It Began with Apples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something Morris had occasionally begged her to do.

"Please go, Morris," Carol said. "I'm sorry. I really am. But I belong to John now."

She hadn't really meant to say that she belonged to John, but the words had come out and she realized they were true. She had never thought of herself as belonging to anyone but she knew she couldn't refuse anything he wanted or needed. She was his property to do with as he wished and she knew it.

Morris looked angry and then sad and then he turned and went out the door. He slammed the door hard behind him.

"I didn't want to hurt him," Carol said.

:"I know you didn't," he said. "I'm sorry it had to happen. But you know that you and I were meant to be together. You know that, don't you?"

She nodded. "Yes."

He took her out to dinner at the fanciest Italian restaurant in town and she had never been treated as well. He was a complete gentleman, showing her a side of him she hadn't yet seen. He made her laugh. He opened doors for her. He pulled out her chairs. He bought her a rose and paid a violinist to play love songs at the their table.

She noticed that both men and women seemed to rush to please him. He got perfect service. Men looked at him apprehensively and some women did too, but she saw a lot of interest in other women's eyes. She couldn't understand what he had that other men didn't, but something. Perhaps it was that he was an alpha male when there were so many who were only pretending.

After dinner, he told her he had too much wine and they were going home in a taxi. She was suspicious because he didn't seem to be the type of man who ever had too much wine. He took her outside but it wasn't a taxi waiting. Instead there was a black stretch limo. She got into the back seat with him.

He had her sit across from him in the limo. There was a bar in the limo and he fixed them both a drink he called a White Russian. It was a bit like a milkshake with a kick. She could feel the alcohol spreading through her body and she shivered.

"I didn't want to drive," he told her. "I wanted to talk to you."

"Yes," she said, her voice trembling.

"You are an incredibly beautiful woman, but you've had your own way for a long time. I don't think that's made you happy. I think you need the kind of man who will love and protect but also keep you in line."

"Keep me in line?" she asked.

" Maybe a spanking now and then," he suggested.

She looked into his eyes and felt faint.

"I don't think I want that," she said.

"I think you do. In fact, I think you need one right now. So why don't you stretch across my lap."

There was absolutely no way she was going to do that. She was sure the limo driver could see into the back. It would be humiliating even if it didn't hurt. Nobody had spanked her since she was five years old.

"I'm waiting," he said.

She said no again but she was moving almost involuntarily. God, why couldn't she say no to this man? She struggled but somehow she kept a little dignity while stretching herself across his lap. He put his hand on her bottom. She looked up and she caught a reflection in the light between the seats.

"The limo driver can see us," she said.

"Yes. And tonight he'll probably go home and fuck the hell out of his wife thinking about you and wishing you were his woman."

A shiver went through her again.

He spanked her through her tight red dress. He didn't hurt her. He was not trying to hurt her. She knew what he was doing. He was simply proving his dominance over her and she was letting him. Every time his hand smacked her bottom, she felt another shiver of heat going through her body. The way she was laying, she could feel the heat of him and his cock growing against her.

He stopped spanking her and pulled her up so that she was sitting in his lap. He turned her so she was facing the front of the limo. Now she could see the limo driver's eyes as he looked into the rear view mirror. Hands cupped her breasts.

No, she thought. They are my tits. For him, they are tits. Anything he wants.

He pulled her skirt and she said nothing. She helped him get it to her waist. She didn't protest. She moved when he unzipped himself and she helped him get her panties out of the way. She didn't give a damn if the limo driver watched. She didn't give a damn if the whole world watched. She wanted to prove she was his woman.

She sat down on his cock. She drew it deep within herself and she held it there for a long time without moving. She could feel his meat throbbing inside her. She loved the sensation. She reached up and held his hands over her tits and she started to bounce. She thought nothing had ever felt so good. It felt wickedly hot, wickedly delicious, and wickedly wanton.

She was turning into a slut and she didn't care. She wanted it.

"You want to show him more," John said, and she knew exactly what he meant.

"Do you want me too," she asked

"Do it," he said,

She reached up and undid the buttons of her dress and she pulled it open. She couldn't get her bra so she just tugged it up around her neck so it would free her breasts. She knew she looked really obscene as she bounced up and down on his cock.

"You're going to do anything for me," John whispered.

"Anything," she whispered. "Anything you desire."

He slid his hands up, cupped her breasts and she moved faster on his thickening cock. She felt the tremendous shudder start through her body and then she gasping in sweet surrender and her juices were covering his cock. At the same time he thrust up inside her and his prick jumped and she felt his cum.

"Baby, baby, baby," he motioned.

He gave her two or three more hard thrusts and he settled back on the seat. She kept his throbbing meat inside her for as long as she could. Then she moved off. When he put his hand on her head, she knew what he wanted and she bent her head and took his softening cock into her mouth and cleaned it with her lips and tongue.

"Button up," he said, as she straightened up and she was glad to do it. The limo driver had already had enough of a show.

"I think we should get married," John said.

She snuggled up against him without saying anything. If he wanted to marry her, she would gladly agree. If he wanted her to walk down the aisle naked she would agree. She knew she was his woman and nothing else mattered, and for the first time in her life she was completely happy.

12