It Didn't Work Out Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,310 Followers

"Did I turn you on too, Darling? You had me so hot!" Bridget's lips were brushing against Sian's ear as she talked.

"What do you think, hottie? You turn me on most of the time but tonight you are so sexy," Sian put her arm around Bridget and pulled her close. "And I know how excited you are." She brought the fingers of her other hand up to her nose and sniffed. They were the ones that she had played with Bridget's thong. She could smell the wetness she had found there.

It said something about how excited Bridget was when she didn't blush but instead got a smug smile on her face. She could still feel the wetness in her thong and she liked that Sian knew it was there. "What can I say, Sian. You're very sexy."

When they got back to the table, Kate said that she wasn't quite ready to head back out onto the floor but Liesl decided to find the rest of the group and dance with them. Bridget and Sian had a good time talking with Kate. It was nice for Bridget to learn a little more about Sian. It helped her to also calm down some. Kate finished telling a funny story about a soccer game in high school where Sian scored and then missed when she jumped up to bump mid-air against a teammate. Kate's description of Sian falling on her ass had Bridget laughing so hard she almost cried. Sian gave Kate a dirty look and, trying to muster her dignity, said that she was going to the restroom.

Kate watched as Sian walked towards the back of the club. She shifted her eyes back to Bridget and smiled warmly at her. "I'm glad Sian has found someone. She has been unhappy for a while, even before the breakup. She is like a sister to me and I want her to be happy." She paused for a second, "Do you think you can make her happy, Bridget? Not just tonight, I mean." Her eyes were fixed on Bridget's.

Her intensity made Bridget feel very nervous. She knew that there was a chance that this would end in Sian being very unhappy. But they were both going into it with open eyes. And the last week with Sian felt so good, that she had a hard time imagining it not going well. Still she wanted to be honest with Kate just as much as she was always honest with Sian.

"I hope so, Kate. I care a lot for her. I hope that I never hurt her. We don't know where this is going but we have been honest with each other. If we can keep doing that, then it could be very good." Bridget smiled and looked shy. "I really want to make her happy if I can." For a moment she was quiet, and then she got up and went around the table to hug Kate. "Thank you for caring about her so much, Kate. I'm glad she has friends like you."

The hug took Kate a little by surprise but she recovered and returned it. As Bridget released her, she looked up at her. "I hope you are as good for her as you seem."

"Me too," Bridget replied.

Sian was just coming back to the table as the hug ended. "You try to steal my girlfriend?" she said in a joking way.

Kate laughed and nodded. "Yup! Just propositioned her to come live with Liesl and me. Turned me down though. Looks like she wants to stick with you!" Sian laughed too and stuck her tongue out at Kate who returned the gesture.

Now that Sian was back, Kate decided to join Liesl for some more dancing. They were left alone for the first time since getting there. They moved to the back of the booth and snuggled up together. Bridget loved the feeling of Sian's arm around her shoulder. They talked for a minute or two but then they started kissing. It wasn't like on the dance floor where the passion had overwhelmed them. This time the kisses were slower and more full of who they were feeling. The kisses were long and when they finished, there were multiple little ones. Bridget's hand came up and cupped Sian's face as they kissed. The way that Sian's tongue would slide into her mouth and caress it felt so good that she sighed little happy noises into Sian's mouth. As they ended one kiss and their lips parted, they just looked at each other. Bridget caressed Sian's cheek. Sian turned her face to kiss Bridget's fingers.

"I'm so happy I'm here with you, my darling Sian," Bridget said as she felt Sian's lips touch each finger. "You make me feel special in a way I haven't felt in a long time."

"You are special, Bridge. You were special to me before we started this. You are more special to me than anyone now," Sian said as she moved to kiss her again. This time the kiss was much deeper. It wasn't out of control but they were both putting all the feelings they had into it. Sian felt Bridget's hand slip around her neck and her body press into her. Her mouth invited Bridget's tongue inside. Its explorations were tentative and gentle, not nearly as bold as Sian's tongue. Still Sian loved the little flicks. Her lips closed on Bridget's tongue and sucked it in deeper.

Both of them had their eyes closed and were fully focused on each other so they didn't notice Tempest coming back to the table with a woman about her age. They stopped just short of the table to give Bridget and Sian a little space, expecting them to realize they were there. After two minutes, it was apparent that they might have to wait a while. Tempest finally turned to the other woman. "Wow," she said. "I want to get kissed like that! I hope you can live up to that, Kelly!"

"I've been waiting all my life for a kiss like that so I can't promise anything," Kelly replied. They both started to giggle.

Even with that, it took a few seconds before Sian and Bridget realized they were no longer alone. When they did, they separated with a little start. Bridget smiled a little shyly at Tempest but she felt no embarrassment. The kiss just felt right. Sian glared just a little and muttered something about poor timing. All that did was make Tempest and Kelly laugh more.

"Hon, we gave you time. You were just oblivious to the rest of the world," Tempest said. She introduced Kelly and then with a very innocent look on her face said something about how nice privacy could be.

Sian snorted and looked at Bridget. "I think Tempest is jealous of our kisses and is kicking us out so that she can try," she commented to her. "Let's go dance some more."

"Well that's not quite as fun as what we were doing, but I'm good with that too," Bridget said as she slid out of the booth. Ignoring Tempest, she looked over at Kelly and told her that she hoped the bar hadn't been set too high for her. She winked at Kelly who winked back and replied that she would try her best.

That ended up being the only break they took. Between Tempest and Viola, at least one of them was at the booth to watch their stuff the rest of the night. That left Bridget and Sian free to dance as long as they wanted. They both had so much fun that other than a couple of pauses to go to the bathroom, they danced non-stop. They often danced very close but they never let it get as out of hand as the first time. And their kisses never lasted very long, but there were many of them.

Unlike the beginning where they danced with the group, Sian and Bridget only paid attention to each other. Once when Sian was at the restroom again, another woman tried to come up and start dancing with Bridget. It took a moment before she recognized the attempt but when she did, Bridget just moved over and got on the other side of Kate and Liesl. That effectively cut the other woman off. She moved around and tried one more time, but Bridget moved again. This time Kate and Liesl both formed a wall for Bridget. After waiting around for a short time, the other woman drifted off long before Sian got back. Bridget said thank you and gave each of them a kiss on the cheek. When Sian rejoined them, Bridget put her arms around Sian's neck and danced very close for a while. It was only when she could no longer see the interloper anywhere in sight that any space between her and Sian opened up.

Viola was the first person from the group to leave. She hooked up with a slightly older woman and they decided to go somewhere and get a bite to eat. Zach and Hill were the next to go. The pace set by the group was taxing and they wanted to get to bed "before we are completely worn out," as Hill put it. The remaining five stayed until the club closed. Despite having gone back to the booth several times to make out with different women, Tempest ended up leaving alone. "I'm not that easy! And anyhow I have new cell numbers so I can call the ones I want," she said with a laugh.

"Do you two want to join us at the Denny's up the hill? I think we are going to get a bite there before heading home," Kate asked them after Tempest was gone.

Sian was tempted but she looked over at Bridget and caught her yawning. It was very rare anymore for her to be out this late, and she was pretty worn out. She smiled at Kate. "Thanks but I think I need to get my girlfriend home," she said.

Bridget put her arms around Sian. "I like hearing you say 'my girlfriend,'" she said in a sleepy voice.

"I like it too," Sian said as her own arm went over Bridget's shoulders.

The embrace was interrupted when they all hugged each other goodnight. Sian and Bridget waved goodbye as they headed to the car and the other two walked up the hill towards the restaurant. On the way home, Bridget rested her head on Sian's shoulder.

"Did you have a good time, Bridge?" Sian asked.

Bridget nodded and then replied, "Couldn't you tell?"

Sian bent her head over a little more to rest it against Bridget's. "Of course, but it's nice to hear too. I wanted it to be a good night. And I wanted you to like my friends."

"I do like them. They were a lot of fun to be around. And I'm glad you have such good friends," Bridget replied. "Especially Kate. She really cares a lot for you."

