It All Started With A Bet.... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt I'd cum enough and pulled away. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him to me. I sat up and started on his belt. "Claire, come on..." he started to pull my hands away.

"I want your dick, Coach...please fuck me," I begged to him as I looked up at him. "Please....ohhh god, please....."

He smiled at me and stroked my face. "You want it, don't you, you lil' slut....you want my cock don't you?"

"That's what I said.....And I don't just want it....I need it....please....please fuck me!"

I was in disbelief. I'd just begged him to fuck me. I told him I needed his cock...that I needed him to fuck me.

He reached between us and unzipped his pants, letting them fall down to his ankles. He pulled my naked body against his and I felt the warmth of his flesh enter me.

I was a whore. A slut...my mind raced over these thoughts as I felt his cock pound my insides. He held my body against his and kissed me deeply as he fucked me. I felt the explosion's inside me and I mumbled into his mouth that I was about to start cumming.

He pulled away and asked, "What did you say?"

"I'm gonna cum!" I said quickly, my breath quick.

"You don't have to tell me...I already know...I can feel it...." He smiled and continued to pump away inside. "Let me try something, okay?" I leaned back and let him take over my body, he reached down and stroked my clit with one hand while the other rubbed down my sides. I felt the thrusts grow deeper and quicker, and then he locked eyes with me. "Ready?" he asked.

"Yes..." I moaned. I felt his cock press against my cervix and press hard. I gasped and almost fainted. The pain was amazing but it felt so good! He was pressing the head of his cock into my cervix.

"Ready for me to cum baby?" he asked.

"Yes! Oh god, yes!" I gasped. He stroked harder on my clit and I came as his cock jumped inside me and I felt it begin to spew inside, releasing his semen into my womb. I laid back on the table, my head dizzy and my insides warm.

He continued to buck his hips until he was spent and he collapsed on top of me, his head turned and between my breasts. "That was awesome, Claire!" he said.

"Yes...yes it was...."

( to be continued.....Next chapter: GAME TIME! )

* MAKE SURE YOU VOTE TO HELP ME GET AN IDEA OF WHAT YOU LIKE. ALSO, FEEL FREE TO SEND ME YOUR FEEDBACK, YOU MAY REMAIN ANONYMOUS. *

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
on chapter 6 and loving it keep writting.

keep writing love the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I thought the sex was hot!

It was a great story! Don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bigger is better

Forget the people who want short stroke stories. If it isn't in the second chapter or longer than the first screen I don't even bother to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

i really liked this story as well as all 6 chapters. dont stop adding on to them

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Teach That Slut A Lesson! Ch. 01 Coach teaches a head cheerleader a lesson.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Virginators: College Buddies' Quest He remembers the first girl broken in by the club.in First Time
More Stories