Island Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla smiled inside. At least that aching need would be satisfied. "No. I never want to forget that you are keeping me here against my will. Until you let me leave and return to the States, I will wear these cuffs and this collar. You have a sex slave, not a lover."

"If that's the way you want it, fine. I will treat you like a slave then. Go to my bedroom and wait for me. First, however, do you intend to continue your invasion of my privacy upstairs?"

"Unless you chain me to your bed permanently, yes. I intend to know the man I've agreed to fuck."

"Fine. I don't have the time or inclination to keep you from doing so. However, since you wish to be treated as a sex slave, I expect you to be perfectly obedient and pleasing in my bed. If you fail at that, I will bar you from the upstairs for a week. Other than that, you still have free reign of the house and grounds. Now, wait for me in the bedroom."

Carla left the office and walked to Quinn's bedroom. Her cunt was already lubricating in anticipation. Her thoughts were all over the place. "This is going to be so good. What the fuck am I doing? Sex slave? I've agreed to be a sex slave? God, I so need to be fucked. I am going to regret this in the morning. Why did I do this? Why does he want me? It's not like I'm great in bed or particularly good looking. Do I look like this M person?"

Her heart leapt at the sight of his bed. She had not been in this room since that first time weeks ago. She moaned while remembering the feel of his cock in her mouth and pussy, his mouth on her breasts and cunt. She recalled the feeling of being taken by him and the way she had been helpless to stop him, even if she had been so inclined. This was what she had been craving for these past weeks. She wanted to be fucked.

She lay on the bed, face down, letting the silk sheets caress her body. Carla ran her arms and legs across the silk, letting the smooth fabric send shivers of need through her body. When she took in a breath, she smelled Quinn, his masculinity and his own desire. Her body craved the real thing, anticipating the feel of his hands running over every inch of her skin. The door opened behind her.

Quinn walked into the room. Without a word, he approached Carla, watching her breathing increase as her hands clenched at the sheets. He ran his hands over her ass, watching her writhe under that oh so gentle touch. When she tried to turn over, he placed one hand against her back, holding her in place. The hand on her ass delved deeper between her legs with each pass. Carla's legs spread wider, inviting him in. His hand brushed against her pussy.

"Oh God! Please..." she pleaded, unwilling to form the words she wanted to say. The touch of his hand against her wet pussy lips magnified the emptiness inside her. All the accumulated need and desire of the past weeks came crashing down upon her. Carla realized that she would do anything to feel his cock in her cunt. She was his and there was nothing she could do to escape. She wasn't sure that, at that very moment in time that she wanted to escape. Not if it meant leaving without his cock impaling her.

"Undress me. Worship each part of me that you uncover," he ordered.

Carla let herself slide off the bed, turning as she did. Quinn was in his usual attire, short sleeve cotton shirt, jeans, work boots. She untied his shoes and pulled them off. His socks were next. Released from their captivity, she bent over and kissed his feet. She forced herself to ignore the pungent odor created by spending a hot day confined in leather, not wanting to give him any excuse to send her away. Forcing herself to her feet, she unbuttoned his shirt, kissing her way down his chest as each fastening was released. Sliding it off his shoulders to fall to the ground, she followed the shirt to his back, where she lavished kisses .

She undid his belt and pants by reaching around his waist. She groaned at the sensation of his back rubbing against her breasts. The repeated contacts with him were causing her pussy to produce enough juice to start dripping onto her thighs. When his pants fell to the floor, she kissed her way down the back of one leg, moved around to the front and back up. Switching legs, she bathed the front of the other with kisses, only to move around to the back and kiss her way back up to the bottom of his shorts.

Holding her breath, she slipped her fingers into the band of those shorts. Slowly, she pulled them down over his waist. She could just make out his balls through his legs. Grasping his hips, she started to kiss his ass. Each cheek was bathed in her spit as she used her tongue as an integral part of each kiss. Once both ass cheeks were glistening in her saliva, she pulled them apart and brought her tongue to his dark opening. Pleasantly surprised at the lack of taste, she rimmed his hole, enjoying the groan she evoked.

