It Began With an E-mail

Story Info
Master's e-mailed morning instructions for his slave wife.
3.6k words
3.79
23.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Autom's eyes open early in the morning; she yawned, swung her legs over the edge of the bed, and sat upright. Her toes dangling inches from the floor due to the height of the bed frame. Autom yawned again slowly coming to life before she dropped to the ground, stretching languidly as she stood. She puttered around for a bit doing her usual morning routine, eventually moving to her computer. Autom briefly skimmed through a few news sites. Tiring quickly of the media machine madness, she switched to her Facebook account. An e-mail awaited her. Autom clicked the icon opening the missive.

Good morning, slave. Today, first thing you will do is shower and shave. Then you will insert the ben-wa balls I have left out for you into your pussy. You will put on makeup and braid your hair. You will put on something sexy for me under your regular clothing. I want you nice and clean when I awake so I can make you dirty and wet.A mischievous grin played across Autom's lovely features as she complied with her master's orders then waited for him to rouse from slumber, the balls deep in her pussy and looking gorgeous as ever.

Her master woke shortly after she had completed her tasks and moved through his sleepy delirium toward consciousness. Autom sat patiently at her desk looking lovely, a devilish gleam in her beautiful brown eyes. Her master spoke. "Come here. I want to look at you." his deep melodic voice filtering out to her ears from the bedroom. Autom moved into the room and did a slow spin at the bedside. Her master looked her over from head to toe appreciating every inch of her curvaceous form. "Show me that you did what I asked." his deep voice rumbled. Autom pulled down her pants to reveal the black with white poke-a-dot panties that she had chosen, taking note of her master's approving grin.

She hooked her thumbs in the elastic waist of her panties and slowly, teasingly, slid them halfway down her luscious thighs. Her master's grin widened as his gorgeous slave showed off her freshly shaven pussy, the light blue nylon cord of the ben-wa balls hanging from between her amazing lips. "Exquisite!" the low base of his voice sent chills down her spine as he spoke the word of praise. Her master rolled out of bed to stand beside her. He put his hands on Autom's and gently pulled her panties back up. He knelt and then did the same with her jeans. He looked into her eyes and grinned as she fastened the button. "Good you are ready. Let's go to breakfast." He spun Autom around and gave her ass a good smack causing the balls inside her to undulate. She gave a little yelp at the sting of the blow and following sensation of the ben-wa balls. Autom looked back over her shoulder playfully at him as he began to dress.

During the thirty minute drive to the dinner Autom's master taunted her, telling her how he was looking forward to stripping the clothing off of her after their outing. To see how wet her pussy got as he pulled the ben-wa balls from her, fondling and licking the soft flesh of her labia. All the while, every bump and jar of the vehicle caused the balls to vibrate within her sending little ripples of pleasure through her body as they drove on. When the couple arrived at the restaurant, Autom's master entered ahead of her leading them to a table in the back corner of the dining area. She couldn't help but wonder if anyone could hear the balls moving inside her as they walked past a few of the other customers.

The couple sat and promptly ordered their food as the waitress had walked up behind them, coffee pot in hand. Once the waitress had walked off, Autom's master leaned over the table and took her hands into his. Looking deep into her eyes he spoke in a low conspiratorial tone, "I can't wait to get you home my slimy little slut!" Autom felt her face flush and giggled shyly, looking down at the light brown paper place mat in front of her. She couldn't wait either. It wasn't long before their food had arrived. Autom's master continued to make suggestive comments in low tones of the things he wanted to do to her. The couple quickly ate their meal, anticipation getting the better of them.

Again, on their ride home Autom's master teased her with things he wanted to do to her. Her excitement mounting, she could barely wait and had long since soaked through her panties. They pulled into their drive, exited the car, and headed straight for their bedroom, Autom in the lead. A few paces ahead of her master, Autom reached the edge of the bed before him. She turned and stood motionless, facing the doorway, arms pressed to her side, presenting herself to him. Her master walked past her to the opposite side of the bed, reaching for a drawer in the frame beneath. From it he removed a black leather paddle, similar to a Ping-Pong paddle in shape and size, and a set of soft black foam cuffs that bound at the wrists with Velcro and linked in the center with metal clasps that could be attached to whatever one wanted.

