All Comments on 'Isn't a Sister's Love the Best?'

by LexyHarper

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Odd

Making the reader think it was actually his sister? Weird!

AbdulbenthereAbdulbenthereover 13 years ago
I liked the married twist

May I get your opinion on my latest story about married lovers?

His Wife Surprised Him Again - She decided when he was going to tie her to the bed.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=507216

      Submitted by Abdulbenthere  (BDSM) 12/07/10

StangStar06StangStar06over 13 years ago
I loved it

The twist was brilliant, I really believed up until the end that it was his sister. After the part at the beginning told how much he loved his wife and kids I had difficulty with him cheating on her but finding out that it was the wife was great. Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the kerb

Seriously? Once you graduate pre-school, come back.

LexyHarperLexyHarperover 13 years agoAuthor
Yes, the kerb, Deisatru!

I'm British and we do things a little differently over here, including curb the inclination to say more than is polite even when we really, REALLY, want to.

Lexy xxxx

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustover 13 years ago
nice!

interesting twist you applied, the wife role-playing the sister... i really didn't see that one coming... well done... what will Ellen come up with for their next anniversary? hmmm...

as for the critic whose name shall not be mentioned, ignore him... he's clearly inept and i'm convinced he lives in a state of self-righteous arrested development...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not incest/wrong area

since it was all a fake this is in the wrong area erotic couples would be better it would only be incest if the wife WAS his sister USE THE PROPER CATAGORIES FROM NOW ON

LexyHarperLexyHarperover 12 years agoAuthor
Oops I'm so bad!

Isn't it terrible when you get a nice wood or wet pussy from the thought that a man is fucking his own sister, and then find out it was all role play?

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
uhh..yeah..say again?

The whole thing was a dress -up fantasy? Well done story, but this doesn't belong in I/T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
another STUPID WRITER

NO INCEST SO WRONG AREA YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR BEING STUPID.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sat What

It ended before it started. Don't waste your time on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

superb writing!

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

A virgin sister wants her brother to poke her first....

Can't see her being so forward....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexyHarper@LexyHarper
53 Followers
I've always had a filthy mind and nothing turns me on more than writing erotica...except perhaps reading it. I've read and enjoyed stories on Literotica anonymously for years, so I decided that it was only fair to finally join and share my stories too. I hope you enjoy the t...