Crawling around to in front of him, she gasped at the erect cock that stared her in the face, its head glistening with precum. Quinn stepped back and pulled something out of the drawer of his nightstand, two three foot links of fine chain with clips at the ends. He used them to chain her wrist cuffs to her collar. He stood in front of her again, his cock in front of her face. Barely controlling herself, she took each of his balls into her mouth, massaging them with her tongue. More precum escaped his cock to drip down the shaft. Releasing him, she swiped her tongue up his cock, catching the stray drop of fluid, following its track all the way to the tip.

Once her tongue hit the tip of his cock, Quinn growled from deep in his throat. His hands grabbed her head and he forced himself into her mouth. Carla fell back against the side of the bed, her legs splaying. Quinn thrust against her trapped head, forcing himself deep into her throat with each thrust. She struggled to control her throat and not gag each time he hit the back of it. Her hands fumbled for a purchase, unable to reach the floor, thanks to the chains she wore. She could feel spit dribbling down her chin and dripping onto her breasts. It was all she could do to time her breathing with his thrusts, to keep from suffocating. Fortunately, it didn't take long before he thrust in one last time, holding himself deep, his cock pulsing with cum. His seed was pumped straight down her throat with no need on her part to swallow, though she did on instinct, her throat muscles milking his cock with each swallow.

After what seemed like an eternity of not being able to breathe (though it was less than a minute), Quinn stopped cumming and pulled his cock out. Carla gasped in relief, air flooding back into her lungs. Quinn stepped back and looked at the woman at his feet. More than his climax, he enjoyed the knowledge that she was his. His cock, having gone without relief for as long as she had, never fully softened. He lifted her from under her arms and dropped her onto the bed.

Climbing on after her, her grabbed her hands and held them above her head with one hand while the other caressed her body. Carla was writhing like a snake within minutes. Her already aroused body was sent into sexual overdrive. She felt like things were under her skin, teasing her with pleasure. While his hands tortured her front with gentle caresses that ignored her breasts and pussy, her own gyrations added to the torture by causing the silk sheets to caress her backside. As her moans became more frantic and her body took on a deep red flush, Quinn's cock regained its rigidity.

Carla's body was covered in a sheen of sweat, mixing with pussy juice between her legs. Her nipples ached in their firmness, needing touch of some sort. Her cunt was almost in pain from the ache inside her. Her pussy lips were engorged and protruding, trying to catch something, anything to touch them, penetrate them. All the frustration she had felt during this long drought paled before the desperation she was feeling right now. Finally she could take it no more.

"Quinn, please, fuck me, I need you in me."

"Are you begging me to fuck you?"

"Yes! I'm begging. Fuck me Quinn. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Quinn rolled onto her and thrust into her with one violent stroke. Carla was instantly in an orgasm, screaming at the top of her lungs. Her body shuddered under his and her pussy clenched at the cock that was pounding into her. Quinn released her hands and grasped her to him in a bear hug. Her own hands returned the move, the two of them pulling close to the other, trying to become one.

Her orgasm faded and she became aware of his chest rubbing against her nipples causing electric like jolts to course through her body. They thrust against each other, their hips slamming together. Sensitive from the last orgasm, her clit was on fire, a fire that spread through her until she climaxed again. Her convulsions dug her chains into his back, leaving deep marks. His second orgasm came in the midst of hers. His cock poured more cum into her cunt

As their climaxes faded away, Quinn collapsed on top of Carla. Carla held him close, not wanting to let him go right then. In spite of everything, his weight felt comforting. She was aware of his cock slowly softening and extracting itself from her pussy. She didn't like that she felt this way, but she could not deny the feelings. What was it about this man, who kidnapped her and held her captive, naked and chained, that inspired such comfort? Who was this man? More than ever, she was determined to find out. Just as she strove to understand the people she used to do business with, she needed to understand this confusing and complex man. She decided then and there, that she would acquiesce to his every desire in bed to be allowed free reign of his past. Carla would come to know Quinn in much more than the biblical sense, even if it took her the rest of her life.