Island Discipline Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears began to run down her face & she fell to her knees sobbing. Concerned, Sue put her hand on Kristy's shaking shoulder and the girl buried her head against her legs.

"I'm so sorry, Mistress," she sobbed, "for being so vile to you! I didn't realise what you were trying to do! Can you forgive me?"

Sue gently stroked Kristy's hair, holding her shoulders through the storm of weeping that followed. When she felt that Kristy was finally regaining some composure, she pulled away.

"I will forgive you," she said calmly, "on one condition. That from this day you strive to be the very best person you can be, not..." and she held up a hand to silence Kristy, "for me, but for yourself."

Kristy was taken aback. She was now so used to the idea of serving & pleasing her Master & Mistress that it felt alien to do something for herself.

Sue saw her confusion & explained. "Your Master & I will, of course, expect complete obedience from you, that goes without saying. But to become a better person inside as well as out, you need to do that for yourself. Only then will the change be permanent!"

Finally, Kristy understood. It was a bit like giving up an addiction. You could only quite for yourself, not because someone wanted you to. It was the only way to avoid resentment and a slipping back into old, comfortable habits.

"I understand," she said quietly. "I promise I will do my best from now on to become the person you seem to know I can be!"

"Good," said Sue briskly. "Now lets get some lunch into you before you fade away!"

Sue's brisk manner covered a feeling of elation that was surging through her body. Knowing that every part of the mansion was covered by hidden surveillance, Sue was fairly sure that David would have witness what had happened. She couldn't wait to compare notes with him. She was acutely aware of her inexperience in this area and had need of David's greater wisdom before she allowed herself the luxury of congratulations!

She left Kristy sitting on her bed, pouring an energy shake from the chilled jug beside her bed. Bearing in mind what David had said about not letting herself soften towards her charge, Sue locked the bedroom door behind her but then practically flew down the hallway to the study.

She halted just outside the door & composed herself before entering & walking towards where David was sitting, as she suspected, in front of the monitoring console.

"Well?" she asked. "What do you think?"

"I have to admit that I find myself at a loss for words!" David said. "I knew we were making progress but I hadn't expected this to happen so soon or," he paused & grimaced ruefully, "so completely! She's like an oak tree, I guess," David mused. "It will stand firm & deny the harshest onslaught but when the shell is finally pierced, it shatters completely!" He sent a searching glance in Sue's direction. "Is Kristy stable, emotionally," he asked with concern in his voice. "That session last night was far too traumatic & I blame myself for letting my desire to be with you outweigh my responsibility towards Kristy!"

Sue took her time answering. She could understand why David felt the way he did, but he had not been in continuous contact with Kristy every day since she arrived & he may not have picked up on the very subtle indications of change that Sue had seen.

"Yes....," she eventually replied. "I think she is exhausted, physically and after what has just happened, probably emotionally too. But yes, I think she is stable. I think she has just suddenly realised what we have been trying to show her and it's hit home hard. Let me get her back into her routine this afternoon & we will have a better idea of how she's doing."

David nodded his agreement but insisted that in the meantime, they keep a careful eye on Kristy. He didn't want her left alone for too long after that emotional catharsis!

He pulled Sue onto his lap, and gently stroked his thumb over her nipples. Sue moaned with pleasure & wriggled deeper down into his lap, causing his cock to stir in reaction. Laughing, he playfully slapped her rump & slid her off his lap.

"Enough, woman!" he exclaimed. "We have work to do!"