It All Started With A Porno Mag

Story Info
Lise finds out how kinky brother is. Orgy ensues.
3.8k words
4.13
437.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annalise glanced up as her brother came in the room, quickly hiding the porno she’d been gawking at.

Anthony was instantly suspicious.

“What are you doing in my room?” He asked, stepping closer to her.

“Nothing…I was just looking for a binder. I need one for my math assignment and Mom said you would probably have some.”

He raised an eyebrow at her, weighing her words, then sighed.

“Yeah, I do. Here, I’ll get them for you.”

He moved to the closet, and she prayed to God he didn’t notice that it was now open, whereas before it had been shut.

She quickly hid the porno underneath her shirt, tucking it into the waistband of her skirt and pressing it to her body on the outside.

He turned around, an open backpack and a yellow binder in his hand. He handed it to her and threw the bag back into the closet, shutting the door.

“Is that all?” He asked, hinting that he wanted her to leave. He glanced down at her hand, which was clutching at the porno beneath her clothes.

“Are you alright?” He said, his mouth twitching as he gazed at it.

She quickly put the binder in front of her, shielding his view.

“I’m fine, I just have a stomachache. Well, I better go work on that assignment.” She said, and bolted for the door.

Safe in her room, she sat down on her bed and pulled the magazine from its hiding place. In big bold letters, it read “Incestuous Siblings Fuck!! Page 40” She flipped to the page, which she had been staring at earlier, and continued to look at it, absorbing every minute detail. A blonde couple was busily having sex, with the girl on top, her legs splayed and clutching at the man’s hips, facing the camera. Her mouth was open in a wide ‘oh’ and her eyes were half-shut as though she were experiencing great pleasure, with her hands cupping her smallish breasts. She could hardly see the man’s face in the picture, but a side photo, which showed them doggie-style, caught both their faces in mid-moans. They looked almost exactly alike. Finding herself strangely turned on, she began to finger her clit over her panties, wondering for the first time in her eighteen years of life what it would be like to fuck her brother, a college sophomore nearly twenty years old. Closing her eyes, she tried to envision it, and got more than she bargained for. In her mind’s eye, she was kneeling in front of her bed, hands clenching the mattress, as her brother pounded into her virgin flesh from behind. Her full breasts bounced back and forth in time with his thrusts, and he was holding onto her waist with one hand, while the other squeezed her ass cheek.

Annalise’s eyes fluttered open and she blanched when she saw her brother in the middle of the room, staring at her with a strange expression on her face.

She quickly moved her finger, which had been rubbing vigorously against her clit, and shut her legs, forgetting for the moment about the porno, so humiliated was she.

“I—I can explain…” She stuttered, jumping off the bed and putting up her hands.

He turned his gaze from her to the magazine on the bed, and she reddened.

“Shit. Oh Anthony, I swear I wasn’t snooping. I really was looking for my binder. I remembered last year you had a couple in your closet, so I went to see if they were still there. Honest.”

He looked back at her, and held up a hand.

“No, no, it’s ok. I don’t mind. Did you like it?”

“Like what?” She asked him, mildly confused.

He motioned to the porno and her cheeks burned.

“Well, I…um…yeah, I did.”

He nodded slowly, never taking his eyes from hers.

“I noticed it under your shirt, Lise. I came in here to talk to you about it. To explain is more like it, though I think you’ve done enough explaining for the both of us.” He sat down on the bed, motioning for her to follow, and picked it up.

“Has anyone ever done this to you before?” He asked pointing to the magazine.

She bit her lip. “No…a guy put his finger in me once, but that’s all.”

He gestured to a photo of the sister sucking her brother’s cock.

“What about this?”

She shook her head. “Derek wanted me to when we were going out, but I didn’t want to. His…His penis smelled funny, and if it smelled funny, I knew it would taste even worse.”

Anthony chuckled softly, closing the magazine and setting it on the floor.

“You can say dick if you want. It doesn’t bother me.”

She smiled guiltily. “I know, but it sounds so dirty.”

“Can I tell you something, Lise?” He looked at her, his dark brown eyes burning holes into her identical ones.

“Sure.” She replied, putting a strand of her inky black hair behind her ear.