"It's mutual," Sian said smiling. "She and I have been through a lot." Sian didn't say anything for a few moments. Bridget looked up at her and saw that she looked particularly thoughtful. Then Sian continued. "We were each other's first lover. Both of us were not sure of whom we were and we were friends; and it was natural that we experimented together. It was good, but it never turned into anything more. I guess we were too alike, but it sealed our friendship. She has always been there for me and I have always tried to do the same for her. I stood up for her when she married Liesl. I hope someday she will do the same for me," she said before suddenly trailing off.

It was quiet in the car after that. Sian hadn't meant to but she came a little too close to home. Neither one of them were comfortable with thinking about the future.

Still eventually Bridget broke the silence. "When you went to the restroom, she asked me if I would make you happy. I told her I hope so, and that I hope I will never hurt you."

Glancing briefly down at her, Sian said softly, "I hope not either." She pressed her head against Bridget's and was quiet again.

When they got back to Bridget's home, Sian parked in the driveway. The passion of earlier in the evening had completely evaporated. Instead Sian held Bridget close and they just sat there together. Bridget's head rested against Sian's chest as Sian gently stroked her arm. When they kissed, it was soft and slow, never letting passion build back up. But it felt comforting and reassuring to both of them.

After a little while, Bridget pulled away to look at Sian. "My darling Sian, I told Don that once we got to this point, it was no longer his choice whether to end this. But it will always be your choice first. If you ever need to end it ... if this is ever not the right thing for you, just say so. I've asked so much from you, without any promises."

There was no reply right away. Then Sian sighed. "Bridge, it's too late for that for me, I think. I'm not sure I would have the strength. And in any case, does anyone ever promise what will happen at the start? It's always a mutual exploration into undiscovered territory." She brushed her lips against Bridget's and then whispered, "So we'll discover it together." Her embrace of Bridget tightened and she felt Bridget do the same.

"Okay," Bridget said as she buried her face into Sian's neck.

They stayed together like that for a long time. It was only when Sian realized that Bridget was almost asleep, that she moved. "Bridge," she said as she reached up and brushed away the little locks of hair that had fallen over her eyes. "Bridge? Wake up, Baby." She flashed a grin as Bridget's eyes fluttered and then opened. "I love having you sleeping in my arms, but I think I probably need to take you inside so you can go to bed." She loved the little stretch that Bridget made. "Damn, you are adorable Bridge."

She let go completely of Bridget and got out of the car to walk around and open the door. Sian helped her out and put her arm around Bridget's waist and walked her to the door. When she tried it, the door was unlocked. She followed Bridget inside. The lights were all off. Bridget flipped on the light at the foyer.

Looking at her, Bridget could tell that Sian felt uncomfortable being there with Don asleep in the bedroom. It was a familiar feeling. Stepping close, she put one hand up around Sian's neck and pulled her in close for a last kiss. Opening her mouth, she offered it to Sian who quickly took it with her darting tongue. Bridget's other hand when around Sian's back and held her there. Seconds later, she felt Sian's hands grasp her ass and pull them together. She moaned softly into the kiss. Their lips bit at each other as it continued. Finally Sian pulled away. They rested like that while they kissed a couple more small ones.

"I should go," Sian said. "It's very late." She kissed Bridget a final last little kiss and pulled away.

Bridget wished that she had the nerve to ask her to stay. She imagined them just sleeping together in the spare room, but she didn't think Sian would. That would mean waking up to Don being there. A part of her wished that Sian had taken them to her place where they would have privacy, but she wasn't sure she was ready for that either. What a difficult world she had created for herself, she thought.

"I had so much fun tonight, my darling Sian," Bridget said. "Thank you for taking me out. I think my dreams are going to be filled with replaying it." She had taken Sian's hand and was gently swinging it from side to side.

Once again, Sian thought about how adorable and beautiful Bridget was. It was hard for her to leave. She didn't want to make love to Bridget; she just wanted the night to not end. Her fingers squeezed Bridget's. "So did I. I guess we will talk tomorrow?" Her voice rose a little as she asked. They weren't going to see each other, but she couldn't imagine a day when she couldn't talk to her.

"Of course! I will call you when I have some time," Bridget nodded. She knew this was part of the deal that was difficult for Sian. She had to admit it was hard for her too.

"Okay," Sian said as she opened the door. She stepped halfway out and turned back to look over her shoulder. "Bridge, thanks for being my girlfriend. It's not easy, but I'm glad we took this chance." Before Bridget could say anything, Sian was gone. She stood there looking at the closed door. After a long shuddering sigh, she flipped off the light and went to bed.

In the morning, Don was up long before Bridget. She didn't even stir when he got up out of bed. He tried to find things to do, but his curiosity made that hard. Thoughts about what might have happened on their date kept intruding. It wasn't until shortly before 11 that he heard her stirring. He brought in some coffee and a couple of pieces of toast with an egg. When he first came in, he could see that Bridget looked a little embarrassed. "Something must have happened,' he thought and immediately he could feel that he was getting excited under his robe.

While Bridget ate, Don tried to be patient. They talked about what they were going to do that day. Unfortunately some of it was going to be taken up by errands they needed to run. And then in the evening they were going over to friends for a Christmas party. The morning was almost the only time they were going to get to have when they could be alone. It seemed like forever to Don before Bridget finished and he could clear away the dishes.

As he came in, Bridget smiled at him and patted the bed next to her. Once he was there, she gave him a soft kiss. "Thanks for breakfast and I know you want to hear about last night. We've never really gotten to this point, so I guess I'll just tell you about it. We will see how it goes."

Bridget didn't give him every detail of the evening. He wanted to know more about the club than about Sian's friends. The idea of her being in a club for lesbians and gays got him fully erect. He asked questions about what it was like and what other lesbians were doing. It felt strange to her when he asked that. Was that how he thought of her now, as a lesbian? Or was it just when she was with Sian. It triggered odd distracting thoughts of her own that she pushed into the back of her mind. She couldn't deal with them at the moment.

At the start, Don was relatively restrained but as Bridget began to talk about dancing with Sian that changed. His hand went into his robe and she could see his hand slowly moving up and down. She could tell that he wished she was doing it for him, but she couldn't when she was talking about being with Sian like that. She felt guilty about it, but there was nothing she could do to change her feelings. "I'll do more than that when I finish telling him about it," she thought. She figured that he would be very horny by then and ready to make love to her. Bridget wanted it to be exciting for him so she slowed down as she told him about jumping into Sian's arms.

"She was holding me up and my legs were wrapped around her. Sweetie, she had her hands on my ass. I was just wearing a thong." Bridget reached down beside the bed and grabbed her thong that was lying on the ground where she had stripped it off before bed. "This thong," she said as she tossed it onto his stomach.

"Oh, fuck," Don exclaimed. His hand was moving faster now.

"So her fingers were on my bare skin. And she loved to play with my ass. She was squeezing it and rubbing it. It was getting me so hot to have her touch me like that. I pressed myself against her as I kissed her. And the more I did that, the closer Sian's fingers came to my thong. Even though we were in the middle of a crowd, she kept fondling me. Don, she made me very wet," Bridget said. She was talking in a husky voice, trying to convey how excited she had been. Inside she wished she was able to recapture a little of that excitement but telling it was for him. Maybe if she was alone, she would have felt it. As it was, it was just like telling a story. Still she tried to make it good for him.

"My thong was all wet," she continued. "And then she started to touch me right on my thong. Her fingertips were running up and down the edge of it. She had me so excited. If she had wanted to, she could have made me cum right then." Now she could feel Don's body moving next to her. Her eyes were closed as she tried to put herself back in the moment.

"I guess she thought it was too public so when she could tell how close I was, she let me back down on the ground. But I was excited enough that I pressed my pussy against her and I was rubbing it up and down. My skirt was riding up and exposing my thong where it was touching her. She felt so good against me," Bridget said softly.

"Oh, fucking God!" Don gasped. His voice had a hitch in it and Bridget opened her eyes to see his cock spurting out his cum. He was stroking it hard and it shot up and hit him on the chest. "Fuck! Bridget that is so hot!" he panted. His hand kept going up and down as the last bit dribbled out.

Bridget didn't know what to say. She agreed with him about last night. That had been incredibly hot but at this moment she felt cheap. Something about telling him so that he could cum jacking off took away from how good that moment had been. When she sensed that he was going to try and kiss her, she moved away. "I'm sorry Sweetheart, but could you go clean up first?" She tried to say it nice but something of her feelings came through as she said it.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,310 Followers