It Cuts Both Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heading straight for her desk, she grabbed Dan's cell number from the drawer and dialed it immediately. She walked toward the door, planning to close it once he picked up. She was surprised to hear what appeared to be his ringtone, coming from somewhere out in the building.

Keeping her phone to her ear, Jackie walked out and toward the cubicles. She stopped, stunned, and let the phone fall to her side. There stood Dan, fumbling to shut off his phone, and Julie, wiping cum off her thighs with her panties.

Letting out a disgusted gasp, she spun away, hearing both Dan and Julie saying, "Jackie, wait," at the same time. Walking into her office, she grabbed her purse and stuffed her cell inside. That's it -- I'm turning lesbian. I'm done with fucking cheating men. I should have just stuck to licking pussy in college, and never let Chris sweet-talk me back to the other side.

Walking back out, she keyed her exit code, and headed for the elevator. As the doors opened, she shook her head and thought, I need a drink. I need lots of drinks.

[------***------]

Chris unpacked his briefcase, pausing when he found something he didn't remember putting inside -- a CD sleeve. Turning it over, he found a note written on the other side.

Watch it, I thought you should know. A friend.

Confused and curious, Chris walked over to the computer and dropped the disk in the DVD tray.

The first two videos had him hard and throbbing, watching his wife furiously masturbating in her office. He had no idea how someone had come across them, but it was obvious that she didn't know she anyone was recording her. Starting the third video, his heart turned to lead in his chest.

With morbid fascination, he watched the final two videos in their entirety. He felt betrayed by his erection now, as he watched another man fucking his wife, obviously to her great pleasure. The final few moments of the fourth video, his wife spurting fountains of juices into the air as the man fucked her ass, made him feel utterly inferior.

Staring at the frozen final frame of the video, showing his wife's face twisted in ecstasy and dripping with her own juices, Chris was numb.

Taking out the CD, he slipped it back into its sleeve, and then back into his briefcase. His face still slack and expressionless, he undressed and lay down in the spare bedroom.

[------***------]

In the parking lot outside the building, Julie stalked forward, swinging punches at a backpeddaling Dan. "You bastard! You were fucking Jackie? I can't believe you fucking did this to me! She's my friend!"

"Hey, it was your idea to fuck in her office," Dan countered, fending off her blows with his hands, and continuing to back away.

"Just because I didn't want the sleazy security guards watching! They can't see the cameras in the offices when someone punches in the key code."

Dan had to fight hard not to laugh at that. He knew that those sleazy security guards had watched every moment, and recorded it. When he called Julie, he'd only expected to get a little pussy, since Jackie had cancelled on him, but finding out she knew the key code had been a bonus. He'd get a cut of whatever they sold the video for, now that he'd found out about that from Roger. Too bad it would be the last one, unless he could manage to charm his way into the office of another woman in the building.

"They couldn't have seen us at my place either."

"You're the one that got me all wet and..." She growled and spun away, loudly saying, "Go to hell."

[------***------]

Jackie was well on her way to being stumbling drunk, but at least still coherent enough to realize that she had better call a cab and get home. She asked for a phone book, and another drink. The bartender brought her the first, but apologized and said he couldn't serve her any more alcohol. Jackie rolled her eyes and said, "Whatever," flipping open the phone book and looking up one of the cab companies.

Closing her cell phone, she sighed and cupped her cheek in her palm, looking out at the crowd. The cab was going to take thirty minutes to get there, and she couldn't even get any more booze while she waited.

Jackie's mouth dropped wide open when she saw a blonde woman in a micro skirt bent over a pool table, teasing the man behind her with glimpses of panty and skin. Chris' bimbo secretary, she realized, and lurched up off the barstool.

Cynthia screamed when Jackie shoved her, causing the woman to land hard on her bottom below the pool table. Scrambling back to her feet, Cynthia spat out, "What's your problem, bitch?"

Fighting to maintain her balance, Jackie slurred, "What, my husband's dick not enough for you? I guess it serves the bastard right. I hope you give him herpes or something."

Cynthia stared with angry confusion for a moment, but then her eyes lit up and she laughed. "Oh, I know who you are. You think I'm fucking your husband? Well, I'm not. I tried, but he wouldn't have anything to do with it. You obviously don't have any idea how lucky you are."