He touched the same strand as he spoke. “That magazine used to be a friend of mine’s. He had this fetish, well, obsession really, about fucking his sister. Whenever we would talk about sex, his sister was all he would talk about. How great her legs were, how pretty her hair, how firm her breasts. After he met you, he gave the magazine to me, telling me it was full of ideas and I should try using them. I was disgusted, but intrigued, so I took it. He ended up forcing himself onto his sister, raping her pretty much, and he didn’t use protection. He got four months of punishment, she got a lifetime. Their child has Down’s syndrome and will never be smarter than a second grader. You’re probably wondering why I’m telling you this, and well, this is why. Until I saw this magazine, I had never thought of you as anything but my cute, lovable younger sister.”

She stared at him in shock, and started to tell him that it had been the same for her, when he cut her off.

“Please, let me finish. Lise, after I saw this magazine, I started having dreams about you. We would fuck on my bed, on your bed, in the bathroom, on the kitchen table, everywhere. I would wake up with huge hard-ons. I know it’s sick, but I can’t help it. I want you so much baby sister. But if you don’t want me, I won’t press it. I would never hurt you in any way, because you’re my sis and I love you. Don’t ever forget that, ok? I would never do what he did, no matter how much I wanted you.”

Annalise was speechless. She found herself wanting to hug him, soothe him, and kiss him all at the same time.

She hugged him first, and he responded instantly, pulling her into his lap and pressing her firmly against his chest. She breathed in deeply, the feel of his fit body against hers making her stomach knot.

“Until I saw that magazine, I had never looked at you as anything but my responsible older brother.”

He was breathing heavily, finding it hard to resist touching her firm nipples, which were pressed up against his broad chest and moved provocatively as she spoke.

“And now?” He asked, looking deep into her eyes.

“Now I just want to feel you inside me, to feel your body rubbing against mine as you take me.”

He exhaled in one big sigh and closed his eyes, hugging her even more tightly against him. “Oh Lise, I love you so much. You’re so beautiful.” He murmured into her ear, finally allowing himself to touch her. He caressed every inch of her body as she sat on him--she responded in sighs when his hands found her breasts and moans when they found her groin.

He touched his lips gently to hers, and she returned the kiss hungrily, pushing him backwards until they were lying on the bed with her straddling him.

Anthony pressed his hardening cock against her pussy through their clothes.

She groaned and began nibbling at his neck, then pulled up his shirt and explored his heaving chest with her tongue.

He gripped her shoulders, moaning beneath her, his cock rigid and begging for release.

She felt it and began to rub against it provocatively, giving him a sultry smile.

He stared at her, never seeing this side of her. She was unbelievably sexy, and all he could think of was ravaging her.

He flipped them over so he was on top of her and kissed her deeply, then took off his shirt. Her hands were instantly touching his bare flesh and tugging at his jeans.

He unbuttoned them and slid them off, exposing his boxers. His rigid cock, a little over eight inches and the width of a half-dollar, poked through the flap, and she couldn’t take her eyes off it. It was completely different than Derek’s. Derek’s had been a dark brown, and he was uncircumcised. Not to mention maybe half the size of her brother’s beautiful dark pink dick.

She pulled down his boxers, revealing his member in all its glory. There were some carefully trimmed tufts of dark hair surrounding it, but his balls were clean shaven and a lighter pink. She wrapped her hands around his dick, loving the way it felt in her grasp.

She massaged it gently, causing Anthony to moan and his dick to throb and swell slightly.

She stuck her tongue out and licked the head curiously.

Anthony jerked and put his hand on her head to steady himself.

She smiled up at him, then began exploring his cock with her tongue. She licked every last inch of him, then moved on to his balls, licking them, then taking each in her mouth and sucking softly, feeling herself getting wetter and wetter as the sounds escaping his lips grew louder. She returned to his head and licked a circle around it, then gently wrapped her lips around it. She sucked several more inches into her mouth, holding onto the base of his cock with her hand. She started rubbing it as she began teasing the cock with her tongue, sucking more in, then licking, until her lips were against her hand and his cock was brushing the back of her throat.

Anthony was lost in a sea of ecstasy as she started to fuck his dick with her mouth. It had never felt this good before, not with anyone. He shuddered, his dark brown hair falling into his eyes.

He looked down at her then. She was looking up at him, devouring his 7 inch cock as she watched him react.

She wanted him to cum in her mouth; she wanted to taste it and swallow it, but he stopped her and gently removed his dick from her sweet lips.

