Island Of Desire Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James had swivelled Samantha so she sat with her back to him as he sat on the spa edge. She had drawn one foot up onto the rim of the spa, giving her excellent leverage. She rolled and gyrated her hips between long penetrating strokes,James firmly grasping her tits, urging her on, orgasm ripping through their bodies as he delivered his seed.

Steph was now kneeling on all fours on the sun lounge, Daniel lunging his pulsating dick into her pussy, releasing a guttural roar with action of his hips.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me hard!" she demanded, who voice wavering as an exhilarating pulse of euphoria engulfed the couple.

Greg was now standing, Roxy's arms and legs entwined around his body as he lifted her up and down his thick shaft in a powerful and frenetic motion. She dropped her foot closest to the stool, so that it rested on the foot bar, allowing her to assist Greg in his pumping by flexing her knee.

"Yes Greg! Yes!" she cried, spurring him to more forceful movement. She shrieked with delight as they soared the heights of ecstasy.

Their passion fulfilled, Daniel and Steph had joined Monica, James, Samantha and Jarryd in the spa which apparently signalled a changing of partners, as Steph was now sitting next to James kissing him deeply whilst toying with his hard sabre. Monica was busily sucking Daniel's cock and Steph stood on the seat of the spa as James lay under her, exploring her womanhood with his tongue. Samantha licked Jarryd's cock with skill and dexterity.

Seeing that the spa was a seething pit of lust, with little room for Roxy and himself, Greg made for the stairs down to the main cabin, Roxy still entwined around his body. He carried her to their state room, where Roxy lovingly massaged his body before again sitting atop his cock and sensuously grinding her way to their mutual orgasm. They fell asleep, spooned together twisted amongst the beautiful sheets

Greg and Roxy were the only ones to surface for a breakfast of fresh berries and yoghurt, Danish pastries and strong coffee, presumably the others were suffering from the damage done by the margaritas.

Breakfast complete, the crew made the yacht ready for sail and they were soon cutting through the swell. Greg and Roxy sat up with the helmsman, Greg again enjoying a steer and the birds eye view the helm gave him. Shortly before they arrived at Nirooma, Steph appeared looking a little worse for wear.

"How are the love birds?" she quipped.

"A little better than you?" laughed Roxy.

"It was a bit wild!" she confessed. "I hope I am alright to fly tonight."

"I'm sure you'll be alright," assured Roxy and she turned to Greg. "I didn't really get a chance to tell you that we fly out late tonight. Sorry."

"That's okay. I can't say I'm not disappointed, but I've had a sensational time."

She leaned over and kissed him.

The crew dropped the anchor outside of Nirooma and helped them aboard the rubber boat once more and whisked them into shore. They all thanked Willy and Sammy and turned to walk the short distance to their rooms.

They had a light lunch before they bumbled around the pool for most of the afternoon, spending the last hour in the girls room, Greg lying on the bed, sadly watching them pack.

At five o'clock he walked them to foyer to wait in the lounge area for their taxi. Roxy sat on his knee and Steph sat with her eyes shut, madly trying to relieve her self of the final effects of her hangover.

When the taxi came there were many hugs and kisses and Greg even thought he saw a couple of tears in Roxy's eyes.

"I will see you again, won't I?" he asked solemnly.

"Of course!" she assured him. "I've got your card and you've got my number. Of course I'll see you again. Try and stop me!"

"I look forward to it," he told her honestly.

"So do I."

The taxi driver loaded their bags in the boot whilst Greg and Roxy had one last kiss, the taxi soon heading down the resort driveway with Greg having that sinking feeling again.

Greg only had another full day at the resort. He spent the evening feeling lonely, eating way too for dinner to compensate. He spent the following day lazing about by the pool and his room, making regular visits to the dining room to grab some food.

And so his time to leave Nirooma came and he knew it would take time to readjust back to the hurly burly of his regular daily life. As the taxi bounced and bumped its way to the airport he smiled to himself remembering what had been a most remarkable ten days and he wondered what the future might hold. He was resigned to the fact he would never see Christelle again and with her getting married this was how it should be, but his heart raced with the thought of seeing the beautiful Roxy again! Life could be truly interesting!

12