The other woman who had been playing pool walked around the table, to stand next to Cynthia. The woman held a pool cue like a club, and her demeanor screamed that she knew how to use it. "So, you're about to get your bitch ass beaten for nothing."

Jackie could hear the very real amusement in the other woman's voice, and somehow knew it was the truth. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder, and heard the barman's voice from behind her. "Alright ladies, break it up." To Jackie, he said, "Look, you're drunk. Get out now, or I'm calling the cops."

Jackie whispered, "I'm going," and turned to wander unsteadily toward the front door.

Cynthia's friend put down her pool cue and started to follow, but the barman walked in between them and said, "Betty, just go back to your game. If the boss finds out I let you in here, he'll fire me, and he'll press charges for the damage from the last brawl you started."

Cynthia lay a hand on her friend's shoulder and said, "Betty, I don't want to get thrown out of here. It was hard enough to get you in here."

Turning back to the table after a final, fiery glance at Jackie's retreating back, she said, "Fine, the bitch isn't worth it anyhow."

Jackie breathed a sigh of relief, having sobered up enough to realize that she was in serious trouble, seeing the thoughtless competence with which the other woman held that pool cue. She focused all her energy on remaining upright, and headed out the door. Leaning up against the wall, she looked up into the rain and muttered, "Great." Looking around, she didn't see anywhere that she could get out of the downpour. She could go get in her car out back, but then she might miss her cab. The thought of waking up with a hangover in her car was far from appealing.

Staying close to the door, she tucked her purse up under her sport jacket, and wrapped her arms around herself to wait for the cab.

[------***------]

Chris was gone again when Jackie woke up. She thought it was probably for the best, as she wasn't ready to face him yet. The painful throbbing in her head let her know that she wasn't ready to face anything at the moment. She had to go to work, though, because she had to make sure a few packages she'd prepared the day before got out in the mail.

Popping a couple of pills for her headache, she headed for the shower, deciding to have the packages sent down to the mailroom, rather than seeing Dan again. Now, not only was she pissed at him for fucking her friend, but she also knew she was going to feel horribly guilty every time she saw him.

Washing off, she tried to figure out how she was going to make things up to her husband, without letting him know that she'd had an affair. Andrea is bi, single, and I know she thinks I'm cute. She said that she thinks Chris is delicious too. I bet that would make him forget all about this. Two women in the bed with him, licking each other before he fucked them both. It's been a long time since I went down on a woman.

The more she thought about it, the more the idea appealed to her. She'd played around with many girls in college, having given up on men after a bad break-up. She still thought about it occasionally, but now it was really heating her up. The thought of Chris fucking around behind her back had disgusted her, but if she was there licking clit at the same time, that was something entirely different. Chris had always said that he'd love to see her go down on another woman some time.

Besides, it would help salve her conscience, considering it was she who had actually broken their marriage vows.

She undressed Andrea in her mind, imagining the woman's blonde curls tickling her thighs, and a tongue tickling her clit. She could almost feel Chris slamming his cock into her, watching another woman licking her while he did it. Her fingers danced over her folds in the warm water as the vision unfolded in her head. As she imagined cumming on Andrea's tongue, the blonde licking Chris' cum out of her quivering cunt, Jackie's knees started trembling, and she came.

Leaning up against the shower wall and panting, Jackie decided she needed to start hinting to Andrea, and soon.

[------***------]

Jackie sent the packages down the mailroom the moment she walked in her office, and then started going over how she was going to approach Andrea in her mind. Walking back to her desk, she noticed something on the couch.

"It can't be," she said, leaning down and staring. Closer examination revealed that it was exactly what she had originally thought -- cum.

It all snapped into place then: Julie outside her door last night, and that unusual beep when she had keyed in her code to the door. Oh my God, one of them must have watched me keying in my code. He fucked her in my office, on my couch!

Growling, Jackie stood back up and stomped toward the door. I'll fix both of you.

She sat back down at her desk a short while later, with a smug smile decorating her face. Her boss had looked positively scandalized when she told him that she had caught Julie and Dan having sex in the office the night before. He promised that he would do something immediately.