She whimpered, looking up at him pleadingly, but he picked her up and laid her on the bed. Taking off her shirt, he was finally exposed to her full breasts, barely restrained underneath a black lace bra. He carefully removed it and brushed her nipples with his thumb, leaning over her and kissing her as he did so.

She pressed her body up against his, loving the feel of his hard cock against her panties, her pussy aching for it, wanting it.

He kissed his way down to her breasts, then took each nipple in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the hard flesh, then bit it ever so softly, causing her to writhe and moan beneath him. He left a trail of kisses to her stomach, where he bit the edge of her ribcage, causing her to gasp and knot her fingers in his hair. She was wondered how such a little gesture could light her pussy on fire.

Pulling down her skirt and panties, he was finally face to face with her clean-shaven, raw pink pussy. He spread her legs, revealing her clit and spreading her pussy lips.

She sighed as the cool air invaded her most private place, feeling electrified as she thought of her brother putting his dick there and pushing it inside of her.

He didn’t, however. Instead, he bent his head down and kissed.

Her legs jerked and she clutched at the bedcovers, never feeling anything so exquisite before in her life. He was using his tongue now, brushing it against her clit and sucking on it gently, causing what seemed like a flood of juices to escape her virgin flesh.

He lapped up the sweet fluids and licked delicately at her hole. She thrust her pussy up to his tongue, whimpering and shuddering beneath his ministrations.

He pressed it inside of her, moving it in a circular motion.

She spasmed and bucked against him, moaning.

When she was close to orgasm, he quickly withdrew, and moved over her, his dick rubbing up against her most private place.

“Tell me to fuck you.” He said in her ear, then moved his face over hers, his breathe leaving a moist trail over her skin.

“Oh fuck me, fuck me Anthony, fuck your baby sister.”

He thrust it in gently, the tensing of her body not lost on him. When she relaxed, getting used to this new intrusion, he began to pump slowly in and out of her, until she became well-lubricated, then hammered away at her, fucking her as hard as he could.


She writhed beneath him, moaning, and soon was raising her pussy to meet his thrusts.

He couldn’t believe how tight she was and it made him almost instantly feel the need to cum.

“Anthony,” She gasped between thrusts, “I’m not protected.”

“Then let’s make a baby.”

She hammered even more quickly against his dick, obviously accepting the suggestion.

With a guttural sound, he came, spurting his juices deep inside of her.

She came as well, and a hot flood of her juices enveloped his cock, filling them both with mind-blowing pleasure.

She cried out, tensing, then collapsed against the sweaty bedcovers.

“Oh my god Anthony, that was so beautiful.” She said softly.

He lay next to her and held her close.

“Yes it was. I want to have a baby with you. I love you so much Lise.”

“I love you too, Anthony, but what will Mom and Dad say?”

He gazed at her for a few moments, sighing.

“I don’t know, love. I don’t know.”

“You’re WHAT?” Elizabeth Sanderson said, staring at them both in shock.

“We’re in love, Mom.” Anthony said again, putting his arm protectively around his sister.

Their father, Matthew Sanderson, looked at one, then the other, a strange expression on his face.

Elizabeth gazed at them for some time, knowing that it was wrong, and yet was somehow aroused. She pictured them fucking in her mind, and found herself getting wet.

Her nipples hardened as the picture changed. Suddenly it was her Anthony was fucking, instead of Annalise.

She moaned slightly, and her children looked at her, confused expressions on their faces.

Matthew cleared his throat. He had been having fantasies about Annalise since she was thirteen, and decided if his son got to fuck her, he would too.

“Come here, Annalise.” His voice was quiet, but firm.

She moved so she stood in front of him, somewhat frightened as to the punishment she was sure she was going to receive.

“You’ve been a very bad girl.” He said softly, cupping her breast in his hand.

She inhaled sharply, her pussy tingling as her father began to massage her nipple.

Elizabeth walked over to Anthony, wrapping her arms around his neck.

“And you’ve been a very bad boy.” She said, sighing and pressing her lips to his.

Their tongues danced and Anthony wrapped his arms around his mother, grabbing her ass in his hands.

She sighed happily and rubbed her groin against his, feeling his dick harden beneath his clothes.

“Fuck Mama, Anthony. Fuck me good.” She murmured, pulling off her shirt and exposing her soft, small breasts. He covered them with kisses, licking around her small nipples and dark pink areolas.

