It Cuts Both Ways

Story Info
No sex for six months, and Jackie is at her breaking point.
18.7k words
4.33
186.5k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,291 Followers

Jackie sighed and cast her blue eyes upward toward the ceiling. "Mom, I told you that Chris and I decided we're not going to have kids, and no matter how many times you ask, that's not changing."

She rolled her eyes as her mother all but ignored the statement. "Okay, if I ever change my mind, you'll be the first to know. I need to get going to work. Bye, Mom."

It's not as if we could have kids anyhow, considering we never have sex any more, Jackie thought as she hung up the phone.

"You look beautiful."

Jackie turned to see her husband admiring her lithe body. Her tight bottom was thrust outward toward him as she bent to put the phone on the charger, and her lustrous brown hair hung in a curtain in front of her face. "Thanks. Mom just won't leave it alone. Will you be home tonight?"

Chris nodded and walked over to kiss his wife's full lips. He felt her shiver, and her hands reached behind him to caress his buttocks. When their lips parted, her eyes met his, and she stared into the blue orbs, flecked with gold, smiling.

"Maybe we can take some time to ourselves," Jackie hinted sultrily, tracing her fingers down his chest along the buttons of his suit, while her other hand toyed with his short brown hair, just slightly darker than her own.

"Maybe," Chris replied, "I should get going, the traffic sounds bad this morning. I love you."

"I love you," Jackie responded, watching him walk out the door and snatch up the Wall Street Journal on his way. When the door closed, she sighed and her shoulders slumped. His maybe had sounded very non-committal. Shaking her head in irritation, she opened her briefcase and started to toss manila folders inside.

[------***------]

Chris came to the exit. He had an appointment; it was all a matter of whether he could summon up the courage to go to it now. He was in the right lane, all he had to do was hit his turn signal, and pull off onto the exit.

At the last second, the memory of Jackie's teasing broke through his nervous ponderings, and he jerked the wheel to get on the off-ramp. He'd been avoiding this for six months now, ever since the problem started. The thought of talking to someone else about not being able to get an erection, even a doctor, was daunting.

The place he was going promised private waiting rooms, prescriptions filled on site, and parked the cars for the patients so that nobody could walk through the parking lot seeing who was inside. The entrance and exit were even on opposite sides of the building, so the only time you might encounter someone else was when you actually entered the clinic. They made every effort to maintain the confidentiality of their patients, but Chris still found it difficult to make the turn toward the place. The entire trip down the drive, he spent wondering who might be in the cars on the street watching him head toward the clinic.

It didn't matter now, he was on the drive and the damage was done. He got out, thankful that he didn't recognize the man who gave him a valet ticket and pulled the car around to the parking lot. He hurried inside, fighting embarrassment when he saw that a woman -- a beautiful woman -- sat behind the registration desk.

Thankfully, she rarely looked in his direction, instead staring at the monitor as she entered information. A sense of relief washed over Chris as she directed him to waiting room number fifteen. Once inside the waiting room, he relaxed into the comfortable chair and turned on the television, hoping to settle his nerves so he wouldn't just run right back out the door without ever seeing the doctor.

[------***------]

"When did he start?" Jackie asked, after the man from the mailroom walked out. Her eyes had been locked on his perfect butt the whole time he was walking out.

Julie leaned down and whispered, "Last week. You've been out of the office the last several times he's dropped off your mail. You couldn't keep your eyes off him. You still aren't getting any at home are you?"

"No," Jackie replied with irritation, going to shut her office door. "I don't know what's wrong with him. It's been six months. Every time we start to do anything, he ends up making some excuse."

Smoothing her long, blonde hair back off her shoulders, Julie said, "Honey, you need to get a good vibrator. They're more reliable, and they don't come with baggage." She hefted her heavy breasts, further emphasizing the considerable cleavage she was already showing. "They don't talk to your boobs, and they never cheat on you. I still think he's cheating on you."

"He's not cheating on me," Jackie sighed, flipping open a file and glancing over it as she sat down.

Leaning over the desk, with obvious excitement in her voice, Julie said in conspiratorial tones, "That didn't sound too convincing. Are you starting to come around? I know a guy who could follow him -- catch him in the act."

"He's not cheating," Jackie said again, putting more emphasis on it this time.

Julie offered a sarcastic smile and rolled her eyes, "Okay, if you say so." She then snatched up a piece of paper and a pen, writing something down. When she was finished, she handed it to her co-worker.

Staring at the paper, which listed an address and the words Pearl Swan, Jackie asked, "What's this supposed to be?"

"That's where I got my vibe, and the name of the one I have. It about knocks me unconscious. If you're not going to see if he's cheating, you may as well at least take care of that pent up need, because you're getting bitchy."

Jackie groaned and asked, "So, what's your excuse?"

Julie turned and walked toward the door, looking back over her shoulder and saying, "I am a bitch."

Sighing, Jackie pulled out her keyboard and went back to work.

[------***------]

Chris breathed a sigh of relief when he got back on the main road. As far as he could tell, nobody who knew him had seen him going to the clinic.

Unfortunately, he would have to come back.

The doctor had run several tests, and said he wanted to get all the results back before deciding what treatment might be appropriate. So now, he had three more days to make excuses and dread the return visit.

He couldn't believe that the doctor had dragged out his big secrets. The doc thought the first was the most telling. The problem had started shortly after Jackie had been promoted -- and started making more money than him. The second issue was part of it, in the doctor's opinion, too. Even though he agreed with Jackie that they shouldn't have kids, to a point, he knew that he wanted them. Right now, he knew that they'd never be happy, downgrading their lifestyle for the cost and time consumption of having children. He just hoped that once he moved up in the firm, that Jackie might come around and be willing to give it a chance.

He knew his wife was hoping for something more, but Chris decided to arrange for a romantic evening, in hopes of distracting her for tonight. If he could just stall for a few more days, with a little luck the doctor would have him fixed up. Of course, he could just explain the situation to Jackie, but the thought of doing that turned his blood to ice. She was forever laughing at the commercials for ED drugs, commenting that no real man needed them.

A woman in a convertible pulled up next to him, her blonde locks waving like a flag, with nothing more than a skimpy bikini top covering huge breasts. She looked over at him and slowed down to stay even with his pace. Offering a quick coquettish smile, she sped up, passing him.

Chris sighed. He'd spent years begging his cock to stay in neutral whenever something like this happened, not wanting Jackie to see him excited over another woman. Now, he'd give anything to feel blood rushing down there.

The woman in front of him kept looking in her rearview mirror, and when she approached an exit, she turned on her blinker far ahead of it, slowing down and even looking back over her shoulder at Chris to gesture toward the exit.

He caught her look of disappointment, and the middle finger she raised to him, when he passed the exit she took.

[------***------]

Jackie looked up at the clock, and seeing the time, shut down her computer. She had been distracted all day, her mind filled with sex and her pussy aching. Quickly tossing paperwork into her briefcase, she got ready to head home, praying that she wouldn't be disappointed again. She needed Chris' cock inside her, badly. Fingering herself in the shower wasn't doing anything to dull the need anymore, and it was about to drive her mad.

It's your fault for spoiling me, dammit, she thought as she closed her briefcase. Every morning, and every night for a year and a half of marriage, leaving me lightheaded and limp as a rag on the bed -- then nothing. God, please not again tonight...

She hurried to beat the crowds to the elevator, and maybe catch a lull in the traffic. Her promotion six months ago was good for something anyhow, she could leave whenever she wanted, and that had its advantages. It certainly hadn't gotten her the marathon sex she'd been hoping for that weekend, though.

She rode the elevator downstairs alone, and found the traffic was still moderate. She edged the car up to eighty-five and made record time home, her sex tingling in anticipation and her nipples hard as pebbles.

[------***------]

"Yes!" Jackie exclaimed when she didn't see Chris' car in the garage as she pulled in. She'd managed to beat him home. Leaving her briefcase in the car, she hurried in the house to get ready.

She tossed her sport jacket over a chair just inside the door, artfully arranging it before moving on. Next, she kicked off her heels, leaving them in the middle of the floor. Popping open a few buttons of her blouse, revealing the lacy bra beneath, completed the look. Sliding down her panties from beneath her skirt and tossing them over the back of the couch finished baiting the trap.

She knew he loved this look, and knew what thinking about her pantiless did to him. If anything would get her some cock tonight, this was it.

Just in time, Jackie thought as she heard his car pulling into the garage. Sitting down, she posed seductively on the couch, picking up a book to feign reading when he walked in the door.

Chris winced as he walked in, immediately seeing Jackie's seduction signals. The sight of her lying on the couch, the swell of her firm breasts covered in lacy white, easily visible, sent a tingle through his body.

Unfortunately, that tingle stopped when it reached the spot he really wished would wake up to the sexy sight.

"You're home early, baby. I made us reservations at the Garden, I thought we'd have a nice romantic dinner, it's been too long since we did that."

Jackie's mouth opened in disbelief and she let her book fall to the couch. "Chris, what's wrong with you? Are you blind? There's something else we haven't done in a long time, and that's what I need, damn it." She stood up and walked toward him, tearing open the remaining buttons of her blouse as she approached. "Chris, I need to be touched, I need to come. I need you, not dinner."

"Baby, I..." He began.

She growled in frustration and spun on her heels, "NO! None of your damn excuses. Forget it. Just forget it. I don't care any more."

Chris stood alone in the room as she walked down the hall toward the bedroom, his hand extended as if he could stop her by will alone. When she slammed the bedroom door, his hand fell to his side and he sighed. Putting down the briefcase, he summoned up his courage. He had to tell her what was wrong, no matter how hard it was going to be.

A few minutes later, the bedroom door opened and Jackie walked out, dressed in work clothes again.

"Honey, I need to explain."

"Go to hell, Chris. I'm sick of your excuses. Julie must be right, you must be fucking someone on the side, and don't have anything left for me."

"Jackie, I would never do that. That's not what's..."

Picking up a vase, she hurled it at him. He moved just in time to avoid it hitting him square in the forehead. The vase shattered against the wall beyond, and Jackie was moving toward the garage door even before it hit.

"Wait..." Chris began.

"I've been waiting, FOR SIX MONTHS!" Jackie screamed before storming out the door and slamming it behind her.

Chris heard the car start, the engine revving high, and then heard the sound of her tires squealing as she left. He sat down heavily on the couch, putting his head in his hands and muttering, "Stupid," repeatedly, knowing he should have told her long ago, rather than making excuses.

[------***------]

"Rather late for you, isn't it Mrs. Boyd?" The man at the security desk remarked as Jackie walked in the building.

"I was distracted all day and couldn't get anything done. I thought maybe I could concentrate when the building is mostly empty."

"Well, good luck with that, then. Just give a call down if you order something to eat and I'll bring it up when it arrives."

"Thanks Joe," Jackie said before walking to the elevator muttering, "Dinner is the last God-damned thing I want to think about right now, that son-of-a-bitch."

When she arrived at her office, Jackie flicked on the light and sat down to try to catch up on the work she had neglected all day. Unfortunately, her sexual frustrations were still eating away at her, and on top of it, she was pissed off now. After only a half hour of trying, she threw up her hands, and surrendered.

Opening her purse, pulling out her cell, she checked for messages and missed calls. When she found neither, she sighed and sat back heavily in her chair. You haven't even tried to call? I do everything but tape a bow to my butt, and you don't even notice? You make me feel like I don't even exist, Chris.

The angle put her in the perfect position to see her open briefcase, sitting on a chair next to the desk. She looked at the plain paper sack inside, amazed that she had even picked it up on the way to the office. Shrugging her shoulders, she leaned forward and picked up the sack, pulling the box inside out slightly.

The Crystal Swan delivers intense sexual sensations that have to be felt to be believed, read the legend on the box.

Jackie bit her lower lip as she stared at the box, her sex screaming at her in need. Abruptly, she sat the bag down and stood, going over and locking her office door. Returning to her desk, this time she pulled out the box completely, and shook out the package of batteries as well.

"I can't believe I'm even considering this," she muttered, staring at the box. A moment later, she was opening it, and inserting the batteries.

Pushing one of the slide switches, Jackie made an amused sound when the toy came to life in her hand. It was on a low setting, but it was still humming strongly in her hand, the little swan that was designed to stimulate the clitoris blurring from the vibrations. Moving the second slider switch, she watched the pearl like beads near the base of the shaft start to shift and move around the toy.

Jackie was getting wetter by the moment. When she moved the final slider to start the head of the toy cock rotating, she made up her mind. Moving to the couch, she lay down and pulled off her panties, hiking up her skirt away from her aching sex. She turned off the switches, leaving the toy just vibrating, and brought it slowly to her nether lips.

A long, quavering sigh erupted from her when the soft tip of the cock touched her wet lips. She rubbed the humming helmet over her sex for a few moments, her wetness coating it on the very first stroke.

With a quiet moan, she slipped the head of the toy past her lips, and into her needy depths. Her back arched as she was penetrated for the first time in months.

[------***------]

"Hey, Roger, wanna check out the camera in Mrs. Boyd's room? Maybe she's got her blouse unbuttoned or something. I'd love to see those tits of hers. She makes me want to bend her right over this desk and pound her pussy when she comes in with those nipples sticking out like she does."

"You're dreaming, man," Roger replied, "They're going to find out one of these days that you've hacked your way in to turn on the office cams when the door codes should be blocking it."

"The backdoor bypasses the logs too, who's gonna know," Joe countered with an exaggerated shrug.

Roger laughed, "Fine, go for it. You'll see her typing away on her computer, big deal."

"Beats watching the news," Joe said and started hitting the keys on his keyboard. A moment later, he said, "Holy fuck. Roger, you aren't going to believe this shit."

Roger indeed couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Jackie lying on her couch, thrusting the vibrator in and out of her pussy. After a moment, his brain kicked in and he said, "Record it man, what are you doing?"

"Oh, fuck, yeah," Joe responded, tearing his eyes away from the scene just long enough to press the right keys on the keyboard.

[------***------]

Jackie fought hard to contain her sounds of pleasure as she stroked the humming toy into her depths. Every time the swan flittered over her clit, it threatened to draw a gasping scream of ecstasy from her. When she pulled upward on the other two switches, Jackie couldn't contain the high-pitched moan that erupted from her. The pearls massaging her labia and the soft tip rotating against her walls were almost too much to endure.

Faster and faster her hand pumped, her pleasure mounting by the moment. Her whole body felt as though it was on fire, her skin flushed bright red, and her head was a fog of bliss. When her orgasm hit, Jackie jammed the toy into her with both hands, her ass coming up off the couch and a warbling cry of release bubbling past her attempts to stifle it.

A few moments later, her bottom hit the couch again, and her muscles contracted, popping her upper body up off the couch instead. With a gasp, she jerked the toy from inside her, clasping her palm tight over her spasming sex and curling up into a ball. The vibrator continued to hum and throb, its pussy-slick surface writhing against her leg as she trembled through the powerful aftershocks of her climax.

When she was able to breathe properly again, Jackie uncurled and swung her legs off the couch, sitting upright and softly caressing her soaked folds. When she looked over at the toy, she saw it was coated in a sheath of her creamy wetness, and there was a puddle of her juices steadily running down into the crack of the couch beneath it.

Shit, I should have thought this through a little bit. Fuck it, it was worth it, she thought and let out a little moan as a final wave of bliss rippled through her body. She turned off the toy; slipping it into her mouth and sucking it clean with another moan. When her legs would support her again, she rose and straightened her clothes, foregoing her panties for the time being. A peek up and down the hall revealed nobody in sight, so she hurried to the restroom to pee and get some paper towels.

[------***------]

"Goddamn, what a show," Joe laughed. "Look at that, you can see her pussy juice all over the couch. Man, I wish I could zoom this thing."

"You'd better get that recording off the network drive," Roger suggested.

"Yeah, hand me my laptop, will ya?"

A minute or two later, Joe sat back and put his hands behind his head, triumphantly announcing, "Done. Man, that ate up my hard drive. I'll burn it on a DVD when I get home. You want a copy?"

"If my wife found that, she'd go Bobbit on me."

"I'll upload it. You've got all the trace eraser stuff on your laptop, don't ya?"

"That'll work," Roger laughed, "This is a hell of a lot better than all the choreographed porn you have on there now."

Joe sighed and said, "I always knew there was a reason I worked graveyard shift. Hope that hot little bitch works late often."

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,291 Followers