Her master grabbed Autom's right wrist tightly and quickly attached one cuff. He then spun her around to face the bed attaching the other cuff to her left wrist, binding Autom's hands behind her back. His arms encircled her waist, embracing her passionately for but a moment. Her master's hands shifted position and deftly began unfastening her jeans, removing the article of clothing with an unceremonious flourish. A sudden thought popped into Autom's mind just then, Lauren was coming for a visit today and would be arriving soon. "You better hurry and do what you will. Lauren is going to be here soon." As the words left Autom's lips she realized that her master had the leather strapped ball gag in hand.

Gagged and bound at the wrists, Autom's master bent her over the edge of the bed. Through his jeans, she could feel his hard cock against the exposed flesh of her thighs as he pressed up against her. He began to paddle her ass, each stroke harder than the next causing the balls to undulate in her now dripping pussy. Her master paused, leaned over her bent form and took a handful of her hair in his left hand, gripping tightly. He rasped into her ear, "We are going to do this until she gets here. You understand, slut. While she is here you will leave the balls in MY pussy the entire time. You can't cum until I give permission! You got that, MY little slimy slut!" He managed to get in a few more solid licks before they heard a vehicle pull up to the house.

Autom heard her master's audible sigh of irritation at the interruption. He released Autom from her bindings and had her redress before Lauren entered the house, save her soaking wet panties and the ben-wa balls still buried deep in Autom's pussy. The entire time their friend was there, every chance her master got, he would give Autom's hips a little shake and whisper in her ear the things he might do to her once Lauren had gone. Nearly an hour and a half passed before their friend decided to head out. Autom was relieved; she wasn't sure how much more she could take. She was really turned on and extremely wet. Autom felt as though she was starting to soak through her pants as well as her already saturated panties.

As Lauren left and the door closed behind her, Autom's master grabbed her hair tightly at the base of her skull with one hand and wrapped the other around Autom's throat, whispering in her ear, "I am going to shove my fist in that slimy pussy of yours!" Her master forcibly moved her into the bedroom and pulled off all her clothing. He gagged and blindfolded her, then helped guide her naked, sightless, form onto her back in the center of the bed, arms at her sides. With his living toy laid out before him and blinded to his movements, Autom's master rummaged through the drawer again. From within its confines he withdrew a second set of cuffs identical to the first in design, just slightly larger, a set of nipple clamps connected by a thin length of chain, and a pink glass dildo. This piece was not, however, shaped like a penis. One end was tapered to a rounded tip and three connected spheres, each with its own texture of ribs and knobs, comprised the remainder of its overall curved length. Blinded and unable to voice protest Autom lay still, listening to the shuffling sounds of her master moving about the bedroom and wondered what was to come next.

She felt his strong hands at her right wrist attaching the soft foam cuff tightly. Then outstretching her arm to the corner of the bed where he attached the cuff's linkage to a metal ring fixed at the end of a rope which could be manipulated for length as needed. Autom's master drew the rope taught and repeated the process with her remaining limbs, restraining each to a corner of the bed frame. With Autom now outstretched and secured, gagged and blindfolded, her master moved to the foot of the bed and paused to admire his bound toy. He watched her sumptuous breasts move with the rhythm of her nervous breath, his eyes traced the graceful curves of her hips and thighs coming to rest on Autom's pussy, glistening and soaking with her own juices. A wicked grin played across her master's face.

Autom heard the slight rattle of a chain then felt the grip of her master's left hand upon her left breast. He squeezed hard the soft flesh causing a sharp intake of breath from Autom at the force of pressure. Her master leaned over her and she felt the flicker of his warm moist tongue playing with her nipple, forcing it to stand erect. A moment later Autom felt the pinching pressure of the first clamp as it was attached. She relaxed a little as he released his hand from her breast and began to sink into the sensation of the clamp when he moved around to the other side of the bed, repeating the process on her right.

He took his time as he moved to position himself, in a kneeling posture, between her legs on the bed. Autom's master lightly brushed his finger tips from the cuffs at her ankles up across her thighs and the soft flesh of her stomach to tug at the chain connecting the nipple clamps. The pinch and pull at her breasts caused Autom's chest to rise quickly as she took in a sharp breath and held it. After a moment her master released the chain laying it gently on her chest, she gradually exhaled. His fingers continued their journey across her form to her lovely wet labia sending shivers throughout her body.

For a moment the fingers of her master's left hand gently stroked and caressed her glistening wet lips then deftly splayed them apart allowing him better access to the light blue nylon loop of the ben-wa balls. Autom's body quivered at the sensation. With the index finger of his right hand Autom's master hooked the loop and began to slowly pull the two connected spheres from her slimy pussy. Her body writhed as he did so, a delighted smile on his face as he watched the soft warm pink flesh separate at the passage of the spheres, coated with Autom's fluids. She issued a soft muffled moan through the gag when the second ball slid out of her.

Again she felt something gliding over her labia sending little ripples of pleasure throughout her restrained body, gently probing, seeking its way into her. Autom thought her master was about to put his fingers in her, except, it felt cool and smooth to the touch. As the tapered tip had sunk its depth between her lips she knew which toy he had chosen. Autom's body writhed with pleasure as her master began to slowly drive the glass dildo deeper and deeper into her wanting pussy. He leaned forward and she felt his lips, teeth, and tongue as he kissed, bit, and licked her exposed stomach while continuously thrusting and twisting the pink toy into her. Autom's muffled moans became increasingly louder and the convulsion like movements of her body stronger with the myriad of sensations assaulting her.

The kissing stopped suddenly and the motion between her legs slowed. Autom felt her master shift position. She felt the warmth of his breath on her neck and his hard cock pressed up against her stomach. "My gorgeous slut wife. You will come when I tell you." his deep voice whispered in her ear. Her master rammed the dildo deep inside her one last time and held it there for a minute before he quickly slid it out of her. Autom's ample chest was heaving from exhilaration. There was a pause in her master's movements, then a sudden quick slap to Autom's pussy and the word "Mine!" growled by her master.

Autom felt her master shift position on the bed again and wondered, panting with excitement, what was next. She heard a sound like that of a tissue coming out of the box followed by the sound of elastic stretching like the noise rubber exercise straps make. Her master had put on a pair of nylon gloves. Autom began to feel probing fingers around her hips and then between her thighs. Nipples still clamped tight, unable to see, to move, or utter anything more than a muffed sound, Autom began to feel fingers probing, exploring her pussy. She heard an approving gasp of breath from her master as three of his fingers easily slid into her wet snatch. Autom heard another slight moan from him as the fourth finger slid in her with ease, her pussy invitingly taking them after having the balls in her for most of the day and then being fucked with the glass toy.

With his fingers still in her she then felt the flesh of her master's tongue as it danced and played with her hood and clit sending shivers of pleasure through her. Autom felt the stretch of her pussy lighten as her master slid two of his fingers out and began to massage and play with her ass. Her muffled moans grew louder again and the quivering movements of her body intensified as he slid one, then two fingers into her ass. Autom's master continued to play with his slaves holes and occasionally plied his tongue, driving Autom to the brink of orgasm. Again her master suddenly stopped, Autom panting and writhing in ecstasy, she was so close she didn't want him to stop. Autom heard her master growl the word "Mine!" and gasped as another quick stinging slap came to her master's pussy reminding Autom that she was not allowed to cum until told.

She heard a click like the cap of something opening. Shortly after, Autom felt something caressing and probing her ass again. She began to feel something gently sliding in, not a finger this time but something else, tapered like the glass toy yet softer. Autom heard another low deep moan from her master as she felt the small corkscrew like butt plug slide up into her ass. She too, gave a deep long moan as the plug reached its base, fully in her. With the plug buried hilt deep, Autom began to feel fingers probing her glistening labia once more. One, then two, then three, then four of his fingers moving in and out of her, stretching her. Her master's deep guttural voice came like rumbling music to her ears, "My amazing slut wife. My pussy slave." as she felt her flesh straining around her master's hand, butt plug deep in her ass.

Autom could hardly stand it, her curvaceous body writhed in her restraints, the chain of the nipple clamps jingled between her ample breasts, her pussy began to involuntarily clamp down on her master's hand. Autom was on the verge of an orgasm again. Her master quickly withdrew his soaked gloved hand from her tightening hole only to wrap it firmly around her throat. She could feel the slick wet of her own fluids coating the nylon glove on her skin. "Cum when I tell you, you slimy, filthy little slut of a wife!" her master growled indignantly. Autom's body went still and rigid, her face began to flush at the lack of oxygen. Her master grinned with wicked pleasure and released her throat after a moment allowing Autom to breathe easier again.

She felt her master shift his position on the bed once more and the release of pressure as one, then the other, of the nipple clamps were removed. He gently kissed each nipple after release causing a shudder and a muffled gasp of breath from Autom at the sensation. She felt the butt plug slowly, gently, sliding out of her ass as he removed it. She heard her master's low moan of appreciation as he gazed upon Autom's sloppy wet holes. Panting with excitement and anticipation, Autom was unsure of what to expect next. She could hear her master shuffling around the room again and the snap of rubber as he removed the gloves. Unexpectedly, she felt him at her wrist removing the cuff linkage from the rope. Autom was a little surprised as her master repeated the process completely freeing her ankles from restraint, though leaving the cuffs at her wrists.

Still blindfolded and gagged, Autom's master helped guide her to the edge of the bed and off to stand on the floor. He took her wrists and attached the linkage at the center, binding them in front of her. Autom's master carefully removed the ball gag. He gently cupped her lovey face with his right hand, kissed her lovingly on the lips, and then quickly shifted his hand to the back of her head and a hand full of hair. Her master's voice rasped in her ear, "I can't wait for my slutty wife to feel me cum! On your knees!" Autom did as she was told and knelt before him. In doing so she discovered the Astroglide bottle and a rather large dong waiting for her. A translucent blue monstrosity, roughly eleven inches long by three inches in diameter. Her master's deep voice came to her ears again, "I want you riding that while you suck my cock." Without question Autom positioned the toy between her legs and rubbed the lubricant along its shaft. She began to ease its bulbous head between her labia and slowly into her wanting pussy. Autom could feel her flesh stretching to accommodate the size of the thing. Slowly she adjusted to its girth and began to ease herself into a steady graceful rhythm up and down its thick shaft.

Autom's master took a step back to enjoy watching his living toy ride the huge dong for a moment, grinning devilishly. He moved back to her and roughly took a fist full of Autom's hair with his right hand. Her master pulled her head back slightly and gripped her throat tight with his left. Autom's movements froze as she struggled for breath. "You cum when I tell you, slut!" he growled down to her. All Autom could mutter was a gasped "Yes." in response to the assault. Her master released his hand from her throat and positioned himself in front of her kneeling form. She could feel the tip of his throbbing cock at her lips. Autom raised her bound hands taking hold of his member, she began to lick and suck enthusiastically as if it were her favorite Popsicle. She renewed the rhythmic motion of her hips, inching her way down the huge shaft of the dong to her master's delight. His hand still at the back of Autom's head, her master began to force his cock farther down her throat with every few thrusts.

Her moans of pleasure, muffled by the cock being rammed into her mouth, grew in intensity. Her body began to undulate and writhe with ecstasy; she wanted desperately to please her master. And to cum! Autom could barely contain the orgasm building within her when she heard her master's words "Are you ready to cum for me?" Though she couldn't speak, her body language told him she was. Her master began to brutally face fuck her, gagging her repeatedly, occasionally pushing her as far down on his cock and the big toy as he could.

Finally, he granted her release. "Cum for me, slut! Cum for me NOW!!" he growled. At his command Autom rose up off the dong as her body tensed and convulsed under the intensity of sensation overtaking her. The toy sliding easily from her stretched pussy. Her shapely thighs quivered from the exertion. She gripped his cock tight in her hands as he pulled it from her mouth. A second later her master moaned deeply with pleasure and shot his load over her chin and chest. Autom, deeply pleased and exhausted, nearly collapsed to the floor, his warm cum, her prize, dripping down her face and ample breasts.