She moaned softly, cupping them in her hands as he began to nibble on her tiny nubs.

Matthew was already undressed and had his cock in his naked daughter’s mouth.

She was sucking on it hungrily, but he wanted more, so he put his hand on her head to steady himself and began to fuck her face.

“That’s right, let Daddy fuck your face, you bad little girl.” He said, loading her mouth with precum. His dick was at least an inch bigger in length and width compared to her brother’s, and she was having trouble breathing what with him ramming it down her throat as he was. Luckily, he suddenly pulled out, stroking it as he told her to get on the table.

She got on the table and turned to sit down.

He pulled her backwards so she was hanging off past her hips, her puckered star fully exposed as was her dark pink pussy.

He rammed his cock in her, and she gasped in alarm as his huge member filled her pussy.

He pumped into her, flattening her breasts against the wood surface with each thrust, his balls banging against her clit.

They were both moaning loudly, lost in the throes of passion.

Anthony and Elizabeth were ready. She crawled onto the table, lying down next to her daughter and spreading her legs wide for her son’s cock.

He paused just before entering her to stare at Annalise as their father fucked her.

His father had her smooth ass cheeks trapped in his hands as he pounded into her, but from the sounds she was making, he doubted wasn’t pleasing her.

He turned his attention back to his mother, who was trembling before him, waiting for his seed.

“So you want your little boy to fuck you Mom?”

“Oh yes, fuck me, baby. Fuck me as hard and as fast as you can.”

He complied, shoving all seven inches up to the hilt in her wet tight darkness.

She nearly shrieked and met his wild thrusts with her own, driving his cock deep inside of her.

He hammered away, loving the feel of his mother’s tight pussy, and loving the fact that his sister was getting fucked by their dad right next to him.

“Daddy, don’t cum inside of me, I’m not protected.” Annalise said between moans.

She turned her head and stared levelly at Anthony, daring him to say anything.

He remained silent save for the occasional grunt as he pistoned in and out of his mother’s flesh.

Matthew pulled out, somewhat displeased. The best part of his fantasy was always filling her with his seed. Sometimes it ended with her getting pregnant with his child. A smile soon crept across his lips as he decided he would cum in her after all.

He pumped his dick into her pussy a couple more times, getting it nice and wet. Then, he aimed for the hole just above.

Annalise barely had time to breathe before he was buried to the hilt in her virgin ass.

She screamed.

Grinning wickedly, he fucked her ass as hard as he could, loving how tight it was and how much pain he was causing.

Anthony stared at his father, anger welling up in his stomach.

Annalise’s cries quickly changed from pain to pleasure however, and he relaxed and continued fucking his mom’s warm hole.

“Would you like to fuck my ass baby?” She asked him as he rammed into her.

“Maybe later. Right now I just want to cum inside of you.”

She smiled softly to herself, knowing it was the right time of the month to conceive, and she hadn’t been taking her birth control pills.

He pulled out of her suddenly, and she frowned worriedly.

“What’s the matter honey?”

He smiled at her.

“Nothing, just wanted to change positions.”

She winked at him and got off the table, pushing him down so he was laying flat across the wood surface.

Annalise’s body was against his, and he could feel her shudder’s as their father continued to hammer away at her tightest hole.

Elizabeth straddled her son, allowing her pussy to once again envelope his cock.

He moaned loudly as she sank down his length, loving the way she felt on him.

She began to grind against him, her tits bouncing in his face as she fucked him.

Matthew continued to fuck his daughter’s ass, hardly able to believe how tight she was.

She was shuddering beneath him now, drenching the table in her juices.

“You like your daddy’s cock in your ass, don’t you?” He asked her, continuing to ram into her, loving the way his balls slapped against her swollen clit.

“Yes, oh fuck yes. I love it. Harder daddy.”

He was more than happy to oblige, and fucked her tight hole as hard as he could.

It wasn’t long before he felt himself tensing, and without warning he came inside of her, drenching her asshole in his juices. It flowed out around his dick, dripping from both their bodies as she shuddered and came with him.

He collapsed against her, his dick still lodged deep in her ass, and kissed her back.

“You’re so tight and so delicious.” He told her, resting his cheek against her sweaty body.

He turned his head and watched as his wife continued to fuck their son with enthusiasm, swearing and moaning with abandon.

12