About an hour later, Jackie's office phone rang. She answered it and immediately heard Julie screaming at her. Looking at the caller id, she saw that it was her ex-friend's cell phone number.

"I know you did this, you fucking bitch. I'll get you. Just you wait. Ow, I'm leaving you big gorilla, get your hand off me. You're going to pay for this, Jackie, I..."

Jackie hung up the phone and chuckled. She had little doubt that security was escorting Dan out the front door from the mailroom too. Two birds with one stone. Now I don't have to see them every day, reminding me of the mistake I made, and I got even with them for fucking behind my back. God, you're good, Jackie!

Feeling good now, she walked down to Andrea's office, to see if she would have the same sort of good luck there. The conversation quickly turned sexual with Jackie's subtle guidance, and the signals Andrea sent out as they talked were very promising.

[------***------]

Julie sat in her car, beating her hands on the steering wheel and crying. What am I going to do? I can't believe you did this to me, you bitch! I'll fucking fix you. Wait until I tell your husband you were fucking around with...

Security stood in the doorway of the building, making sure that Dan kept moving toward his car.

"That bastard," Julie finished with a growl when she saw him. Her first thought was to start up the car, and drive over him -- several times. Managing to supress the urge, she got out of the car and stalked toward him, staring daggers.

"Save it, I didn't get you fired, that fucking bitch did," Dan snarled as soon as Julie was close enough to hear him.

"She'll get hers. Right now, you're going to get yours, you son-of-a-bitch!"

"Better think about it, security will call the cops, and then you'll be jobless, and in jail."

"Fuck you... Just FUCK YOU!" Even though Julie was still putting up a front, his words had hit home. He was right, scratching out his eyes wasn't going to accomplish anything. She stopped in her tracks, clenching her fists and trembling.

"You want to get even with that bitch? I can help you. I know how to fuck her up good. I know how to fuck up her marriage, and get her fired too. What do you say -- truce?"

"Why should I believe you, and what makes you think I can't get even on my own?"

"I just got fired too. Give me a chance. I think you'll like my idea."

The angry grin Dan wore was positively demonic, and it actually penetrated the red fog in Julie's mind. Narrowing her eyes, she guardedly asked, "What's your idea?"

"Let me get my laptop, and I'll show you."

[------***------]

Jackie left early, in high spirits, and immediately went into a flurry of activity at home. She jumped in the shower; shaving her mound bare, the way Chris liked it, and then laid out an outfit she knew her husband loved on her. She then made Chris' favorite dinner, with her own hands, something she hadn't done in several months now. Finally, she dressed in the special outfit, and made up her face with meticulous care. Glancing at the clock, she saw that she had finished just in time. Unless something held him up, Chris should be home within a few minutes.

Her heart leapt in her chest when she heard the Beamer pull into the garage. Jumping up from the couch, she stood up and smiled as he walked in the door. She opened her mouth to greet him, but he cut her off.

"I just came for some clothes."

Walking after him, Jackie said, "I'm sorry I've been such a bitch, honey, and that I accused you of cheating on me. I don't know what was wrong with me. I want to make it up to you. I made you dinner."

Chris paused, not turning to look at her. He reached into his pocket and pulled out something, staring at it for a moment before he turned and handed it to her.

"What's this, honey?"

Chris just shook his head and walked in to the bedroom. Confused and hurt, Jackie looked down to see a CD in a sleeve. Turning it over, she read the note, which didn't tell her anything. She followed him into the spare bedroom and asked, "What is this, Chris? I can understand you being mad at me, after the way I've been acting. I'm sorry, I want to make it up to you, Baby."

He just kept putting clothes into a suitcase, apparently ignoring her. She was just about to ask him what was wrong again, when he said, "I really can't talk about this right now, Jackie. I need some time. Please, just go."

"I... Okay." Jackie backed out of the room, looking down at the CD again, wondering what it was supposed to mean.

She heard him walk back into the front room, and stood up from the couch. He held up a hand and said, "I'll call you when I've had time to digest this."

Tears dripped down her cheeks, and Jackie asked, "Please, what's wrong?"

Chris just pointed at the CD on the table in front of the couch, shook his head, and walked out the door.

"Chris, wait!"

She heard the car start, and then picked up the CD, taking it over to the computer. Whatever it was, it would open in the DVD drive on the computer.

Her mouth fell open when she opened the first video and saw herself masturbating in her office. Stopping it, she started the second video, and saw herself again the next day. Swallowing hard, she opened the third video and saw what she dreaded to see, Dan fucking her on the couch. She didn't even have to open the fourth video to know what it was.

"Oh my God, what have I done," Jackie sobbed.

[------***------]

She tried calling her husband's cell phone at least a dozen times, but he didn't answer. Finally, she gave up, and cried herself to sleep. She awoke the next morning feeling as if a truck had run over her, and her lip quivered as she looked at the phone, which had not rung as she had hoped it would.

Trying to get a grip, Jackie got in the shower and got ready for work. When she got home tonight, she'd try to call him again, if he wasn't at home. Sitting down at the computer, she clicked to check her email. The phone rang, and she quickly snatched it up.

"Oh, hello, Mom," Jackie said with obvious disappointment.

"Honey, what is this? It said The stork is coming, and I thought you'd finally come to your senses. I opened it up and... Why would you send me this?"

"Send you what, Mom? What are you talking about?"

"This picture, this awful picture of some strange man doing things to your..." She paused and then finished in a rush, "To your bottom."

Jackie saw her inbox open, dozens of new messages showing up. One of them was a reply from her aunt, with the subject line RE: The stork is coming. Clicking it, Jackie stared in horror at the picture quoted of Dan with his cock buried in her ass, her face twisted in orgasm, and her juices squirting artfully into the air.

"Mom, I've got to go, I'll call you back." Jackie quickly hung up the phone, looking down the list of emails. There were several from her family, all with the same subject line, and a couple from friends with the subject Shish kabob party. Scrolling down, she saw Julie's email address, and the subject line, So, how's your day, bitch?

Opening it up, Jackie hung her head when she saw it was Julie bragging about having found out her password by looking over her shoulder. The woman went on to gloat about how she was getting even, just as she'd promised. The final line was, Dan loved pounding me on your couch. I thought you might like a picture. Directly below it was the image, Dan's cock pulling free of Julie's cum-dripping sex, right where she'd found the sticky puddle on her couch the day before.

The phone rang again. I can't deal with this right now, Jackie thought, getting up and grabbing her briefcase. Most people didn't have her work number, and she could turn her cell off. She needed time to think. She got in the Jag and headed for work.

[------***------]

"Mrs. Boyd, Mr. Thorton would like to see you immediately, in his office."

"I'll be right there," Jackie answered, and hung up the phone. She'd felt as if everyone's eyes were on her at work, but thus far there was no real indication that anyone there knew about what she had done. Her stomach fluttered as she walked to Mr. Thorton's office, hoping that he didn't want to see her for the reason she feared.

"Close the door," Mr. Thorton said, hanging up his phone.

Jackie closed the door and walked over to his desk. "You wanted to see me, Sir?"

"Sit down, Mrs. Boyd."

Jackie sat down, her stomach churning and her heart beating fast.

"Something very disturbing has come to my attention. Apparently, two of our security officers have been viewing, and recording, offices when employees are keyed in. They appear to have discovered a means to circumvent the controls in place to prevent just this sort of thing from happening. They have been terminated, but what they were recording is more disturbing by far."

"Sir, I can explain."

Mr. Thorton held up a hand. "Thus far, it appears I am the only one who knows about this in the office. You're one of my best and brightest, Jackie, replacing you would be nearly impossible. We will need to ensure that this remains contained, and that others do not discover what has happened."

He stood and walked around his desk to stand over her. "Why don't you take the rest of the day off, and come back this evening, say ten o'clock, and we'll discuss the best way to go forward from here."

His obvious erection told Jackie exactly what sort of discussion he wanted to have with her, late at night when the building was empty.

[------***------]

She quit, naturally, not willing to stoop that low to keep her job. After cleaning out her desk, she returned home and immediately called her husband's cell. Tears filled her eyes when he answered it.