All Comments on 'It All Started With A Porno Mag'

by ucimdboss

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Unprotected sex with virgins is wrong

A well written story but the idea that the kind protective brother would want to make his sister pregant is stupid.

Sex is fun, babies are important lifelong responsibilites

wertmailwertmailover 20 years ago
almost a good story

you could have left the pregnancy part out

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
don't let the father inpegnant the daughter,

Have the son get both pregnant and the sister and brother fall deeply in love. I so not have any sisters but always fantasized about fucking one and inpregnating her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Does size matter?

Was it a 7" cock or an 8"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Sstupid

Too simmple. Should have given more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
keep it up plz

i enjoyed this story very much and would like to see if the tow do get pregnent tks

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Good story, 'cept for this part

When the kids told their folks that they were in love and the folks got outraged... what happened in the 5 seconds to make them start having sex there kids. Hell if the kids loved each other 1) they wouldn't have sex other people, and 2) if they did, why their parents? Especially when the son gets pissed at his father for hurting his sis... seems kinda bogus to me. Other than that though it was a really good story. Awesome ideas behind it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Remembering my cousin

This brought back some fond memories for me.I was living at my Auties house with her and my 16 year old female cousin. I came home one night and there was my cousin on my bed reading one of my Mayfair men's magazines with her panties at her ankles and two of her fingers deep in her cunt.Seeing her doing this made me as horney as hell so I walked over to her pull her fingers out and I knelt down licked her out until she had a screeming orgasm, then she laid me on my back and fucked the hell out of meI

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good

It turned me on until i came when i read this story. Well done with many good details behind it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Family Orgies Rock!

So sick of just reading individual stories about son-mom, bro-sis, dad-daughter. Sex is out in the open in my family and we all take turns getting each other off. Finally a story that depicts the endless possibilities of our type of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Gentle start, but ????

I liked the start with a gentle, caring brother, but somewhere it took a turn. Somehow, it was like a different, less sophisticated, author took over the story.

In a way, it was a shame because the story was off to a very good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
NO KNOCK UPS !!

You could've & should've left out the part about the sluts getting knocked up !!

It was an excellent story, except for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Liked some of it

Parts of the story were pretty hot, but I didn't like the pregnancy part, incest babies are not cool. I also thought the parents came on to them too fast, didn't seem natural.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
no parents

good until you got the parents involved that ruined the rest of the story once they were involved i stopped reading it wasn't worth wasting my time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
another asshole

another asshole ruins a story by involving the parents and adding violencesorry i wasted my time on this crap i will never read any of your stories again

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Total Rubbish

Total Rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Family Pleasures

Great story. As a male who grew up living in a house with only my mother and sister, I fully understand the need to have a "family connection". My sister was one year younger and me and as she grew up into a very pretty young lady I spent many hours jacking off just thinking about her. Our mother was gone out of the house for long periods of time and we didn't know what kind of work she did. It finally dawned on me that she worked as a whore, which excited me even more.My goal was to fuck both of them. I began walking around the house in my jocky shorts and made it a point for my sister to see my hard cock. I'd be on the couch jacking off, knowing that she was peeping thru the door.I'd moan her name. I could see her fingering herself so I knew that she was for the taking. A few days pasted and I finally decided that I had to have her regardless of how she felt about it. I was in my bedroom, knowing that she was going to pass by to go to her room so I stood at the door and waited. As she came down the hall and got even with my room I grabbed her and tossed her on the bed. Explaining that she had two choices. She could strip off all of her clothes or I'd do it for her because I was going to spend the rest of the day fucking her, like it or not and that she was now my whore to do with as I liked. She stipped and got on the bed with her legs hanging over the side. I walked up, rammed my cock into her and fucked her for at least one hour. When we stopped for a rest I gave her a set of rules to live by from now on. The first was that she was never to wear panties again and would always sit with her legs open so I, or anyone else could see her cunt. With her as my slut I got lots of blow jobs, ass sucking and pussy eating. even drank some of her piss. Very quickly our mother figured out wait was going on and wanted to join in. We agreed under one condition which was that now and she'd bring one of her tricks home with her so we could have an orgy. It has worked great to a point where I've cucked cocks and been ass fucked. We are now three committed whores and love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous