All Comments on 'It Didn't Work Out Ch. 01'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tygztygzabout 10 years ago

Not sure why this segment is so poorly rated. No, it's not nonstop sex, but it is a very realistic look at a relationship, and there's also substantial heat at times - it is a complete story; there's a real plot and excellent character development.

Truthfully, there is a bit of uncomfortable interaction (pushy husband with typical tastes, wife beginning to realize - I'm guessing - that she's probably more lesbian than straight). You have to realize that a sorry without conflict is like eating a sugar cube - initially yummy but quickly becomes too boring to continue.

I'm glad that the author's going to post the rest of this story quickly as it's looking to be a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great start

I thought it was an excellent set up. The characters and situation are highly realistic. I look forward to see how this story evolves. Most dont like too much set up but I am sure the sex will be wonderful hot when it comes.

why_not_jillwhy_not_jillabout 10 years ago
gosh I love the way you write..

I really enjoy your work.... I cant wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What an Idiot!

Guys are oblivious idiots... I am one and I know. I think by now he should have noticed the minefield, but it is at least plausible. I really felt the scene where she was talking about high school was authentic. It was obviously something that was important to her, so of course she was angry when he just jacked off. And it is realistic that he didn't even notice how important it was to her.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
ok

this is a slow start, will see or will see not agree to it we will see

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great start!

Got that you want to start slowly, well written, !

Randee1958Randee1958almost 8 years ago
Compelling

It is tactfully divulged the way, you're showing how inattentive her husband is navigating through the unstable environment that awaits his future. It is very possible had he been more observant he just may have avoided said stormy turbulence in his marriage. I'm giving it a very well earned 5🌟's

ScarelttScarelttover 4 years ago
Late to the party..

I really enjoyed reading this. I’m looking forward to the next part. I’m very intrigued because it has so many parts...

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6437 months ago

Good start! Intriguing!

Looking forward to the rest, should be interesting!

This has so many red flags and he is blind to them all.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Donny me lad, you fucked up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES