It All Started... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doing fine." Dina told me. "You've already got plenty of lacy, sexy underwear. Let's go to Penney's and Sears to get you some industrial weight girdles, briefers, bras, and panties."

I'd always gone to thrift shops, or K-mart to shop for my undies. Cheaper, and even though I was rather sure I'd never run into anyone I knew there, I'd felt like I had to sneak around in the racks of bras, dresses, and shoes. Now my wife was taking me out to get fitted, advise me on colors and styles. This was good, wasn't it?

We looked around Sears, bought an open bottom girdle, black, with 8 heavy garter straps. 6 tight, heavy-duty panties, black; and a black stretch body briefer, also with garter straps and hook & eye crotch. Penney's yielded stockings on sale, and a front-tied sheer see-through black negligee. Also a black panty with pads in the hips and buttocks, which gave me nicely rounded hips, and pushed out my skinny ass. Dina said that should do it, I already owned most of what she thought my daily uniform should be, plus a few 'party outfits'.

Our last stop was for another wig. I already had a curly blonde one, and my long wavy auburn, but Dina said. "You'll need a black one, too. Maybe shoulder length, a simple straight housewife style. That will be your maid look. And besides, it will show gobs of cum in your hair much better." The wig saleslady arrived just in time to hear that last comment, and looked slightly horrified, but politely asked if she could help us. She's probably thinking I'm some sort of porn slut, I thought, and then remembered that I am. Sort of, anyway. At least I hope to be. They had just the wig Dina was looking for, and we put it on me, boxing up mine for the ride home. I was a new woman.

Dina decided to skip lunch at the mall. I could cook lunch at home, and get started on my chores and duties this afternoon, while she planned our evening. She added up our purchases, and informed me that I owed her $926.33! "Oh, I forgot about Target this morning...just call it an even thousand. I'll think of some way for you to earn it. I can't just have you being my slave, technically, anyway."

We got home, and I toted my new life up to the spare room. Dina told me to change out of the jersey dress, and into the Sears briefer, stockings, my 'little black dress', and the new black wig. She was on the phone, laughing hard, while I carried junk from the spare (my) room to the garage. Dina was on the phone or the computer most of the afternoon. About 3:00, she told me to get her a glass of wine and to take a break. She didn't tell me I could have one, so I brought it to her desk, and sat down.

"I've been watching you work all day with that hard-on in your panties. This is really turning you on, isn't it?" She asked, sipping her wine.

"Yes, Miss, it is. I really like my new breasts, but they are heavy. The stockings feel so great on my smooth legs, too."

"Ok, you've been a good girl all day. I'm going to let you have some relief. Go ahead and jack off."

I'd thought at first that I was going to get a blowjob, or at least fuck her. Of course, I'd jerked off thousands of times, but never in front of anyone else before. I asked, dumbly, "Here? Now?"

"Yes. I want to watch you cum. You got your new body, just the way you want it. I want to see what you look like when you shoot it all over yourself. C'mon, Trixie, cum for me."

So I went to get the lube, stripped off my dress, pulled my panty girdle down to my ankles, took my clit in hand, and went to work. I was so horny already, from my big bouncy tits, it didn't take long. I probably came in less than 2 minutes, shooting cum all over myself. Spent, I groaned and lay back in the chair.

"I have to admit," she said, still watching me intently. "That was pretty cool. Do you feel better now?" I nodded. "Good. Now eat all of it you can scrape up. I saw you beg for cum last night. You may eat your own."

I stared at her, and then I brought my hand to my mouth, licking and sucking it clean. Then I got several gobs from my stomach and thighs, and ate that, too.

"Good girl. Now go start dinner. I want you to have dinner ready by 5, kitchen done by 6, and you showered and dressed in what I lay out for you by 6:30. You've got a big night ahead of you, Trixie. I'm going to take a nap. Wake me 20 minutes before dinner. I don't want to miss anything tonight." Dina patted my shriveling cock and pinched a big tit before she took her wine up to her room for a nap.

Continued...

12