkled as she considered.

"It was because the barriers you had built around you were so high & so thick that extreme measures were needed to break through. To reveal to yourself who you truly are – a woman whose nature it is to serve & please, a woman who in turn deserves to be protected & taught how to experience pleasure to its fullest limit!"

Kristy was stunned. She thought that the ordeals she had been through were to punish her for being the dreadful person she had been. She understood now that although punishment had probably played a large part in things, her Master & Mistress had had a higher goal in mind. She now understood how breakthroughs had been made with uncommunicative patients through the use of pain. By enduring the pain & the humiliation she had been forced to examine herself carefully. By removing her from everyday life, she had been given the solitude to look at her behaviour with clearer vision. She understood now that Her Master & Mistress could only point out the way to her. She had to take the steps along the path of her own free will. Only in that way could she truly change!